Era Erotica Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! She's fucking plastered! Lemme get a taste of that!" Martha said, shuffling forward.

"Nah-uh Martha. My man. My dick. My cum. I get first dibs." Taylor said cruelly, as she gripped Selena by the hair and extended her tongue.

Lapping up the drizzle of spunk from her BFF's face, she was like a grooming kitten as Selena giggled at the feeling of the wandering tongue. Coming around to the front, her chin wet with saliva, Martha sported a sour pout while watching Taylor. Releasing Selena, Taylor took pity and grabbed the model, giving her the sloppiest of kisses with splooge coated lips. As the pair eagerly swapped spit, far more than saliva pass between them as Taylor fed Martha some of his spunk.

"You ladies are gonna kill me..." Cole said.

"I don't know. You seem fine to me!" Selena said, prodding his still rock-hard cock.

"Yea, you haven't even fucked us yet!" Martha said as she stood up, followed by the other two.

All three knelt on the couch, gripping the back of it as they thrust out their asses in his direction, presenting for his pleasure.

"Don't just stand there! Come on!" Taylor said, giving Selena's ass a smack for good measure. "Get over here and give it to us."

"Me first!" Selena said animatedly, a hand beneath her, rubbing her pussy lips eagerly.

"Why you? You got already got his cum!" Martha exclaimed. "He should fuck me first!"

"It's been so long since I've had a dick. Quarantine has been rough! My vibrator is worn out! I need dick and I need it now. Not everyone has fiancés and live-in boyfriends to see to their sexual wants and needs."

"Fiancés?!?!?" Cole blurted out, suddenly in a panic.

"Yea. My fiancé. You've met Lucas. We've an open relationship, but you already knew that silly."

"Right. Right. You're fiancé..." He mumbled, his heart rate coming back down as he inadvertently glanced towards his crumpled pants on the floor.

"So, me first then!" Selena exclaimed, thrusting her backside out even further.

Shaking off his momentary panic, he stepped behind Selena's incredible round bronze booty. Palming each cheek in each hand, he jiggled them momentarily before sinking to his knees and burying his face right between them. Tongue trailing from clit to taint he licked all across her labia as his hands drifted left and right, finding the differently shaped and sized, but equally appealing, bottoms of the two blondes. Smacking them first, he quickly thrust two fingers each into their velvet smooth twats. To the delight of his ears, he was greeted with pleasant moans. Lifting his eyes slightly to just above the curve of Selena's shapely bottom, he saw the moans quiet while she made out with Taylor on her right before turning and doing the same with Martha on her left.

When his tongue began to tire, he rose to his full height, chin awash in a sheen of shiny lady arousal. Fisting his prick, he pressed the head into Selena's snatch. There was a gasp of air, followed by a low and soft groan. It continued as he pushed it all into her, become louder and higher pitched until she was screaming like a banshee as he bottomed out. Across her back, Taylor and Martha exchanged looks.

"Looks like she really did need that dick." The model said, rolling her eyes.

"Fuck yea I do. Now give it to me! Good and hard. Please..." Selena whispered, white-knuckling the back of the couch and biting down on her lip.

Beginning to rock his hips back and forth, her hungry twat greedily gobbled all of him up each time he drove home and gripped him ferociously as he pulled back out. Fingers still knuckle deep in both blonde's snatches, he too plunged in and out of them, alternating with his thrusts into Selena. The sound of flesh-on-flesh, of wet arousal grew louder as he picked up the pace, and soon grew too much for the jealous duo to bear.

"Why should she get all the fun?" Martha said, all while Selena was grunting with satisfaction. "I came over for some cock, now give it to me!"

Unable to refuse his houseguest, Cole pulled out of Selena with what sounded like a desperate plea from her to put it back in. Instead, he moved to his left, grabbed her by the hips and sheathed himself in one go. Maintaining their positions, Taylor and Selena took over fingering one another as he unleashed unbridled power on the model. Tracing his fingers along her slender back, his hand eventually found her face, which he turned back until she was looking at him. Leaning in for a kiss, their tongues sparred and he sunk in fully, holding there. Breaking the kiss, he found Taylor's familiar blue eyes beckoning him over.

"He is mine after all. Get over here lover and fill me up."

Never one to deny her, he moved to the right, smacking Selena's appealing rump as he went. Slapping Taylor's alabaster buttcheeks playfully, he fit himself into her familiar cunt and got to work, rolling his hips like waves on the ocean. As Martha and Selena occupied one another, Cole reached forward taking healthy handfuls of Taylor's hanging breasts and squeezing them between his fingers as he gave her his all. Soon enough though, Selena was pleading for more and he had to exchanged one snatch for another. It was a game of hide-the-salami. He'd pound one pussy for a minute or two then hurriedly swap to the next one, trying to give all three of the insatiable women a taste of the meat they were so craving.

Shaft sunk into Selena, he was going at her hard, one hand filled with strands of her dark hair and tugging backwards on it, giving her already incredible body an even more incredible arch. Shrieking and uncontrollable trembling all pointed to imminent orgasm, and everyone knew it too. Both blondes were suddenly focused on her, their lips and fingers alike running across her body, playing with her clit or tweaking her hard nipples.

"A little more and I'll cum." She muttered breathlessly. "Please. I need to cum so badly."

Tightening his grip on her hair, he reached forward and gripped her neck with a gentle, but firm hand, his mind racing back through his previous times with Selena. Squeezing just hard enough to elicit a throaty, gurgling response, he couldn't see it, but both Taylor and Martha watched their friend's big brown eyes roll into the back of her head. Taylor smacked her ass with a crack and Martha's fingers were a blur over the Latina's clit.

"Do it. Cum for him. Fucking cum all over that big, fat cock." Taylor said with a hard, demanding edge, only a mere inche from her BFF's twisted and clenched face.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Selena could only grunt as she climbed the peak, taking the full brunt of his thundering pelvis. Then, "YEEEEESSS!!! C-C-CUMMMMING!!!"

Body twitching and spasming, she collapsed forward as Cole hammered down, his grip stronger than ever. He'd been so focused on her, he suddenly felt himself begin to cum as well. A jet of unexpected spunk rocketed into her, his hearty sperm devoured by her hungry twat. It was quickly followed by more, coating her insides white as her convulsing cunt milked all it could from his balls.

A hushed silence filled the air as both respective orgasms gradually subsided and he released his hold on her, staggering backwards. Thick white seed oozed from her freshly creampied snatch. Barely two seconds after having pulled out, Taylor's head blocked his view, slurping down cum like ice cream straight from the nozzle until Selena's snatch was as clean as a whistle. Tongue out and mouth open, Martha waited expectantly for a taste of the rich virile seed. Obliging her once more, they snowballed the spunk back and forth before it devolved into just another sloppy kiss that left jism dripping down both chins and onto their respective chests.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom." Taylor said, surveying his re-hardening prick. "I think Martha wants a turn next."

The model nodded and said, "I gonna ride you until I cream all over that cock and I get some of that grade-A nut for myself."

With that, the party moved to the bedroom, some on shakier legs than others. Selena wasn't even in the room yet when Cole was pushed onto his back, cock standing tall. The voracious Victoria Secret's model straddled him with legs long enough to rival Taylor. Hand reaching down, she fit his cockhead into the entrance of her snatch. Sinking down, she hissed as her beautiful features twisted with pleasure and she was filled to the brim with thick, hard cock.

"That's it. That's what I came over for." Martha whispered huskily, relishing the full feeling.

With hands held behind her head, hips gyrating every which way and abs rippling, she grinded hard on his dick. Falling from her tussled hair they came down to grip his pecks, the fingernails digging into his skin as the riding began in earnest. Neither broke eye contact. Both sets of lips curled, snarling with pleasure as Martha attempted to break the bed.

"YES! YES! YES!" She cried out, punctuating each word with the rise and fall of her hips.

A shadow loomed over him suddenly, followed by a familiar pink pussy that obscured his vision as Taylor lowered herself onto his face, her thick thighs on either side of his head. Asscheeks resting against his forehead, she interlocked fingers with Martha who kept her fast pace of fucking. Without a thought, his tongue darted forward, dutifully tasting her twat as it nearly suffocating him. Above him, the two towering blondes kissed, swaying back and forth as Martha continued bouncing up and down like a pogo stick upon his hard flesh pillar. Content with the tonguing at first, Taylor quickly graduated to grinding her pussy across his face. Excitement literally overflowing, elevated by her game of tonsil tennis with Martha. At some point, he felt the weight of Selena join them, signified by the presence of a wet tongue upon his balls in-between the claps of Martha's pert ass against his thighs.

"How do you get anything done?" Martha groaned to Taylor. "With a cock like this every day?"

Unresponsive, Taylor simply worked her pussy harder against his face as she let out a moan. In fact, both women were growing louder. Using all the leverage those long legs provided, Martha was riding him like a bucking bronco.

"Oh fuck." She swore. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all over this FAT FUCKING DICK!!!"

Screaming exaltations to the ceiling, she proceeded to do precisely that. Twitching and spasming in the throes of intense climax, Taylor watched the supermodel squirm until his tongue triggered her very orgasm. Thighs squeezing his head tight until all sound was gone, the moans of her lover's name went unheard by him.

Both blondes collapsed sideways onto the bed and Cole was suddenly unencumbered, except for a lengthy leg or two draped across him. Before he could move an inch, Selena took advantage to pounce upon his freshly unoccupied cock, slurping down the rings of thick girlcum smeared across it until it was dripping fresh with saliva. Reorienting herself and now flat on her back, Taylor grabbed both her legs and pulled them back until they were high above her.

"Get your mouth off him Sel. It's my turn. I need that dick darling."

Taking her sweet time in complying, Selena left him with one final slurp before she moved away and allowed him to clamber on top of Taylor. Beginning to thrust, he pushed even further back on her legs, using them to support his weight as he drove himself to the hilt and back again. Groaning quickly turned to screaming as she was stretched wide. Laid out on either side of her, Martha and Selena each grabbed a leg and pulled, devilish grins dancing upon both their lips. Switching to the headboard, he pummeled downwards with the full force of his body weight. With free fingers and mouths, the pair of friends played with Taylor's clit, strumming it wildly or sucking on her pointed pink nipples.

"Gonna cum. Again!" She said through gritted teeth as all three properly worked her over. This was met with excitable moans from the pair of them and a savage roar from Cole, eager to bring his queen to yet another orgasmic high. "COLE! COLE! COLE!" She cried out, shaking with fury before all the tension shot out of her body like a coiled spring.

Her twat twisted around his member, bringing him right up to the edge. Pulling out in a hurry, he stroked it with a blurred hand. A volley of cum streaked up Taylor's trembling tummy. Rockets of white rained down upon her torso, one of which even reached her collarbone. With a broad tongue, Martha was on it in a flash, licking back and forth in a zig-zag across the exposed flawless flesh. It was only fair as she hadn't received some straight from the tap yet. Sucking on the head of his sensitive swollen prick, Selena extracted the dregs. Swiping some up with shaking fingers, Taylor licked them clean one by one.

"Awesome." Martha murmured. "You fucked her so good and came so much..."

Falling backwards, he took a moment of brief respite. The women however, craved no such respite as their bodies intertwined with one another. Rolling around with one another, Taylor and Martha were making out vigorously. One would roll on top, taking control, only to have the other grab them and roll until they were on top. Both Selena and Cole sat on opposite sides of the bed, watching the show, occasionally making eye contact with one another. Selena had two fingers knuckle deep in her snatch, and Cole felt himself gradually grow to full length as he watched.

Ready to reenter the fray, he climbed off the bed and walked around the side, to the two blondes, their heads just on the edge of the bed. Currently on top, Taylor looked up as he prodded her with his hard cock.

"You'll have to tell us who the better tagteam is." Martha said, her tongue flicking forward to lick the underbelly as Taylor placed kiss after careful kiss along the top.

Standing still, he watched from above as their kissing continued unimpeded, only now it also included his cock. Crawling between the tangle of legs, Selena lapped at both their smooth velvety cunts, feasting upon them as they took turns sucking and blowing. From Martha's upside-down angle, he could fit himself easily down her entire throat. Each time he came to rest at the base, his balls rested on her nose as she went cross-eyed trying to stare at it. Taylor could also easily have taken him down to the balls, but she was content with sliding spit shiny lips in tandem with Martha base to tip. Both would give the occasional gasp of pleasure or word of encouragement as Selena continued munching box for the both of them.

"So, whose better? Selena and I? Or Martha and me?" Taylor asked, jerking him off slowly and looking up as Martha planted kiss across his sack.

"Ummm..." He said, not sure what to say. "Might need some more time to tell. You girls free tomorrow night too?"

They all had a laugh as Taylor and Martha spun around, still atop one another. Not one to be left out, Selena joined the twosome. Three pink pussies presented before him, he didn't know where exactly to start. Prodding them the tip he started eeny, meeny, miny, moe and on the final syllable, he drove himself fully into lucky Selena on the top. From there he worked his way to the bottom, then back up again. For the second time that night, Cole found himself going from pussy to pussy to pussy, this time top to bottom instead of side to side. Moans were muffled, either by hair or the sheets, but the satisfaction was all too clear. All three women were already primed from their previous orgasms and they fell like dominos. One cumming after another until the stack fell apart and he scooped Martha up in arms.

Still delirious her arms automatically wrapped around Cole as he cradled her before dropping her down hard upon his cock. Stark blue eyes flying open, she screamed bloody murder, legs interlocking around his waist as he slung her up and down. Impaling her with all his inches, every thrust was ballsdeep. Occasionally he would lift her high, his cock exposed to air, only to be engulfed by the mouth of Selena or Taylor, who awaited all to eagerly for the chance to scarf down Martha's arousal. Feeling himself building towards yet another climax, he held Martha still and pumped his hips into her, fast and furiously.

"You wanted some of that nut?" He grunted. "Well, here it is!"

A moment later he blew another fat load into her pussy, surprising even himself with how much he blasted up into her. Feeling the seed fill her, she shuddered and came again. Panting like a marathon jogger, he placed her onto the bed before falling onto it himself, but even that rest was only temporary.

"I hope you're not done yet, because it's my turn again!" Selena said, already stroking his cock back to hardness with her dainty mit.

"Then me!" Taylor shouted, winking slyly.

"And don't forget me..." Martha mumbled from on her back.

Cole groaned, but it seemed in no time at all they were back at it, in new positions of pleasure. And what pleasure it was. Countless hours passed in a hazy blur of absurd carnal bliss. Each got plenty of it. Whether a hard prone-boning for Selena or reverse-cowgirl for Taylor or deep cervix-punching missionary for Martha. That and more. It didn't matter who he found himself sliding in and out of. He fucked them and they fucked him in every and any way imaginable. And when he needed a minute's recovery, they would leapt on each other, more often than not forming a cunnlingus triangle, each of them munching box in a circle of continuous Sapphic satisfaction. Then he would dive back into the mix, hard and swinging before doing it all over again. He came. They came. Cum was licked off sweaty skin, sucked from freshly fucked snatches or drained straight from his balls.

At long last, the even this night had to come to orgasmic climatic finale. Sweat drenched each of their bodies. Voices were hoarse from the screaming. Outside, the sun was threatening to peak above the horizon. The last orgasm in his tender and sore prick was nearly ready to pop as all three women knelt by the side of the bed. Each had their tongues out and waggling. Each had a pleading expression plastered across their pretty faces. Three hands were jerking him off, two on the shaft and one more to cradle the cum-churning gonads that had worked overtime tonight.

"Do it baby. One last time. For us. Please." Taylor begged.

"Just a bit more cum, I need just a little bit more." Selena likewise pleaded.

"I know that you can't resist blowing those big loads all over the three of us. Paint our faces with it." Martha urged him on.

With an almost pained groan, he twitched between their fingers before firing off. Taking hold of his own prick, he shot a thick, creamy wad across each of their faces. One for Taylor in the middle that made it all the way into her sweaty hairline. One for Selena that ricocheted off her nose and clung to her eyelashes. One for Martha that draped from chin to forehead in a diagonal fashion. Squeezing the head tightly, he shook it savagely peppering all three with rogue droplets of spunk. Then he was done, for the night. And maybe for the month. Collapsing on the bed, he didn't move a muscle as he heard the women cleaning each other up. Summoning the might to reach the center of the mattress, he placed his head on the pillow. With heavy-lidden eyes, he felt all three of them crawl into bed with him. The last thought in his head before blissful sleep took him was just how lucky he was.

End of Chapter Thirty-Three


12