All Comments on 'Era Erotica Ch. 30'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterpiece as always

Hey slyguy,nice chapter this one,really hot and well written,once more you show us why you're the best in Taylor Swift fanfiction.I enjoyed the idea of the Polaroids and how they play with it and in the end they have to burn like Taylor's song,this connection was amazing.

Man,a few days ago marked 1 year anniversary of the Wonderland chapter and I was thinking if you gonna do it again since it's a annual celebration,do you have plans for it?Please think about it

Again,congratulations for the chapter and the concept,this is the best Taylor's series ik the site,I'm a fan since the very beginning,October 2018

Greetings from your friend,the boy from Brazil

Gary2018xGary2018xabout 4 years ago
Another Hot Episode

Sexy Taylor is living in London with her boyfriend, I understand. Hope she is horny, but keeping safe! Another, great story. I liked how Taylor is so comfortable in front of a camera. May I suggest for the morale of the country Ms Swift puts on a live sex show, quite tasteful of course, all profits to fund the fight against Coronavirus, would keep everyone inside!

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313about 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you as always for your kind words. They mean so much. Hadn't even realized that Wonderland was a full year ago. Truth be told, I don't think I'm going to do another Wonderland chapter. I wouldn't want to just repeat myself. I do have other chapters planned that may itch that group sex scratch coming down the pipeline.

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313about 4 years agoAuthor
@Gary2018x

Thanks! What a lovely suggestion, although I think that is something more suited to my other series, Sex-Ed For Dummies. Definitely something to consider though. People would be glued to their screens...forever probably! I hope that you and everyone is keeping safe out there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another awesome adventure

Slyguy1313 is the master of Taylor erotic fiction hands down. Love the idea of Taylor on film, so I think a sex tape is the absolute next thing they should do. Is Cole the only one there? I hope not ;)

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313about 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you! I take enormous pride in this series, more so than any of my other stories. As for a sextape, I believe that to be sadly out of the cards. As hot as that idea is, and it is molten hot, I think it didn't quite fit the tone of this series all that well. I hope the polaroids were a happy medium and I hope you continue to enjoy future chapters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous