Eric Rowe Meets Connie Q 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never all that. Look at my eyes, get all hypnotized, think about next date and get us those shots. And OMG, close the door behind Heidi, will you? Was she born in a barn?"

"I don't know where she was born, but her and her husband Hank live in the barn behind her parents house, 4 doors down. Raspberry Vodka shots coming up."

"Coming up what Eric?"

"Ah, sweetie?"

"Thanks honey. Be quick. Lizzie is flying around and she a female victim in her sights and I'm that as a guy, that might be something you would enjoy watching."

Well, blame it on the shots, blame it on her perfume, blame it on her eye makeup, blame on me for getting worked up, but don't blame me for asking Connie Q for a demo on how Lizzie the Vampire sucked her blood, you know, from down there.

"Hah, 92-08 and you better post that you had a "pretty good date", but my pleasure, Eric honey. Oh, but don't post anything about it was your dates first "pretty good date" because I'm actually happy to let you know that right up front. Eric Rowe, you are my first and Eric Rowe, again, this is my pleasure, just try to enjoy it, OK babe?"

I mean, I never stood a chance, did I? Connie Q had her sights set on me and she made sure that we would go out again. LOL, but she made it clear that the sparkling white eyes were a real pain in the ass and I shouldn't expect to see them again until maybe Halloween.

The bottom line was that I had a good time at the party and I had a great time at home with Connie Q. And I know it wasn't a "slip" as she said it might be when she pecked me on lips when I took her home in the morning. And morning wood or not, Connie Q gave me another "pretty good date" before we left the house.

End Eric Rowe meets Connie Q 01

12