All Comments on 'Era Erotica Ch. 34'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice chapter

Hey Slyguy,how are you? It's the Boy from Brazil

So man,how can I put this? It's one of the best chapters ever, really enjoying the story and the sex scenes,once again you definitely rocked and put out one of the best chapters in the whole Literotica, certainly 10 out of 10.

Dude,when I finished reading this,I had a feeling of ending,a closure if you will,and I felt sad about it because it looks to me this series it's coming to an end, so I have to ask you: is this the final chapter? Is this the end for both of them? Because I would be happy and sad if it is, Happy because in my opinion is a very good ending to the best series ever and sad because it's my favorite series of all time and I enjoyed every single chapter of it, as you know,I read your stories since October 2018, it's like 2 years reading and having fun. If you decide to finish I will understand it perfectly because you're the author, you know when to stop, but if not,if you decide to go on,just be aware that I'll be very happy about it, I have so many good memories surrounding this series,it's unbelievable.

So man,thanks again for the chapter,you're the best, please think about everything I said.

Greetings from Brazil!!!

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you've enjoy the series so much, and I always appreciate reading your comments. This is not the last chapter, I still have a few more stories left to tell with this couple. However, we are nearing the end of this series, and when that day comes I hope it lives up to the chapters that came before it.

123z123zover 3 years ago
HOT

This is a hot one deserved. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please put some impregnation themes in the last few chapters. Nothing hotter than someone like Swift getting knocked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous