Era Erotica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"COLE! YES! FUCK ME! Let all of LA watch me getting fucked!"

I grinned and kept up my pace. I reached my hand around to play with her throbbing clit as I fucked her. If possible, she screamed even louder. Now fully pressed up against the glass, it was only another minute or so before she came, shuddering violently and splashing some of her fluids onto the window. Having reached her orgasm, I relaxed somewhat and pulled out, moving back towards the couch. She looked towards me, lipstick smeared and hair bedraggled.

"Where do you think you're going mister?" She asked.

She clambered down from the windowsill and positioned herself in front of me. She took me in her mouth for the third time that night. I placed both hands on her head gently, giving myself the illusion of control as she blew me. She moved up and down my shaft with her lips while her hands cupped my scrotum, applying the exact right amount of pressure.

"Come on Cole. Give me that cum. One more time for me!"

It wasn't long before she got what she wanted.

"Taylor!"

"Cum on my face! Explode all over me!" She said, blue eyes fixed on me.

I didn't need much more encouragement than that. She gave it a few more strokes and I came, emptying whatever was left in my tank. She closed her eyes as hot semen smacked into her face. One rope of hot jizz streaked across her forehead into her golden mane. Another splashed on the bridge of her nose and she turned slightly as a third painted her cheek. Whatever was left dribbled out into her open mouth. She swirled it around with her tongue and swallowed happily. I collapsed back on the couch, utterly worn out.

"Taylor, you are an animal. Everything all right?"

"...You always make me feel good. We don't see each all that often, and I haven't felt good in a while. Thank you."

"Always Swift."

She smiled and went to clean up. Before long we were curled up in the overly large hotel bed, holding each other tightly. When I woke up, Taylor was gone from the bed. I could hear the shower going in the bathroom. I heard a phone buzzing and without thinking, reached over to pick it up. I saw a dozen or so notifications from Taylor's supposed ex-boyfriend. Things like, "Where are you?" and "Answer your phone."

My heart sank like a stone. The indication was not that of ex-boyfriend, but a worried one. The shower turned off as I put the phone down. Taylor emerged in a cloud of steam from the bathroom, wrapped only in a bright white towel. Her long blonde hair hung in ropes around her face.

"Taylor." I said, looking up at her. "I picked up your phone by accident."

She froze, looking like a deer in the headlights. "What are you doing going through my phone?"

"I thought it was mine." I took a deep breath. "Are you still together with your boyfriend?"

She at least had the decency to look ashamed. "Yes..." She whispered.

"Swift! What the hell? We agreed! We agreed that we would never do this stuff while we were dating other people! You know that I know what it's like to be cheated on!"

"He was cheating on me!" She yelled.

That caught me off guard, but my anger still boiled beneath the surface. "That doesn't make it right!"

"I know it doesn't, but I meant what I said last night. You always make me feel good and with him...I haven't felt good about myself in months. I guess I just wanted to remember what that felt like."

"Taylor. I will always be here for you, to comfort and console you. To be your friend, but I am not here to cheat on your boyfriends with!"

"Boyfriends?" She asked, suddenly looking daggers at me. "What do you mean by that?"

The argument began to unravel from there. Before long, I couldn't even tell you what we were fighting about. All I know is that it ended with me getting dressed and leaving the hotel. When I got back to my friend's house, I told him I didn't want to talk about it. Before long I flew home.

2018

His finger hovered over the screen. Her name was illuminated. He hesitated before giving into the frustration and pushed his finger down. Taylor's alias, Becky, flashed on his screen as the phone rang. It rang and it rang, until he finally answered.

"Cole?" She asked somewhat cautiously.

"Hey Swift." He said, his anger melting at the sound of her voice.

He thought about any and all of the things he could and probably should say to her. Instead, he just said, "Is now a good time for that talk you wanted to have?"

She laughed. A beautiful sound to his ears. She sounded relieved. "Yea, Cole. I guess it is."

End Of Chapter Three

12