Livin in L.A. Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike wakes up to his beautiful (and famous) girlfriend.
2k words
4.33
11.6k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livin in L.A. - Chapter 1

Starring: Natalie Portman

Tags: MF, Creampie, Oral

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is completely fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

I'm Mike, and up until a few weeks ago, I was just a film critic for a newspaper you may have heard of, The L.A. Times. Being paid to go out and see movies was an absolute dream because ever since I was a kid, I loved movies. Before the age of 18, I had seen over 3,000 films and spent countless hours reviewing movies for no one to see but myself. That, however, did not stop me from following my dreams and, after graduating from NYU and moving to LA, I got the only job I'd ever thought of getting. After about 3 months of working the perfect job, I happened to bump into Natalie Portman at a Starbucks near my office.

As awkward and star-struck as I may have been, she enjoyed my sense of humor and kindness, which is why she agreed to go out with me one night. One night became two, two became three, and three became the night that we first made love. Being the nerd I am, I never expected to meet with Natalie, let alone have sex with her. That night, our lives were changed forever, and I asked her if she would be my girlfriend. Even though it had only been three dates, she responded rather quickly with a resounding "Yes", which became the greatest moment of my life. Natalie may have been a huge star, and one of the finest working actresses in Hollywood (though I may be biased), I didn't treat her as an A-lister, which she greatly appreciated.

I should probably mention this too. Natalie is one hell of a cuckquean. She loved bringing girls over for me to fuck, while she just sat and watched, usually touching herself, but rarely ever joining. She knew that I loved her, she knew that I never felt as strongly about anyone as I did about her. We loved each other more than I thought I could love another person. Knowing that for years, I was invisible to girls, she wanted to make it up to me, even though she didn't know me at that point. She'd bring over her friends, or other celebrities she knew for me to fuck, or for the occasional threeway if I could convince her. Fucking all of these women was great, but making love to Natalie was the greatest feeling in the world, and nothing could change that.

PRESENT DAY

It was the early morning of a summer Saturday. I wished that I could spend the day just lying in bed with Natalie, but we both knew it wasn't possible.

I opened my eyes to be greeted with the bright ray of sunshine shining through my apartment window. Laying next to me, completely nude, with her head on my chest, laid Natalie, looking as gorgeous as the day we'd met. I laid there for a few seconds, holding Natalie in my arms until she opened her eyes.

"Morning, handsome." She said as she kissed me, my eyes glancing at her beautiful small breasts as she did so.

"Morning. God, you just seem to get more beautiful by the day, don't you?"

"Aww, baby." She responded, kissing me yet again. But this kiss was different. It was her way of saying, "I want it". I knew what she wanted and I was gonna give it to her.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me as we made out. My left hand slipped down to her right breast, rubbing my thumb and forefinger over her nipple, while my right hand went down to her nicely trimmed vagina.

"Mmmmm," I heard her moan.

I continued to massage her slowly wetting lips, purposely avoiding her clit. I did this for another minute or so before I was too eager to go on. I dove under the sheets and brought my face to Natalie's mound. I decided to keep having some fun with her, continuing to circle her pussy with my finger, running it up and down her labia, never coming into contact with her clit. I didn't want the teasing to become too much for Natalie, so I replaced my finger with my tongue and wiped her lips with it, cleaning up the juices dripping from her wet cooch. I devoured the liquids before flicking her clit a few times with my tongue. This made her let out an even louder moan before, solidifying the fact that I was doing a good job. I brought my tongue down from her clit down to her vagina, inserting my tongue inside of her. After just a few minutes of this, Natalie had pulled a pillow over her face to conceal her moaning, as her body began to shiver. Her orgasm shot through her entire body, as I continued to work my magic on Natalie. As her orgasm began to die down, I licked the remaining liquids coming from her snatch, before bringing my head up to meet her at eye level. Once there, Natalie pulled me in for a deep kiss, bringing her tongue to meet mine so she could taste her own juices.

We kept at it before we both heard the sound of a phone vibrating. We both broke from the kiss and reached for our respective phones to see whose it was.

"Mine. Guess it's time for work already." I checked the clock on my phone which read 8:01. I looked back at Natalie before saying:

"God I love working from home," before dropping my phone on the nightstand and moving back over to Natalie so we were laid next to each other, looking into each other's eyes. My right hand rubbed the side of her face, then brushed her hair behind her ear. I never got sick of looking into her beautiful, light brown eyes. I brushed my fingers over her sensitive nipples, eliciting a slight moan from Nat.

"Mmmm, fuck this teasing. I need that cock."

"I was hoping you'd say that." We both smiled as we resumed making out. I continued to tweak her nipples, getting her wet like she was before. I pulled off my boxers and threw them behind me, landing on the floor.

"Need any help down there," Nat said, clearly ready to return the favor from before.

"Not when I'm looking at you," I said between kisses.

"I don't remember you being this nice. Where's that signature sarcasm of yours?"

"Oh, it's right here," pointing to my chest, "but I'm in a good mood today."

"Fine by me," we went back to kissing as I reached for my rock-hard cock. I rubbed it between her soft, wet lips before I finally forced my hips forward, the head of my member disappearing into Natalie's tight box.

"Ohhh, fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back. I continued my thrusts, going slow and steady, but I could feel Natalie getting close to her second orgasm. Luckily, mine was nowhere near close so I could take my time and give her another Earth-shattering orgasm (or at least I'd like to think they're that good). I pulled myself almost completely out of her, leaving only about half the tip in, before pushing my full 7 inches back inside her. She groaned every time I did this, her nails digging into the skin on my back, but it didn't hurt when I knew how good I was making her feel. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead, dripping down the side of her face, trickling all the way down to her breasts. In need of a new angle to make her cum, I gripped Natalie's back with one hand, her ass with the other, and spun us around, so now she was riding me.

"I love that we have the same favorite position," she said, taking control and bouncing up and down on my dick. It was impossible for me to take my eyes off of her. Even with her head tilted back, her back arched, and her eyes closed, she looked as stunning as ever. She kept her momentum up as she rode me, her hands resting on my chest, and mine resting on her boobs. I slightly twisted her nipples, which made her grind her teeth together and let out a suppressed moan. After a few minutes of Natalie's fantastic riding, I wanted to give her the release she deserved. So I took my hands off her breasts and started rubbing her clit. I went slow, so as to not overwhelm her, but her moans started to get louder and louder as my fingers started to move faster and faster. In no time, Natalie's pussy was clamping down on my edging cock, as I finally couldn't hold back and unloaded into her.

"Oh, fuck, I can feel it. I can feel you cumming inside me," she shouted as her pussy drenched my penis and lower torso. As we both subsided from our orgasms, Natalie slid herself up and off my cock and laid down next to me, with her head on my chest just like how we woke up.

"That was amazing," she said, as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, it was. I love how you look when you're all sweaty, with your hair messed up. You look so natural, in the best way." She looked up at me, with a smile, as her eyes started to tear up.

"Oh shit, Nat, I'm sorry. It was something I said, wasn't it?" I was worried I may have upset her, but when she lunged at me and wrapped her small, smooth arms around me, I knew there was nothing to worry about.

"Yeah, it was something you said. That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." She sniffed in and tried to hold back her tears, but it was no use. She needed to cry, and I was here to listen to all she had to say.

"I meant every word of it. You're the most beautiful, amazing girl in the world, I wouldn't give you up for anything. And would you look at that," I said, pulling out of the hug so we looked at each other, "you even look lovely when you cry."

Nat smiled, showing off her shiny, white teeth as she wiped a tear off her face.

"Stop it, I'm not that special."

"Maybe not to everyone else, but to me, you're all I care about." Once again, she leaned in for another passionate hug, another which I welcomed so I could hold her delicate body in my arms.

"It's just *sniff*, being famous has lead to me dating some real *sniff* assholes, and I'm just glad to know that you're not one of them. Because I think you've made it pretty clear that you aren't with me because of my fame or my fortune."

She paused so she could try and slow down her crying. I was going to chime in but chose to let her say what she wanted so I didn't interrupt her.

"These last few weeks that we've spent together have been some of the greatest of my entire life. I know that seems like a lot, as we've only known each other for a short while, but I really have feelings for you."

I cradled the back of her head with one hand, while I massaged her back with the other.

"I feel the exact same way. You being famous or having money has nothing to do with why I'm with you. I'm with you for you. I want to spend all of my time with you. I love the way you laugh, the way you cry, and the way you sleep. Ok, that last one sounds creepy, but you get my point."

Natalie laughed while bringing a warmness to my heart I rarely ever felt. It made me feel great to know that I was making her feel better.

We disengaged from the hug, and after a quick, but sweet kiss, I got up to start working.

Oh, if only I knew what was shortly to come.

To be continued