Erectile Dysfunction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he's the elephant in the room. Never mind Evelyn, I don't want to spoil things. How about I make some room and you get up on your hands and knees."

I'm annoyed that Terry has kept count of the times I've referred to Rob, but if it really is fourteen, he has a point. I simply didn't want to hear my husband's name while Terry is fucking me in Rob's bed. My biggest problem is that while it's all been perfect so far, with all the orgasms, I can't get Rob out of my head. Will the actuality of this day really happening -- his wife fucked by another man -- affect him, change him?

I rise up, assume the doggie position and Terry moves to kneel close behind me. His hands grasp each hip and his hard tip begins to slide around in my wetness. I am conscious that he will now be looking down at my bare arse, seeing both my pussy and tiny anal pucker. Recalling his anal suggestion, I decide a warning might be appropriate, "Straight sex only, don't even think about sticking it in my bum."

"I promise, no surprises, but your tiny arsehole is winking at me, looks very appealing from here. There's a discussion we can have later."

'In your dreams buddy,' I think, waiting, highly excited, ready for him to fill me deep once more. Rob has always claimed this position provides the deepest penetrations. I can't feel Terry's erection now, why is he taking so long? His hands still on my hips ... suddenly I feel something wet at my tiny anal pucker. "What's that?" I scream out in panic.

Fearful he is about to trick me into anal, I spin my head around, trying to see what Terry is up to. Then, I realise that the wet I can feel is his tongue ... my head turn confirms, his face pressing against my arse cheeks. 'No, not there,' I want to say, 'that's a dirty place.' Thankfully, I recall being very thorough less than two hours ago, soaping everywhere, but especially my pussy and arse cleavage, while in that lovely soaking bath before Terry arrived.

His slippery tongue rims my anal opening. I can't hold back a loud gasp at how good that feels. His tongue tip continues to circle round and around ... but then I feel his tongue stiffen and he presses it at my tight little sphincter. The pulsing that surges through my lower body feels like I could cum, just from his tongue at my arse.

"Ohhhh!" I cry out as he actually pushes his tongue inside my anus. My thighs and arms struggle to hold my body up in this kneeling position as pleasurable sensations rage through my lower body. I feel him dip a finger into my pussy juices that are flowing profusely again. Then his moistened finger starts playng with my hardened clit. Oh my God, my body is on fire. I can't believe how a tongue licking the opening in my bum can feel so incredibly erotic.

Damn it, I cum big time! One totally unexpected mind-blowing orgasm ... inspired only by Terry's finger on my clit and his tongue in my arsehole. A pulsing, throbbing climax that causes me to flop flat face-down on my bed.

The orgasm is intense and I seem to float in a sort of haze. I think maybe I am out of it for a moment, did I partially faint? My new lover's body lays across my back, the erection I stroked back to hardness is resting against one arse cheek, his pre-cum pooling there beneath its hard knob.

Thoughtfully, Terry allows me a long recovery. I feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. "What happened to doggie?" I ask, my voice sounds drowsy.

"It's all ok, it's next, just delayed, Evelyn. I thought another orgasm might help."

"Oh, good call. I'm sure it did." I sound like I need a good long sleep, but it will need to wait. Terry's hands are back on my hips, urging my body to lift back up again into a kneeling position. His erection quickly slots into the opening of my pleasure passage once more.

"I'd say you liked my tongue there," Terry's voice from behind me as my hands and knees struggle to hold my body weight up.

"Oh Terry, I can honestly say I've never felt anything like that ... it was very different. I've ... oh, um, oh that feels good too..." The thick head of his cock slowly penetrates me, causing me to pause mid sentence, "Um ... oh, ooh yeah, oh where was I? Oh yes, that's right ... telling you how incredible it all was. I've never had a man use his tongue on me there. It did feel GREAT." In deference to Terry's counting and trying to avoid comparisons one-on-one, 'a man.' seemed simpler.

"See, I told you anal can be fun."

"But that wasn't anal, you never put your cock in."

"That was anal foreplay honey, you'll be a natural at anal, I can tell."

"Oh ... we'll see about that."

"There you go girl, that's more positive."

With his thick erection slowly thrusting in and out of my pleasure passage once more, the time for talking has passed. I relish the slide of each inward thrust, punctuated by my soft moans. Rob's theory is obviously correct because each time this hard-on fully buries into me to the hilt, it feels even harder and deeper than in our first fuck today. Contrasting the frenetic energy of our first, this time it's long, slow and languorous, each thrust seems to touch me every sensitive part of my vagina's velvety lining. A wondrous mind-blowing fuck, relaxed and slow, ever so gentle.

My God, how long does it last? It has to be at least a half-hour because I can see the clock on the bedside table from my kneeling position. My arms and hands struggle to hold me up, but my mind and body feels so good that I dare not complain or even suggest Terry hurry up. Everything is slow ... slow in and slow, slow out. I come close to orgasm several times, consider asking him to speed up long enough for me to cum. But, I can't be selfish, I've cum five times already. I'm happy for him to control the action, contentedly kneeling there on my bed, accepting sex the way he wants to give it and take it. Rewarding that I do because the finish is wild and furious as he builds up his penetrating thrusts gradually and I cum twice in quick succession before feeling him spray more cum inside me as he spasms solidly and loudly to completion.

Again, my body flops forward, flat on the bed. I carry his hard cock down with me as I tumble forward. I hope my body's sudden collapse doesn't bend or hurt his cock. His chest lays atop my back, his warm body not heavy, just pleasantly comfortable, his thighs nestle between my still spread thighs ... his cock leaks its last drops into me. We lay thus for some considerable time.

Drifting almost sleep in my pleasant afterglow, I feel him roll off me, but he remains

close, our warm bodies touching, his against my left side, a leg thrown over my bum and thighs. I do drop asleep, he must have too, are our ages catching up with us after such wild exertion.

The ringing of my phone on the bedside table stirs me from my slumber but I don't want to be disturbed, feeling sublimely comfortable with Terry's warm body wrapped against mine. I let the call go to message, most likely it's a girlfriend wanting to do lunch. I lay facing away from the bedside table so I can't check the time.

Content in my post-sex afterglow, I feel Terry's fingers softly caressing my bare back. Lower, resting against my left buttock, I can feel his cock, wetness coming from the tip. Amazingly, it is firm -- still or again - so hard to believe. Even in our best times, Rob was done after two. Terry has cum twice and I've lost count of mine?

"Hmm, this is a nice way to wake."

"I keep having this compulsion to want to touch you Evelyn."

"That's a nice compulsion to have, I'm not complaining."

"Evelyn, I know this is bad timing but can you hold that position. I have to pee."

"Ok, better you go than wet my bed."

The warmth of his body leaves me. I turn my head to check the time ... 12.45. Wow, where has the morning gone? He arrived around nine so we've fucked twice in almost four hours. My phone ringing again startles me. Someone is persistent. I reach for it, see that it is Rob.

"Hi Rob, what's doing, shouldn't you be in the middle of your round?"

"Hi honey, yes I am, but we're held up for the moment. Fuckin' slow group in front of us, they keep finding the rough. I thought I'd call ... have you seen Terry?"

Wow, that's a leading question, why is he asking? Does he suspect he's here? I want him to know anyway, "Yes, he's with me!"

"I thought he might be, the guys are amazed he's missing a Thursday game, they said wherever he is, it must be important. I couldn't tell them that I thought I knew where he'd be, and that it's very important. So, you had second thoughts after Tuesday?"

"Oh Rob, I did! Thought of little else yesterday ... I knew I'd disappointed you, let alone Terry by my stupid anxiety attack while driving to his house."

"So when did you decide to reschedule for today?"

"After you left this morning. I was awake early, called him to tell him again how sorry I was. When I found he'd forgiven me, I tried calling you but your meeting must have started so I couldn't get through."

"Yes, I saw a missed call from you, I appreciate you trying to alert me, you could have left a message."

"Rob, I couldn't, it seemed to be too impersonal for something so important."

"Oh, possibly. So, are you at Terry's house?"

"No, at our house! When I called Terry, I asked him to come here so I couldn't chicken out again."

"Ha ha, that was smart. So, how's it going?"

"What can I say Rob, I thought you said you didn't want to know?"

"Not in any detail honey, but overall I'd like to know if you're happy."

"A definite yes to that darling. You know I was sceptical at first but getting ... well, you know what I'm getting and its working out fine. He's a lovely man Rob, very respectful of me."

"And he's good in bed honey?"

"You said you didn't want detail?"

"I tried calling ten minutes ago, were you occupied then?"

"Umm, could have been. More likely sleeping, we've burned up some energy this morning."

"Is that right, I'm very happy for you, so long as you're getting what you feel you've been missing."

"I have today Rob, thank you darling for being so generous."

Terry reappears from the bathroom, buck naked. A fine figure of a man, the word erect could apply equally to his appendage as to his upright stance as he walks. But most noticeable as he approaches the bed is his cock, horizontal and hard, standing straight out -- as stiff as it was when he arrived four hours ago. I'm amazed that he keeps getting it up. But still conversing with Rob. I should have been more discrete. Without thinking, I blurt out, "Oh God, look at that!"

"What honey, what is it?" queries Rob immediately.

"Oh ... um ... err, oh I'm sorry Rob, I didn't mean to..."

"What is it honey, tell me?"

"Oh no, oh ... damn, err ... I'd rather not say..."

"Please Evelyn, what happened?"

"Oh god ... he, um ... Terry just returned from the bathroom and his ... his ... err, his cock is ... oh shit, it's big again Rob. ... or still."

"Isn't that what you wanted Ev, sounds like he's up to the task?"

"Oh shit! He is Rob, he's certainly up to the task. But I'm so sorry, I should have considered your feelings."

"Not to worry honey. I'm gonna have to go, the group in front is off the next green."

Rob disconnects immediately. I love my husband but he is truly remarkable through this predicament ... and generous. There's surely no other man who could coolly play golf knowing his wife is being solidly fucked by a buddy.

I sat on the edge of my bed to talk to Rob. Terry steps up close between my thighs, his erection just below eye level, pointing toward me. My natural instinct is to lean forward, close my lips around the smooth head and suck.

Rob has always said I give good head so I am surprised when Terry stops me after a short time. Did he not enjoy it? He explains he doesn't expect to cum again so the rest of our time together is for my pleasure. He lays on his back and I straddle him cowgirl style, lowering myself onto him, perching astride, my legs tucking against his hips, I ride him for what seems another pleasant eternity. Our fucking has become slower and longer as the day progresses. This time, I set the pace, and being on top, I decide how often I cum. Taking full advantage, I speed up whenever my need to cum overwhelms me, then slow to barely moving between each crest, riding through a succession of orgasms.

Finally overcome by exhaustion, I ease my now quite tender vagina up off his solid erection, laying down again alongside Terry, his cock deflating at last to half floppy as we lay to chat some more. Our sexual energies seem all played out and our first day together appears done. We share a shower, but once we're both naked beneath the warm flow, our arousal meters peak again. The inner lining of my pleasure passage is sore and tender, mildly chafed from the frenzied in-and-out motions of Terry's thicker tool over several hours. Even his fingers are abrasive on my vaginal walls. After some initial reluctance, I let him press two of his soapy digits up into my anus. Incredibly, I cum a final time when the fingers of his other hand roll over my clit while the fingers in my bum hold me very upright against the wall and the hot water tumbles over us.

I thank Terry profusely for all he has done for me in a very rewarding day and, after one final deeply passionate kiss that nearly tempts me to have him stay for one more, he is gone by 2.30, leaving with my promise to call next week to arrange another day.

My body feels euphoric from the multiplicity of orgasms. I'd prefer a nanny nap but the sheet is a mess, spotted all over with wet and drying stains of male cum and womanly juices ... we sure covered a big area. I change them, remake the bed, then begin preparing dinner for Rob as if it was any normal day ... the persisting buzz in my body reminds me it hasn't been.

Have I give too much of myself today to Terry? He is only a surrogate, substituting for my husband ... he is not, nor ever can be, my lover.

Rob arrives home from golf, coming to where I sit, giving me a nice lingering kiss, "So how was your day ... successful?"

For two hours, I've thought only of how I should answer his questions and what degree of enthusiasm to show. I select natural excitement so Rob can pat himself on the back for thinking up such an inspired plan, but must temper the wild exuberance I feel inside to avoid raising any insecurities.

"Terry was great, I got what I've needed so much. Thank you darling."

"So long as you're happy Evelyn?"

"Oh, very happy!"

"Did you cum?"

My god, I can't admit I came so often that I lost count. "Um, yes I did, a few."

"That's good, so you were able to relax with him. Did you do it in our bed?"

"Err, yes. Was that alright?"

"Um, I guess so. How was his erection? You were concerned about size?"

A question I didn't anticipate, what's my answer?

"ROB! No I wasn't! And you've told me all along that you didn't want detail."

"True, and I don't about how he banged you, but a guy gets curious. It would be the first other man you've had in nearly 40 years. At least, I assume your only other."

"Rob, don't be silly, of course it is. I've never cheated."

"I'm sure you haven't, honey. So, aren't you going to say? A guy likes to know what the competition is like."

"Don't consider him as competition Rob, he's only filling an unexpected void. Let's just say it was enough to do the job and satisfy me."

"So, not gigantic then? Hopefully, not too small?"

"Oh my God, you are incredible. NO, certainly NOT small ... but not gigantic. He is quite thick though." I'd have preferred not to reveal that Terry's cock is thick and that I could enjoy the difference, but Rob's persistence pushed me. We left it at that.

I gave Rob one of my finest blow jobs that evening ... the least I could do for him for finding Terry.

The tenderness inside my passage persisted through Saturday. On the two nights after my incredible day, I dropped asleep, spooning with Rob, while also reflecting on how wonderful it was being stuffed full by Terry's hard cock. Wanting to hasten a second session, I plucked up courage over dinner on Saturday evening to tell Rob what I was thinking, "Darling, do we have anything special on tomorrow?"

"No honey."

"That's good, I thought I might see if Terry's free for an hour or two."

I watched closely for his reaction. I had heard Rob suggest weekly when initially asking Terry to help, but other than that, we hadn't discussed frequency. It worked out so well that I wanted more already.

"What, so soon? I thought Thursday would have satisfied you for at least a couple of weeks."

"We never discussed how often I'd be able to see him."

"True, but I never expected you'd want to do it twice in four days."

The first sign that Rob might have some misgivings. He'd been enthusiastic from the outset ... had I pushed my luck? I quickly retracted, "You're right Rob, we shouldn't be too demanding on Terry."

My husband couldn't let that pass, "Oh, I wasn't thinking of Terry, I'm sure he'd be happy to get a go with you every day. It's more that you don't want to take advantage of my generosity.

Chastened by his words, I can see I've pushed Rob too far. Backing off, I discipline myself not to say another word all week ... not that I won't think of that wondrous erection every day. My sexual benefactor calls on Monday. I have to confess I became over zealous. Says he understands and agrees to be patient. It will be hard for us both, we each drew so much from our Thursday together.

To be continued