Erectile Dysfunction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evelyn, you look a million bucks, Rob's a very lucky man."

"Err ... Terry, can I ask you not to say his name while you're here. I know he's now a buddy of yours and you are visiting his home and I do acknowledge his generosity in coming up with this idea, for my sanity and to see me sexually satisfied. But I can't help feeling awkward that I'm about to have sex with a man that I only met five days ago ... and be as intimate with you as I expect it's going to become. It feels surreal. So if I hear you say Rob's name while we're doing it, I think I'll feel like I'm cheating on him, despite his approval."

"Ok Evelyn, I'll try to remember not to."

"Another thing, before anything happens between us inside today, I want to tell you that my husband's gesture in finding you for me only makes me love him so much more. Whatever we do in bed today and in the future can never be construed as love and will never replace the way I feel about Rob. I'm sorry I'm sounding formal, but I have a need to qualify that ... sort of the ground rules ... before we start."

"Oh Evelyn, I totally understand and while I am an eligible single man again now, as I told ... err, told ...um, your husband the other night, I have no expectation or intention to ever alienate the loving relationship you have with him. I'm here only to help you with what you've been missing ... admittedly I get a fringe benefit because I've missed that sort of connection too. I can tell you that being inside you is going to be so much better than wrapping my hand around it and beating off."

I feel better for having explained the way I feel -- important for me to have my say because all of the planning discussion with Terry on Sunday night was done by Rob. As we near the moment I will cross a line in my marriage, I feel the nerves tingling inside again. No, not now! Not like on Tuesday. I decide instantly that the only way to quell my returning anxiety is to get on with it. "So Terry, we seem on the same page about Rob's plan so I guess we should get started." I can't believe I'm leading the way, but I rise from my chair and he does too.

I step close to him, nervously reaching out to take his hand, and lead him directly down the hall toward the bedrooms. I see no point in prolonging the tension? We are two consenting adults, both aware of why we're here. I want him for sex -- Rob says I can have him and this man seems to want me as much, so let's go to bed? Which bedroom though? Because we never expected to have this happen in our home, I've never given it a thought. Should l commit this adulterous act in my marriage bed?

Me leading, Terry a step behind, connected only by our hands ... I cannot let this become an issue, so I simply lead him into my bedroom, up to my unmade marriage bed, the covers thrown back from where I left it less than an hour ago. Turning to face Terry, "I ... err ... I didn't offer you a drink. Um, can I get you something? Coffee or maybe something alcoholic. I ... err ... I'm sure there's no guide book into how to start something like this."

I have suddenly become very talkative in my abject nervousness. Terry places his index finger to my lips, "Shush, it's ok Evelyn. Nothing to drink for me, thank you.

"Do you want us to talk a bit first ... get to know each other?"

"I think we got to know each other on Saturday night, before we -- or at least before I -- knew that something like this was likely within the following days. You, of course, had an advantage ... you knew of Rob's... err, um, your husband's plan. Were you assessing me all evening, guessing whether I might be up to the task that you and he had for me? Did you look across the dinner table and picture me as a bed partner, imagine how I'd look naked?"

I refrained from admitting I'd thought of how his cock might look, choosing to turn the topic of conversation back on him, "You may not have known what I knew, but are you trying to tell me you didn't look at me when I came to your house and try to picture me without clothes. Rob always says how guys do that with every woman they meet, even some they only pass by in the street. You guys are always so horny."

He raises a hand as if declaring an oath, "Guilty as charged Evelyn, that's me all over."

I giggle at his confirmation of my perception.

"That's cute, I love to hear the cheeky giggle of a sexy woman." He reaches a hand to loosen the knot on the thin cord that secures my long flowing gown. "Let me see if my mental picture of you is confirmed by the physical one." His hand parts the folds and I watch his eyes scan the front of my body in my sexy black lingerie.

I am relieved that Terry seems to be taking charge of this unusual situation, I am so nervous now that my hands are shaking ... my first time alone in a bedroom with another man in 36 years of marriage. How different will he be? Slender and tall, Terry will be lighter than Rob when he lays on top of me, but I'm yet to see his cock, what will it be like? I am naturally curious, anxious too to experience his fucking style, will he be similar to Rob's? Does it vary between guys? So long married, yet I don't even know that.

Terry's hands go up to my shoulders, pushing the gown off each, the garment drops to the floor behind me. My heart is beating fast, my eyes scan his nervously, does he like how I look in my black lingerie ... I hope I don't appear slutty?

"Beautiful, you truly are a vision. You must work out Evelyn, such a trim figure."

Lovely complimentary words, are they genuinely expressed or is he merely saying what he thinks I want to hear? I don't know him well enough yet to know. He's gazing at a 58-year-old woman's body while uttering such compliments ... can he not yet see my stretch marks or cellulite? Rob said Terry dated a 45-year-old lawyer ... what will he think of my body after having a hot pre-menopausal chick?

"That's such a lovely thing to say to a woman about her body, but it is what it is ... old and a touch saggy."

I stand before him, the backs of my trembling knees against my bed ... tiny black panties, garter belt and stockings and matching low-cut bra pushing up my breasts. His eyes scan me from head to toes ... my key parts still concealed by nylon and lace.

"Never put yourself down ... you look sensational. I can't wait to see you naked."

The slow process of undressing is taking so long, I wish we could jump past this part. I want to be in bed, our bodies coming together in lust and desire. 'For god's sake, do something Terry.' If he wants to see me naked, then take off my bra now ... and what of his clothes, should I start to strip him?

His hands descend from my shoulders, fingers softly caressing the smooth globes of breast flesh. It feels nice and helps to calm my anxiety. His fingers meet between the cups, he seems to be looking for a clasp. I have to help him, "This is an old-fashioned bra, the catch is in back."

"Oh!" is all he says as his face comes almost close enough to kiss as his hands circle around behind my back. He deftly releases the clasp and I suddenly feel my breasts freed. I catch the bra with my hands, easing it off my boobs, exposing them to his close gaze. I wish he'd kissed me while that close, it may have calmed my nerves.

"You just look better and better the more I see of your body. You are truly beautiful."

As nice as it is to hear such compliments at my age, and as genuine and sweet his words sound, the one thing I don't need from this experience is anything resembling romance. We are on a mission, pure and simple ... give me the hot hard sex I've been missing in recent months. All that Rob and I seek from Terry is for him to stick his hard erection inside me and fuck me until I holler for mercy. Was I wrong to let Rob tell him he could tongue kiss and suckle my breasts? But, since we approved that, why hasn't he started? Damn you! Get those lips on mine or at my nipples.

"Thank you Terry, it's lovely to hear you say I'm beautiful, especially at my age, but please don't. You can see from my nervous no-show on Tuesday that I am struggling with simply laying back and enjoying you, and hopefully, good sex. But the risk to my marriage is big. While it's Rob's idea, it doesn't negate that I'm basically cheating on him. So, nice as it is to hear, don't complicate my life by telling me."

"Ok, I'm sorry, I never expected you'd see it that way ... the last thing I want is to upset you. But you keep implying you're a tired old girl who no longer appeals to men and I want you to know you're wrong ... you look hot."

Possibly chastened by my request, Terry chooses seduction over compliments, dipping his face to my breasts. Finally, his lips seize possession of my closest nipple, suckling on it. Oh, that's more like it ... some action. A couple of minutes pass as he works that first nipple into a frenzy of excitement before switching sides, matching the intensity on that nipple too. I begin swaying where I stand. I want to be laying down to fully appreciate his suckling.

Fortunately, he must feel my body swaying. "You might enjoy this more laying down, Evelyn?"

"Oh yes please," I eagerly agree, allowing myself to fall back onto my bed. He bends over me, his fingers taking hold of my tiny black panties, pulling them down my legs, exposing my 58-year-old newly trimmed pubes.

He has kissed my nipples but not my lips yet. I need to feel his passion there. But instead, he surprisingly drops to his knees beside the bed; his face, tongue out, closing in on my lower lips. He is about to go down on me, I sigh in anticipation.

This activity is something Rob has always done well and I usually orgasm. But this guy -- oh my god, what Terry is doing with his tongue is electric. Sliding it in the groove of my labia causes me to recall my college days and my only bi-sexual experience. A drunken night forty years ago, my roommate going down on me in our dorm room and, until this minute, it was the best tonguing I've ever had. This man's tongue is magical, how can a man be that adept at navigating and licking a woman's anatomy so expertly? His tongue feels like it is everywhere within my pussy. Of course, I cum in a thunderous towering orgasm that has my hips lifting up off the bed, my thighs clamping my new lover's ears flat against his head.

"Oh Terry, that was GREAT!" I enthuse, my hands reaching down to hold his cheeks, "How did you learn to use your tongue like that?"

"When Jean and I married, my wife told me what I was doing was good but I wasn't quite there. She critiqued every time I did it, I've always been a very good listener. Gradually, I improved until Jean declared it was nearly perfect.

"Your wife was right about that. Oh my god, that was the best ... err, oh damn no ... I can't say that, can I? Oh shit, I'm getting carried away. Please try to forget I used that word, Terry."

"I understand, that's ok. At least, I know you enjoyed it."

"Oh ... did I ever! You will definitely have to do it again ... not today, but next week. If there is a next week?"

"Why wouldn't there be? Rob ... oh, err sorry ... um, HE told me you two wanted for us to do this once a week."

"Yes, I think that's the plan, so long as we both behave ourselves and don't piss Rob off. So, what's next? Oh, that's a silly question, isn't it? I guess the main event comes next. The reason that you're here. Ok Terry, bring it on!"

He stands upright beside the bed again, looking down on my body ... I'm naked except for the black stockings and garter belt. His hands go to his belt, beginning to undress. I watch with a mix of excitement and curiosity as he removes his shirt. A tall slender man, with less chest hair than Rob but more impressive abs. Not an ounce of fat, is this man really 68? So far, there's nothing not to like about his body, will his vital piece of equipment measure up to the rest of his perfection?

Terry's hands lower the fly zip and his pants drop to the floor where he adroitly kicks them free. Not boxers, he is wearing a pair of figure-hugging briefs that leave no doubt that his cock is primed and ready. I attempt nonchalance, trying to maintain eye-to-eye contact, but my need to watch that which is about to be revealed becomes too tempting. I lower my eyes to stare at the large bulge ... his package seems bundled up within his tight briefs.

"How about you scoot into the middle of the bed?" he suggests, dropping his knees onto my bed, knee-walking his way across to where I now lie, my head on my pillow, breasts and pubis exposed.

Oh my God, I should have darkened the room ... I am so unprepared to engage in an adulterous act. Morning sunlight streams through the windows and across the room ... it should be darker in here, more intimate for when he unveils his cock ... let alone the naked exposure of my ageing body. Dare I stop what may be his seduction ritual to ask him to pull the blinds before we make love?

I hear myself classifying the sex we are about to engage in as lovemaking in my mind, is that naïve of me? Rob's plan was for me to get some basic hard fucking ... devoid of emotion, just get me wet enough for Terry to put it in and have him go for it. Solid and hard driving, the way I've always liked getting it from Rob.

I recall Rob often saying how good it felt to release his (then) erections when he was wearing briefs and not boxers. I venture to ask Terry, "Um, does it need to be freed?" hoping not to sound over eager as he straddles my body at my hips.

He uses both hands, one on the outside, the other slipping into his briefs, to adjust the way his cock lies. When his hands withdraw, there is no avoiding the impressive shape of his good-sized erection, now positioned horizontally out from his body, tenting his briefs so far in front that the stretched waistband can't touch his belly.

"Hmm, it appears that you've arrived ready?"

"Well, this is what you and Rob want from me."

"Oh, there's no doubt about that, I just never expected you'd be that hard so soon. I thought I might even have to help ... you know, considering our ages."

"You have already helped by looking so good in your black lingerie. Exactly what was needed."

"Really, is that what's turned you on so quickly?"

"Of course! Evelyn, you don't seem to accept how good you look ... great boobs, killer arse ... I can't wait to be inside you."

"You do know to say all the right things to make an old girl feel good, but I did ask..."

"Yes, I know, no compliments. It's hard not to when you look as gorgeous as you do. Let's just say that I'm a very lucky guy to be asked to help."

"Thank you Terry, I might be paying you compliments if that's as good as it looks from here." I must be grinning from ear to ear, no longer able to hide my excitement. I am at last going to have a genuine hard one inside me again. Unable to avert my eyes, I blatantly and lustfully stare at the stretched briefs, struggling to contain the solid erection within.

His upper body lowers to mine, his face closes in, finally I feel the hot burning touch of his lips on mine ... both wet, we begin grinding them together in a blissful dance. His tongue slides along my lips, urging mine to part. I willingly comply and his tongue slips between my teeth into my mouth, seeking out my tongue.

Not having kissed any other man this passionately in my entire marriage, I expect to feel awkward, even embarrassed. But I can't believe how natural this feels, our first kiss becoming erotically charged quickly. The heat is unexpected ... our bodies seem to be on fire. His entire 6 foot length hovers above my body and, for the first time, I feel the knob of his cock touch a part of me. It's wet with his pre-cum leaking through the flimsy sliver of material that still contains him. It presses at my bare belly above my panties, then squeezes between my upper inner thighs that, to this point, I keep tightly pressed together ... my last line of defence.

Have I been naive to think that merging two mature bodies of opposite sexes together will not be intensely erotic? How did I expect events would evolve? Did I assume his kiss would be chaste and gentle, non-passionate, that we might even have to use some lube that I strategically placed on my bedside table in the last hour?

His kissing is so overwhelmingly passionate that I nearly forget to breathe and when his lips leave mine briefly, I find myself gasping for air.

Will words break the sexual aura surrounding us? I hope not, but I have to ask, "Terry, can I ask a big favour? I hate to do this when we're so close, but it's so bright in here. If it doesn't distract you -- I mean you being hard and ready -- would you mind closing the curtains?"

His face above mine, he gives me a warm smile, "Sure, I can do that ... it is bright and no, it won't distract. The inspiration for my hard-on is laying right here in front of me."

"Thank you, but please, you know how I feel."

He obligingly jumps from bed, goes to the window, pulls the blinds down and the curtains across, immediately plunging my bedroom into an intimate love-nest.

"That's much better, thank you."

Terry is back to my bed in a flash, this time laying alongside me. Regrettably, he doesn't resume our kiss ... it was warm and engaging, stirring up all of the erogenous zones in my body. Instead, he chooses to watch me, his raised head resting on one hand, his fingers running gently over the soft smooth skin above my breasts. That feels nice too ... everything does. He seems to know just what to do to make me feel good, Rob has picked well. I begin to relax under his caressing touch, "You seem quite tense, Evelyn."

"Am I? I'm not normally when I'm in bed, about to be made love to."

Oops, should I have referred to this thing we're starting as 'making love?'

"Is it me, do I make you nervous and tense?"

"Oh no ... err, oh I'm sorry Terry, I'm trying so hard to relax. You are so sweet and so far, everything you do is feeling good. If I'm uptight at all, it's most likely because I've not been naked with any man other than Rob for forty years. I think I'm worrying about whether sex will be different with you."

"How much different are you expecting? Sex is sex and a good fuck is a good fuck."

"Yes, well I'd like to think there's none ... um, but there is your size. I haven't seen it out yet ... I mean, up close. But it looks quite big inside your jocks ... I wonder if it will feel different inside me. I can't remember the men I had before Rob, can't recall how different they may have been. I might have to adjust. Oh, it all makes me a bundle of nerves."

"Honey, you are over analysing, really. Just relax, lay back and enjoy it. I should be much the same as Rob. He helped, gave me clues on things you like."

"Did he?"

"Don't be upset by that, he's only trying to make this experience better for both of us. He's a good guy, you're lucky to have him in spite of the problems he's having."

"Yes, I know I am. And he found you for me, I've got no complaints so far." Relieved by his words, I reach down to grasp his hard-on through his briefs.

He lowers his face to my breasts again and his lips close over my teat, hardening it in an instant. He licks and suckles vigorously. I recall that Terry did ask Rob on the phone on Sunday for approval to do this. While I never hesitated to agree, I did intend to suppress all emotion. Possibly a good plan in theory, but now his lips are devouring my nipples, I can't stop expressive sighs and moans escaping my lips.

He momentarily releases my nipple to declare, "Great boobs!"

I have to admonish him again, sternly, "TERRY!"

Ignoring me, his lips and tongue resume working both nipples for a long time, they stretch taut and begin to ache ... but in such a nice way. His fingers delve between my outer labia, foraging around in my pussy ... he will find me so very wet down there.