Erectile Disfunction, not the End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused and put my hand on her pussy to feel 'it's' reaction. She was dripping wet! I teased her clit as I pushed my fingers inside her. Her legs were shaking. I undid her restraints and took her back to the lounge. On your knees slut I instructed. In this position I again teased her pussy as I had told her to lean forward with her butt in the air. I stood over her, a foot either side and facing her feet. I began tapping her pussy with the crop. then a little harder and then harder still. She actually squirted as she came in a very vocal orgasm.

Thank you Master. You gave me the biggest high of my life! Let me thank you as a slut should and proceeded to undress me.

OK, so I wasn't sportimg a rageing hard on but I was feeling something! She led me to the sofa and sat me down, knelt between my legs, held my cock and, pulling back my foreskin, fed the head between her lips. Deeper and deeper until I was in her throat. She massaged my balls and kept up her tongueing and sucking for some time. I pulled her head down onto me until I was ready to come. Are you ready for me? I asked. She nodded wildly and I just shot my load. ED does not restrict the size on my load, in fact it seems to have increased as I am not so sensative to 'attention' when I start to ejaculate.

She swallowed the lot and after I slid out she had a huge grin as she licked her lips. We hugged and I said, shower? Yes, then I need a drink.

After our invigorating shower we dried each other. I said she needed to apply some cream on her cheeks and thighs, I happily stepped up to the task. We put on bathrobes, got a drink and stepped out onto the terrace. It was still un-seasonably warm.

I asked how she felt now. It was honestly my most rewarding experience.I didn't miss being fucked with a cock one bit. I was on a constant high she said. How did it feel to call me Master? It was how I felt at the time, under control. At work I am the boss. Every decision has to go through me. I gave that all up when I called you Master. I was free!

Good, I'm happy you found what was missing in your life. Bed? Hmmm yes she answered.

We got into bed naked, folded our arms around each other, within moments we were both fast asleep.

I awoke to see the sun streaming through the blinds. It was a nice feeling to wake up with the arms of such a beautiful woman draped over my body. I stroked her arm and she stirred, morning baby she whispered, give me a kiss and I'll put some coffee on. I kissed her passionately and she moaned into my mouth. She stood naked and just walked out of the bedroom.

I used the bathroom and then joined her at the kitchen island, also naked. Are we setting the tone for the day she said looking at our bodies. Sounds good to me I replied. I got up and opened the doors to the patio, well it's warming up nicely I said, with that we sat while the coffee brewed.

Master she said. I held my hand up, it's Charlie I said unless we are playing. OK said Lara, can I ask a question? Of course, what is it?

I am, and want to be your slut. I have long thought also dressing like a slut, you know what I mean, fetish wear to 'play' in. The thing is I've never had anyone to dress like that for....until now. I never saw the point before now, she laughed, you know, I actually bought a latex cat suit, the only trouble was on my own it was so difficult to get on, I needed another pair of hands So I have never worn it. Do you still have it I asked. Yes it's still in my dressing room. Well I said after a coffee you can go and put it on, I will help you. Her smile broadened.Thank you she said, although I will have to blind fold you while you're helping me, I guess you would appreciate the full on effect more right?

I nodded.

We eventually got to the bedroom, and Lara put a scarf on me to cover my eyes. A minute or so later I felt the latex in my hands. Now hold still while I get it up to my waist, I did as she asked. I then felt the sleeves as she turned in front of me and said ok, you need to pull these up my arms. I did. Ok, I'm ok now and she pushed me to the door. Charlie, go do some more coffee, but don't pour it yet for me, I'll be about 10 minutes.

I sat on the terrace. I could hear clicking heels. She stopped behind me, put a hand on my shoulder and kept it there as she came to stand in front of me.

With her legs apart and her hands on her hips she just said " You like?"

My jaw hit the floor!

Lara, I said. You are the most beautiful woman I know, and that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen....for a slut I said laughing. (The catsuit was so tight with a deep, almost to the waist cleavage showing neckline and strategic zips, along with red stilletos).

She pouted at slut a little, smiled then sank to her knees and took out my cock. What sort of slut do you mean, she asked me. A cock sucking, cum drinking slut I said.

She sucked and licked as I gathered her hair in my fist and forced her mouth down on me.It was wonderful, most of my cum went down her throat, some dripped and rolled down the latex and onto her tits. She scooped it up and licked her fingers. Nice, thank you Master.

You are more than welcome slut I replied.

As you looked so hot in that suit and really seemed to enjoy yourself maybe we should look to get some more 'gear'.

Oh I'd like that she said.

Well I said, here's a suggestion, lets watch some 'fetish wear' porn, see what we like the look of gear wise then find some for you.

After breakfast and more coffee we went online. And watching some porn saw some really interesting outfits.

The first one was a 'strappy harness'. I like that said Lara, I do to said I, especially with those buckles and rings on it.

Second was a mid thigh leather skirt that had no ass covering to it allowing punishment.

Third was a super tight corset that would pull in her already small waist even more.

I'll get these for now she said. I offered to pay towards them but she would have none of it.

Ok I said. Would you allow mw to build you something we could maybe install in your gym? You would really do that for me? She asked. I think I'll enjoy it too I said laughing.

Why don't I help you out of your suit, we can shower, take a walk then get some lunch. Sounds like a plan said Lara.

We spent a really pleasant morning. Sitting down by the lake we spoke about our thoughts and feelings based around each other.

I started.

The BDSM scene as I see it is really not for me. Lara looked stunned, I'll explain. There seems to be a lot of rules and protocols that surround it, maybe I'm mistaken, but thats how it looks. Slave are just that, slaves. Totally obediant 24/7, adopting postures in different situations, and permanently eyes down! Is that what you want Lara?

Certainly not, she replied. I want to be under your control, when we choose, in private. As I see it, like here, like now we are equals, we can speak freely without repercusions. That said, and we need to have a signal, I am your cum loving submissive slut, and I adore it!

One question, do you think you could cope with, at the same time, restrain, clitoral stimulation, vaginal and anal penetration whilst enduring the exersion of exersize... honestly? Erm...erm erm...would you like to expose me to that Charlie? Yes, but I need your blessing. Lara, looking out over the lake, turned, YES MASTER THAT IS WHAT I WANT! Now feed me.

We sat at the lake side bar, had a couple of drinks with our lunch. I felt a hand touch my leg, reaching under the table a pair of panties crossed my palm, I looked to Lara, you've done this she said...they were wet through.

I thanked her for the gift.

We walked back to Laras', we made our way to the terrace and I lit a cigar, Lara, I need your assurance on something, I need to know, am I ALL you need? She looked as if she was about to cry, Charlie, before you I was ruled by work, that is no longer the case. I want someone to actually share my life with, someone who I love and who can love me, is that you,'cause I don't give a flying fuck that you can't ram a rock hard cock in my cunt, I've said that doesn't work for me. Yesterday with you put my life, needs and desires into perspective. Look, if you said to me right now, Will you marry me? I'd drag you down to the registry office. Am I any clearer?

I sat there nodding, stunned.

Now Charlie, I'm gonna be doing my rounds of the salons over the next 4 days, can you get my 'implement of tourture' sorted by then or do you need longer. I laughed loudly, Lara I can be a perfectionist, it will take a little longer I'm afraid. Plus, I need some measurements. Lara was puzzled. Your measurements.

We enjoyed a quiet relaxed afternoon, but understanding Lara had work commitments I said I would leave, keep in touch and see her next weekend, we hegged at the door and I kissed her deeply, gonna miss you Charlie, gonna miss you too Lara xx

The next day I started on my most important project 'The Spirit of Ecstacy' (Imagine the Rolls Royce grill mascot) I was going to use a cycle frame but eventually decided to build from scratch. The 'rider' had two points of 'entry', the handle bars were behind, the feet tethered, the controller sat out front facing back. I got it built in the first week but chroming would take a little longer.

Three things came together that second weekend. Laras' harness outfit arrived. Her garden is totally secluded and the weather was gorgeous.

Saturday I arrived at Laras', we had some wine and food. She bent over to load the dishwasher, she had no panties on.

No panties slut? I said. No Master.

Strip and finish your chores then fetch the harness and rope, not forgetting crop and whips. Yes Master.

On the terrace, using the wooden framework above it I was able to tie Lara spreadeagle and tight. After slapping her arse to warm it up I followed with the crop before laying on some stripes with the cane. Is it me or is all the better when the 'victim' wears holdups and high heels?

I lowered the upper ropes til she was level with my cock, make me come slut I said, she sucked my cock in so deep, I could have sworn I was as hard as I'd been in ages. I spurted in her mouth and over her face. GLORIOUS

Next morning having breakfast she said, are you ok to talk about your late wife? I said of course why? I know you said you were a widow, it was just the circumstances. Thats fine I said. We were very happy for... yes 20 years. Til she contracted the dreaded C! It was sudden. She had worked for an Estate Agent when Dad and I were doing up property, she told us the popular properties, let us know what would suit us in upcoming auctions etc. We started dating, rest is history, apart from the fact we have a daughter. 24 and she kept me going after.....Thats alright Charlie, I sort of get it, I'd love to meet her, when you think it's right of course.

That would be nice, thank you for that. Changing the subject, how's the 'contraption' coming along?

I laughed, You'll wish you never asked come next weekend.....

The following Friday I loaded my van, I knew Lara would be leaving for work around 9am, we'ed made arrangements for me to be there for her to let me in. We had a coffee then she had to go. See you around 4 she said, yes, see you then, I hope you're ready I said, I hope so too said Lara, I'm wet as it is. Give me your panties now then, she looked for a moment then slid them down her thighs....

I took my time, checking measurments and angles and my little support cushion. Bolted everything together, could'nt wait.

Call it a coinceidence after talking to Lara, but what happens next? I get a call off my daughter Alice. Hi Daddy, how you doing? I'm fine baby, just working at Laras'. Oh yes your new squeeze lol. Something like that,actually we spoke about you, she would like to meet you when I think the time is right, I'll leave it up to you when you think you're ready. Come on Daddy, it's been 5 years since we lost mum, as hard as it's been we have moved on so, and I'm so happy for you. I want to meet her too. Fancy lunch Saturday or Sunday then? Dinner Saturday night would be better if that's ok. I'm sure it will be, I'll check with my 'new squeeze' first though. I did the check, Lara was fine to meet Alice.

When I'd finished assembling her new 'toy' I wrote a note, directing her to another, private, note.

Slut. Stand where you are, strip off all your clothes, put on the stilletos and walk to the gym. At the door knock and await permission to enter.

I was roughly aware of Laras' arrival time so I did not have too long await.

She knocked. I opened the door a little and asked her to retreat a little, she took a step back and I put on a blindfold. Don't be concerned I told her, I just want to enjoy your suprise.

I led her inside. Ok baby, you have to imagine something along the likes of a bicycle, and you need to get on it ok? OK I get that she replied. She lifted her right leg over it with my support. Now I need to cuff your wrists, I did this without issue. Now, listen carefully. I am stopping you from falling head long, trust me and lean forward. She assumed the position similar to a racing cyclist, but with her arms stretched behind her. I secured the wrist attachments, completed ankle/pedal attachments.

Her pussy was leaking! I lubed her ass hole. Two more attachments came into play! Ok, it wasn't a FULL saddle, there were appatures. I fed dildos front and back. These were on a camshaft and there use was governed by the rider's peddling. A third addition similar to anal beads ran up the slit of her pussy to press on her clit.

SLUT I said loudly. Yes Master. You have two choices now.

One. Peddle until told to stop

Two. Start peddling and stop. Machine takes over. Deeper, faster, longer...obviously.

In addition there was a padded cushion in front of thr handlebars 'position' facing the 'bike', just where the rider's mouth will be.

I limited the first 'go' to 10 minutes.

WOW Laras' first response. Oh Charlie. I need to build up my stamina, that was amazing, Maybe I should have just let the machine take over. oh no, let me get back on...please Master

NO I said, the machine is too easy? Endure it for as long as you can physically operate it, trust me. The machine operation is PUNISHMENT.

A couple of hours later, after supper, Charlie was on his way to the garage when he passed Laras' gym. He saw her stood there loking at 'The Spirit'. Ok baby? he said. She realised she was staring, turned, yes Charlie, I could'nt feel better. Looking back and pointing at 'The Spirit' said that is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. And with that embraced Charlie

Charlie held her apart from him and said, "there's more where that came from". I think you're gonna need to relocate the gym

I'm sure I can do that said Lara, as long as you can fill it with pleasure/pain for me.

Bet on it I said.

I had given Alice and Lara each others phone numbers so, if they wanted they could chat. I had spoken to Alice about Laras' salons, and the fact Lara was at our local one on a Tuesday

Alice decided to make an appointment for herself this Tuesday. She went with the idea to check Lara out. She got more than she expected. A stylist had phoned in sick, Lara took up the slack and it soon became apparent who was doing her hair. Lara as well as the hair styling offered a manicure and also waxing Alice had the works.

The recognition was instantanious when Alice came round for dinner. Alice held her hands up, ok, I was being a snoop....you passed.

We had a wonderful evening., we had decided to eat at home rather that out, I told them I was visiting a customer around lunchtime so if they wanted to do something themselves I would be back at 2ish. I was first up, put coffee on and went outside, Lara then Alice soon followed. We had coffee and toast, it was so pleasant.

I had a bit of a journey so I said my 'see you laters' and set off.

At some point Alice took a wrong turn out of the bathroom and came across the 'gym'. Urm.... Lara, I just looked in the gym, truth betold I'm confused. How so says Lara. Well, let me show you.

Alice opened the door and angleing her arm to The Spirit, urm...

what is that?

Oh your Daddy made that just for me said Lara

OK but what is it?

Well, do you keep fit? cycle? run? swim?

I run said Alice.

Good you need to be fit, said Lana

Yes said Alice, Lana added, but you need to cum too!

Alice was dumbstruk

Lara tried to elaborate, You sit on it, it fucks your cunt and arse but only because you are peddling, and if you stop, it takes over.

Alice gave Lara a look of shock. What do you find shocking? The options or that your Daddy made it?

Before she could answer Lara asked, Alice, are you into men or women?

I ask because, although I'm not Lesbian, and I have a sort of understanding with your father, and since we got together, and I do need to be upfront, the orgasms I have had have been the best in my life. That said part of me beliefs, women give women the best orgasms.

So Alice, do you want to ride 'The Spirit'?

Alice looked at The Spirit again, then back to Lara. I don't think I should if it was Daddy who made it for you to use. Don't be silly said Lara. It would be rather selfish to keep such a wonderful 'toy' all to myself. You have probably guessed you will need to be naked to use it though. Another look of shock from Alice. If it would make you feel more comfortable I'll strip off too offered Lara. Alice agreed. Lara asked her if she had had anal sex before. I've tried it but with little success, ok said Lara, I'll fit a small anal toy, but you will need to 'clean out', I mean an enema said Lara.

Before Alice could object Lara took her to the bathroom, got things ready and gave Alice some instruction. As this is a little too private an act I'll leave you for about 30 minutes ok? Alice, somewhat confused, nodded.

Knocking on the door Lara said "You ok sweety?" I think so came the reply. Lets get started then.

OK, you're virtually the same size as me, height and limb length so I wont need to make any adjustments. I need you to climb aboard and we will lube you up so 'things' slip in without problems. Try the anal one first, that's likely to be the most trouble, ok? now the pussy one, ok? Yes, I see what you mean said Alice.

Ok, now I will put the cuffs on, then you will need to lean back and reach the bar. Lara tied off the wrist fastenings then the ankle ones.

OK, think you are ready? Alice nodded. Don't forget, if you stop the machine starts.

Lara moved in front of Alice and took up Charlies normal place, her pussy was in reach of Alices' tongue.

So Alice, do you also play with girls? Alice nodded. Please sweety, lick my cunt.

30 minutes and 5 orgasms between then Lara released Alice who collapsed in a pool of sweat. Time for a shower said Lara.

A text from Charlie, he'd be done by 2pm, did we want to meet at the lakeside bar for lunch and a drink?

We said we'ed love to.

How do you feel Lara asked Alice. Better than ever she replied, Daddy certainly knows what women want she said laughing

Erm can I ask a question, of course said Lara. Do you love my dad?

Whoa that's a heavy question Alice. I think you need to know where we are both coming from before I answer said Lara.

We met online, I was disolusioned by men in general, basically I thought I was frigid. I could never get off. Your Dads reasons you will have to ask him about. I needed a special ingrediant, I'm submissive, I like pain 'The Spirit' is an example.Now, bearing all this in mind, yes, I do love your dad, in a few months he has made me feel more than I have felt in my whole life.

I'll ask you a question, did you enjoy licking my cunt?

I loved it and I want to do it again....Mistress

Nice to know Alice. We need to talk over this power thread with your Father.