Era Erotica Ch. 30

Story Info
Snapping polaroids of Taylor during some afternoon delight.
4.2k words
4.63
8.6k
7

Part 30 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty: Picture To Burn

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Anal, ATM, Oral, Facial

*****

2020

"Hey! Look at that! There it is!" Cole said, emerging from the closet with something clutched in his hand.

He had been nervously rummaging around, turning the house from top to bottom for the perfect hiding place. Someplace the itty bitty pretty kitty committee wouldn't find it. Someplace Taylor wouldn't accidentally stumble across it. Someplace for something very valuable. Priceless, you might say. The item in question had only just been acquired from the jewelers in New York before they had retreated to isolation in Taylor's Nashville home. Since then, it had been burning a hole in his pocket. Thinking she was otherwise preoccupied with her piano, Taylor instead had chosen that precise moment to walk in on him.

Seeing him rummaging through the closest, she asked, "Whatcha doing lover? Looking for something to do?"

Panicking, Cole had grabbed the first thing in reach. It was a Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition Instant Film Camera, a promotional item from her reputation era. He'd used one before, but that had been years ago.

"I was just searching for this. I figured we're trapped inside anyways. The perfect time to snap a few pictures, make a couple of memories. You know. Try and have some fun." He said, the words tumbling out of him in nervous jumble, his heart pounding as his free hand unconsciously slipped in his pocket to clutch square box.

Still, he was pretty impressed with quality of the lie. It wasn't something he'd ever been great at. Quizzically staring at him, he fidgeted uncomfortably and waited to see whether or not she would buy the lie. More than most, Taylor had learned the hard way about seeing the truth in people's words. The pause stretched into uncomfortable silence. It might have only been a few seconds or an eternity. It was impossible to tell for Cole.

Finally, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Ugh. Like this? No. I look horrible."

That was categorically untrue. In fact, Cole wasn't sure Taylor could ever look truly terrible. In all his years of knowing her, he'd rarely seen a hair out place. It didn't matter if she was hungover, just waking up or drenched in post-workout sweat. She always looked perfect.

"Come on Swift." He said, holding the camera aloft and peering through the lens at her. "You look beautiful. Always do." He clicked the camera, but it was empty.

"Oops." He said as she looked downward, blushing like a schoolgirl while he hurriedly fished for a cartridge of blanks.

Finding one, he jammed it in there and centered once more on Taylor. A loud *CLICK* sounded as he blinded her with light. An instant later, the *ZZZRRRTTT* of the printer sounded and the camera spat out the polaroid. Grabbing the finished product, he gave it a few shakes, and offered it up her.

"See look? Absolutely stunning. Breathtaking."

"If my boyfriend thinks that's stunning, then he must be an idiot."

"Or in love."

Smiling slyly, Taylor sighed, unable to resist his charms any longer. "If you insist on taking a photo, at least let me pose first."

In an instant, she struck a pose with such ease and grace that even the most experienced of models would be envious. A cute, alluring look fell across her delicate facial features. Hands behind her head and elbows sticking out, she waited for her photographer to line up the shot. He didn't make her wait long.

"Instagram worthy." He said producing the picture for her approval.

"Possibly." She said, smirking. "You're the marketing genius after all."

"Please. You make my job easy. All the ideas are yours, I just help make them happen."

Taylor's wandering eyes traveled up and down his body as a look came over her face that he knew all too well. Her tone was lighter, a little more playful, when she spoke again. "Take another one? Something a little less PG and a little more PG-13?"

Leaning forward, she tugged on the front of her blouse, giving the already healthy view of her cleavage an even better look. Temptation washed over her face, and Cole was pretty sure he could just make out a hint of areola as he took another snapshot.

"Mhmm. Now that's what I like to see. Work it for me Swift."

"Let's go R-rated." She whispered, taking those words to heart

In an instant, her arms crossed as they reached down and lifted her blouse upwards. Tossing the sheen black material away carelessly, her bare breasts were visible only for an instant. Blocking them from sight, she hugged her chest tightly. Squeezing, her boobs suddenly looked bigger than ever before as they threatened to pop free from their confinement. Adopting a deep pout, she waited as Cole took another photo. A tremor ran through his body as something in his pants stirred to life.

Daring to push it further, he said, "Lose the bottoms."

Dropping her hands, Taylor was already undoing her pants. Shimmying out of them, she turned around, away from Cole and the camera. Her striped cotton panties struggled to cover the broad expanse of her butt. More than a tiny bit of jiggling alabaster skin peeked out. Thrusting her backside in his direction, she threw her head over her shoulder, letting blonde locks tumble freely downwards. The individual strands nestled atop her smooth and flawless back. Placing both arms against the wall, she adopted a wide stance. The smoldering look she flashed him was enough to make anyone, man or woman, hot under the collar. He could just make out the curve of her hanging breasts on either side of her torso as he produced another polaroid.

"You wanna see more? Don't you?" She asked, batting her mascara laden eyelashes. "X-rated?"

Not trusting himself to speak, he nodded silently. Watching with bated breath, she slowly but surely slid her snug panties off. Eyes glued to her bubbly booty, they followed it as she stood up and strolled, utterly naked, across the room to the chair in the corner. Lounging carelessly upon it, she lifted her mile-long legs high in the air. Straight as an arrow, and toes pointed to the ceiling, Cole watched in a drooling stupor, eyes trailing from her bubblegum pink pussy lips along meaty imposing thighs, across impossibly smooth and toned calves to the tips of her painted toes. With all the grace and serenity of a seasoned yoga instructor, she spread them apart in perfect synchronization, until each leg was hanging off an arm of the chair. Lining up another photo, he got an up-close look at everything. Everything. Pants now more than a little tight, Taylor gave a girlish giggle as her gaze drifted from the lens to his pitched tent.

"My, my. That doesn't seem very professional of you." She said, not bothering to wait for a response as she slithered out of the chair.

On the carpeted floor, she began to slowly, achingly slowly, crawl towards her wannabe photographer. On all fours, breasts swinging freely, her hips undulated and swayed hypnotically as she closed the gap between them.

"I think we should get you involved in this shoot." She said, her hands shamelessly groping at his crotch, framing his member with her hands. "No need for it to be just me, and besides, every good photoshoot has props. I left my favorite vibrator back in New York, so this will do just fine."

Chuckling as she undid his pants, his cock was soon firmly secured in her fist, fingers wrapped tightly around the quivering pillar of hardness. A few slow jerks, just to ensure it was up to its maximum impressive length, and then she released it. Closing her eyes and puckering her lips, she gave her best Instagram-worthy kiss. Placing it against the already wet tip of his prick, she held the pose. Watching all of this transpire through the camera, Cole captured the moment forever with another loud *CLICK*.

The polaroid fluttered to the ground, as her eyes opened, and she stared straight into the lens. Pouty lips inching forward, they surrounded the mushroom-headed crown, slowly engulfing it between soft pillowy pinkness. That heavenly feeling of slobbery softness swallowed more and more of his member, those lips sliding downwards along every hard-veiny inch and not halting until they reached the root. Stretched wide to accommodate the girth, the point of her button nose dug comfortably into his groin. Unwilling to look away, even for a second, he took another photo, full proof evidence of her ultra-impressive display of oral aptitude. Electric blue eyes never left the glare of the lens, as she held him there comfortably. They blinked innocently, as though she didn't have a mouth stuffed to the brim with cock.

Finding his voice again, it was low and soft, "That's it Swift. Show off for the camera baby. Come on. Show me what you got."

Winking, she dislodged the shaft from the midpoint of her esophagus, retreating to the very end. In her wake, she left a slimy trail of spittle behind. It clung to the shaft, although it didn't remain untouched for long as she began to bob along it, eyes still unwilling to break contact with the lens. In fact, she seemed downright enamored with it. Meanwhile, Cole did his best to hold it steady in his shaking hands. While one long-fingered hand juggled his jewels, tickling and teasing the bulging sack, the other was stuck between her legs. Cole could just make out the tell-tale flick of her wrist as her digits slipped in and out, mouth otherwise preoccupied with every inch he had to give. This whole mock photoshoot seemed to really be driving her wild. So wild, that she had not one or two, but three fingers knuckle-deep in her gushing snatch. Those fingers moved faster than the blur of her blonde head as she sucked from based to tip in two seconds flat and then back again. A bit of spit trickled down from the corner of her mouth as throaty gurgling moans of appreciation sounded.

Down to the base once more, Taylor held him fully, the bulge in her throat easily visible. With a gasp of air and a splash of spittle, she released him. Lifting it high and ducking beneath, she gobbled hungrily at his hanging tender testes. Like a starving woman, she took one between her lips, making love to it. Muffled pops sounded as she placed kiss after kiss on the hanging cum-churning gonads. Meaty shaft draped across her features, the bellend rested on her forehead, nestled amongst a nest of blonde strands that tickled the winking eye with every movement of her mouth down below. It made for quite the sight. So, Cole made sure to capture that too. Fingers curled around the shaft as she squeezed a fat dollop of precum from the tip. The sticky liquid dripping onto her forehead as she continued feasting below. It remained unnoticed, even as several more crystalline globs followed it. When she finally pried her ravenous maw away from his bulging babymakers, they were drenched in saliva.

"Let's move this to the bedroom." She said, licking her lips.

Cole nearly chucked the camera across the room in his eagerness to follow Taylor as she stood up. The pair of them scampered down the hall, male and female bits alike bouncing hither and thither as they tumbled into their bedroom. Landing flat on her back on the bed, Taylor spread her legs wide and beckoned him over with a singular finger.

"Gimme the camera." She whispered huskily. Handing it over with a shaking hand, she took it while her free hand spread the lips of her engorged labia apart, eyes indicating what was expected next of him. "Go on. Your turn to show off for me."

Kneeling on the floor next to the bed, she draped a mouth-watering leg over each broad shoulder as his head sunk between her meaty thighs. Smoother than silk, he lathered his tongue with the familiar taste of her arousal. Taylor's pussy was as well-known to him as the back of his own hand. He knew exactly where to lick, to poke and prod with his tongue to send her over the moon. Usually he liked to watch her face as it twisted and contorted with pleasure, a simple reward for a job well done. This time his emerald eyes were looking not into Taylor's crystalline blue ones, but the lens of the camera instead. It blocked most of her beautiful face, but it couldn't conceal her naughty smile. A flash of light blinded him as another polaroid was produced, and as excitement rushed through him, stiffening his already rock-hard cock even further, Cole suddenly felt he understood why Taylor was practically gushing into his mouth. The simple act of recording their carnal exertions, even on a device as archaic as this one, brought with it a new level of frenzied excitement.

He had barely begun his usual repertoire of oral tricks and already Taylor's hands were tugging impatiently at his dark hair, urging him upwards. Trailing his tongue along her entire body, they eventually made their way to her lips as the camera was tossed to the side, bouncing on the mattress. Shoving her tongue down his throat, Taylor tasted herself as the sloppy lip-locking pushed back and forth.

Releasing him with a stifled groan, she said, "Oh God. Get inside me! Please!"

Cock already stickily rubbing against her thigh, he blindly guided it towards her sopping wet entrance. The familiar embrace of her soft velvet lips greeted his swollen head. Thrusting inside with a hard grunt, he filled her up in an instant. Both uttering wordless cries, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he began to thrust, hard and fast.

Tongues and lips connected once more, interrupted only by the occasional grunt or moan. The bedframe shook as their bodies crashed together, lending a pleasing squeak here and there to the proceedings. Hand leaving the smooth skin of her supple body, it searched out for the discarded camera. Finding it, Cole pulled back, angling himself above her. Still thrusting like a madman, he snapped a photo, capturing Taylor's breasts mid-jiggle, mouth open in a cry of pleasure.

Giving a particularly deep thrust, he held there and said, "Get on all fours. Let's see that ass."

Immediately, Taylor pushed him off and clambered onto all fours, eager to show off. Presenting, she wiggled her hips, showcasing the smooth sizable curve of her butt. Giving it a slap, the impact of the palm spread out like ripples on a pond. Watching intently, he smacked the other cheek as Taylor looked back at him.

"You like that ass, don't you baby?"

"Fuck yea I do."

Groping her with one hand, he took a picture with the other. Another loud *CLICK* and *ZZZRRRTTT* as the polaroid fell square in the middle of her back. Brushing it to the side, Cole lined up his throbbing member with her thoroughly soaked cunt. With a quick snap of his hips, he was buried to the hilt and pounding again in no time. Taylor rocked forward with every thrust, yelping as he struck deep.

"Come on, Swift. Is that all you've got for me?"

She didn't look back, but he would have sworn she was smiling. Rocking backwards herself, she slid her pussy along his shaft squashing her plump rear against his pelvis. Ceasing his thrusting, he remained still and rigid as a board. Working her pussy along his cock, each slam against him was more powerful than the last. Before long, the clapping of cheeks was louder than either sound coming out of them and the sight of them almost too much for him to handle. The sight only became hotter as Taylor reached around behind her to grab hold of her butt. With no arms for support, her head sank down, pressed against the sheet. Ass higher up in the air than ever before, he was still balls deep as her pussy squeezed and contracted around him. Prying her cheeks apart, her butthole was a magnet for the eye and looked ripe for the taking. Licking a single finger, he traced the outline of the tight anal ring. Another picture-perfect moment.

"Uh-huh. You read my mind." Taylor said, the words slightly muffled by the sheets as light flashed behind her.

Wrenching himself free of her pussy's firm embrace, he smacked his soaking prick against both cheeks before reaching over to grab their favorite brand of lube, kept conveniently in both nightstands, and all over the house really. Then he was back in position, dousing the backdoor entrance in tingling liquid. Working it in with a finger, it was a precursor to the much larger bellend that swiftly followed. An intense pressure, labored breathing and the sound of a camera and Cole got the precise moment he penetrated her on film, butthole hungrily swallowing his entire shaft. Cursing like a sailor, Taylor relaxed her anus until he was fully inside, balls flush against her still sopping wet taint. As her fingers gently grazed her clit, he tossed the camera aside. Now it was time for some real focused fucking. Getting her accustomed seemed to take no time at all, and it wasn't often they did anal without ample warmup, but soon she was begging for him to give it to her hard. And he, of course, complied.

"How's! That! Swift!" He yelled, each syllable accompanied by a hard thrust.

"SO GOOD!" She screamed back at him, the force of his pelvis sending ripples not just across her ass, but through her entire body.

Both hands on her hips, he reamed her, pounding that butthole with lust-induced ferocity. Each pummel of his hips inched her further across the mattress, but neither of them cared, the pleasure too great. It was only when Taylor nearly tumbled off the edge of the bed that they stopped to reassess the situation.

"Ride me Swift." Cole said, panting and out of breath.

"God. Yes." She replied as he pulled backwards on her hips.

In one fluid movement, he was on his back and she was on top, lengthy legs scrambling to find their footing, the length of meaty pipe still stuck up her butt. Feet flat on the bed, her arms reached behind, taking hold of his muscular torso, the nails digging in deep. Swaying her hips in a circle, she grinded upon his lap before beginning to bounce. Up and down her tall blonde form went. And if he had thought the sight and sounds of jiggling cheeks before had been pleasing, that was nothing compared to this. Taylor rose to the very tip before slamming downwards with the aid of gravity. With a thunderous clap, those plump peachy globes slapped against his thighs. Arm nudging the camera as he reached forward, he instead grabbed it and took another photo. Seeing the illumination, she stopped bouncing and on trembling legs spun around so she could face him once more. Rocking her hips, gyrating back and forth and all around, her legs stretched outwards as she took a deep squat. Her arms lifted up as she spun around, tangling her loose hair and pulling it up off her neck. The look on her was face was one of pure sex.

"Make sure to get a picture of this." She said and began to ride again, leaning backwards and grabbing hold of his calf with one hand, the other drifting towards her clit.

"Of what exactly?" He asked, groaning as her sphincter squeezed his cock tighter than ever before.

"Of me going...of me going to...of me going to CUM!"

Grinning, Cole got the camera ready and watched through the lens as Taylor rode him for all he was worth, using his prick to get herself off. He could see the approaching climax etched on her face. All the signs were there. Lips pursed tight together. Eyes screwed shut. Arm and legs shaking. Breasts thrust outwards. Then as though an avalanche being unleashed, her mouth opened and she flung her head backwards, screaming exhalations to the ceiling.

"CUMMMING!"

Cole was ready with the camera. A flash of light and Taylor in the throes of orgasm was preserved forever, golden hair surrounding her head like a halo in mid bounce. Her riding faltered as she struggled just to stay upright, sphincter snugger than a velvet vice around his cock. Camera thrown aside, he grabbed her by both hips and thrusted upwards. Quick rolls of his hips brought his ass off the mattress as he slammed into her, near ready to blow his beans himself. Grinning lazily as she swayed, the rod of steel was stiffer than ever up her colon. Taylor looked down at him, those normally crystal-clear blue eyes cloudy and hazy. It was that little bit that Cole need to push him over the edge.

12