All Comments on 'Eric Olafson, Neo Viking Vol. 02'

by VanessaRaven

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I dont normaly comment on here. I wantes to give my compliments on the depth of world building you have done in your story so far. The level of detail you have provided with races and worlds and society both on the neo viking planet and the universe at large rivals any great scifi. Character development is great and stiry ptogression makes sense. The only part i have had trouble connecting with is the gender dismorphia shown by the main character. Yet i have to say it has been handled well and is done in a way that both shows a progression that makes sense alnog with not being the overiding force of the story. I sincerily hope you continue this story. I cant wait to see where you go next. I feel as if you have laid enough crumbs that it gives me ideas as to where your taking the story without knkwing just how your going to get there. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much but would love to see more where can I get it

ringill98ringill98over 2 years ago

For those that may not be aware, sadly Vanessa passed away last November.

The remaining 8 parts of the Erica Olafson story are available for free on another site, although you have to register.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220424 days ago

A very intriguing and complex story line, but continuously compromised by confusing lack of conventional punctuation, spelling and grammar, way too many times to even begin to itemize here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanessaRaven@VanessaRaven
Some background info I have a German mother and had an American father. I grew up in Germany, Texas, and Alaska. I went to school in Switzerland , Heidelberg, Fairbanks, and Houston. I studied Physics in Germany, I participated with an Opel in a Paris Dakkar Rally Dakkar Ra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES