Erectile Dysfunction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So wet, in fact, that his finger easily slides gently up into me. "Oh!" I gasp.

"You ok?" he thoughtfully checks, briefly pulling away from my left nipple.

"Yes, err, all good. I wasn't expecting your finger." Stirred by the passion he's aroused, I instinctively move a hand to the back of his head, pulling him down, forcing his face - those sucking lips -- back onto that nipple.

His one roaming finger continues to probe my pleasure passage, managing to locate my g spot, stroking it. My hips lift clear up off the bed ... and I moan loudly.

My husband has come up with the perfect surrogate for me. Terry is good, proving to be a master love-maker. His lips at my nipples are relentless, who knows how long he works on them ... it must be fifteen minutes before he seems to have feasted enough. His lips finally pulls away, leaving both nipples stiff and tender. Sliding south to the top of my belly, his lips and tongue lick at my navel. A second finger has joined the first up inside my pleasure passage, stroking my g spot, intensifying the sensations that resonate back and forth between my breasts and my pussy. My body is alive and buzzing, the foreplay has been amazing.

Terry's face again hovers above my pussy, does he intend an encore? I allow my legs to carelessly splay widely and wantonly to encourage him to go down on me some more. He does, Terry's tongue finds my clit, licking it. "Oh my god, more!" I gasp breathlessly. His two fingers do not relent, attacking my g-spot as his lips close over my bulging clit and suck it into his mouth.

I so want the swirling sensations that are rolling through my body to go on and on for me to ride the wave, but he quickly has my body cresting, hovering on the edge, and then this mammoth orgasm rolls unrestrained through and over my humping body. His tongue and fingers, working in unison, combining to create a throbbing, pounding climax and he hasn't even put his erection inside me yet ... I haven't even seen it.

The purpose of Terry being here in my bed this morning is to supply one hard cock to stuff inside me, fulfilling what I've most missed these past six months. Terry kneels between my spread thighs and I at last get to watch a great unveiling. He grasps the waistband of his briefs and pulls it out and down, freeing the stretch of his elongated cock, ensuring those briefs don't snag his blood-engorged tool.

He lowers his briefs to his knees and raises his upper body upright again. I can only imagine he is staring down at my near naked body - only the garter belt and stockings remain. I say I imagine that's what he's looking at ... I don't know because my eyes are drawn to only one place. Fascinated, I admire the smooth circumcised head, this hard core of male meat that juts out proudly, horizontal from his slender body. Terry should be proud that it responds so well at his age. If only -- well, you know -- I wouldn't need to be here with him if only Rob... Better not go there, it upsets me.

The skin is stretched taut, it looks like it could burst if it grew any more ... a genuine firm erection, a rarity not seen in this bed in six months. A bubble of pre-cum hangs from the eye, the head large and the shaft thick.

Yes, thick! My chance to assess at last. My initial impression is it does differ from the way Rob's used to look. It's hard to be sure, but my thinking is this new one appears similar to Rob's in length (my hubby had always proclaimed his to be average), but this one is noticeably wider. Enough that I expect to feel a difference when it ploughs into my vagina.

I reach my hand out to touch it, struck immediately by its heat, "Hmm, nice Terry."

"It's all yours today."

"Be gentle with me, it's been many months."

"Sure, we can take time, we've got all day."

"Oh, surely we won't need that long." I consider if I should comment on my observation ... he would know nothing of Rob's. I go ahead, "It's quite thick."

"I've been told that ... I hope you like thick."

"I've never ... um, Rob's is not ... err, oh damn, you know what I mean." I cannot dare to demean Rob in any way, especially since they've become buddies. I would hate for Rob to ever hear I made a comparison. Men can be sensitive about such things.

"It's ok, I get what you mean. I'm glad you approve. Stop me if you feel discomfort. I'm only here for you to enjoy this."

"Thank you, we both appreciate you coming here, but especially me."

"So was Rob pleased when you told him I was back on the agenda today?"

Should I admit? "Err no ... um, I mean he doesn't know ... yet!"

The man above me looks surprised ... I have to quickly reassure him for fear that he may refuse to proceed if Rob doesn't know. "Well, of course, he already approved AND he was annoyed at me when I chickened out on Tuesday. But I only plucked up the courage to call you after he'd already left for his early golf club meeting. I tried to call him after I spoke to you -- and you agreed to come over - but his phone went to message. His meeting must have already started."

"So did you leave a message?"

"No, that seemed too impersonal, I really wanted to tell him personally ... live. So now I'll tell him the minute he gets home tonight. Besides, if I'd managed to tell him, it could have put him off his game thinking of us here in bed all day, wondering how we were going. You know how competitive he is."

"Yes I do. So, am I really here with you all day?"

I give him a coy smile, "I'd say that's up to you ... if you want to and if you can keep ... well, you know. I decided if I'm taking all the risks that come with having you, then I might as well go all out."

"Why not, I couldn't agree more. So, are you ready?"

"Oh my God, it's really going to happen." I drew in a deep breath, "Yes Terry, I am so ready, have been for months."

Wide eyed, I watch him shift his knees back between my widely spread thighs, see him lower his torso down, fitting it over mine, feeling that hard core of male flesh, that I struggled to take my eyes off, touch my sopping wet pussy, the round head sliding around in my juices. His face hovers above mine, his eyes watching me, they are blue and warm. I detect affection in them ... the only emotion I will dare accept from him, nothing more serious. Only one four-letter word today ... that's fuck.

I feel his cock-head swimming up and down in the channel of my labia. I look up into his eyes, see his watching me back. On one downward slide, that round head catches in the opening of my pleasure passage, then gently presses inward. I momentarily close my eyes to better absorb the feeling of his thick presence there ... not painful, just firm pressure.

He notices that, "You ok?" he checks.

My eyes spring open, "Y-E-S!" escapes my lips, almost huskily, "Don't stop, keep it coming."

He presses the large head through my opening, spreading me. I emit a big sigh.

"Good?"

"Oh yes, oh my god, this is what I've missed." I lift both legs, wrapping them around his upper thighs, drawing him into me, this move alone ensureing my passage is open wide to receive his thick erection.

A little back and forth movement from just the head and I close my eyes. If I cannot see Terry as the fornicator on top of me, I can imagine this is still Rob's cock making love to me. I complete the surrender of my body by wrapping my arms around the man's shoulders. He presses himself deeper and I feel him in my passage, gaining ground gradually - an inch at a time. Now, the broadness of his thick shaft penetrating me inside. Oh, such bliss to be so delightfully filled once more.

Terry pushes ever deeper. Now I can really feel the greater width ... I love it. Should I feel guilty that I do? I'm beyond caring at this moment, his tool spreads my passage to accommodate him ... I'm unashamed that I relish his difference. Recriminations will need to wait until Terry is gone from my bed. For now, this man is as Rob predicted ... perfect!

He claims total possession of my vagina in increments, small pushes until I finally feel his solid erection entirely inside me. He holds it there for such a long time, enough for me to squeeze and clamp my pelvic muscles around it, impressed by how good it feels filling me.

The wait becomes extraordinary, what is he waiting for? Has the tight grip of my wet walls become too much for him? Is he struggling to contain his cum from releasing? Should I ask if he's alright? My arms and legs clamp firmly around him, his cock is wedged so tightly up inside my body. I open my eyes, eager for his start to thrusting. His head is now down alongside mine on my pillow, his lips are kissing my neck.

Finally, he begins to withdraw until only the head tenuously clings to my pussy lips before his inexorable plunge back up inside me in one complete movement, stinging this time as this broad hard cock scrapes my sensitive inner walls, tenderised by his initial wider entry. Yet, I don't wince or gasp, nor complain ... I am at last getting what I've missed. Rob has recognised my loss and Terry is now filling me the way I've long enjoyed.

Terry develops a rhythm, he is so in control ... at 68. Slow and probing at first, every hard thrust pushes all the way inside me until our pelvic bones press together, each entry is followed by slow withdrawals that only serve to prime me for his next deep thrust. Gradually, Terry raises the pace and, in so doing, his movements get my body responding as only a woman can when being firmly taken by a competent man. I can feel the throbbing pulses coming from deep within, working up to a crest.

So good, could this - the wider girth -- be better than all previous sex ... that's a big call, but a debate only I can have and best left for my reflection time later?

My heavy breathing, my loud deep moans alert Terry that the woman moving beneath him in harmony with his body, is poised on the verge of orgasm. Then, as simply as night follows day, the waves burst forth within me and I embark on an orgasmic journey created by this man above and inside me whose thrusting never abates.

We have a great fuck -- it's up among the best of my sexual life - and has to be worth the wait I've endured these past few months. Although as good as it is to feel a hard cock inside me again, I have a tinge of regret at the circumstances that have caused me to be here with this man in my bed, resorting to an act of adultery to satisfy my primal sexual urges. I expected guilt - maybe even shame - but I already know the pleasure will leave wonderful memories after Terry is all done with me ... absolute exhilaration I've not enjoyed for so long.

At 68, Terry excels himself in my bed. How incredible that Rob found this man to tick every box. A polite gentleman of the old school, not overweight, fit without being a gym junkie, possessing a fantastic thick cock. I am curious how long its been since his fling with the lawyer ended ... how long since he's cum inside a woman. To his credit and for my pleasure, his endurance is exceptional. He's not finished when I cum and I lose track of time ... by the time I feel and see him on the verge of release, I have cum twice from his solid fucking of my body.

Even on his penultimate stroke, this perfect man is considerate enough to ask, "Can I cum inside you?"

For goodness sake, why not? At 58, he's not about to impregnate me, "Of course..." I almost scream in his ear, "I want to feel you cumming."

He only has time to gasp, "Oh fuck, so good inside you," before I feel his first warm splash deep within me. He ejaculates a copious flow into my body, his collapsing upon mine as the spasms continue. He is light compared to Rob. Damn, no comparing, even if unspoken.

We lie, still joined in tight sexual connection, for a long time. I begin to wonder if he has dropped asleep. I wouldn't complain, he's not heavy and it's been so long since I've enjoyed having a warm naked man laying on top of me.

Eventually, he withdraws his cock, lifts up and off me and rolls to one side. 'So what now?' I wonder, 'is that it?' I sure hope not! I'd like a repeat of that soon. I don't mind if he needs time to recover ... we can slumber or maybe he'll want to make small talk? Perhaps I should try calling Rob again? I'll feel better about the pleasure I've just experienced if I can tell him I'm with Terry. It's not like he won't approve, he already has, but I am uneasy at proceeding without telling him.

I turn my head to check if Terry is asleep, only to find him watching me, eyes wide open. I have a compulsion to acknowledge his talent in making me feel SO good. Giving my sweetest smile, I tell him, "Thank you Terry."

"You're welcome Evelyn, but we're far from done. Just be patient, I need a short rest, then we might see if we can do it all again."

"Ooooh, really?" It came out like a girlie shriek. I tried to calm my excitement, "I was hoping there'd be more but didn't want to put any pressure on."

"No pressure Evelyn, I just had so much fun. I really do still love sex, particularly with a new woman."

"It was SO good Terry, you must have had a lot of practice with women?"

"No, I haven't, and certainly not recently. I didn't marry until I was 27 so I had plenty of girlfriends from my teens, about ten years of dating. My wife and I both loved sex and we did it a lot, variety of positions, variety of places. When she died, I grieved a long time but finally realised I couldn't continue like that, so I tried getting back in the game. I met this lawyer at a function and we hit it off. For three months, we were hot and heavy, fucked almost every night. Then, one day, she upped and decided that she'd had enough of me. It was like I was perpetually thirsty and someone turned off the tap (faucet)."

"Oh my God, I know that feeling. That describes what I went through when Rob lost the ability to get hard. Almost overnight, all our good times dried up. So, you never found out why the lawyer suddenly called it off?"

"No, she stopped taking my calls. A strange lady, but really hot. I haven't dated since, I think I've lost my trust in women."

"So how long since the lawyer and you broke up?"

"Six months."

"That's as long since Rob's problem started."

"So, we both needed that workout."

"Oh yes, I know I did! You are good and if Rob continues to let me do this, you could become a nice habit for me. I can't believe how he found you. I usually discuss my personal stuff with my girlfriends but couldn't with this one. They all know Rob and it would be so embarrassing for him if they knew he'd lost it. It's a shame because my man has spoilt me all these years, filled me so well for decades. I never expected it could end one day - cold turkey. Life can be cruel."

"It is, I'm just pleased I've never had that problem."

"You are one of the lucky ones, and you've just conveyed that luck to me."

"Tell me Terry, I am curious, do you take something?"

"I never needed to while Jean was alive, but the lawyer changed that. That woman was insatiable, so hot for it, hour after hour, day after day. I admit that I began to struggle, thought I might even have what has befallen Rob. I went to my doctor, got him to write a script."

"What do you take?"

"The little blue pill. It's not Viagra, but similar. Lasts a bit longer. I can keep getting hard for two or three days from one tablet."

"Two or three days? Oh my god, will I have to ask Rob for you to stay over the next two nights. We don't want to waste one."

"Ha ha, that sounds good."

Is he taking me seriously, "I was joking Terry."

"Yeah, I know that, so was I."

"Oh, that's good. I thought you thought I was serious. Remember, as good as that was, we can't become too attached."

"Yes Evelyn, I understand."

"Terry, with yours being so thick, will I be sore inside if we do it some more today?"

"I don't know, the lawyer never complained of that. I will try to be gentle, but if you become sore, I can just switch to your arse."

"I hope you're not suggesting what I think you are?"

"If the word you can't say is anal, then yes I am. It's very popular these days."

"Terry, this old girl doesn't do anal."

"Really? You don't know what you're missing."

"I don't see myself as missing anything, it never appealed to Rob and I."

"Honey, you have to experiment in sex. Jean and I did, we tried so many things. A long marriage can become stale doing the same old stuff."

"Until recently, I wouldn't call the sex life Rob and I had as stale." Terry has no idea what Rob and I have tried over the years. I dislike his inference that our sex wasn't adventurous, just because we never tried anal.

I changed the subject and we resumed amiably chatting on all manner of topics for at least a half-hour ... our respective lives, our occupations, how long we've lived here ... mundane, non-sexual stuff. I was rambling on about leaving school 41 years ago to start my first job when Terry nonchalantly took my hand, placing it on his cock.

"Was my story about graduating that boring?" I ask with a smile before realising that this body part I now hold is again half erect. "Oh, those tablets are truly amazing, it's a shame they didn't work like this for Rob."

"Yes, it is a shame, but if they had, I wouldn't have this chance to be here with you."

I let his comment go without a response ... but his compliments and raves about how good it is to be here do worry me. I cannot allow any connection to form between us, yet we've only been in bed an hour or so and I'm already feeling an attachment to him ... he is such a nice man and his sexual ability has energised my whole body. I never anticipated four orgasms ... and we could have hours more here.

I'm enjoying the carefree intimacy that's developing between us too. I'd thought a lot of how this first time may evolve, but never anticipated I would casually stroke his cock back to rigid hardness.

"Taking a little blue tablet on its own is only one aspect, there has to be stimulation too ... visual, physical or both to get hard."

"I guess this qualifies..." I suggest with a smile, pulling quite firmly on his impressive thick hard-on, fully restoring it, "...my god, look at that."

"Yes, that's the physical, honey ... as for the visual, I can't take my eyes off your breasts and those very suckable nipples."

"TERRY!" I admonish sternly again. He won't stop paying compliments.

"Oh come on Evelyn! Can't I even tell you what a great pair you have? I love telling women how good they look and how they turn me on."

"Terry, lovers say those things. This is different, we're not lovers ... not now, never."

"I accept that, but you have to know how your beautiful body turns me on."

"I don't need to know, it's flattering to hear you say things, but we mustn't become too close. If you keep talking like that, you'll have to go ... neither of us want that."

"If you send me home, you'll miss this," He nods his head down along his supine body toward where my hand continues tugging on his restored erection.

I look at it, recall how it's already made me feel and am forced to agree, "Oh, I would, yes Terry, I really would ... so you must to stay a bit longer." I stare at his erection, my hand around it. How cruel life is, why couldn't Rob's still respond like this?

"So Evelyn, what's your pleasure this time? Would you like to ride me cowgirl style or shall we try a little doggie?"

"Well Terry, for the non adventurous woman..." my sarcasm evident, "doggie would be good, it's always been Rob's favourite."

"Good choice, let's have one for Rob. And, before you tell me again not to say his name, do you know you've mentioned him fourteen times?"

"You counted?"

"Only after you told me not to say his name, yet it's ok for you."

"Well, he is my husband."