Era Erotica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! YES! EAT THAT ASS!"

Cole continued tongue-fucking her brown-eyed willy, but as time went on, he felt Taylor sinking lower and lower onto him, actually suffocating him with her plump cheeks. He was having real trouble getting enough air and if he didn't get a deep breath soon then he thought he would pass out. He had to use the safety signal, with both hands he flashed the devil horns. Nothing happened. More urgently he wriggled his body, using the last of his oxygen and flashed the signal again. Almost immediately he felt her feet vacate his cock as her ass was lifted off his face. She spun around the bed, a look of concern on her face. Cole, coughing and spluttering as he took in massive gasps of air, was blue in the face, chest heaving up and down.

"Oh my god! Cole!" She said, breaking character for a moment.

"I'm good. I'm good! Just need some air! Keep going!" Said Cole, still swallowing down air.

Taylor nodded and moved down his body to line herself up with his aching rod. She slowly rocked back and forth, just close enough for the entrance of her pussy to brush the tip of his cock.

She looked at him directly and asked, "Tell me. Who owns this cock?"

"You do Ms. Swift." Said Cole, the color in his face returning to normal. His dick however, was as red and swollen as ever.

"You don't sound very convincing." She said, continuing to undulate her hips ever so slightly, wetting the very tip with her moist labia.

"You own my cock Ms. Swift! You always have!" Said Cole again, his body struggling against the restraints, desperate to be inside of her again. He had never wanted to cum so badly in his entire life. His prick throbbed, only growing ever harder with the cock-ring securely snug around him.

"Is that so?" Asked Taylor, an expression of delight on her face as she could see Cole visibly struggling against his bonds. Her eyes narrowed and she whispered, "Beg me for it."

"Please Taylor." Said Cole, the phrase escaping in one quick breath.

Forgetting to address her as Ms. Swift earn his dick a slap, which Taylor doled out promptly.

"Grovel before me. Beg for the sweet release that only my pussy can grant you."

"Please Ms. Swift, I can't stand it ANYMORE!" Yelled Cole, meaning every single word he spoke. If he wasn't in Taylor's pussy within the next few seconds he was going to lose his mind. "I need you. I need your sweet pussy wrapped around me. I'll do anything you ask. Please grant me relief! PLEASE!"

Taylor looked him dead in the eye, smiled, and dropped down. That merciful act granted Cole the sensation he so greatly desired. She was so wet that slid in as though it were a slip-n-slide. Taylor let out a shriek of pleasure and Cole, a deep guttural grunt. She began to ride up and down, bouncing on his shaft. Taylor placed her hands on his chest and dug her latex-clad fingernails into his chest. The expression on her face was one of pure lust. She wanted nothing more than to get off using his cock. Leaning forward, she rode him like a jockey rode a racehorse. Up and down she fucked his cock, both parties letting out of grunts of satisfaction each time Taylor impaled herself on Cole's aching inflamed prick. With the cock-ring firmly sung around his ding-dong, was getting to the point of being so hard it was painful. Still she didn't let up. Taylor was using him until she was done. Now, she leaned back and planted her bare feet on the mattress. She raised her arms behind her head and rocked her hips. Every time she slammed down onto him, her breasts jiggled in their latex prison, struggling to escape as she fucked his brains out.

"YES! YES! YES!" Screamed Taylor as she rode him, his mushroom head pounding directly into her g-spot each time. "I'M GOING TO CUM! FUCK YES!"

"Cum for me Ms. Swift." Said Cole eagerly.

Taylor reached out a hand and slapped him across the face, never missing a beat as her free hand moved to strum her throbbing clit like she was playing a guitar.

"Silence!"

Cole didn't say anything more, but waited as Taylor fucked him harder and harder, flicking her bean with blurry magenta fingers.

"YEEEESSSSSS!!" She screamed, throwing her head back and thrusting her chest outwards.

With a tremendous shudder that rocked the entire room, Taylor Swift came. As her body shook and a wide smile spread across her face, she relaxed in her position perched atop his cock. Cole remained silent, apart from the enormous grin on his face. When Taylor finally opened her eyes, she looked at.

"That's two." She said, before spinning around with him still inside of her.

Now she slender back and ample behind were facing him. She started to ride him again. Cole groaned out of both pleasure and pain as he watched her bottom shake up and down, desperately wanting to pop a finger into her butthole. He knew that was always sure-fire way to set her off. Alas, he could do nothing as Taylor fucked him hard again. Leaning forward and breathing heavily, she rode him again, gripping onto his spread-eagle legs for support. It wasn't long before her third orgasm of the night struck her. She shuddered, shrieking with pleasure and her body lolled as the orgasm smacked into her with the force of a train. By this point, Cole's cock was numb.

"That's three." She said, extracting herself from his dick and kneeling on the bed.

She examined his fluid-soaked fuck-stick. It was bright red, nearly purple, so engorged from the teasing, riding and cock-ring. Cole's balls were swollen to twice their usual size. Taylor stuck out a tongue delicately and gave a single long, slow lick, tasting herself. Cole wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"You've done well. I think perhaps I will let you cum."

"Oh, thank you Ms. Swift! Thank you!" Said Cole, meaning every hurried word of it.

Taylor loosened the bonds at his hands and ankles. Cole wriggled out for the second time that night.

"Kneel." Said Taylor indicating the bed. "And put your hands behind your back."

Cole did as he was told. He felt behind him as Taylor quickly wrapped a length of rope around his hands and ankles. Now kneeling on the bed, his bloated cock aimed in front of him like he was a medieval knight with a lance. It was flushed and swollen, the amount of cum ready to explode from it unreal. In front of him, Taylor placed one of her reputation magazines, opened to a beautiful headshot of herself.

She knelt behind him and reached a magenta-clad latex hand around to his front. With a quick motion, she undid the cock-ring and it popped off. Sweet relief flooded Cole as blood rushed out of his dick back into his body. Taylor gripped his enlarged inflamed prick and began to stroke. His cock was drenched in her fluids and the latex glove ensured that she slid smoothly over his tender member.

"Look at me there." Said Taylor, grabbing the back of his head and forcing it down to look at the photo. "Does the sight of me please you?"

"Yes Ms. Swift."

"Good. You will cum for me when I say so."

Cole tried to nod his head, but she held it firm. Stroking his cock quickly, Cole didn't have the stamina to hold back his orgasm for any longer. At this point, he'd been building up his load for way too many hours.

"Three...two...one..." Taylor whispered in his ear as her hand stroked a mile a minute. Then she uttered the sweetest word that could possibly escape from between her lips. "Cum."

Cole exploded without a second thought. Semen that had been churning and swirling around his aching nutsack for hours exploded with the force of a bomb from his throbbing piss-slit. The thick, potent, virile semen arched out over the photo, leaving behind copious milky white streaks. As Taylor stroked him, cum erupted like a volcano, creamy jism soaking the pages of the magazine. As blood rushed to his head, all sound was deafened and his vision threatened to give out as he saw spots. His cum still spurting everywhere landed well past the pages of the magazine, staining the sheets. As sound and vision returned to him he looked down to find he had stopped cumming, a few globules of baby batter still leaking out of the tip. He relaxed within his restraints, light-headed as he was but still held firmly in place by Taylor. He blinked, looking down at the pages of the magazine. The image of Taylor printed there was barely visible underneath the tidal wave of semen blasted over it, thicker and more potent than he had ever seen.

Cole looked behind at her with dazed eyes and said, "Damn Swift. Look what you made me do."

She stared at him for a moment a severe look on her face, as though she was going to smack him again, but she couldn't hold. She broke character, laughing loudly. She laughed and laughed until there were tears in her eyes.

"Good one Cole." She said, wiping her eyes and smearing her makeup in the process.

"Thanks Swift. Now can you finally untie me?"

End of Chapter Ten

12