All Comments on 'Eric'

by gaytheist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good work!

I liked this story. Unlike many, there was some meat in it, in addition to the meat in it.

Good quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written

Having rafted the Grand Canyon I appreciated the accuracy of your story along with the erotic components

denrondenronalmost 8 years ago
Nicely Done

I really enjoyed your story.

But it wasn't a huge turn on.

What I like most about it was the sense that I was getting to know you. And you seem very sexy and desirable. The sex with Eric was good, but I kept wanting you to have raw, passionate sex with one of those other guys.

I realized I wish I could have been there so I could have tried to seduce you. You seem like a very sexy guy!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Very erotic story!

This is a very well written story with a great theme. First, I am not gay and I love girls and love pussy. I am an older man with my limitations at times. As I aged I have become very experienced at eating pussy. Which comes in handy when I don't have a little pill handy. Secondly, as I have aged and my cock doesn't always cooperate I have found myself becoming more excited by seeing hard cocks on other men. I have decided that I am a closet bisexual. I am still fearful of what my friends and family would say if they knew what I was thinking. I think about those hard cocks and sucking them until they shoot their load down my throat. I find that I am best suited for couples that like a threesome with a bi male. I am very oral and love eating pussy and sucking cock. I'm not attracted to gay acting males and wouldn't have the courage to approach a man about sucking his cock. If a straight acting man approached me and asked me to suck his cock I would do that, but I wouldn't approach him. I am very discreet about who knows about me sucking cock. My experiences are pretty limited. I have met one couple and two single men online for oral only. Anyway, sorry I didn't mean to write a book here. I really did get turned on by this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous