Shrunk by a Slime Girl Witch

Story Info
Slime girl uses her body to play with a shrunken male elf.
2.4k words
4.67
3.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sunset in the Firefly Forest. Kephis, a young elven man of about fifty, poked the suspicious tree with his staff as fireflies moved out of the way. His staff went right through it, and the tree itself turned transparent, revealing a hole with a ladder inside it. Even some of the fireflies revealed themselves to be illusions as well, turning transparent along with their tree.

This was concerning; nobody had ever found an illusory tree in the Firefly Forest before. Someone or something was down there. Or perhaps it had been abandoned long ago and there was something wonderful left in there.

As curiosity overcame him, he abandoned his rare mushroom gathering expedition to investigate. Despite his slim musculature, he was a master with a staff, and his borderline mystical swings were powerful enough to knock a bear onto its back. He would be fine.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a permanent torch--a magical, perpetually-glowing glass orb on a stick--and descended down the sturdy wooden ladder.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The ladder took him thirty feet down into the bedrock itself, and in front of him was a narrow tunnel six feet wide and just barely tall enough for his head. His permanent torch shone about forty feet ahead, and there was no end. He carefully felt the walls and tapped the floor with his staff, in case there were illusory traps set. The last thing he wanted was to fall into a pit trap and get impaled. He'd probably survive it anyway; as both an elf and a martial artist, Kephis was built differently.

Then a giggle.

"Hehehe..." he heard a woman say from the darkness beyond. He froze. Someone knew he was here.

"Hello? Helloooooo?" he said as he stepped forward. The tunnel started to widen as he traveled through it, although something didn't feel quite right.

He kept walking. The tunnel got bigger and bigger, and he started to feel dizzy. What was going on?

"Hello?" he asked again.

The tunnel doubled in size as he walked, then tripled in size, and as soon as it had quadrupled in size, he noticed that the bedrock ceiling was above where the natural bedrock layer was supposed to end.

He stopped walking to ponder the situation, but as he looked up at the ceiling, it kept getting farther and farther away, much to his horror.

Either the tunnel was magically growing...

...Or...

Then the giggle came back.

"Realized what's happening yet?" a cute voice said.

Kephis was now less than a foot tall, and he looked up and stumbled backwards in panic as the tunnel lit up with purple light, revealing a green, busty, nude slime girl in a black witch hat. Unlike most slime girls, she had proper legs instead of a mound of goo; the mark of a powerful slime. She didn't have any kind of opening where one would have been on an elf woman, but her genitals were far from the main thing on his mind.

He was still shrinking, and finally, once he was six inches in height, it stopped. He looked at his staff, barely bigger than a toothpick, then looked up at the human-sized slime girl towering above him. Violence was not an option, at least not for him.

"I don't mean you any harm, I was just investigating, and--"

"--Oh, I know. I keep an eye on what happens in this corner of my woods."

"Your woods?" he asked, almost forgetting that he was tiny. "We elves are the proud caretakers of--"

"--Do me a favor and shut up. Now, if you were to try and run, you might make it ten feet before I walk up to you and step on you or something. You may be the size of a bug, but the magic makes sure you won't have the annoying speed of one."

"What do you want with me? If you want me to leave you alone, I can..."

"I want a playmate," she said, and he shuddered. "Someone I can do... this to."

She reached forward, and before he could turn around and run, she managed to pick him up in one gooey hand. Her grasp was loose and playful, and he did his best to wriggle free.

He stammered out whatever words came to mind as he struggled, but as her slime seeped through his clothes and clung to his body, it grew harder and harder to struggle.

"Hey, hey, there's no need for--" he said before she interrupted him.

"--Have you ever had sex before?"

"What?"

"Yes or no. I'm about to do something funny to you, and I want to know who I'm dealing with."

"I'd never have sex with someone willingly, let alone enjoy it!" he lied.

"Maybe I can change your mind," she said as her goo oozed through his underwear and pressed against his currently unaroused groin, sending the first shiver of pleasure through him.

"Hmm," she said. "You're still a bit big for my liking. Let me fix that..."

He quickly shrunk once more, and he was down to three inches in height in only a few seconds. His entire body fit inside her grip.

Still defiant, he pulled his hips back to keep it away from her goo, yet it followed his movements and just seemed to press harder against his groin.

"Now for my second favorite spell," she said. Her body lit up with faint magic as it surged through her arm and into Kephis. He felt a tingle...

...Then suddenly felt very, very exposed as his stuff and every inch of his clothing landed on the ground ten feet away, restored to its normal size after being teleported away.

Oddly enough, there was no such glow when she made him smaller; perhaps that was an innate ability she had rather than magic she actively learned. He didn't have much time for theorizing though; he looked down at his naked body as her goo rubbed against him, and his mind was pulled away from thoughts of magic as he fully focused on what was happening. She was going to use him for whatever depraved sexual fantasies she had.

"Oooooh," she half-giggled as she squeezed him tightly, "Looking good! Such a vulnerable, tiny body... I really could do anything to you. But what I'd like to do... is this."

She brought her hand to her heaving chest and released her sticky grip on him, her goo going from sticky to slippery in a mere moment.

He fell briefly, and then he felt the wet force of her boobs slam against the sides of his body.

"Should I suck you into my body? Make you suffocate inside my warm, wet goo? I love feeling someone solid squirm inside me... Hopefully I don't keep you in there for too long, but hey, mistakes happen..."

Her goo clung to him once more as she pressed her breasts together, completely enveloping him. It felt almost as if her goo was trying to invade his body...

Then she pulled her breasts apart once more, and his body clung to her right breast like a bug caught in a trap.

He struggled to un-stick himself, yet as he tried to free the right side of his body from her goo, he only managed to rotate himself and get the whole front of his body stuck against her. He felt himself slowly getting sucked in as he just barely kept his head out of her goo.

"Struggle all you like, it won't help."

His erection was the thing her body seemed to hunger for the most, and he was pulled in by his hips as her goo started to pulse and clench around his cock. Slippery tightness formed around it, in contrast to the loose stickiness holding the rest of his body in place. Arousal started to fill him as it started to stroke him back and forth...

...Then two sticky fingers grabbed him and pulled him off her chest.

"Naughty boy... I can feel your heartbeat. You're getting excited, aren't you?"

He didn't respond, he just struggled as she held him in a glue-like pinch in front of her face, giggling at his feeble attempts at escape.

"Such a delicious-looking boy... Let's see how you like my mouth."

She didn't say anything else as she lifted him above her head, looked up, and licked her lips. He prayed she wasn't about to do what he thought she was going to do.

The wet sounds of her gooey tongue sliding against gooey lips made him shiver with arousal, and they ended once she brought her mouth wide open. He felt her grip slowly get slippery as he started to slide out of her hand.

He almost tried to dig his hands into her goo, to hold on so she wouldn't drop him into her mouth, but he was too frazzled to fully commit to the strategy.

He fell, and gravity rushed him downward. Then, as he felt his body enter her warm mouth, she clamped her lips down against his chest, jostling him to a stop. Everything below his shoulders was inside her mouth.

Her tongue wiggled its way between his legs and started licking between them. He shuddered as the huge tendril of goo licked his erection, then pressed against it, then rubbed itself back and forth...

"Mmhmgm," she said, and the vibration of her speech shuddered through his body, almost making him feel like she was a part of her. She mumbled with her mouth closed and full again, and the vibrating goo of her tongue pressed against his groin.

More and more arousal filled him, and he couldn't help but whimper from the pleasure as her tongue ravaged his groin.

He realized he wasn't struggling anymore, and immediately set out to fix that, squirming in her wet mouth as hard as he could, yet all he accomplished was sinking himself deeper, his shoulders descending into her translucent lips, threatening to bring his head with them. Escape seemed more and more unlikely by the moment.

Hope came when she pressed hard against his groin, making him moan in pleasure as his cock was swallowed up in her slippery goo, while also pushing him up and bringing his shoulders out of her mouth. If he could just free his arms, then...

...Then with a trivial motion of her lips and mouth, she sucked him in completely, and his head descended fully into her slippery mouth. Her tongue abandoned his groin to swirl against his entire body, poking and prodding and pushing him against his green prison. She stopped tilting her head back, instead shaking it up and down as she looked in what he thought was forward, disorienting him as her goo jiggled around him.

He could barely breathe; there was almost no air inside her mouth, and what little there was was constantly being moved around as her goo formed new pockets for him to breathe and took away old ones.

Dizziness overcame him as she spun him around, and he tried taking in a deep breath in what he thought was an air pocket, only for goo to flood into his mouth and threaten to plug his throat entirely...

Dizzy, asphyxiated delirium started to set in, and then relief came as she spat him out of her mouth onto her sticky hand. He landed face-up, and his back was glued firmly to her palm, and more importantly, he could breathe and he wasn't being spun around.

"I thought about just swallowing you and letting you suffer, but then I got a better idea. Hold your breath," she said as she lowered him. Just as he started to recover, she brought him lower and lower down her body, and her hand stopped as it reached her groin. All he could do was stare at the blank, shiny, smooth goo between her legs, where a tantalizing wet warmth would have been if this were an elf girl...

He took in his breath as she brought her hand to that spot, making it sticky as her hand grew slippery, and he became stuck face-first to her groin.

He struggled to break free as she sucked him inside, and goo wrapped around his entire body, pressing against him from every direction.

Struggling did nothing but waste precious breath; the slime restraining him was tight enough to barely let him squirm.

The slime girl giggled; the dulled noise sounded like it was underwater.

"I'll let you go when I feel like it... Don't drown!" she said as he continued to inch closer and closer to suffocation.

Her goo pressed hard against his lips, beckoning him to open them and release his rapidly expiring breath. He kept them closed despite the force prodding against them.

Burning filled his lungs as he coordinated his struggling and tried to swim, but it was impossible. Even more worrying, he had no idea what direction was "out" anymore; he lost it in the confusion from being sucked in.

The burning grew stronger and stronger, all while the goo around his erection was tightening. She teased him as the pain in his chest grew, and his closed mouth begged for the opportunity to suck in some air.

Yet no air came.

"Come on, how long can you last?" she asked just as he reached the tipping point. His mouth, desperate for anything, had to inhale, and he finally opened it and tasted her goo once more. It crammed its way into his mouth as his mind grew fuzzy and she kept stroking his erection...

The suffocation started to transform from a tormentous nightmare into a fuzzy dream as his consciousness started to slip.

"Already?" her voice echoed. "Well, sweet dreams..."

Darkness took him.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

There was air, and Kephis was so, so happy. He sprung awake, and realized he was in a glass jar. His balls ached, and so did his throat. He looked up; there were air holes poked in the lid of the jar.

His jar was on a wooden shelf of an alchemical laboratory, next to a bundle of rare leaves and a sack full of mushrooms. The slime girl who suffocated him was brewing something in a cauldron, and as he stood up, she took notice.

"Finally! I was wondering when you'd recover from me knocking you out. I'm bored, so I think I'll play with you again right now..."

She walked over and opened the jar, and he resigned himself to his fate as she plucked him out of the jar and then engulfed him in her tits...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Your support means a lot to me.