Epiphany & The Mating of the Bulls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged into her, slowly, fucking her ass for a good while until I was afraid I'd lose control. I then withdrew, proclaiming in a loud voice,

"This butt fuck is for King Melchior. Now, I will take your virginity that you have saved for me in the name of King Gaspar."

"Yes, my love, take from my loins that which is yours."

I bent forward between her curvaceous thighs and twisted my head so her vagina was within the reach of my mouth. I began to suck and lick her vagina, just like a Bull would do before mounting a cow. I licked and licked her vagina and then I concentrated on her clitoris which hung at the top of the tiny opening like a pearl. I parted her vaginal lips and rubbed my cock in a circular motion. She tried to envelop my cock's head by shifting her hips but I resisted, even though she'd begun to loudly moan and whimper. I could taste her excitement. As her vaginal secretions increased, I knew she was ready.

The time had come to take her prized virginity. I lined my penis up carefully and with great force thrust my swollen cock deep inside her vagina, breaking through her hymen in one stroke, showing her no mercy. I wanted her to never forget the force of my thrust that made a full woman of her body.

"Now to finish the deed, I will keep my cock deep inside you and you will know as my hot sperm fills you that I am impregnating you in the name of King Baltazar."

My cock took on a life of its own, ejaculating with the force of a fireman's hose. I held tight to her buttocks and pulled her ever closer against me. I could feel my balls deliver spurt after spurt of molten semen. I stayed there with my swollen dick deep inside her vagina for a long time until my erection finally began to soften. Exhausted, I slowly pulled out of her sperm-filled vagina, my cock red with her rich red virgin's blood. As I exited I passed my hand over my scrotum and could feel my ball sack was totally empty.

"I have impregnated you. We will name our first son Balthazar."

"Untie me, please."

"Not yet, I am not done."

I stood back leaving her tied in place. I opened my surgical case. Inside was my wallet, my signet ring, and my cigar lighter, a modern device that looked like a mini torch. I took out the signet ring and the torch. I held the ring with surgical pliers and heated the top of the ring until it was red hot. Then I applied it carefully to the left cheek of her fabulous ass.

Olivia let out a loud scream. I poured a bottle of water on the wound as it blistered. When the ring had cooled, I placed it on my finger.

"What have you done to me?"

"I have branded you--because now I own you."

"Yes, you do. You have honored me with that action. I did not expect to be branded but what you have done is truly welcome."

I took my time untying her. She rose slowly. Her knees were stiff, no doubt from her position imitating a cow.

She was mostly speechless after her terrible scream. I sensed her gratitude when she got to her feet, shaking, and threw her arms around me for support, her large naked breasts pressed tight against my chest. Her large lips against the side of my neck, kissing me all over my face, licking and chewing on my ear as she whispered,

"I love you, I have found you, I will never leave you, you are my God."

I ran my hands over her back and her butt.

"The brand is still very tender," she said.

"It will take a week or two to heal. I'll give you a tube of antibiotics to apply twice daily."

"And what do you say, dear Doctor?"

"First, I would say we both stink to hell. We must shower off immediately."

"Secondly, you are to announce to all your family and friends that after this day of Epiphany, I am to be considered your fiancé. As for Fernando, you will never permit him to view or to penetrate your ass or your cunt. They are mine alone."

"Yes, you own them both," said Olivia.

Two months later, Olivia confirmed she was pregnant, as I'd expected due to our sex in the milking parlor. I know how to do my job.

We were married the following month. Fernando was there at the wedding. He came up to me late in the evening. I was surprised he was at least two inches shorter than I and had pop eyes somewhat like a toad. Fernando said,

"Take good care of her, or I will steal her away from you."

"I have no fear of that, I own her gorgeous ass and her tight cunt, and I have branded her. "

"That ass was once mine, and it will be again," said Fernando

"Keep in mind, young man, as a Veterinarian. I am an expert at castration. Do not ever tempt me in that regard." I never saw him again.

Much time has passed. I know coming to work on the Epiphany was the best thing I had ever done. Even after our four sons, Olivia is still a radiant beauty. Her brand is still sharp and clear, and when we vacation at a nudist colony in Germany, her ass brand is the talk of all women who see it.

"No, it is not a tattoo," she says and smiles at me. "My husband branded me the day he tied me down and took my virginity."

12