Erectile Disfunction, not the End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had a table and 3 glasses of wine when we arrived. We hugged and Alice sat down, Lara said she needed the ladies room.

Daddy, Lara said something earlier, firstly, she loves you! Second, there are reasons you two got together online, I understand she is submissive, so I presume you are Dom, anything else? Before you answer I have to say I had a go on 'The Spirit', folowed by a lesbian interlude.

It's embarrassing, but I suffer from ED, fortunatly for me that is not an issue for Lara.

A moment later Lara was back.. I said, ok, everything is in the open. Alice added, Daddy you are our Master and Lara is my Mistress. Regardless that I am your daughter, I will serve the two of you if you will let me.

Alice, we are not in the BDSM community. Lara wants to be restrained and punished and perform oral. What you seek has yet to be determined but on a sexual level will not involve me. That said you are free to play with Lara.

We had had a few too many drinks so decided to walk home and pick the cars up tomorrow. It was a secluded walk back. I whispered to Lara, tell Alice to strip naked. Lara said, Alice, are you serious about serving? Yes I am. OK. STRIP NAKED, but leave your stockings and heels on. With just a little hesitation she did so. Ok it was only 100 yds to Karas' house. The efect was all.

Walk ahead of us I instructed, she did so. I told Lara, she is your's tonight, you are her Mistress, do as you want with my blessing. I gave her a passionate kiss, I Love You I said, she fell into my arms, I love You too Charlie. Oh, I said, one condition, a request, not an order, Would you get your nipples pierced? She looked, like she was giving it some thought. I'll see if Stella at one of my salons can fit me in. Good girl.

We entered the house and I asked Alice to get some drinks, I'll have a whisky please, and whatever you two want. Ok Daddy, Lara asked for just water.

While she was gone I said to Lara, take her to your bed tonight, I'll use the spare room. She's yours OK? Thank you Master, I'll make it up to you, yes you will I replied.

Anita, still naked handed me my drink, I'm going outside for a cigar, let me know when you go up.

Lara turned to Anita, I'm a little overdressed, will you help me get comfortable? Anita gave a broard smile, I'd love to. The two naked beauties sat together, Anita, you remember me asking you if you were into girls? Yes.

More than boys? Yes. I have a friend who you may like. She became embarrassed. Don't go all shy on me. Shes lovely, she works in one of my salons and I'm asking her to pierce my nipples this week. Anitas' jaw dropped, your nipples, why? Because your Daddy saked me, no, more like, told me to get them done. Wow, really? Yes, and I can't wait to have them done.

Mistress? Will you make me get mine done? Please. Lara smiled, lets get to bed. They said night to Charlie and went up.

1