Taylor Swift's boyfriend gets more!

Story Info
Taylor Swift, Sophie Turner and Selena Gomez fun.
9.3k words
4.37
18.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of a relationship with Taylor Swift. It's not always great to date a celebrity, but if they have celebrity friends, you have options!

Celebrities in this story include Taylor Swift, Sophie Turner & Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift's boyfriend gets more!

For the past 6 months, the global pop star Taylor Swift had been going steady with a chap called Chris, and everything from her perspective seemed perfect.

They had met at a local charity event, and they hit it off immediately. He was running his own real estate business and was successful. He wasn't making Taylor's money, but in his own right, he was doing well and had plenty of leisure time.

Chris looked after himself physically and was a good-looking fella. He felt equal to Taylor in that way.

Throughout the time of the relationship, they spent time apart and time together, all dependent on each other schedules.

In the first month, a lot of dating took place to grow trust which suited them both, but as month 2 came things started to pick up. They had been to Las Vegas, New York, and a weekend trip to the Caribbean. For both, it felt right, and they were enjoying their time together away, on dates, and sexually. Taylor had started to mention Chris in interviews and 6 months in, things appeared to be going well.

There first big night together Chris had blown Taylor away from the moment she woke. Bouquet after bouquet of flowers kept arriving at her house throughout the day, they had video messaged over lunch before he flew back from his work, whilst Taylor finished an interview with a magazine. Taylor didn't know, but Chris had booked her favourite restaurant with skyscraper views of LA and picked her up in his new car and booked the best hotel in the city for a night of passion.

Taylor looked stunning in a red dress and Chris was dressed very smartly in chinos, a shirt, and a jacket. They looked like a stylish couple before and during the meal, but after the meal and back at the hotel, new love turned into sexual desire and fantasy, as they explored and mauled at each other for hours, the look of beauty turned into a sweaty mess.

Taylor had told her friend Selena a few days later the story of the whole night but focused her happiness on the time at the hotel.

Taylor spoke, "Oh Selena. Chris is amazing, he did everything I'd want him to do me. I've never cum so often, and so much in such a short space of time. He might be the one. I've got goosebumps thinking about him."

"Tell all my friend. I'm getting nothing. I'd love to live through your night." Selena replied and encouraged more detail.

Taylor explained how Chris had carried her into the hotel room and took her to the sofa and stripped for her slowly, before then starting to kiss her body all over and undressing her slowly. He was cute and gentle, but also super manly when needed. I've never seen a tongue that long before and he knew how to use it. I was on my back being licked out and it was nearly like I drifted into another world as I started to feel him flicking my clit with his fingers and his tongue was deep inside me.

Selena replied, "Mmm, sounds like you got what you need, did you spit or swoll when you got hold of his piece?"

Taylor replied, "I don't do any of that Selena, I'm still building up to that now, but his cock is huge, and he pumps my pussy soft and hard, whatever I want when I want it."

Selena asked, "How big is big Taylor?"

Taylor replied, "He's 7 inches hanging, but he's pumping 10, maybe 11 inches."

Selena spoke, "You've been with him 6 months and not given him a blowjob yet? The guy must be well into you if he's doing stuff to you, but you're not."

Taylor replied and laughed, "Mmm, we're not all sex crazy Selena. He needs to keep looking after me. I'm Taylor Swift."

Selena had listened to what Taylor had said to her that night and she was thinking whether she was doing it right with men. She was the single one, but she knew a man like Chris would be perfect for her. She had met him a couple of times, she was even there the night the two of them met but was busy getting chat up by a sports star which went nowhere. The one thing Selena knew though, was when she gets with a man, she wouldn't be holding back from satisfying him.

Since that initial chat between Taylor and Selena, another 5 months had passed, and Taylor and Chris were still in a relationship. Taylor schedule had gotten busier, and the sexual relationship had less and less time to flourish, which appeared to frustrate Chris was from discussions he was having with Taylor.

One day Chris's messaged Taylor, "I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight. Maybe I can see you in that new dress and we can spend some nice time getting you out of it xxx."

Taylor's responses had gotten shorter, and at times Chris wasn't even sure if it was her replying or her assistant. On this occasion, he got back, "Sounds nice. See you later."

That night Chris was the perfect gent in asking about her day, seeing if she needed anything for the next day. He knew she was off out of town for a few nights. He was going to miss her, he loved sticking his cock inside her, and seeing her pant and explode her juices all over him.

Taylor hadn't changed into that nice dress, but in her casual wear, Chris wanted her as much as he ever wanted her. They had chatted, eaten, watched TV, and cuddled and snogged on the sofa.

When they went to bed, neither ever wore anything, Chris had spooned behind Taylor, a typical position for them. Chris had an arm around her body and his cock was pushed against her sexy ass. He was horny as ever and wanted to make love to his girlfriend before her trip away.

He was snuggling his head into her neck and kissing her softly, whilst a hand had started to roam down her body, as he caressed her stomach, bum and legs. Chris moved his hand to her pussy and started to gently rub it with two fingers. She feels so smooth down there, and it was an absolute turn on for him.

Chris whispered, "I'm going to miss you when you're away. I want to make love to you."

His fingers dipped a little deeper into Taylor's pussy and his cock was twitching more as his body squeezed closer into Taylor's.

Taylor spoke, "Oh Chris, you turn me on, but I'm up early. You're making me wet though, I love your tongue inside me."

Chris let go of her body with his arm, as Taylor rolled over to lay on her back, as he looked down on her naked body, thinking he was the luckiest guy in the world. For Taylor to look down at Chris's impressive body, she couldn't fail to see he was rock hard, and his fully erect 11-inch cock was ready to do serious damage to her.

Taylor spoke, "Oh god Chris, lick me out. Please lick me out."

With Taylor's long legs slightly apart, her naked pussy between her thighs was an area Chris loved playing in, and he had no issue in going down on her and started to lick her out again. His tongue moved slowly up and down her pussy flaps, and he moved his fingers to her clit and started to flick and rub it. Taylor was quickly aroused.

She moaned and groaned, "Oh Chris, Oh my boyfriend. Just there, just there, oh wow, oh yes, ooooh, ooooh, yes."

As Chris delved deeper with his tongue, he could taste Taylor cumming and he loved the way her body shook and moved as he licked her into orgasm.

Taylor spoke, "Oh god, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming."

Taylor's sticky juices were flowing, and in Chris now putting his fingers inside her, this was making her cum and cum again.

"YES, YES, YES. OH WOW, FUCK YES, FUCK YES."

Chris went from two to three fingers and stuck them in harder and was speeding up with his action, as he finger fucked his girlfriend.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOO, FUCK CHRIS, FUCK YES CHRIS, OOOOOO. YESSSSS!"

Love juices of Taylor were covering Chris's fingers and the bedsheets, and she was panting in ecstasy.

"FUCKING YES, FUCKING YES. YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNN."

Chris knew how to get Taylor off and he loved every second of doing it, but he had needs and wanted to explode big inside his girlfriend.

As he moved his body, to be on top of her Taylor moved. Taylor had rolled onto her rolled side, which showed that's that. I'm off to sleep now.

Taylor spoke, "Oh wow Chris. I need my sleep, I'm sorry. I will make it up to you. But not now."

This wasn't the first time this had happened in the relationship, but Chris knew he was with one of the sexiest women on the planet. The trouble was he was sex-starved. He didn't say this to any of his friends, but he had needs, which needed satisfying.

The next morning Taylor was up early, her bags had been packed by her assistant, and without disturbing him left the house. She had left Chris a note, but this was about her pets. No kisses, and nothing about him. He felt like an assistant himself at times, but he loved being with her.

Chris as ever went about his day as he stuck on his trainers and went for a run around the LA estate Taylor lived on. Up and down hills around there were perfect for his fitness and to shake off some frustration. It was not unusual for him to run past people he knew, clients with who he had done work for, which included the rich and famous, but other celebrities who also lived on the estate.

This morning, he came across a tall looking woman, and someone he had crossed paths with a few times but never spoken to properly, just as he and the woman were cooling down.

"Hi, lovely day" was heard by Chris. He looked around and saw a fellow runner with long-running pants on, a tight little tank top, and hair tied up in a bob.

Chris replied, "Good morning. I do know you. Don't I?"

"Yes, we've crossed paths, but never spoke properly. I'm Sophie. I've seen you out with Taylor a few times."

The person Chris was speaking to turned out to be the actress Sophie Turner, and he did recognise her and did remember they had crossed paths a few times.

Chris replied, "Good run, do you live around here?"

"I'm Taylor's neighbour and the reason I got to know her. Well, that and the fact my husband does all that music stuff too."

"Small world, but maybe not so small with the size of the properties around here?" Chris joked.

Sophie replied, "You do real estate if I remember? We are thinking of moving, would you be interested in helping us with that?"

Chris had said he would be happy to look around it and would call around later with his number if that was OK.

"Do you fancy a drink now, maybe you can take a quick look?" Sophie asked.

Chris had absolutely nothing to do that day, and even though he would normally do his work smartly dressed, he was happy to answer yes and walk with Sophie.

Sophie politely asked, "Is Taylor in today? I might pop round for a catch-up."

"She was, but just went away this morning for a few nights with work stuff."

"They are a nightmare these music folk. When I go away for films, at least I go for months. They pop back and forth for days and only weeks at a time. My man is away in Asia, he's been there a month, but back next week."

The small talk continued, Chris's mind was taking in the property, and they were both getting on well.

Time was flying by and while focus had been on his job, he could not notice how stunning Sophie was. Despite her being sweaty, she's his type, tall and thin. Sadly, he knew she was married, had a child, plus he hadn't forgotten he did have Taylor. But even though his mind knew this, it didn't stop his mouth from opening and saying cheekily, "You're so sexy."

Sophie appeared to blush a little, but she smiled and replied, "You're pretty hot yourself Chris. What do you want to do?"

At that moment the two people who vaguely knew each other, a friendship between Sophie and Taylor, and two relationships were going to get complicated.

Chris moved closer to Sophie and could smell the sweat on her, but it didn't bother him as he grabbed her around her little waist, pulled her close, and planted a kiss on her lips. Sophie response was to match Chris, as she put her arms around him, and she made sure the kiss was lasting a long time.

As Chris moved to Sophie's neck, he kissed her there and started to move down her arm, as she leaned back against the kitchen cabinets. Her bare arms were similar to Taylor's, if not longer, but he was not getting thoughts about her at this moment. Chris found himself kneeling on the floor, as he kissed down to her hand, and started placing his hands around Sophie's legs. Her jogging pants were wet from her run, and she seemed embarrassed by that, as Chris had a look in his eyes that he wanted to munch on her pants and a whole lot more.

Sophie spoke, "Oh god Chris, I can't have you going in there with me in this state. Come here?"

She grabbed his hand and walked him back outside to the pool. "We need to cool off Chris."

Sophie lifted Chris's top off and kissed his chest as she reached down to his running shorts. She already knew from Taylor, but hadn't told him she knew, that he was well endowed. She slipped her hands down inside his pants and was not to be disappointed as his cock sprung up.

Sophie stroked his cock up and down a few times, but then let it go and took a step back, to leave his pants half off, but holding onto his bum. She took a step back and leant down to take her shoes off, pulled her joggers down to reveal a tiny G-string, and then took her top and sports bra off.

It was a sight of dreams, as Sophie took her hair out of a bob, as her locks fell down her body, for her then to jump into the pool. Chris was taking in the view but quickly reached down to his shoes to untie them and join her.

Their bodies met by the side of the pool and Sophie squeezed close into Chris, as she once again put her hand down his pants to feel his cock.

Chris spoke, "I want you so bad. You're beautiful."

Sophie pushed her hands down on his pants to allow him to kick them off himself, and she then pulled her G-string off and threw it out of the pool.

Sophie spoke, "Stick that thing in me, Chris. I want to feel you deep inside me. I want you so bad."

Chris had turned Sophie, so her back was against the poolside, and Sophie then wrapped her long legs around him, as he slid his cock inside her pussy. With his hands on her pert bum, he was helping to hold her up and let her rock up and down, up and down on his cock.

With the water splashing around, Sophie's pussy was bouncing up and down with ease and she was biting into Chris's neck.

Chris moaned, "You're so fucking sexy. I want you. I want you."

"Cum inside me, cum inside me Chris. Don't hold back, give me all of it." Sophie replied.

Whatever sexual frustrations Chris was having in life, this was all forgotten as he pumped harder and harder into this beauty.

Sophie moaned, "Oh fuck Chris, you're so big. I can feel all that. Keep slamming it in me. Oh fuck, Oh wow, Oh yes."

Chris groaned, "Oh yes, Oh fuck, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh wow."

Sophie's arms were wrapped around Chris's upper torso and her legs had now dropped a little, as more momentum was built up.

"OH FUCK CHRIS, OH FUCK," Sophie screamed.

Chris let out a huge breath and quietly moaned, "Fuck yes, fuck yes."

His cock was fully engaged in Sophie's pussy, and he was loving the feeling he was getting. It was a feeling he'd not felt in quite some time. He could feel her pussy wrapping around his cock, tightening as she got more and more excited.

"FUCK', Sophie screamed one more time as she felt a gush of spunk explode inside her.

In Chris letting go of Sophie, her arms unwrapped herself from his body and she did the few swimming strokes needed to get to the ladder to get out of the pool. She swiftly lifted out her naked body and told him to follow.

It felt like the few steps out of the pool was hard work for Chris, but it became easier when he saw his beauty laying on a sun lounger with her legs apart and being asked to pump her more.

Under the heat of the LA sun and with both their bodies naked, Chris couldn't resist, as he stood over her and looked at her breasts, which were a fine sight. For a tall girl, she had still been given breasts that needed attention. He then looked down to see her shaved pussy, wet but looking like it was gagging for a whole lot more cock.

Chris spoke, "Do you want it all inside you again?"

"I want every inch of that cock inside me. I want to cum all over it, again and again, and again!" Sophie purred with delight.

What felt like slow motion, they both appeared to be looking down as inch after inch of Chris's cock was inserted inside Sophie's pussy. 7, 8, 9 inches was pumping in and out as Sophie's legs spread wide, so she could take in the full girth of what was in her and what was about to come.

Chris's fingers had made their way to Sophie's clit which were adding to the sensations she was feeling, as he rubbed and flicked them.

With a fully erect cock inside Sophie, which he could feel every part of her pussy wrapped it, and with fingers on her clit, and her eyes closing, Sophie was starting to tremble under him.

"OH, OH, FUCK YES. YOU BIG COCK MONSTER. YESSSSS." Sophie screamed as her pussy gushed out love juices.

Chris started to build up momentum and was now sinking his cock in and out, in and out of Sophie more and more now. He wanted to keep hearing her moan and groan.

"YES, AGAIN, YES, YES, AGAIN, OHHHHHH," Sophie moaned again.

Chris could feel his cock smothered in love juices, but kept pumping away, as you could see Sophie's nipples get harder, as she fell into a state of ecstasy.

"OH CHRIS, OH YES, OH YES, OHHHHHHHHHHH," Sophie moaned out more joys of pleasure, as her pussy got well and truly fucked.

Chris spoke, "I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to cum."

With one final huge pump, Chris's cock in feeling Sophie's pussy tighten around him once more, he let it all go again.

"Yes Chris, Yes Chris, Oh Wow, Oh Wow," Sophie groaned.

"Fuck yes, I love it. I love it." Chris moaned.

For the next 10 minutes, little was said, as they wrapped, their naked and wet bodies around each other and touched each other sensually. Neither was likely to be thinking of their partner, but that point was going to hit at some time soon.

Chris spoke, "You are beautiful. I'm so happy we just did that; I would do it again and again with you."

"Oh god Chris, I would love that, but it's not that likely, is it?"

"I can sell your house and you can move in with me?" Chris jokingly asked but didn't expect an answer to that question.

Sophie replied, "I've got to see you again, there is no way this is a one-time thing. I've never felt so good, for so long."

Chris suggested they meet tomorrow morning for a run, which Sophie quickly rejected and said come around tomorrow night. Let's see how good we look not in running gear.

Meeting the next day was a plan Chris was more than happy with. He could have stayed with Sophie for the rest of that day, but sadly she needed to be somewhere. They exchanged numbers and to his surprise, he got a message later that night, "Fuck, you were amazing. Get some rest and see you tomorrow. S xxx"

Chris slept well that night, despite a video message with Taylor, and having a feeling of guilt. In his mind, he found his girlfriend sexy, wanted to be with her, and wanted them to work on the shortcomings. But, after his time that day with Sophie, he knew something was missing.

The next day felt like a very long time, especially when Sophie had messaged to say come round at 9pm. It felt late, and far too long to wait. But he knew it was worth waiting for.

Chris arrived bang on time, it wasn't a long commute for him, and he rang the bell and waited for Sophie to appear. He could see through the glass panelling her walking towards the door, in what was best described as a robe. Her hair was down today, and her long bare legs could be seen from ankle to knee.