All Comments on 'Epiphany & The Mating of the Bulls'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God, I came all over my computer. Very sexy!

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 2 years ago

By the tightness of her rectum, I knew I had bested the size of her boyfriend's cock.

"Oh God," she cried, "pull out, you are too big. I never felt such a large cock inside me with Fernando."

"Your tight ass is mine, Olivia. Say it!"

"My ass is yours."

"No one will ever enter here again. Say it!"

"My ass is yours, only yours, no one will ever fill my ass but you and your huge prick."

KILLER LINES, BRO!!!! A FEW SHARP SPANNX TO HER BUTTOCKS WUD HV WARMED THE COCKLES OF MY HEART BUT BRANDING WAS SUPERB TOO!!!!---ASH9

sexualcougarsexualcougarover 2 years ago

WOW!! Loved this hot story, Erectus. Awesome writing. Super enjoyable story. Fun to read. Love the humor. Not boring. Didn't want to stop reading. I imagined myself being Olivia. Most of all, I really want to be fucked by a human man-bull the same way your veterinarian character fucked Olivia. Sweet ending too. Gave it 5 stars. ..... Stella ..... stellastar1979@gmail.com

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

You are not only beautiful but a great critic. Wish I was in Canada! Thanks for your kind comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story bad

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon, I think what you wanted to say was, "The story was not bad." Thanks for your attempt to use the keyboard. I was amazed you were able to put two words together. Out here on the ranch we would have to say your comment is bull shit.

PickFictionPickFictionover 2 years ago

I read this story based on the short descriptive line at the beginning. As it progressed to the end, I was disappointed that there was basically no difference between the bulls and the couple. The behavior of the couple is not at all "normal" for people who had not previously met. Is it possible? Of course, but I was looking for the workings of her mind, how watching the bulls aroused her, made her want and perhaps, need him. But there was none of that--the sex just happened without thought or preparation, not the way I would expect it to happen between two educated people. A small point but the most humorous part of the story was his "knowing he had impregnated her." A clever plan for a story that needed a bit more depth and development.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Pick, Frequently sex is not the result of long planning. Sometimes you just look at someone and they look back at you and you know moments later there was no escape from what happened. Since the vet was an expert at impregnating cows he knew just what to do. That's why he stayed inside her after ejaculating. This was the way to get the result he wanted. People who work with animals and live on farms may not be the people you have associated with. They are far more sexual than you imagine. Spending a day watching bulls mate with cows, inhaling the hormones, and witnessing their fierce coupling will get most women and men ready to imitate the animals. Having worked in this environment I assure you it is true. I suggest you study Freud and I'll read Henry Miller. To each his own. Thanks for your thoughtful comments. You are correct, the behavior of the couple was no different than the bulls and cows. That is the point. I've spent enough time in haylofts with farm girls to guarantee the truth of the story! God I miss them all.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Pick, Thinking of your comments, I went on to read a few of your stories. In the preface to one story you state, "All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination..... created for my fun... your enjoyment.... story of... imaginary characters." Now that is the difference between our approaches, just about every one of my stories is based on a true experience, of course, there is imagination, but I am writing to please myself. I hope others enjoy the stories but I really don't care.

I started having sex as a very young man and went on to have sex with the greatest variety of partners imaginable. There were many experiences I very much enjoyed and I loved many of my partners. I was always first concerned that the sex was pleasurable to them, I was easy to please, ejaculation in itself was paramount to my pleasure. Living on the continent I knew many prostitutes, it is a part of European life. Many times, after making love, they would complement me as I had brought the pleasure and true affection.

Like Bob Dylan, who can cite the melodic source for every tune, I can do the same for every story. Life is a fecund breeding ground, and all of us, bulls and cows want a piece of the action. All my best to you dear Pick, you are a great talent, we just work in different parlors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to research artificial insemination regarding cows and how it is done. The vet sticks his arm up the rectum and not the vagina.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

There are more than one way to get the job done but cervix is a better choice. than vagina.

"Artificial insemination, or AI, is the process by which a cow is bred through the use of collected semen from a bull, as opposed to using a live bull. The collected semen is kept frozen in tubes for later use. ... The semen is deposited in the cow's cervix, and the technician removes their arm and the tube.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Here is a quote that might help those who have a cow that needs to be impregnated,

"During the bovine artificial insemination process, the cow is safely secured in a pen, log, or alley. The farmer, or technician clears the cow’s vulva and anus and inserts one arm into the cow’s rectum which allows them to carefully shift the cow’s cervix. The tube of frozen bull semen is then guided into the cervix. The semen is deposited in the cow’s cervix, and the technician removes their arm and the tube."

Good luck!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Original storyline, had some spark for sure, the last part could have been more drawn out, focusing on the emotions between the two, but 5/5 for a good effort.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Dawg, that's a good suggestion for a novel but I was trying to keep it short, in fact, it was quite long. As Uncle Joe says, "Here's the thing," I wanted the sex scene to be explosive, almost wordless, the result of the sensual situation, the hormonal smells, the piss, the visual lust that brought the two people into sexual congress without all the pitter-patter of seductive words. I don't know if you ever experienced sex with almost no words spoken, much like what happens between a prostitute and her John. Pure animal lust! It is the most natural of animal coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliant story. Please rate it a 5.

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

Please rate the story a 5 so it will be labeled hot and entice new readers. I thought it was a beautiful story! God bless you all and if you hated it just don't put a score. Write me and tell me what an ass I am!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Add impregnation, insemination, bred, breeding, and mating tags to this if possible.

erectus123erectus123about 1 month agoAuthor

Anon, thanks for your suggestion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...