Era Erotica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swift, swing that pussy back up this way." I said, groaning.

Taylor moved her body around so she was in a similar position to Camila. Unlike Camila, Taylor's lanky form was much more similar to my own. Her toes tickled the top of my head as I reached down for her familiar cunt. I likewise slipped two fingers in with ease, feeling the warmth of my own freshly deposited load. As both popstars continued slobbering over my knob, my fingers plunged into them in rapid succession. The finger-banging went on for another minute or two, increasing in intensity as did the blowing of my cock and suction on my balls.

Finally, Camila popped off and said, "Enough! Get that cock inside me!"

Camila laid flat on the bed and beckoned me over with one finger. I positioned myself above her, lining up my hard rod up with her sleek vagina. I hesitated for the briefest of moments. It had been a while since I had been with anyone but Taylor. That's when I felt her behind, her perky breasts cushioning her frame against me.

She whispered into my ear, "Go ahead Cole. Fuck her. Fuck her good."

I needed no more encouragement, sliding into the Cuban popstar's pink cunt easily. She felt different than Taylor. I wasn't sure in exactly what way, just different. Still, that didn't stop me from beginning to thrust. Taylor wrapped her hands around my chest, feeling the tight muscles there. My arms outstretched, I was suspended above Camila using my weight to piledrive my meaty prick home with every thrust. Camila gleefully screamed out each time I impaled her. Extending an arm, Taylor moved to flick her bean while I rubbed up against it with my shaft. Her long black hair was spread out in a dark halo behind her head, a stark contrast against the bright white sheets.

"FUCK COLE!" Camila screamed out. "I've got to get a man with a cock like this!"

"Eduardo not doing it for you?" Taylor asked, giggling as picked up the pace.

I slammed myself into her twat, repeatedly, over and over again. My arms were burning and sweat beaded my forehead, but still I didn't stop. Taylor moved from behind me as Camila wrapped her legs around my waist, trying to force me in deeper. Taylor laid down next to Camila and latched her mouth onto one of those dark nipples, her tongue flicking like a lizard across that caramel colored skin.

She paused to say, "Why don't I try Eduardo out?"

"I don't care! Just keep fucking me Cole!" Camila responded, barely paying attention.

Taylor reached for the black dildo which had been so carelessly disregarded before. She put her mouth back onto Camila's nipple and slipped him between her own legs. Just like Camila before, she fucked herself at the same pace I did to Camila. Watching Taylor fuck herself, made me reach out and give her a light smack on the bum. She responded with a wink, mouth full of areola. Camila looked down at the pair of us.

"Oh, you like ass's, do you?"

I paused for a moment, resting inside of her.

"I've been known to appreciate a good behind."

"How's mine?"

Camila untwined her legs from around me and, using her hands, pulled her legs upwards. Taylor backed off when she saw what her fellow popstar was doing, but kept a firm grip on Eduardo. My eye was immediately drawn to her dark brown puckered butthole, now exposed to the air from between her massive cheeks.

"It's really something."

"You should feel it sometime."

"No time like the present!" Said Taylor, chiming in.

"Just what I was thinking Tee."

I pulled out of Camila who flipped over onto her stomach, exposing her ample behind to the open air. She wiggled her hips, sending ripples through her plump booty. I gave it a smack, just to watch my own ripples jiggle out from beneath my palm. Taylor used her hands to pull Camila's cheeks apart. She pursed her lips, spitting onto her chocolate starfish and working a finger in there before I could do anything.

"Mierda! Give a girl some warning first!" Camila said, face buried in a pillow.

As Taylor stimulated her butthole, I moved my soaking schlong back down to her pussy and slipped back inside. I started fucking her again. The pronebone angle granted me a phenomenal view of her ass and felt extremely tight around my prick. Taylor spit again, undeterred by the smack of my pelvis interrupting her work. She slipped another finger inside, eliciting a reaction from Camila. We worked like that for another minute or two, Taylor priming her for what was to come.

"Ok! Enough! Ready for it!" Said Camila, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

"Hey! That's my song!" Said Taylor, giving her a playful slap on the ass and extracting her fingers.

Taylor produced a bottle of lubricant and squirted a healthy amount onto my cock. She stroked it up and down until it was nice and shiny, slick from tip to sack. She squeezed out a dollop on Camila as I lined up my thick prick with her brown eye and pushed against it. There was some resistance as her sphincter refused to accommodate the crown of my cock. Taylor laid down next to her, whispering into her eye and playing with Eduardo at the same time. I pushed a little harder and her sphincter gave way, expanding to swallow my dick as I pushed further inside. Camila gave a gleeful scream, again somewhat muffled by the pillow.

"Feeling alright Camila?" I asked as I moved to push my member further inside.

"Yes! Move those fucking hips. Tee, play with my pussy!"

Taylor moved a hand obligingly underneath her fellow popstar, fingers searching for her slimy cunt. I began to buck my hips, sliding a portion of my member in and out. I moved slowly as she loosened up, gaining speed and force with each fresh thrust of my hips. If her pussy had felt tight before, it was nothing compared to this. Not only was her bunghole tighter than any pussy, but her thick buttcheeks cushioned my swinging nutsack each time I slammed into her. Before long, the audible smack of me against Camila's fine booty echoed throughout the hotel room. Taylor lay perpendicular to us, watching me hungrily as she played with Eduardo and Camila. Camila screamed into the pillow, growing louder and louder until it sounded like she was ready to cum.

"YES COLE! JUST LIKE THAT! POUND THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! YOU BIG DICKED MOTHERFUCKER! YES!"

Taylor attempted to match her volume level, and failed, screaming out, "YEA! FUCK HER COLE! God it's so hot watching you fuck her!"

"You like watching me fuck another woman's asshole?"

"DAMN RIGHT SHE DOES! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO CCCCUUUUMMMMM!!"

Camila shrieked, screaming like a banshee into the bed. Her body jerked like a ragdoll's, limbs flailing and shaking as the orgasm smashed into her. I didn't relent my pounding as her rectum contracted around my cock, doing its best to coax the remaining semen from my swollen testicles. Taylor had that look as well, eyes fluttering as Eduardo rocketed in and out of her pussy.

"Do it Cole!" She yelled. "Cum! Blast your load up her butt!"

As the words escaped her lips, her own body bucked, muscles seizing up, face screwed up in orgasmic bliss as she came. Her hand slammed Eduardo in so deep, I could only see the large black rubber testicles. Watching and feeling both popstars cum was more than enough to push me over the edge for my second orgasm of the evening. I gave one final thrust into the sculpted bronze behind of Camila Cabello and exploded, releasing the pent-up semen that had been building in my balls. I coated the bowels of the 21-year-old Cuban popstar white with a load just as forceful and copious as the first one. She screamed again, suddenly feeling warmth bloom impossibly deep into her rectum. I yelled myself as her sphincter tightened, milking my cock for all it was worth. When I was finally done shooting ropes, I pulled out with a wet plop and collapsed backwards onto the bed. I stared at the gaping black chasm peeking out from between caramel colored cheeks that my cock had so recently occupied. I could just make out a hint of white deep in the recesses of her bowels. I was done, but Camila wasn't done with Taylor yet.

"Tee, don't move."

Taylor remained flat on her back, opening her eyes lazily. Camila woozily got up and squatted over her head, that bronze booty inches from her fellow popstar's face. I watched in fascination as she contracted her rectum, clearly straining. My hot sticky load began to flow back down, pooling at the winking brown hole of the popstar before threatening to drip out.

"Open up." Said Camila, the authoritative tone back in her voice. "Do it Tee! Eat your man's cum!"

A look of shock crossed Taylor face as she realized what Camila wanted her to do, but she opened her mouth nonetheless. I watched with mouth agape as the cloudy white load fell from Camila's freshly fucked asshole towards Taylor's open mouth. The first creamy string missed her mouth, splattering across the bridge of her nose. Taylor readjusted, spreading Camila's cheeks apart for good measure. The next globules of cum fell straight into her open gaping mouth. She looked both revolted and delighted as the taste washed over her writhing pink tongue. Camila Cabello squeezed harder, pushing out the remainder of my cum and feeding it to Taylor Swift directly from her poop chute. When the last of my jizz had vacated her bowls, Camila snapped her fingers and Taylor brought her head up to lick any last traces, tonguing the brown asshole.

"Oooowwwwhhhhh girl, you nasty." Said Camila as Taylor dutifully finished tonguing her poop chute and wiped the last traces of ass-semen off of her face.

"That's my Swift." I said, collapsing back on the bed with a satisfied smirk on my face.

2018

"You want to bring other people into our bedroom. That's fine, great even! Men or women, either is good. As long as I have you. I'd just like a little notice next time." Cole said, looking at Taylor somewhat shyly.

"That's is totally valid." Said Taylor. "I just thought it would be a nice surprise to bring Cee along for some fun."

"And you were absolutely right! I love you Swift. Only you...but that doesn't we can't bring some others along for some fun."

"I couldn't have said it better myself. And just so you know, it was really hot to watch you with another woman."

"It was really hot to have you watch me with another woman."

The pair smiled at one another when the water shut off in the bathroom. They both looked over. The door slid open, accompanied by a puff of steam. Camila came out, utterly naked, dripping wet with her dark hair matted down her back.

"I thought I heard you two up. Last night was fun."

They nodded in unison.

"Care to join me in the shower?"

Taylor and Cole looked at each other, excitement clear in both of their faces. They turned back to Camila. She had already reentered the bathroom.

"Well? Get in here!" She said, clapping her hands together.

Cole and Taylor threw off the bedsheets and eagerly headed into the bathroom, eager to follow her instruction.

End of Chapter Eleven

12