Erect Sissy in the Showers

Story Info
I couldn't stop my erection in the showers with other men...
2.4k words
4.45
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first week of college. I was anticipating a great week of meeting people and seeing what my first class schedule was like. Forget all the math and boring stuff. I had tennis scheduled twice per week, and that meant I was in the gym locker room twice per week. And that meant the showers were coming (the communal showers where all the shower heads were in the open and all the guys were exposed). I found myself dreading it (I think I was dreading it. Or could it be "anticipating" it. No, it was definitely dreading it because no one had ever seen my penis.)

I was so nervous to be naked in front of others because I had a strange feeling that my little wee wee was going to be the smallest of all. My little underdeveloped dicklette hangs down a little bit rather than just a head pointing out, but it is short and thin...cute, but again, very little. (I've always loved my cute little dick. I've even licked the head before.). I had shaved my hair off in the hopes that it would enlarge the appearance of my penis, but it only made me feel even more inadequate, like a little sissy boy. But for some reason, I loved the feeling and the look of my little hairless dick and balls.

I was also dreading this shower time because I was scared that I might get a boner. My fantasies had evolved like this: Begin by thinking of lesbians kissing and sucking and grinding on each other, then pretend I was naked in front of someone or getting caught by someone while I was rubbing and fondling myself. But then my self-pleasure time always ended thinking about touching other guys dicks. And sucking them.

And that's when I knew....I was probably the little faggot of my friends group. I was a little jack off boy. The only closet sissy who fantasized about rubbing dicks together with another guy. And the thoughts never went away. So, I was concerned that if I ever showered at the gym around other guys, that I wouldn't be able to stop my dick from becoming erect. I was right.

The first day after tennis class I undressed and sat in the locker room hoping most guys would be out of the shower before I went in. What seemed like 20 minutes was probably only five. But I was so nervous that I figured I just needed to get this over with.

So I finally put my towel on and walked to the showers very timidly, tightly holding my towel on my waist. I glanced in the shower and it was still full of guys! Naked guys! My new friends. And they all seemed hung like real men. Oh my gosh. I knew it. There was Carlos, with his real man dick, curved a bit to one side. There was another guy, a white guy, who had a nice looking full size dick (oops, did I say "nice"?). Then there were the black guys, Edgar and Nathan, whose hung so long that it looked scary. And finally, a little white guy named Derek, who was later nicknamed Donkeydick. And then there was me. My fears were confirmed. My dick was noticeably the smallest of all. I felt like a child.

It was so embarrassing for me. Of course, being shaved down low didn't help. I looked like a total sissy fag, which I am, but no one knew it until now. Now, I was feeling humiliated and exposed, but yet still turned on and very flustered. I tried to cover up and hide my little smooth dick. I knew I was a boy among men, and hoped no one would see my tiny little wee wee.

And another thing happened. Upon entering the shower that first day after skillfully hanging up my towel and spinning in sideways, I realized my dick was becoming erect! Oh no. I knew this would happen. My mind kept saying, "No", but the more I thought about it, the quicker I got hard. Was I the only guy who was getting a boner? I tried to glance really quick to see if anyone else was hard. But it seemed that no one else was. And no one else was looking around but me. I was grateful that they weren't looking at me, but my dick was certainly rock hard.

I tried to make my little boner go down, but it only got harder and so I tried to stay turned around where no one could see. But I was so turned on knowing that there were naked men next to me that I finally just turned around all soapy and subtly covered my dick with my hand.

One guy looked down and laughed and turned around. But I was so embarrassed, so I hurried back to the locker room and sat on the bench with a towel partially draped over my lap. I wanted to get dressed but I was so flustered and turned on that I began to rub myself. I stroked it for about 30 seconds. Hoping that nobody would walk in on me (But secretly hoping that they would). And then I flung the towel off me and bucked my hips up as I rubbed my little wee wee up and down. All of a sudden this overwhelming orgasm hit me and I began cumming all over myself. It was so powerful that I squirted all the way onto my face and hair, and all over the bench I was sitting on. And it seemed to cum double the amount and duration. I was so turned on!

I quickly began wiping the cum off my face, hair, and chest, and just barely escaped being caught in my first faggy shower-locker room moment as two guys entered the locker area, walking right past me.

But this was just the first week of the semester, and I knew it was going to be a problem for me. Maybe I wasn't the only one dealing with this (getting hard around other guys in the shower), but as it turned out, I was the only one that ever got a boner. And I think I might have been the only guy looking around at the other guys. But I couldn't help it. I wanted to see their dicks. I wanted to see them naked. And I couldn't keep my little 4.5 inch shaved penis from poking up.

Occasionally I would sport my wee wee in the locker room just to see if I could handle it, but I always got hard, I was always the smallest, and I was the only one who was totally smooth. I know my new friends would catch me staring at theirs, but I couldn't help it.

I found myself thinking about the gym showers all week long. I couldn't wait for Wednesday and Friday tennis class. I couldn't wait to get naked and shower with the guys. I kept hoping I would get the nerve to expose myself fully or see someone else with an erection. I kept fantasizing about the naked men and about the humiliation of me being aroused uncontrollably. I wanted a man to see me. I wanted to be touched. I wanted to touch a man's dick.

And here is how it happened. About week number five of college, one day after tennis, I got delayed in a conversation at the court with some girls. I kept trying to get away so I could get to my favorite part of the week and get my clothes off for the showers. But it took a while. Finally, I hurried off to the locker rom and stripped my clothes off, and headed to the showers. Most of the guys were gone, except for 2 in the back and one by himself near the front.

I chose a showerhead right next to the man near the front, who was showering with his back to me. I watched him from behind as I rinsed off. He was definitely older than me and a bit bigger. He was washing himself good, but then I realized...he was spending extra time down low. He was soaping and bathing his crotch and butt more than anything else! And just like normal, my little wee wee became instantly erect. I was nervously standing there with my total sissy fag boner.

Soon the the man next to me turns around, and oh my gosh! I was right. He was playing with himself! And he had this huge man dick. Like 9 inches! At least three times the amount of meat as mine. I felt so small. But I didn't care, because there was no where to run and my moment was finally happening. The man looked down at little boy boner, looks me in the eyes, and then reaches his hand out and grabs my...hand. He pulled it to his dick. And my hand began to softly caress it willingly. No, not just willingly, but lustfully. I couldn't believe it. For the first time in my life, I was finally fondling another man's dick. A real man's dick.

Wow, it was so hot. It was so large. I was so embarrassed, right there in public. My face was flushed. My little sissy dick was rock hard. And I was playing with this Italian guy's massive dick. He had a partially shaved crotch, with a tattoo of an arrow pointing toward his dick. I didn't care about the rest of him. I only wanted this dick.

I didn't know exactly where this was was going, but I didn't care. I didn't know if we would get in trouble. I didn't know if the other guys in the shower were watching us. And I didn't know if word would get out on campus that Chazzy was a little faggy. But I was so turned on that I just let myself become a little sissy for this guy.

Each step of the way, I became gayer and gayer. The man reached around my butt, grabbed it with both hands, and pulled our bodies together. I did the same and grabbed his butt. Now our dicks were touching---His big one flopping all over my tiny little one. We began bobbing our dicks together and humping each other. It was so sexy. I was so excited and horny for this big dick. It felt so good. But I was so embarrassed. I knew I was being a faggot. But I couldn't stop.

The man was getting very aggressive and dominant. And he started trying to kiss my mouth. I couldn't let him do that (that would make me totally gay), so I kept moving my mouth away from him. Still humping our dicks together, his was flopping all over mine, even slapping it on mine sometimes. He grabbed his dick with his hand a few times and slapped his dick on my dick. I was so close to cumming, holding his butt, hugging him close, loving this man under the shower water, sliding my little dick on his dick, and humping, with him trying to kiss me, chasing my mouth with his.

And then guess what? I let him. As I watched his lips lustfully look for mine, occasionally sticking his tongue out and tease me with it, I began to want more than just his dick. I saw his face was nice looking, and his eyes really wanted me badly. I began to melt a little bit, knowing that I was pleasing the man, and he wanted more. I finally gave in and let the man find my lips and put his tongue in my mouth. I began French kissing the man!

At that moment, two dicks touching, two mouths kissing, two men holding each other and making love. I realized I had allowed him to make me gay. I was a total gay faggot now, letting this real man treat me like a girl. I was his girlfriend. I was his sissy. And he was my man. He was my boyfriend. And we were making out and humping our dicks together like faggots. After only 15 seconds of kissing this man, I exploded all over his dick and stomach. So intense.

We stepped out of the water spray so the cum could be enjoyed. I didn't want it to stop, so I kept kissing him really hard, rubbing my cummed up dick all over the bottom shaft part of his big hard meat. His dick was so long and hard that it stood up as high as my chest. I looked down at his big dick head and decided I needed to feel this thing again.

I wiped some of my cum off his belly and began to rub his dick for him. It was so huge! So different than mine. It didn't take long, and he began to tense up and cum. I watched his big dick shoot a load over my head. Then it shot again onto my hair and face. I pointed it my mouth, and his third shot hit my face again. Then his dick began to dribble more and more out of it. So much cum compared to mine. That's when he pushed my head down onto his dick and force me to suck him off. I put the huge head into my mouth and tongued it, bobbing on it a little and allowing the last cum to ejaculate in me. I could feel it accumulate in my mouth, so I tried to stand up and be done. But he wouldn't let me. He told me to swallow it. So I obeyed the man and swallowed the cum.

Next, he made me lick his dick all over to clean all the cum off. And then he wiped the cum off my face and stuck his finger in my mouth. And then He pointed to the cum on his stomach and made me lick that all up. Then he stood me up, leaned into me, and kissed me again. We made out for about 30 more seconds, his dick was still semi hard while mine was still rock hard like a good sissy boy, but we were pressed together in slippery bliss, kissing and moaning a little (at least I was). I was in the arms of a man who had treated me like a woman, oblivious to whomever else was in the shower. I was his girl. He had turned me totally gay. A gay little sissy.