Era Erotica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just your finger?" She asked, eyes unfocused.

"Yes." I paused briefly to answer.

"Oh man..." She said and then gasped as I resumed kissing.

I continued like that for several minutes, eventually sliding another finger in as well. When I finally did come up for air, I looked her in the eye, mouth and chin wet with her juices and my saliva.

"Ready for the real thing?"

She looked at me very seriously and nodded.

"Do you have condoms or anything?" I asked, suddenly panicking.

"No need. I take birth control. Just don't cum inside."

I nodded and wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand, positioning myself above her. I stared into her crystal blue eyes and aimed my cock, resting it against her wet lips. It took a little bit of wiggling, but eventually I was ready.

"Ready?" I asked, trembling all over.

"Yes. Put it in." Said Taylor, likewise trembling.

I moved forward slowly with my hips, pushing myself further and further into her. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth formed a perfect circle as I penetrated her. I let out a groan as I felt her pussy lips wrap around and pull my cock into her. Once all the way in, I stopped for a moment, delighting in the feeling of her.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No. Just a little tender." She replied. "Go slowly."

I started to rock my hips gently, just little circular motions. She wrapped her long legs around me and I gripped her tightly as we stared into each other's eyes. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth and started to speed up my motions a bit. She responded kissing me ferociously. Our tongues intertwined and I gave a particularly deep thrust causing her to let out a loud moan into my mouth.

"My god Taylor." I said. "You feel so good."

"You do too! God, you feel huge inside of me."

I laughed and picked up a little more speed. She dug her fingers into my back as I continued with my thrusting. I could have stayed in that moment forever, staring into the deep blue of her eyes as our grunts of passion filled with dimly lit room. I thrust into her over and over again, building up a rhythm. One. Two. Three. Then pause for a moment. One. Two. Three. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I kissed her again. It was more the effort at not cumming than actual physical exertion. As we continued making love for several minutes, I knew that I just couldn't last any longer.

"Taylor! I'm have to cum!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Pull out!" Said Taylor, breathlessly.

I pulled out of her no longer virgin pussy with a slurp. I adjusted myself on my knees and positioned my bulging cock above her midriff. I gripped it tightly with my fist and looked into her stunningly blue eyes. They moved from my throbbing cock up into my own and I started to stroke as we stared into each other's eyes. She wiggled a bit underneath me, preparing for what came next.

"Cum! Cum for me Cole! Be my first!"

It only took a stroke or two before I let out a groan and semen erupted from the tip of my cock. It sprayed out over her stomach. Hot cum painted streaks of white, shooting from below her belly button to just below her breasts. At least one of blasts pooled in her belly button, but the rest painted her midriff. I gave my cock one or two more strokes and a few more drops dribbled out onto her blonde bush. Then, panting heavily, I clambered off of her and settled down next to her in her bed.

"Taylor... that was... wow. Just wow." I said, turning my head to look at her. She lay there with her mouth opened, her mouth forming a perfect circle. She looked down at my jizz, covering most of her torso. Then she turned her head to look at me.

"That is a lot of cum. More than I was expecting!"

"Yea, well you really turn me on." I said sheepishly.

"And it's so warm! And thick!"

"So, how was it?" I asked.

"Makes me wonder why I waited this long." She said with a sly grin.

A wide smile broke out over my face and for a moment, I gazed longingly into those enchanting blue pools. That was when we heard someone calling out Taylor's name.

"Taylor honey! We're home early!"

It was her mom and dad. They were supposed to be out of town until tomorrow. They must have cut their trip short.

"Shit!" Said Taylor, suddenly looking frantic. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

She fumbled to get dressed, pulling on pants while hissing at me to get under the bed. I jumped off the bed and started to shimmy my way underneath, still fully nude. As I positioned myself soundly, I stuck my head out and looked at Taylor still trying to put herself together.

"Swift! You've still got cum all over you!"

"Damn!" She said, moving a hand to feel the congealing jism still splattered on her beautiful body. She attempted to wipe it off with her hand but found that all she did was smear it deeper into her skin and cover her hand with my seed.

"I need something to wipe it off!"

I looked around from my position under the bed and grabbed the first thing I saw, her wet discarded panties. I held them out to her. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but then heard her parents rummaging at the bottom of the staircase and grabbed them. She started wiping the thick cum off of her stomach as her they began to ascend the stairs. She wadded up the now soaked panties and threw them into the corner of room. Her hands were still slick with cum, but she pulled on a shirt and looked down at me. I gave her the thumbs up. She'd rearranged herself on the bed, just as we heard a knock on the door.

She sat back on bed and called out in a higher than usual voice, "Come in!"

Her mother and father opened the door and stood there smiling. I was silent, holding my breath under her bed. She got up and moved over to hug both of them.

"You look a bit flushed sweetie, are you feeling alright?" Asked her mother.

"Yes, just fine mom." Taylor replied, a little too quickly.

She brushed her daughter's hair out of her face and noticed some cum still sticking to her t-shirt.

"What is this on your shirt?" She asked curiously.

"Oh..." Said Taylor, her eyes going wide. "I... just spilled a bit of new moisturizer when I was in the bathroom. You know me, such a klutz."

She gave a high-pitched chuckle that ended very abruptly and looked at her parents smiling.

"Oh, ok! Let me know if works, and I'll try it out myself. We're going to get cleaned up. Dinner in a bit?" Said her mother, either oblivious or playing dumb. It was hard to tell.

"Sure mom!"

They left and I listened as they moved back downstairs. I shimmied out from under the bed.

"Close one, huh?" I said.

"Too close." Said Taylor, sitting back on her bed and running her fingers over her stomach, feeling the drying cum. "It was nice though."

I looked back up at her.

"Yea, it was." I said sheepishly. "I'm glad you trusted me with this."

"So am I." Said Taylor.

"This better not end up in one of your songs." I said teasingly.

"No promises." She said smirking, while staring into my green eyes.

Present Day

Cole started at the sound of his alarm buzzing. Face still buried in the pillow he groped for his phone and swiped the alarm away. The buzzing ceased instantly. Now if only he could banish the images of Taylor writhing beneath him as easily. Five minutes later the alarm sounded again. This time he shut it off for good and threw the covers off. He couldn't sleep anymore. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw her anyways.

End Of Chapter One

12