Era Erotica Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for the money shot." He said through gritted teeth.

Nearly bucking her off, Taylor felt slightly empty as he vacated her bowels and she slithered onto the floor next to the bed. On her knees, she leaned back against it for support. Lips parting, her mouth opened to accept Cole's cock as he presented it before her, fit to burst. Slobbering, she proceeded to devour his knob in an enthusiastically sloppy fashion. Fluids, juices and lube alike were all slurped down by Taylor as she sucked him off like it was her favorite candied treat. Holding the camera aloft, she switched to stroking him with both hands, arms pumping away furiously, like staring down the barrel of a loaded gun.

"Make sure you smile for the camera."

"Course'. Just let me know when you're about to-" But she was cut off as his prick fired.

Fired was an apt term. It shot everywhere. Hot sticky ropes blowing across her features, drenching her from chin to forehead as her eyes snapped shut. And good thing they did because she got two fat globes of jism in her right eye and a string of sticky spunk clinging to the eyelashes of her left. Her lips were peppered with several volleys until they were glazed in white. Upon the last spurt, she squeezed out the final dregs, doting one cheek and then the other.

"Now, blow me a kiss." He said, light-headed and barely standing on wobbly knees.

Eyes still shut tight, she puckered her lips once more, cum running in rivers down her face. Cole lined up the final shot and took it, collapsing onto the bed as the polaroid was deposited on his chest. Standing up on wobbly legs, Taylor made her way to the bathroom through squinted eyes. Rolling over on the bed, the sharp edge of another polaroid dug into the small of his back. Fishing it out, he saw it was the picture of her butthole. It still looked incredibly inviting. Grinning, he reluctantly got up and collected the rest of the pictures, following the trail back to where this all started down the hall.

Later that evening they were relaxing by the roaring fire. In these trying times, this afternoon had actually been a great way to deal to blow off a little steam and relieve some stress. Snuggling up in one chair, they were perusing the erotic photoshoot.

"Some of these are filthy!" Taylor said, shocking herself as she looked over them. "Jeez. Put a camera in front of me and it seems like I'll do just about anything."

Cole laughed, "You and me both." They both had a good hearty laugh about it as they took one final look at the images. "I suppose we should get rid of the evidence. Huh?" He was unsuccessful at keeping the disappointment from his voice.

"Sadly, yes." Taylor said, a tone of bitterness in her voice. "Could you imagine the scandal? A 30-year-old woman, enjoying some tawdry fun with her long-time best friend and lover? Society sometimes. I swear."

Gathering the polaroids, she stood up and moved over to the fireplace. One-by-one she tossed the evidence of their erotic afternoon in. The polaroids crackled, catching immediately. The edges of them curled as they blackened, the images upon them vanishing as quickly as the smoke up the chimney. Only one remained. It was the last one. Taylor's face drowned in cum. Her hand wavered before turning away from the flames to face him.

"You can keep this one." She said, handing it over. "For when I'm out of town." She winked.

"You sure Swift?" Cole asked, finding himself unable to keep eye contact with her as he stared at the photograph.

"I'm sure Cole." She said smiling, and snuggling back up with him in the chair. And then, "What's that I feel pressing against my hip?"

"Look what I'm holding. Can you blame me?"

She shook her head, laughing. "I was just thinking we should do something anyways. And there's only so much to do trapped in the house. Come on."

Grabbing his hand, she led him to the bedroom, the polaroid still clutched in his other hand. He'd put it in a safe place. In the same place he'd found for his other priceless item.

End of Chapter Thirty


12