Era Erotica Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor grinned and dove back in.

***

"Hnngghhhh!!" Ryan groaned as his dick exploded.

Thick, hot ropes of cum burst forth from his bulging cock as Blake jerked him off. It was pointed at her big, round belly. The spunk splattered against her skin, leaving long white streaks behind. Still stroking, she pointed the exploding dick at her oversized boobies, firing off a few more rounds on the quivering mass of tit flesh. He gave one final spurt. She gave one final squeeze, wiped away the bead of cum at his piss slit and released him. He collapsed backwards, breathing heavily. Blake turned her full attention to Cole on her other side, his cock just about ready to blow as well.

"Gimme that cum! Spray hot jizz all over me!" She said, staring at him while stroking a mile a minute.

A second later, he did just that. His cock swelled, spewing out thick, sizzling wads of jism onto her breasts. Glob after glob rained down across her tanned enlarged tits before she aimed the spitting one-eyed snake downwards and he finished by blasting a few long streaks across her round belly. Just like Ryan, he too fell backwards, utterly spent. Blake smiled, taking her hands and rubbing the seed from her two lovers into her skin, relishing the feeling.

"You see what I mean? One just isn't enough." Ryan said, looking over at Cole over his wife.

"I think he gets it." Blake said, eyes still closed.

"Yep. Got it. Definitely got it." Cole said, still panting.

Saturday

Saturday was another late start. A full day of drinking, fucking and beach going had everyone tuckered out. Even so, Cole was woken up by the pleasant sensation of Taylor's lips wrapped around his cock. He fed her an early morning protein shake before getting a sticky treat of his own. People were a little more content to relax today. Hanging out around the mansion, drinking, eating and playing games. As the day quickly turned into night, the activities turned naughtier. Body shots. Truth and dare. Strip Poker. A popsicle deep-throating contest. Duos, trios and even quadrios began pairing off. Some sneaking off to empty rooms to bang one out. Other's started right in the middle of the room. Martha Hunt was going at it with her latest Brazilian boytoy, a fella by the name of Lucas, on the couch in front of everyone. The three HAIM sisters left with two dudes apiece, disappearing to do know knows what. Cara Delevigne threw away all subtly as she was fingerblasted into oblivion by one of the dancer's from the reputation tour underneath a blanket. Loud grunting and shrieking noises were coming from a coat closet after Selena Gomez had dragged a dude in there on a dare. Karlie Kloss sat there looking bored next to her husband. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds had another victim in their clutches, firmly leading him upstairs. Jaime King sat at the poker table in her only her bra and panties, across from three fully clothed gentlemen. Several of the male reputation dancers were led by Todrick Hall into the bathroom for what appeared to be a men's only all-out blowbang. Cole surveyed the party, and took another swig of his IPA, happy and content. The only thing missing was the hostess. Cole had thought he spied her slip outside, so he grabbed a blanket and headed out after her.

There was a chill in the summer night air, the wind blowing in on the crashing frothy waves of the Atlantic. It brought with it the smell of salt and sand. The moon was only a sliver in the sky. It was the stars that shone, bright enough to illuminate the waves as they crashed into the beach, the echo carried to his ears upon the wind. That gentle roar followed by a cacophonous splash. It was peaceful, drowning out the noises of the party behind him. Walking along the edge of the glowing pool, he heard a thump, accompanied by a high-pitched moan. Turning around and looking up, he spotted Gigi Hadid pressed up against a window getting railed from behind, her breath fogging up the glass, tits squashed and on glorious display. Chuckling, he retreated further into the yard.

Taylor was laying in the grass on an American flag towel. She was wearing indecently short jean cutoff's and a sweatshirt, her long legs practically glowing in the starlight. She was just lying there, staring up the night sky.

"Swift?" Cole asked above the gentle roar of the waves.

Craning her neck, she looked back at him. "Cole." She was smiling. He could hear it in her voice.

"I brought a blanket." He said laying down next to her and draping the thick soft fabric over both of them.

They snuggled up close to one another, Taylor nestling in the crook of his arm. Together they stared up into the twilight. Every star seemed to twinkle, a tapestry of wonder painted above them.

"Having a good time?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"Uh-huh. You?" She replied, equally as quietly.

"Tons."

The coconut of her shampoo filled his nostrils as her golden mane tickled his nose. Her warm legs were entangled in his, her smooth calf rubbing against his. He squeezed her tighter. Her hand slipped under his skirt, resting on his chest, fingers lazily trailing back and forth. This right here. This was best part of the weekend for both of them.

Cole's lips brushed against her cheek, gentle and tender. She shivered, although not from the cold. Turning her head, her lips found his. And in an instant, they just melted into one another. Lips locked tight, tongues worming their way blindly into the other's mouth, eyes screwed shut tight, the kiss lighting a primal fuse in both of their bodies. Taylor scrambled on top of him, pressing her warm body against his. The rhythmic thumping in chest matched her own as she felt the familiar thick fleshy rod between her thighs rise to greet her. Both his strong, soft hands were on her face as he kissed her even more deeply. They tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ears. Together they savored the taste, the smell, the feel of each other. His hands slid slowly down from her face, down her body, squeezing her breasts and finally settling on her butt as she straddled him, the friction of their genitals against each other like tinder for a fire. Their lips broke apart, eyes opening as they stared at one another.

"Cole..." She whispered.

"I love you Taylor." He said. "So much. So so much."

"I love you too. I can't say it any other way. I love you."

He couldn't respond because her lips were back on his, her hands roaming all over him. The kissing was only interrupted to remove clothing. Taylor bent back down, pressing her bare breasts against his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around her and rolled her over until she was on her back. She giggled at the sudden rush of movement, coming to rest beneath him. Her blonde hair was arrayed all around her beautiful face, like a halo glowing in the starlight. More beautiful to him now than ever before.

"Make love to me Cole..." She whispered and he kissed her again.

Both of them set tearing their pants off the other until they were naked beneath the blanket. Their feet stuck out, blades of grass tickling their toes. Salt air filled their nostrils. Cole pushed himself inside of her until there was no more to give. Both let out a low long groan as he began to thrust, slowly and tenderly. Sucking at the flesh on her exposed neck, he inhaled the smell of her perfume as he kissed and licked his way slowly up and down her collarbone. Slowly, rhythmically, he thrusted. Taylor wrapped her arms around him and he did the same, cradling each other as they made love beneath the stars. Time seemed to stop as they lost themselves in one another, kissing wherever they could, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. They rolled around beneath the blanket. Sometimes Taylor was on top, Cole staring up at her, the stars burning brightly above her as she rode him. Then he would grab hold of her and roll her back down so he was on top again, thrusting, giving everything he had to her. And she to him. It transcended thought. Word. Even action. It was just feeling, the purest physical expression of their love for another. Deeper and vaster than the ocean behind them. More wonderful than the heavenly stars above them. Neither knew how long they lay there making love, but as Cole felt himself on the brink of orgasm, Taylor felt the same.

"Do it." She whispered. "Give me all of it. All of you."

"Taylor!" He groaned, staring into the deep blue pools of her eyes, the twinkling stars staring back. "Oh, Taylor! Taylor! Swift!"

Cole pushed his lips on hers and released. It was sublime, his seed blossoming deep in her womb, filling her up with warmth. Taylor climaxed at precisely the same time, her body shaking and trembling in tandem with Cole's. They held onto each other until long after they were both were finished. And then, at long last, still breathing heavily, their lips found each other for one last, long lingering kiss.

Pulling out of her, he lay down on the blanket, wrapping it tight around both of them. She nuzzled up next to him, their bodies keeping each other warm. No words were said as they stared up into the starry night until sleep overtook them.

Sunday

The first light of dawn woke them. Still outside, snuggled under the blanket, they just lay there, watching the sun rise over the Atlantic. Hunger and the need to pee eventually drove them to get up and retreat back into the house. They found a collection of sleeping guests, some half naked, sprawled all over the place. Cole started the coffee pot. That got a few people up. Slowly, bedraggled and bow-legged people walked into the kitchen. Brunch grew as more and more food was cooked. As noon rolled around, people began departing. Goodbyes were said, hugs and kisses exchanged. Maybe a farewell quickie or two. Karlie approached Cole as her husband pulled the car up.

"I gave Taylor a reminder of the fun we used to have together. I can't wait to do the same for you." She leaned down to kiss his cheek, her hand shamelessly groping the front of his pants, squeezing his dick. "I will get this cock again. And soon." She released him just as her husband got out to grab the bags. "Bye-bye Cole! Can't wait to see you again." She winked and headed for her car.

Taylor came up to Cole. He turned to her. "Man. Karlie really wants us. Both of us."

"She got plenty of me yesterday. I think it's more you she wants now." Taylor rubbed her backside. "My butt is still sore after our little session yesterday."

"You'll have to tell me about that on the drive back."

Taylor hugged him tightly. "Oh, I've got a ton of stories from this weekend! Bet I fucked more people than you did."

"I don't know about that. I racked up quite the count."

"Double digits?"

"Double digits! Jeez Swift!"

She grinned. "Happy 4th of July!"

End of Chapter Twenty-Three