All Comments on 'Epiphany Pt. 03'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AH C'MON! TWO PAGES - REALLY!?!?!

Damn, Farmers_Son!

Could you, like, give us more than the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM out of each chapter!?

Honestly, this whole series should have been done already in three parts... Now, understand that if I wasn't into this story, I would be complaining about the unneeded multiple chapters.

As it stands, though - that's fucking frustrating!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
continuing on a good path

the husband of his daughter and the rest are getting what they deserve

dave221039dave221039over 4 years ago
Keep it up

Well written and easy to follow. Can't wait to see where this is going.

TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

Old winky may have other dark secrets like maybe having something to do with his wife's death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well this story fell off the cliff into lala land.

At least TRY to get your facts straight. His treatment of Doug, as well as his other employees, would have earned him numerous lawsuits. And employer simply can't get involved in his employees personal lives. Even a lousy Labor lawyer would have ripped Sam and his company a new one. Now that he's exposed his plan to Linda, she files for a divorce. Which means she's going to get half of ALL their assets, the house, alimony and a substantial part of his Company. All the moves he made to prevent that will mean nothing in a Court of law. A Judge will look at the paperwork for the Company's assets in the last 5 years and Linda will be awarded a large amount regardless of where Sam tried to put the money. BTW - Sam will be paying for Linda's lawyer. Don't think so? Then you're delusional. Doug's lawsuit will net him a large payout making working for Sam a mute point. I realize this is a fictional story, but you're so far out of bounds that I just had to laugh.

2 stars

LostriderLostriderover 4 years ago
Surprise

This is looking to be your best story. I’m waiting to read the whole thing before I comment.👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

love it keep going don't stop now wanting to see what he does to all of them

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Great slow burn.

I can't help but love this very thorough burn of all the cancer from his life.

Might be a little tilted with high levels of betrayal and disrespect but it is a great build up to burning and I'm really enjoying the reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Grate story thus far, I would like to say that i thought the flow was better in this chapter (probably because of the assertiveness in the progression) One aspect i don't understand is when you have a completed story why wait to post? (the suspense is killing me :) Thanks again, looking forward to you next posting.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'm really enjoying this series.

We so seldom hear about what happens between discovery and divorce. Watching this man work through the pain and disappointment is fascinating. I don't know that he'd get away with some of the employee interviews, but that doesn't keep this from being a very good story. I look forward to the next installment.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
About time

So far I love this story. I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms waiting for this chapter.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Burn, bitches, burn!

Doug got off lightly, but at least his dream of taking over the company is now in tatters. Cindy still needs to suffer for supporting her mother's affair, for wishing Charlie was her father, and for allowing Cinda to call Charlie her grandfather.

Mary is the instigator of all Sam's problems. Her relentless disrespect led to Linda's infidelity, which his mother gleefully encouraged. I hope Sam hounds the evil old hag into an early grave!

He needs to destroy Charlie next. That bastard pretended to be his best friend while fucking his wife for years! Trying to steal Sam's daughter and granddaughter away too was unforgivable. Financial, mental, and physical retribution would be appropriate.

When Linda's support network is destroyed, he can leave the slut isolated and alone. Giving himself a new makeover and replacing her with a succession of younger women would be a nice protracted, torturous revenge. She can't stop him from moving on and she can't get a divorce... Linda will be forced to watch as he lives a great life, while she struggles to make ends meet.

Can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Difficult for me...

... to understand Sam. He’s blindsided by the affair, his mother’s loathing of him, his daughter’s betrayal plus her starting to turn his granddaughter against him, his brother... well I know some families where brothers don’t care for each other. Anyway, all this hits him out of the blue (and this is just one thing I don’t understand) but then he goes from incredible anger to melancholy and back again. His anger at his mother and daughter are greater than his wife, son in law, and brother. He goes from one extreme (wanting to torch everything and everyone), but then let’s them off relatively easy. Psychologically, he’s all over the place. I’m not expecting a real person or real life here, but it’s not something that I can get my head around. And that makes it difficult for me to be sympathetic to the protagonist, Sam. I’ll finish the story, but I think it could use a little editing from my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yawn inducing, long winded drivel.

mikeyjb69mikeyjb69over 4 years ago
AWESOME Story

Ch 03 was a excellent flow in from Ch 02. Can't wait to read the rest

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 4 years ago
Enjoying this

Quite a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The best chapter so far.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"Cindy was crying as she realized she was getting exactly what she wished for." - I've never understood that, similar to the wives who care so little for the husbands and marriages that they cheat, the cry over the end of the marriage. Of course, here, she may be thinking about losing her inheritance!

What good does warning her mother do now? Warning her that he was suspicious, if she had known, maybe, but not now.

Two weeks without commissions will leave them broke? Talk about living beyond your means!

Chapters: Ch 1 was 3 pages, 2 & 3, 2 each. Why not combine them into one 4-page chapter? If Ch 4 has not been submitted yet, I would strongly suggest combining it with Ch 5.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

It's time to end this one. What I see is great, but prolonging the story beyond a fourth chapter will cause the readers to go into a "dear in the headlights stare". It's a good story though and anticipate the next and final chapter.

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 4 years ago
Interesting Story

The story has been moving along well. I do enjoy well crafted characters in a decent story. Waiting on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Upcoming Confrontations

Looking forward to the next chapter. Or is it next 2? No matter. The proverbial shots across the bow have been fired, so now we wait to see how you handle the inevitable confrontations. The crying, apologies, reasons and everything under the sun. Should be an interesting read on how you spin it. Won't offer opinions on how to handle it. It's your story and an interesting read. Thank you. Still unrated until finished. Good luck.

Jack99Jack99over 4 years ago

Gets better and better. Thanks for the post!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
5

I like it, our wronged hero is decisive, thorough and committed to breaking free of the wicked infestation in his life.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Broker Cannot Move Funds & Moral Police

This comes up in other LW stories so I will make this point. It’s impossible for a broker to move funds between accounts as he wishes. Won’t bore here the safeguards against that, but just know that brokers cannot do that. The thing they can do, however, to fuck clients or a brokerage over is purposely get them into leveraged bad positions without client consent which could open a brokerage up for a lawsuit after losses are incurred.

I’ve been an employer and have many friends who are employers and will say that no decent boss would threaten anyone about the affairs they may or may not be having outside the office. An employer shouldn’t be involved in who people vote for, who they pray to, who they are fucking or anything that’s a personal issue not having to do with the business. It’s a dick move, and there is nothing worse than soneone with power over others (their livelihood) to push their personal ‘moral’ agenda. His thing with Doug is a different matter. But getting involved with what the others are doing outside the office is none of San’s Business.

Last, I hope the last chapter explains why everyone turned on this guy., especially the daughter.

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
Gave Five Stars

But it was a stretch. Needed more from Linda.

Also needs more emotion other than anger. The poor buggers suffering is the hook. Punch me in the gut with your writing.

For next story , as this one is finished.

Thanks and look forward to next chapters.

EddboyEddboyover 4 years ago
nice

keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great, make them all grow up and accept responsibility

But, pleeeezzzze ... do not let him crumble.

I am waiting to go back and score each chapter equally up or down, based on your final episode...

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 4 years ago
fantastic read!

loved how you came out of the gate with so much energy, well done and written! can't wait for the next installment! 5!

Pappy7Pappy7over 4 years ago
Good story, reads well.

I like that even though he realizes that he was so focused that he missed what was going one, he is making an effort to correct his life, even without his "family" in it any more. Sad about the granddaughter being so influenced by her mother and her grandmother. I look forward to the next installment of this tale. Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I'm really enjoying your story. Thanks for writing and posting it.

David in Missouri

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
U r nailing this

Great story

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
You have taken the usual plot and increased the level

of disrespect and contempt a man's family feels toward him in an LW tale. You tell it like you are delivering a lecture in ancient history. There is very little dialogue and that lessens the impact of the betrayal, as well as the revenge.

You have an odd desire to feed the reader unnecessary details what have no purpose. Would I give you an example, you ask. Sure!

"Sam was depressed now and barely ate a salad with grilled chicken for lunch."

How was the fact he was barely able to eat a salad with grilled chicken for lunch meaningful? Does the reader wonder if he could he have eaten a tuna sandwich and a bowl of chicken soup for lunch? What about dinner? Does he use salad dressing? Ranch?

The only question I have is this. When will the new girlfriend with big tits make her appearance?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Scorched Earth!

He is not bitter is he? HaHaHa, I kind of feel for his daughter, she does carry his DNA, how much has her mother & grandmother influenced her weak mind? How much of this did he bring upon himself by not "taking care of home"? Face it he gave evil an opening the the "snakes" slithered into the garden. "Never let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash my dear". Looking forward to the next installment.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
This could be your best work

You juggle different characters and all have different reactions. It's not the standard story where everyone is against the MC. I look forward to the conclusion. You're juggling quite a few balls and can't wait to see how it turns out. Much more compelling than anything I've written.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i do hope this turns out ok for sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it! Exceedingly good in your face retorts to his wife. I could feel his justified anger and pain right along with him. I loved reading every little thing he said when he gave it to her with both barrels, intelligently following his calculated shrewdness. Very well done! And I'm glad you didn't end it here. Seems like some of the villains need more retribution and others some form of reconciliation.... and of course our hero to make a comeback.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

I'm loving this story. I can't wait to hear all the excuses from the family. Please let him hold strong and destroy them all, especially Charlie and Linda. The no divorce idea is genius. There will be no money for Charlie here.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
A chapter of tight lipped anger

Quite frankly, the next chapter should end with Sam getting a surprised look on his face just before he drops dead from a burst artery in his brain; his blood pressure must be 220/170.

Yeah, I know, you had warned us that it would be several chapters, but this was just two pages of Sam going all out to fuck over his family. He expected his daughter to take sides, to choose him over her mother, and he expected his son in law to choose him over his own wife.

And that tells us why his wife succumbed to the Martian Slut Ray: her husband is a self centered asshole. He disowned his own daughter because she wouldn’t betray her own mother. He’s planning on running off or firing employees based on what they might be doing in their personal lives. Sam is all about me, me, me, me, me!

justplaincraigjustplaincraigover 4 years ago
Can't wait

So far so good. Don't screw up the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story telling

Some situations rushed but better than average writing. You have talent and the ability to carry a story that makes sense for the most part.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
get a move on lol

I cant remember looking forward to a next chapter as I have this one. Now again you finished it to soon and we have to wait again. I'm loving the story hating the tease and in a way dreading the end if he doesn't destroy the whole shitload of disloyal treacherous bastdards. If I dont see Charlie broken, Linda destitute and forced to live in penury with him then you are not the wordsmith I think you are. Hurry up please and bring on the cleansing sword and allow this chap to find some happiness and new better life.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Excellent

Good word mechanics, plausible and consistent characters and situations. Even his daughter recognized that she had bought into misrepresenting her father and regretted it. Therefore she was willing to give her Dad access to his granddaughter, while, it seems, accepting the rationale and terms of her own penance.

5*. Keep it up!

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

Farmers_Son

Thankyou for another chapter in this serial. It's nice to be able to understand where Sam is coming from. His behaviour is totally in line with the blatant disrespect that he has received from his close "family" and friend Wink. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the best chapter yet

The story moved and made sense. In only 2 pages you were able to cover more than the first two. We still don't know what is going on in his wife's mind. How did she think this would work out? Obviously she thought Charlie was well off. Why did Charlie call? Hope we learn more in the next chapter. Thanks for your work.

reasonable man

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Strong Chapter

Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to chapter 4.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good! .Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Retro Bond villain

I can understand wanting to get revenge, but he shouldn't have telegraphed all his punches. Telling his adversaries what he's done or going to do to hurt them might bring victory to the battle, but he might lose the war. Bad tactical strategy, Sam. Monologuing is never a good idea.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesover 4 years ago

The only thing I don’t like about the story is having to wait for the next part.

Great story, loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Faster

I am really like king your story. Please. If the next one is ready, post it sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confrontation...Really?

I liked Chapter One and was interested to understand the motivations of each family member who had chosen to betray Sam so horribly. Chapter Two was a bit slow but provided some answers and whet my appetite for some well deserved CONFRONTATIONS especially with Linda, Charlie and dear old Mom. Even though Cindy's derision and disloyalty might cut deeper than any other I knew Sam would not unleash his anger on his daughter nor wouid he destroy his chance to be in his granddaughter's life.

Imagine my reaction to the fact not one, not two, but all three of these highly anticipated, emotionally charged conversations of reckoning take place over the phone. To put it mildly: Oh no! Say it ain't so, Farmers_Son!

Sam is just plain dull. A story thst takes place largely inside his head needs all the juice it can get. I see bloodshed as the only way forward now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mt. Fuji

The air at the top is extremely dry.

Like this story.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Part 03****

Thanks for sharing.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Seems to be falling flat

Conversations come off as one-sided lectures. There is no real confeontation, just him ranting and stating his side. Nothing really happened in this part.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sam reacts!

After flowing along in the first two chapters, Sam takes action in chapter three. Are we sure it is the correct action? He never confronted any of his family about what he saw or was told. In life and science “For Every Action There Is An equal Opposite Reaction “, I think Sam’s reactions to what he perceives will probably mess up his life in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man riveting story so far.

I am really enjoying this story so far.

Sam is not standing by letting people stuff him over.

I can see 4 possible endings.

1 he rides off into the sunset with millions leaving family screwed and divorces his family.

2 reconciliation with wife

3 Charlie beaten to a pulp by someone

4 Sam buys Charlies debt and gives him 28 days to catch up When Charlie can't he is evicted from his house and declared bankrupt and then Sam's wife wakes up and realises what Charlie was really up to.

I am waiting to find out.

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
I’m lovein’ it

Thanks for giving me this entertaining story. Although it may have several legal problems associated with Sam’s decisions, the story is enhanced. It is easy for me to suspend disbelief when I am being entertained.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago
What we are seeing

What we are seeing is Sam's deep hurt over this betrayal of almost everyone in his family. It is very common to lash out like this. To become fanatical over any perceived treachery.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Nice.

The shock is over and first plans have been made,

Now comes action.

Well done and entertaining.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Money, money, money.

Just money, money, money. Geting boring after a good beginning.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE WHO BECOME TURNCOATS AND TRAITORS TO THEIR FAMILY

wish to go back to square one and expect those they wounded to forgive, TK U MLJ LV NV when are all my comments going to be reinstated to the proper positions, mlj

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
This chapter is the definition of anticlimactic...

The BIG CONFRONTATION happened... which ultimately turned out to be an one-sided phone call with very little sparks, if any.

As it is usually the case, with those sort of things, an face-to-face fight between the estranged couple would have been preferable - at least, that would have forced the author to make his main protagonists show some kind of emotion (no, crying isn't an emotion.) But what we ended up getting was anything, but interesting - so yeah, Sam finally called Linda a slut... good for him, but tell us something we didn't know! And, for all the contempt she threw his way, you would think would try to put him down to his face at least once, but she barely put up any fight. Except for Cindy, nobody seems into arguing, unless it's on a phone (and even then...) or by using a third person to relay your message. Sam, especially, doesn't seem to do too well during confrontation... which makes for some lackluster reading.

That being said, though, some good, realistic things still happened during this chapter, like Sam abandoning his bizarre idea of moving in the mother-in-law apartment (just cost him a couple of thousand dollars to realize how dumb that would be) or Doug quitting his job before his father-in-law fired him (why would he wait for the inevitable?) The MC ending up cut off of his granddaughter's life also was to be expected, although his daughter's overall reactions to her disownment doesn't really make a lick of sense. Actually, most of the character's reactions to Sam finding out about the affair were weird - I still haven't got a clue why Charlie ever bothered calling him. An explanation as to why this happened would be appreciated, in the next chapters. I, however, really like Sam's way of dealing with his wife, by not divorcing her and putting her on a budget, although it would show Linda to be incredible stupid, if she doesn't start divorce processing asap - the more time she takes before doing so, the more likely Sams will be able to hide even more assets from her. Smart move here is to go for the dough, regardless of her husband's threats - it couldn't get any worst than her not doing anything about it.

Overall, if we're being honest here, as solid as this story is, thus far, its BTB angle certainly feel lacking. It sure looks like Sam took out his anger over his family's betrayal more on his employees and business partners than on the people directly responsible for it. It certainly doesn't feel like Linda lost must, or that Marie and James got what was coming to them. Cindy acted more bothered about Doug's career than about her father turning his back to her. All this drama... and it feels like it all end in a whisper.

I really hope that, in the next chapters, the author allows his MC to really move on, that he will not make Sam wait for his family to crawl back into his life. For all of those years of betrayal and humiliation, the guy deserves just as many years of him not having to deal with those assholes. Sucks for him and Cinda, but staying away from them should be his main priority.

This was fine. Hopefully, it will get better.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Conflicted on this one

enjoy the overall story, but it is frustrating to hear about how many showers MC took, or what he ate. Reads a bit like a text book.

The legal and financial details are wrong, which harms the credibility of the story. Rewriting life polices, is stupid, because the new policies have to be underwitten at the insured's current age and health. So they undoubtedly would be much more expensive. You cant transfer money offshore or equity in the brokerage, so that it is untouchable by a good divorce attorney. You can play at the margins, but the equity in the brokerage is going to be split 50-50. He will have to pay her attorney too!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Very good

Very good no nonsense, straight to the jugular. Still doesn’t have me emote for the MC just seems fact based. Overall it is good writing and well worth the time to read.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Events

This part of the story is where the s hit the fan and where does it spread?

Some of the responses seem quite odd and it would be interesting to see how or why. A great example is the call from Charlie. Where was he trying to take this and maybe Sam should have listened and maybe learned a bit more of the scenario. Cindy is not understandable as well and poor Sam and Cinda seem to be apart. Is there a way for them?

Next chapter!

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with johnadp

Those who have power more and more want to enforce their moral agenda on the lives of others. That part of the story is leaving a bad taste. Otherwise it's a fascinating story but the ho-hum factor is increased by the moral police posturing.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
its good

a great part 3, but I wonder if letting them all know that he knows is a good thing,, ok he holds the money, and hes sort of thought hes not going to divorce his wife, but hes still paying for her ,, it seems a bit strange, , but mr wink might get hurt by having his money stopped, looking forward to part 4,, its good writing, thanks for sharing,

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Good writing

Good storytelling. I am really enjoying the story.

Sorry but I had said no more comments as I only spread vitriol. But I cannot help but want more detail of stories. I generally only comment when I see promise in the writing, but need to read more information or see a better style.

After all the build up it flopped when he finally let them know his plans. Then you threw in that he wasn't divorcing her. Where did that come from, the story was entirely from his perspective and had only had divorce mentioned.

Why did he do the granny flat at the house. I never understood that, as he was divorcing her and leaving her the house. There is no way he could live there after divorcing.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
You've done a great job

putting us inside the mind of a man who must deal with learning that those he thought he could count on the most actually betrayed him years ago. So far he's handling it well, probably better than most of us would (having lots of money helps). Those who don't believe he could have been so easily fooled most likely have not had their powers of observation compromised by the soothing security of seemingly mutual love. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
I like the story but

Unfortunately the hiding on assets doesn’t work I. The real world. My son works for an attorney and the big part of his job is chasing down finances from people trying to hide them from a divorce. Laws are pretty straightforward and unforgiving on that.

But I like this none the less. It’s a great story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice so far

Methodical dismantling of a lifetime of family commitments, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far....

.....it's great. Like this chapter and the decisive way Sam handles his Ex-family.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
This is a great and sad story

.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
IMO

This chapter didn’t quite captivate me like the previous two... he could have reacted sooner to the disrespect. Good idea with the gym and especially, the child care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got to love this guy...

He was in the dark for way to long...he did get out of touch from his family...but when he did pick up on it...He went for the balls of his whole family...and he did cut them all off...but their has to be more to this story....this ending kills what the rest of this story was all about................

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Retooling

This is one of those stories where it’s 90% cleanup mode, following the drill of closing banks accounts, moving money, getting evidence, etc. Sam is pretty stiff and perfunctory- a life of the party he is not. His exercise regimen and his lack of cardiac fitness is pretty extreme: he’s not morbidly obese, but can’t seem to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time. That’s pretty awful. Him losing only 10 pounds seems minimal since one usually sheds a bunch of “easy weight” right off the bat, but kudos for sticking with it. Finally, the antipathy his family shows him is really bizarre and over the top. The mother is amazingly awful and you’d think Sam would have noticed this a long time ago. Not sure why the daughter was so disrespectful. All the criticism aside, I’m still reading onward, so that tells you something.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

So far so good. R AA C sux...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get away from this pretentious, self-righteous, megalomaniac as soon as you can. Sure, you won't get any of his wealth when he dies, but at least you will have some sense of self-worth.

Typical rich guy who thinks that he can use his money to bully everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my employer questions me about my relationship I'll gladly resign

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why give Doug a glowing reference?.A satisfy factory one would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One fucked up family

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Yeah....Doug is some bullshit and I would poison that well cuz.....well... cuz fuck him that's why

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nitpic, because this is an extreme femdom fetish story typist, and their mental illness requires them to find ways to denigrate the group they target, even in a story which ostensibly tells a different kind of a story.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0358 months ago

Love this series - great work.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Point

What was the point in finishing the"mother in law"apartment as he wasn't going to use it.?Also why start it in the first place as it was obvious he was going to get a divorce?.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

Great series 5*

deependerdeepender12 days ago

"Sam then sat down and figured out how much it would take per month to pay all the bills."

.

How much was it? How much does it cost for a rich person to live for a month in an LW story?

bacchant2bacchant25 days ago

This is supposed to.be a story about a successful business man but he is as pathetic as anyone could be. If your wife has an affair how can you consider that the mc would be so.pathetic, wheres his pride? why doesn't he shut her down and anyone else who goes against him. This is sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous