Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DING DONG!!!

John bounced up. He looked at the clock. 10:42. "Who the hell could that be at this hour?"

Amanda was so wrapped up in the moment that she dismissed it and advised John to do the same thing. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down. "Probably some nasty hooligans playing a trick." She put him in a liplock. He moaned in agreement.

DING DONG!!!

"Ok, that's it!" John got up and marched frustrated to the door, fixing his clothes on the way. He forcefully swung it open with the intent of giving whoever was on the other side a verbal and possible physical lashing. "Ok buddy where the fuck do you get off....ERICA!?"

The brunette stood dripping wet as rain pattered on top of her. Her matted hair clung to her head and face. Her clothes white shirt neither had her upper body see through. Above all she was in tears. A lot of them. "She-she kicked me out!!!!"

John hurried to get her in the house. As soon as she got in she hugged him with wet garments and all. Amanda got up to investigate what was holding up her make out session. She saw the two in each other's arms and puzzled. "What happened?"

"I don't know. She was kicked out. Do you have your stuff here Erica?"

She sniffed. "Y-yeah. In the car."

"Ok, I'll get them and you go up and take a bath. You'll get sick. Amanda, wanna show her the way? Thanks."

Amanda resented that he didn't even give her a chance to answer. All this had come too fast. One minute John was about to cut her cake and the next Erica shows up dripping water all over her floor. She reluctantly led her to the bathroom. Erica followed very solemnly. Amanda pushed open the door and flicked on the light. "In there." She simply said. Erica muttered a low utterance of thanks in return.

John came in with several suitcases. He brought it into their spare guest room and went back out to get the remainder. When he was all settled, he located some clean sheets to the bed. Amanda joined him in the room to find him unfolding the fabric.

"She's gonna stay here isn't she?"

"Well yeah, I don't see any other option for her. She's been thrown out into the cold...literally!"

"There are motels you know."

John just shook his head at her. "Why don't you just admit that you don't like her and be done with it?"

"It's not that I don't like her." She sighed. "It's just so fishy that she came back here. Why now? I know there's no concrete reason for me to doubt her but it's just a gut feeling, you know?"

"What with my history with her?"

She looked at her fingers and nodded.

He sat down with her. "That's just ridiculous Amanda. You should know that." He wiped her hair from her forehead and kissed it. Then he kissed her lips. And again. Before they knew they were making out on Erica's half made bed.

Amanda pushed them off. "I have to know. Are you thinking of me right now?"

"What? Who else would I be thinking of? You're the only one here. You have been a strange one lately Amanda, haha."

The two looked up to see a fresh Erica standing in the doorway. She was wearing Amanda's robe. "Am I in the middle of something?"

John stammered. "No, no, come in."

The brunette came in and sat in between the two on the bed slightly bumping Amanda to move slightly over. "I'm just so sorry for all this. I didn't mean to spring this on you like this, but when she kicked me out, you were the first people I thought of." Her brown eyes twinkled with lament and pain.

"Don't worry about Erica. Why'd she kick you out?"

"Oh I don't know...It's all a blur now. Something about being one body too many in the house and I wasn't pulling my weight."

The three sat silent for a moment taking it all.

"I, or I should say, we, want you to stay here until you get back on your feet." John said.

Erica smiled and looked them both over. John looked more inviting about the idea than Amanda. "Really? You'd do that?! Thank you!" She hugged them both individually and kissed them both on the cheek. Amanda wiped her face. "I promise I'll do my share around here. I wanna be fair to both of you!!"

John rose up with Amanda. "Well then it's settled, we're housemates! For now, try to get some sleep after a long night I'm sure." The three of them exchanged goodnights and retired to bed.

"I still don't think she's earnest." Amanda stated as the two of them undressed and slipped into bed.

"You can think whatever you want Amanda, it's hard to fake all that. And for what cause?! Why would she want to go through all that trouble?" He said as he lay down.

The blonde had the word in her head and on the tip of her tongue. She desperately wanted to say "You". But she fought the urge. She knew if she did she'd get a rowdy response out of him and she didn't want to argue. She let it slide tonight.

Instead she let him take her well into the night. Actually, she didn't really have a say. The statement should've read he FORCED himself to take her. This was an increasingly beastly John manifesting himself.

The trend was hard to miss. The more Erica hung around them, the more he changed. She started off innocent and so did he. But her dripping wet body tonight had truly set him off. Amanda just knew it had to be it! She noticed the pain exerted on her body increased as well. He groped and scratched her a greater deal than in the past. She was even starting to bruise in some areas of her torso, hips, and thighs. She convinced herself that they were innocent little love marks, the product of a healthy sex drive. But it was the furthest thing from healthy. Erica had taken over her mind in the bedroom. She couldn't help it! She hated it because she suspected John no longer thought of her own self, but at the same time, the sex felt sooo good with Erica in his mind. Second, even with these frail thoughts, the idea of the two of them really enticed her. Two people that were seemingly made for each other going at it with? It was sickening to think of Amanda not being with John, yet so erotic all the same. Things were bad and she knew it.

***

The next few days were quite trying for Amanda. Erica wasn't exactly being a freeloader and she didn't go unnoticed either. One morning the house filled with the aroma of a big breakfast. John, Amanda and their kids climbed downstairs to the kitchen to see what was going on. Inside the table was filled with the works: pancakes, toast, bacon, sausages, eggs made in several different styles, milk, coffee, orange juice. The kids marvelled at what they saw. Amanda and John were not only in awe of the food but also of the cook herself. Erica stood in front of the oven still clad in her night gown, a short little black number that left much to be desired. She greeted them with the cheeriest of demeanours and they all sat down and enjoyed to food. The entire time Amanda watched John and Amanda's interaction. She looked to see how many times John looked directly at her attire and how many times Erica adjusted her gown strap.

It wasn't just breakfast either. Erica would take part in the housework, but she'd do it in the oddest of attires. Amanda would roll her eyes whenever she saw her vacuuming or sweeping in the tightest of skinny jeans imaginable. It was so bloody obvious what she was doing whenever she bent down to pick up something. But Amanda did not say anything to her or John. She just let her have her stupid fun. That is, until one night.

Amanda sat down on the couch with a bottle of wine, a glass, and her reading material for the evening. With John out with his buddies for the night, she was going to turn this into a nice evening of wine and reading. She opened the already half empty bottle and smelled its aroma. "Mmm!" Content she poured herself some of it and sat it down on the table. She sipped the sweet liquid and set that down too. She picked up her book, curled herself in a comfortable position and dove into it.

It was an extremely thrilling read. It told the story of five female friends who were as close can be. One of the girls however had a hidden agenda against the rest of the girls. She began secretly to sabotage the lives of her friends. They were oblivious to her conniving ways. Amanda let out a yawn. It wasn't that she was bored, maybe unusually tired. She shook it off and had another drink. She pressed on. The five girls were having a girl's night. One of the girls was upstairs taking a shower because she had come straight from the gym to join her friends. Then out of nowhere a hand grabbed as she climbed out of the tub! A knife sliced through her naked chest as she watched herself die. Amanda senses piqued. A shocking turn of events. She resorted to murder? What a cruel bitch! She loved it!

"Whatcha reading?"

Amanda looked up to see Erica sit down beside her. Immediately her exhilaration slipped away. "What are you doing here Erica?" She put down her book.

"Oh you know, with John out having fun, things are boring around here. Thought I'd come see how you're doing."

"I am fine thank you." She yawned.

"Oh, tired are we?"

"Never mind that. I don't appreciate what you're doing around here. Vacuuming in tight jeans, doing the dishes in a skirt and a bra as a top. I mean, who-who does that?!"

Erica laughed and pointed to the top of her head. "This girl does! Thought I'd spice things up around here!"

Amanda just glared at her. She picked up her glass and finished her wine. Erica watched every move.

"Despite what John might say, you, you're not welcome here by me." She stumbled through that sentence. She tried to unsettle the smoke in her thinking.

"Well John does and that's all that matters. Your say doesn't mean anything in this house."

"Y-yes, it is doessss! I," she burped between the slurred words. "am the womannn of this house. And, and, what I say goes."

"Haha, you tell yourself that honey."

Amanda eyes half open by now. They wanted to close but she desperately tried fighting it. She put her hand to her forehead as she slumped over. "Wh-why?" She tried to comprehend the very sudden wave of fatigue. She looked to see a blurred image of Erica smiling back at her. Her body was weak. Finally her eyelids flickered and she slumped in place.

Erica's smile widened. She pushed Amanda back against the couch. She picked her wrist up and watched in fall limply to the cushion. She was out cold. Erica then straddled her. Her breasts were level with Amanda's head. "What's that Amanda? You can't stop staring at my big beautiful tits? I don't blame you. Most people can't. Especially John, hahaha" The brunette took great pleasure in mocking her prone blonde rival.

Erica wore a pink tank top that was a great showcase for her cleavage. She pulled Amanda so her face was in between her cleavage. "Like the view Amanda. I know John did when we were together. I know he loved feeling my big beautiful breasts. It really makes me wonder what he saw in you. I mean, you're flat as a board honey! Ha!"

The evil vixen revelled in the humiliation of her ex's current flame. It excited her to know she held this kind of power over her. She pulled out one of her breasts out of her top and pressed Amanda's face to the nipple. She pretended Amanda was suckling her. "Mmm, worship my tits...you know you want to."

She put her mound back into her top. Then she straightened Amanda's long from the length of the couch. She left the room for a little bit and came back with a photo of herself. Then she pulled Amanda's green tee up and bunched it at her neck. She noted the slight bruising on her body and laughed. She took Amanda's hand and positioned it so it was grabbing her naked breast."Not sure what you're clutching but I like you like that."

Then she wiggled her trousers down to her knees along with her panties. She looked at her neat pussy and curiously parted her lips with her fingers. "Wow, you are loose! You must be getting a lot huh? Well that's gonna change soon." She finger fucked her for a few moments for her amusement. Her next move wouldn't have made sense without it too. Erica inserted Amanda's own hand into her cunt.

"And for the coup de grace." She picked up the photo. It was one of her own self. She was pictured from the chest up in a semi revealing shirt smiling widely at something off camera. She took a red sharpie out of pocket and then drew Xs over her eyes in the picture and coloured her teeth. She wrote SLUT on her cleavage. Smiling at her work she set the photo down on her torso. Then as an added bonus she put the marker into the hand that was in Amanda's pussy. "Let's see how John reacts when he sees you getting off at this defiled picture of me." Then she skipped off to her room. Amanda just slumbered there with her hands on her private regions.

A couple hours later John returned from his night out. He walked into the living room and saw Amanda lying there as she was. He was puzzled. He picked up the photo and his expression shifted from bewilderment to ire. He shook her awake. "Amanda, Amanda!"

Amanda exploded into consciousness. She looked around to survey her surroundings. She saw John look less than impressed at her. Then she looked down at herself. Her clothes were pulled down and up. She removed her hand from her pussy and puzzled at the marker she held. "What the?"

John showed her the ruined photograph of Erica. "What's this?"

Amanda looked at the picture as she pulled up her pants and fixed her shirt. "I don't, I have no idea?"

John sighed. "I know you dislike her but this?" He shoved the image in her face. "Defiling her and touching yourself to it?"

"But, Erica. She did this to me."

"Oh come on Amanda, blaming her now? Take some responsibility."

Amanda just remained silent. She saw no use in protesting. Either way Erica would come out the golden girl in the matter. John already knew Amanda harboured negative thoughts for her. The story was kind of farfetched too. Erica probably drugged her, ruined her own photo, and then stuck the same marker up her snatch. "I don't know what to say."

"Ok then." John said. He just walked away. Amanda sat there contemplating what just happened. She could do nothing but weep. She knew she did nothing wrong but she came out the villainess. And John stood by that other woman again. She morbidly trekked to her room to call it a night. Before she did she stopped by Erica's room. The door was slightly open.

"Wow, she did that?"

"Yeah. Found it on her she was asleep. She must've passed out pleasuring herself."

"To me? Wow, I just don't know what to say."

Amanda watched from the side of the wall hidden from view as the two spoke. They were sitting on Erica's bed. She was wearing a see-through pink nightie with lacy bra and panties. She could see her but only John's backside.

"I mean I saw her reading and I didn't want to bother her. She looked so peaceful with her book and her wine..."

"Wait, the wine again? That must be it. She must've got giddy and came up with this stupid idea."

Outside Amanda massaged her crotch and whimpered to herself. "No John, that's not it..."

At this moment, Erica glanced up ever so quickly to realize Amanda was watching outside the door. The brunette put her hand on John's leg and stroked it. "Yeah it must be. I hate to say it but I think Amanda is slipping John. The wine, the odd behaviour."

This episode of John leaning on Erica for comfort triggered another fantasy. She saw John bring his lips to Erica, each taking each other in embrace. Then the two fell back on the bed and began to make out. The thought had Amanda attending to her pussy for the second time this evening, albeit this time of her own accord.

Erica saw this and continued her sweet talk. She straightened out her body which puffed out her chest giving the man a delightful view of her body. "And you know John, if you ever need to talk about Amanda or anything, I was and still am a GREAT listener."

Amanda continued to stroke herself at the image of John's body on top of Erica's. The way their lips and tongue met, the way he gripped her boob in his hand. The thoughts of betrayal and humiliation, HER humiliation, flooded through. "Oh John...how could you..." She thought of her kids in the next room, the products of their love for each other. Did they mean anything to him? This was her darkest hour and greatest fear. Yet it sexually excited her!

By this point John was fixed on Erica's lingerie clad body as per her intention. She lifted his head so her sultry eyes spoke to him. "And you know John, I would never do anything to hurt you."

John blankly nodded. Erica went in to kiss him. She briefly succeeded. Their faces met. It was their first meeting of the mouths in over five years. She felt him kiss back. But then he broke away and stood up. He stared at her in horror while she realized what she had done. At this point Amanda snapped back into reality as well. She saw Erica clutching his hand and tries to pull him to her. "John, I didn't..." She fished for the words. But John just broke her grip on him and headed for the door. Amanda scurried to her room as fast as she could. She lay down on her side and covered her body by the sheets. Moments later John came in and settled on the bed. He crouched over her to kiss her but she just inched away and pulled the covers higher in defence. Taking a signal John lay down and remained silent until sleep.

***

The next day saw Erica being anti-social. She didn't acknowledge John in the least. Even when she did, she gave minimalist answers to his nervous words. After a very quiet brunch she went outside to be on her own. She stared out at the pool's surface and just appeared to think. From inside the house John saw her lonesome figure and pondered whether to go out there. In his mind last night had to be addressed some time. So he just sucked it up and went to her.

He walked right up to her and stood beside her. She was still peering over at the edge. "Hey."

"Hey." She responded not even facing him.

"About last night..." he started.

Now she looked up. "Yeah I really do not know what came over me. I should not have done that."

"Then why did you?" He asked bluntly.

"I don't know!" She threw her hands in the air. Her voice displayed the most animation in the days. "I don't know why I do anything anymore. Everything is screwed up."

Amanda folded some clothes in her room. As she moved by her window she saw the two of them speaking. She saw the outrage in her actions. What now, she thought to herself as she watched intently.

"What? What's screwed up Erica?"

"Oh don't know: EVERYTHING about this move back! My living arrangements fell through, I'm still JOBLESS so I'm MOOCHING off you two AND your girlfriend hates me!" She put her hands to her face and cried.

"She doesn't hate you. And everything will be fine."

"Yes she does, she wants to kill me. And no it won't, this was a mistake coming back." She wept harder now.

Amanda saw this and couldn't believe her eyes. "Please, John, you're falling for it again. Resist it." She pleaded with herself. But against Amanda's hopes, John took her in his arms. Amanda's heart sank a little when that occurred. Erica's head was resting on his chest, his reassuring grip on the back of her head and back. Her monstrous tits sandwiched between them. If only John could see himself in the third person. Then he'd understand Amanda's view. She hated that he walked into her arms again, yet he looked really good there all the same.

"I have an idea. I know it won't solve everything but hopefully it'll cheer you up." She looked up at him with teary eyes to see what he had for her. "How 'bout I gather all our old coworkers and friends and go to a bar or club. Tomorrow night."

Erica's face lit up. "Really? Oh John that's amazing! You'd do that?"

"Of course!" He smiled back knowing she was in a more pleasant mood.