Erectile Re-function

Story Info
Dr. Deanna has a sure-fire cure for ED.
1.2k words
4.19
14.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an urologist, Dr. Deanna treats men with Erectile Dysfunction.

As a woman with a bod made for sin, her treatment is... different.

But it works. Every time.

Mark T has just been ushered into her exam room. He's been battling ED for a long time, and has become very fed up. He just wants to get laid - is that too much to ask? And his wife is at her wits end. She had become used to her daily humping, and their dry spell over the last few months has made her one frustrated woman. All she needs is for her man to deliver the goods - is that too much to ask?

Dr. Deanna enters the room. Mark has never met her, but has heard all about her. The guys at the club all rave about her - something about a "secret cure for ED that was sure-fire. Guaranteed." Snicker snicker.

He has no idea what they meant, but he is desperate to try anything.

Dr. Deanna introduces herself. She comes across quite professional and business-like, but Mark can't help but notice a certain ..."hunger" about her. She's a looker, for sure, and he can tell that lab coat is hiding one hot body.

And the strangest thing - when she speaks to him, it seems like she is talking right to his crotch.

"Don't feel embarrassed. ED is very common among men your age." Her voice is calm and reassuring.

"The good news is that I can help you. No doubt. And contrary to the way my esteemed colleagues treat the condition, I use no drugs. No therapy. No hypnosis. None of that."

Mark is intrigued.

"So how exactly do you cure it?"

At this point Dr. Deanna is looking him up and down, like he's a piece of prime beef. That look on her face makes him feel that he's about to be put on a barbecue, roasted to a juicy brown, and devoured.

Really weird, but kind of hot, actually.

"My method is holistic. It recognizes that the body reacts to stimuli presented by all five senses. This is especially true with sex, because in sex we use all five senses."

She pauses and looks at him inquiringly.

"You do know that, right? That all five senses are brought into play in sex?'

Actually, sex for him and Peggy was a two-minute slam-bam in the missionary position. Sight? Sound? Taste? What is this doctor talking about?

But he is interested. And kind of excited.

"Well, yes. Maybe. I am sure that at one time or another, my wife and I have used all five senses."

"I am sure you have. My job today is to make sure all five of your senses are in top working order. With that in place, your sex life will be the way it should be. ED will be a thing of the past."

"Let's start with sight. Just take off your pants and shorts, and sit comfortably on the exam table."

Mark does as he is told. He has never had a female doctor see his package, but at this point, there is no turning back, And she is a looker. So he settles on the table and waits for her to begin the treatment - whatever it is.

Dr. Deanna stands in front of him, smiling. She gives her long dark hair a slight toss so it falls loosely on her shoulders. She reaches up a hand to brush it in place, and as she brings the hand down, lets it rest on the top button of her lab coat.

Which she unbuttons.

Moving her hand down her front, she unbuttons the next one. And the next.

With the last button undone, she spreads the coat open wide to reveal a fantastic body with ripe breasts covered only by a slight lace bra. Thin waist, round hips, killer legs.

And a G-string.

A bod made for sin.

Mark is astounded. He sits there with his eyes open wide, taking in this luscious spectacle.

He is stunned speechless. But there is one part of him working very well.

Dr. Deanna eyes appreciatively his budding erection and declares, "Good! Your vision is just fine. Let's now check your hearing."

She steps next to him and bends over to whisper in his ear. Mark is amazed to have such a sexy woman so close to him, and is eager to hear her every word.

"I am going to give you the blow-job of the century. You are going to cum and cum and cum. I am going to deep-throat your cock until your pubic hairs tickle my nose. I will suck you off the way you have only dreamed about."

Mark's head snaps back. His mouth opens wide in shock. He turns beet red and starts breathing rapidly. And his erection gains significant mileage.

"Good! Your hearing works. We can proceed to the next step."

Dr. Deanna saunters over to her desk chair, shrugging off the lab coat on the way.

As she turns to sit, she gives Mark an inviting grin, and proceeds to remove her bra and pull off her G-string. She stands before Mark in all her sinful glory, then sits down, spreads her legs, and begins to masturbate.

Mark watches transfixed as she squeezes and caresses her breasts. Tweaks her nipples. Runs her hands over her belly, down over her crotch, onto her thighs. Back onto her crotch.

Where with one hand she fingers her clit, while with the other penetrates herself slowly with two fingers. In and out. In and out.

Mark is spellbound. She seems to be in her own spell: eyes closed, head back. Mouth open in a silent moan.

With a gasp she rubs her clit vigorously while plunging her fingers deep inside her. It seems to Mark that the room shakes with her climax. They had to have heard that groan in the next building!

He tries to catch his own breath as he watches her collect herself, removing her fingers from within her. With a wicked smile she stands and walks to him. He is still reeling as she places her fingers under his nose and commands him: "Smell."

The aroma of her juices fills his head and then surges through his entire body. He feels like every cell has been electrified. He is still struggling to regain his bearings, when she places her hands in back of his head, pulls him to her crotch, and commands him: "Taste."

Mark lies on the exam table licking his lips, still savoring the taste of her juices. Dr. Deanna is standing alongside, bent over him with his cock deep in her mouth. Still pumping him, she removes her mouth and licks some of his precum from her lips.

"Quite clearly, your senses of smell and taste work very well. We will now go to our last step: touch."

With that, she lifts her leg and straddles him, slowly lowering herself on to his gigantic hard-on.

Eyes closed, she savors the pulsing pleasure of him penetrating her so deeply.

Mark sees how aroused she is and becomes determined to bring them both home. He drives his hips upward. Harder and harder. More and more.

His back arches as he explodes inside of her. Her back arches as she climaxes in waves of delight. The entire room is a pulsating heart that slowly, slowly returns to a normal rhythm.

With the knowledge that all five of his senses are working just fine, Mark exits the office of Dr. Deanna fully confident his ED problems are no more.