Erectile Disfunction, not the End?

Story Info
Finds his dream woman online...and in person.
8.1k words
3.89
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WOW, just WOW. The profile she posted ticked every box.

OK, I'm not a serial pervert, I'm a middle aged man who still enjoys sex! The fact I can't get a hard on and have erectile disfunction is an irrelevance.

Well maybe not.

I guess I need a special kind of woman, a very special kind.

So, back to the ad she posted on a fetish site. I don't know how I actually came across this site, it just popped up, you know how it is, you're looking at porn and something pops up, and I don't mean your dick! I was intrigued.

You obviously want to see the content of the ad that grasped my attention, well, here it is.

SUBMISSIVE ORAL CUM SLUT

Hello boys, did I get your attention?

Before we go much further, not wanting to waste your time, a few requests.

If your missus is about, minimise this page, we don't want her to see what a cheat she's married to do we?

Nip the toilet, you may be here a while.

Get yourself a coffee, beer or a whisky.

If you need a smoke, spark up.

OK, I'm Lara, and I hope you are comfortable. If you had to minimise this page log out NOW! You're not the man for me.

I AM NOT INTO CHEATS.

I trust those of you still here are hanging on my every word, have a nice drink to nurse and a nicotine fix, preferably a cigar. I love a man with a whisky and a cigar!

And an empty bladder!

I am 42 years old. That is just a number. If I want to blow my own trumpet, I am fit! I look more like 32, my skin is clear, my tits are 36c, my waist is tight my arse is to die for, I have a slim, gyn honed figure and my legs? Well, you want them round your neck!

I head a company in the beauty industry so you can guess I'm well looked after. My hair is blonde and shoulder length, my nails are perfectly manicured and I have an all over tan, no lines, and I'm waxed and hairless everywhere else.

So some of you guys, well most of you guys are thinking you are in for a good night here are you not? You want to give me a good seeing to?

I need to make something perfectly clear.

I DO NOT WANT SHAGGING OR FUCKING OR BANGING! I DO NOT WANT YOUR COCK, DICK, PENIS, TODGER....whatever inside of my cunt!

In all of my life men have promised me the world, made out they are God's gift, they are the one to get me off....and they have all failed. I DO NOT COME FROM INTERCOURSE. So if you just think you are getting a shag fuck right off now!

As I said, I run my own business and to be honest, I can be a bitch. I take no shit from anyone. But that is business. What really gets me off is relinquishing control, to be a totally submissive, cock sucking, cum drinking SLUT.

To the guys still there with a whiskey and cigar, Hello and welcome to my world. Apologies for my forthright language.

To summarise:-

I am a cum slut! I want to suck your cock and swallow your spunk!

Aside from that, I want you to whip my arse while I'm doing it.

Pinch my nipples......HARD

Finger my cunt........HARD

And rodger my arse..obviously with a dildo......HARD

Oh, and not forgetting, I like to be tied up!

STILL THERE? Drop me a line, I may be all you ever wanted.....

Well, would you be interested?

I thought, there has to be a catch, nothing ventured...

My reply.

Hi. I'm Charlie. I'm glad I poured a large Jamesons and lit up an Invincible cigar!

Just make it perfect and live down the road. Oh! Do you like a challenge?

Ok, so I didn't expect a reply, come on, there must have been hundreds, but hey, what do you know?

Hello Charlie, It's Lara, tell me some more, what sort of challenge do you have in mind?

Hello Lara, I'm shocked to get a reply, you must have been inundated with requests!

Ok, to the point. I will not want intercourse, I've got erectile disfunction but I can spurt with 'ecouragment' and have 6" of flaccid cock!

. Also, I like to make cheeks red! And hot!

Apart from that, I'm 52, widowed, semi-retired and in good health.

I had given up on relationships and finding a new partner, E.D is a bit of a kill joy in that respect. It was a sickener for me, all show and no go, the mind is willing but the flesh is weak.

Look, I'm paimting myself into a corner here, I'm looking for a woman who does not want a hard shagging, that is something I cannot provide. If you want teasing and stimulation, well, maybe I can help. Charlie

Almost a week passed then...

Hi Charlie, Lara here, I loved your reply, and would like to chat more, any chance we can talk online for a bit, and maybe be a bit of facechat?

Via the website we exchanged messages for a month or so, eventually swapping phone numbers, it turns out we lived less than 10 miles apart, almost down the road!

We made arrangements for the following Friday evening to meet for a meal.

She asked me to wait in the car park so we could walk in together. I arrived 10 minutes early and rather nervous. I saw her arrive, nice Mercedes. I approached her door and opened it. Hello Lara, I'm Charlie and as her ad said 42 looking 32, 32 was pushing it, she looked younger still, and I told her so.

Your'e such a darling she said. She had perfect business attire, pencil skirt, black nylons, 4" heels, buttoned blouse and jacket having been held up with work and coming straight to meet me.

She put her arns round my neck and embaced me, kissing me on the cheek.

She smelt devine.

We made our way into the bar and took up our booked table. It was relatively quiet for a Friday and we were sure not to be overheard by nearest fellow diners. We had a wonderful meal and got on like a house on fire, she was a beautiful woman, and charming company. We both opened up to our histories and what our deep desires were although I had a pretty good idea of what did it for Lara from her posting.

After a couple of non alcoholic drinks I asked her if she drank whisky. I do indeed she answered, one minute I said and moved to the bar. I came back with 2 large Johnny Walker Black Label. I normally drink whisky with a splash of water but I always think it looks more appealling 'on the rocks'. As it was a mild night I asked if she would like to drink them on the terrace. She nodded and we made our way outside. I pulled out a chair for her which she gladly accepted and then opened my cigar case, do you mind? I asked. She gave me a wide smile and said, of course I don't mind and Charlie, will you whip my arse?" A little taken aback, I said, I think I can do that on one condition.

Which is?

You suck my flaccid cock.

With pleasure she replied.

So when can we meet I asked.

Yours, mine or neutral she said. I replied, where would you feel most comfortable? Mine, tomorrow night she replied.

I need the ladies before I go she said. I'll meet you outside by the cars.

She came out a few minutes later, thank you for a wonderful evening Charlie, I'll message you my address, and here take these, handing me the thong she had been wearing, just something to remember me by, they are somewhat damp followed by a second, fuller embrace.

She was far more than I expected. She was beautiful in every sense of the word, tomorrow could'nt come soon enough.

Oh! And the thong smelt devine too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laras' back story.

I was the youngest of 3, I guess I was doted on as there was quite an age difference between me and my elder brothers, 10 years in fact. I was never troubled by 'boys' though, my brothers saw to that.

I had a pretty normal comprehensive education and went to college as I wanted to be a hairdresser, most girls I knew wanted the same. It was OK, fortunately, via the college I got a job at a good salon and things were looking up. I soon realised though, some female bosses can be bitches. As I saw it the only answer was to be my own boss. I would have to knuckle down, bide my time, absorb all I could before I could make it a reality.

I wasn't banking on it taking me 10 years to get my first salon though!

Still, now after 15 more years I have made it. I own 4 salons. These are not just somewhere to go for a trim and a blowdry, these are real 'pamper palaces'. We offer the works.

Just recently I have got to the position where I have loyal and trust worthy staff, ok, I have been a bitch to some of them, but I only did it to protect my clientelle. I have each salon with it's own manager who are friends not just employees. I can ease off a little and have my own free time to follow my new 'needs'.

I have along the way had relationships, but my overwhelming feeling is that no man could actually fuck me and make me cum. Only once did a guy come close when he slapped me around a bit, not in an abusive way, and I was beginning to feel something. He thought, when I asked him to hit me harder I was a freak. Never saw him again.

I bought some 'slapping' toys and used to get myself off big style. I would bind my tits with rope,put clamps on my nipples, fill my cunt and arse with vibrators and beat myself. Was I a freak? No just being denied what I truly wanted.

Hence my ad. I now have the time. I'm very wealthy and ready to have some pleasure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlies' back story.

I was the only child of loving parents. I attended a really good local school and although I wouldn't call myself a swot or a nerd my parents instilled in me a work ethic. It had it's rewards and I did study. I had a love of a number of subjects and excelled at them. I enjoyed Technical Drawing and metalwork, I had a really good instructor in both. I was also very good at Maths and enjoyed design.

My father was a builder/property developer, we were quite wealthy and I never wanted for anything. That didn't mean I was spoilt. Through my father I got an interview at an engineering company. I must have impressed as I was offered a 5 year apprenticeship. I accepted.

I always looked up to my parents, Dad was never reluctant to offer advice such as 'never be a lender or a borrower be' or 'enjoy your job and you'll never work a day in your life'.

My 18th birthday. Dad says, "wanna come look at my latest purchases?"

My expression must not have shown much enthusiasm. Come on he said, I'm taking you for a birthday drink after. Ok I said and off we went. It was a pair of semi-detatched cottages in the village. They look pretty rough Dad I said. Yes but, he said, you buy the worst house in the best street, and I've bought both of them! We went inside both. He said after we had had a good look round, "which do you like best"? Not much to choose I relplied but I guess this hasn't been messed about too much and it has most of it's Victorian features. Good point he said, and then, handing me the keys, well here you are, Happy Birthday son.

In the pub he began to elaborate.

It's gonna be an added income for you if you want to make an investment. The house is yours as is. But, you've seen it needs a lot of work and some expense. This is my offer. You will have to put in some time and effort to learn the business while still doing your apprenticeship. Any time I put in is free but, materials and my guys pay has to come from you. They will be on site doing the second house for me so some work will be discounted for you. If you want to sell when it's done and reinvest the profit with me and the business I would be more than happy. Well?

I hugged Dad while standing at the bar and kissed him on the cheek. Steady on he said.

Work progressed. As an apprentice I was on a percentage of a Jouneymans rate, so it was a struggle moneywise but with Dads longstanding contacts and discounts it was possible to get both houses done in 5 months. They were both sold as soon as they went on the market and I was made up when mine sold for the most. We made, what to me was a fortune.

I bought myself a secondhand car and invested the rest with Dad, signing a contract that for a then 18 year old would make me well off!

I met up with a former classmate, Ester. We had a few dates, a few more and more still. She began talking of an engagement. Dad said "be careful, and keep it wrapped" I laughed. I'm not joking son, she's smelt your money!

How did he see through her? How right he was!

Mum and Dad had a weekend away at the coast, Ester came round, a few drinks, a movie and we were in bed. I went to put a 'johnnie' on and she said "you don't need that, I am on the pill" better save than sorry I said we don't want any accidents! It was not such a memorable fuck and I pulled out then dropped the used 'johnnie' in the basket.

I got up to use the loo but went to get some water first. As I walked back past my bedroom door what I saw stopped me in my tracks. She hadn't heard me on the carpeted landing. She had retrived the used condom from the basket, had turned it inside out and was rubbing it in her cunt!

I burst the door open and she jumped up, I'm sorry I.I.I. You what? I bet you arn't even on the pill are you? She looked ashamed. I was but.....

I grabbed her wrist, dragged her to the bathroom and shut her in the shower scrub your cunt or I'll do it!

Five minutes later. Get dressed while I phone you a cab.

She was openly sobbing, what a bitch, now fuck off, don't call me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a rather broken nights sleep I got up and checked my phone. True to her word there was her address. I did'nt know the actual road so I googled it. Hmmm nice area.

After 20 minutes in the bathroom I dressed, had toast and coffee then popped down the shops. I bought wine whisky and flowers....And a nice Cuban cigar.

A second text, I'm doing dinner tonight so come hungry. 5pm ok? Oh! Don't forget an overnight bag darling xxx

5pm is fine, can't wait to see you again xxx

I did a few jobs around the house to kill time, some laundry and cleaning, soon it was time to freshen up and get changed. I headed out, giving myself 20 minutes to get there, spot on!

I rang the door bell, seeing a shape through the figured glass. The door swung open. My knees nearly gave from under me. She, her long blonde hair and makeup absolutely perfect and wearing a very short black cocktail dress, nylons and killer patent stilettoes. She swung her arm to invite me in then put her arms around my neck to kiss me. The cutest bit was the image in the hall mirror, her left leg lifted as she kissed me. Delightful.

We made our way to the lounge. She took the drinks I had bought and the flowers, I'm sure there was nearly a tear in her eye, a moment later she was back with an opened bottle of Red and two glasses. As it's so nice shall we sit on the terrace? She asked. That would be lovely, I slipped my jacket off and we went outside. It was a lovely secluded garden, low maintainance but nice all the same. We chatted on for half an hour or so when she asked me how it came about I liked the thought of becoming a Dom, in particular HER Dom. A little taken aback, I thought for a moment.

For a good few years I had done commisions based on my fabrication and welding ability. I basically took a design what someone wanted, fine tuned it and built it. One couple asked me to build a 'play' frame. He gave me images and websites to visit. I was a little shocked at first. But the more I saw the more I liked. So I took my semi-finished design drawings for them to see, they loved it with just one or two ammendments gave me the go ahead. I spent a month off and on working on it. It was delivered, and installed in their basement. They invited me back the following weekend to view it in action.

SHOCK AND AWE!

He was conservatively dressed, she was naked. He whiped, paddled and caned her all over, she was physically dripping, and I don't mean sweat.

Back at home I checked out those sites I'd visited. I actually came hard from wanking since developing ED.

I thought this could be fun. And you ticked every box for me.

Lara stood, walked round the table and sat on my lap. Unzip my dress please Master. By the way, I could'nt consentrate on cooking, I've ordered a take away, it should be here soon, Chinese ok?

The door bell rang and she got up, I followed her back inside, her dress open at the back, she was wearing a bra.

She returned with the take away layed it on the table and let the dress fall to her feet.You like Master?

Yes slut, I very much like.She was wearing a sleek black balcomy bra and matching thonge

After dinner, leaving the table as it was we went back outside and she asked if I'd like a Whisky, I said yes but just the tiniest splash of water.

I sat outside and lit my cigar, I turned as I heard her approch, she had removed her bra and panties, she had the smoothest hairless cunt I'd ever seen. Still wearing her high heels and thigh high hold up stockings she looked adorable. Putting the glasses down I said Lara please walk around until I say otherwise. She did as I asked without question. The site and sound was breathtaking, I could feel pre-cum in my pants. She continued walking then put on the patio lights, she would stop, pose, blow me a kiss, feel her breasts, rub her cunt. What a fucking tease!

Eventually I told her to come and sit down, she went to cross her legs and I stopped her NO! Sit with your legs open and play for me. While you are feeling horny, before we go too far I want some idea of what you imagine are your limits. Before she added anything I continued, I liked that you offered to address me as Master, but I would not require you do so in public. Our play is private, do you agree? Also you need a safe word.

I agree our play is private, thank you for that understanding Lara said, especially regarding my business environment. Limits I'm unsure about at the moment. You already know what I'm into, how much pain I guess will become apparent in time. She smiled, cigar is my safe word.

I could see lust in her eyes, staring at me as I sipped my Whisky and drew on my cigar, she actually gave an audible moan.

I pulled out her probing fingers and sucked them clean, she sighed.

Still holding her hand I pulled her to me so she stood up and then straddled me, looking into my eyes she closed the distance and we kissed full on hard, our lips and tongues pressing tightly.

Please Master, beat me HARD,well work up to it. Please Master.

I invited her to kneel at my right side and then lay across my lap with just her hands resting on the floor for support. Ready I asked. I am Master she answered. I rubbed my hand in circles on each cheek before commencing to slap each cheek progressively harder, accompanying each ahhhh and ouch were the sound of her moaning. Her cheeks became lovely and red. I asked her to stand and walk to the full length mirror in the hall. Again she did without question. I had bought some rope, ankle braclets and a leg spreader I had made. The spreader was two steels tubes, one slid inside the other, there were steel hoops welded to each end and it was adjustable in length via holes and pegs along it's length I had had it chromed and it looked great.

I had her stand facing the mirror, I tied her arms behind her back each hand holding the other arms elbow. Spreading her legs I attached the cuffs, adjusted the spreader as wide as I felt she could cope with. I placed my hand in the middle of her back and gently pushed until her tits were pressing against the mirror, she was close enough to see her breath misting the mirror. I began with a paddle to warm her some more before continueing with a crop. She gasped, harder please Master. Harder was what she got! Then I used the cane. I laid it from a few inches below her waist to the tops of her thighs, the lines this caused looked amazing. She was moaning loudly now.