Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

She reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh my god, thank you thank you thank you! Aiieeee!! So excited!! Gotta look for something to wear!!" She broke out of the hug and ran inside. The man just shook his head and smiled in satisfaction.

John was about to pull open the screen door to enter the house too when he blonde girlfriend appeared unexpectedly. She slightly startled him with the sudden manifestation. Instead she exited the house to confront him.

"What were you doing outside with her? I saw her in your arms and kissing you." She really took on the jealous, stalkerish girlfriend role now.

"First of all it was an innocent peck on the cheek and second I was only consoling her."

"Only consoling her?"

"Yes."

"About what?"

"She was depressed that the move back hadn't gone her way so far so I reassured her everything was going to be OK. I even said we'd get a bunch of our ex-coworkers and friends and go out this weekend."

"What!? You did it again!! You are unbelievable!!"

"Did what again Amanda?!"

"Making big rash decisions without my consent! All for her! AND you fell for the sympathy act AGAIN! TWICE!!"

"Sympathy act? What the fuck are you talking about?"

Amanda pretended to mockingly cry. "*sniff* Poor twisted me. I got kicked out my house. Where will I ever stay? Poor mistreated me. Things aren't going in my way. Boo hoo hoo."

He gave her the most unimpressed look he could. "Are you done?"

"As soon as she ups the water works on those pretty brown eyes, you go running for her, ad-fuckin-mit it!

"She needed help, what am I supposed to do?"

"The hell she did need help! She's playing you John and you fall for it...hook, line, and sinker!"

"Now YOU'RE being rash Amanda! I can't deal with you right now." He turned and left leaving Amanda cross armed.

In the upstairs window Erica removed her hand from her pussy. She licked her digits and smiled widely.

***

"You have the two kids with him. Not sure why you ever decided to have kids but that's beside the point. You won girl! There's no way he's going back to her."

"Yeah..." Amanda said rather unconvinced. She visited her friend Summer to have coffee and have a little girl talk while Amanda's children played in the next room. Summer was a very beautiful woman. Blonde, a couple inches shorter than Amanda in height, and a really athletic body. Amanda always admired the confidence she carried. She felt safe in confiding in her.

"What? You don't think so?" Summer puzzled.

"I thought I did. But ever since she came back it's been different."

"How so?"

"With her around I can only think back to when they were together and how good they were. I wonder if John thinks the same."

Summer leaned in to speak to her. "Go on..."

"Like she'd do something sexy, something subtle and I'd wonder whether he thinks about her. And worse, whether he thinks about it while we make love at night"

"Wow, that's serious Amanda."

"And wanna know the most twisted thing about it?"

"I fantasize about them together too..." She paused. "...And I get excited about it." She hung her head in shame.

"What?! I thought you hated her?!"

"I know, I know!! I do!! But with some of things she does I picture him taking her right then and there. Like the other day she was in her bikini and in my head I saw him giving mouth to mouth to her. And then two nights ago, after a fight between us, he saw him ogling her body on her bed and couldn't help but think of him taking her right there."

"I do not know what to say to that. Why were you fighting and why were you spying on them?"

"I have a feeling Erica drugged me and then posed me with my hand in my cunt while wrecking a picture of her. She framed me Summer and John believed her!"

"Why didn't you set the record straight?"

"Because what was the point? John wouldn't have believed me. I already made my dislike for her known. He's been running to her, accommodating her, all without my consent. And he already blames what happened on my bad habits with the wine. I couldn't win Summer."

"Oh...I see. Then about them in the room together?"

"I think he went to her for consolation. And then the evil witch turned him on again with her big flashy bra and boobs." She said with disdain.

"Why didn't you just barge in there and stop them?"

"I couldn't. I was scared. John was mad and I didn't want to face him. Plus, as sick as it is, I was too busy pleasuring myself to that image I told you about."

"Oh." Summer paused to digest and ponder the thought. "Well, I guess that was for the best anyways."

Amanda was slightly perplexed at the passive response. "Really? Why?"

"I think you would've made things worse by going in there. You'd come off as the oversensitive, jealous, overbearing, AND drunken girlfriend. NOT a good combo if you ask me."

Amanda thought about it and this made sense too. It only made her feel more depressed and helpless in this whole mess. "Yeah you're right too." She stared into her coffee cup.

"How's the sex?"

Amanda shook her. "Non-existent lately. We've been so turbulent lately that neither of us is in the mood at same time as the other."

"Ooo, that's bad."

"Yeah." She looked at her watch. "Oh, looked at the time! KIDS!!!!"

"Oh so soon? Well, I guess you gotta go. I guess I'll be seeing you at this thing tonight?"

Amanda clued in that John must've invited Summer to this little shindig for Erica. She scowled at the thought that again he did it without asking her. "Yeah I guess you will be, unfortunately."

"Well ok then. Bye!" She said as she saw Amanda and her kids out the door

That night, Amanda and John were in better spirits with each other. They chatted with each other about the prospects of tonight while they got decked up together. After getting ready, the two made their way to the door and waited for Erica. Amanda had decided to go with a very summery showing: open toe heels, a white flowery knee-length skirt, and a red spaghetti strapped top. Her man went the all black option of pants and button down shirt. Then the woman of the hour made her entrance. Erica donned a traditional little black dress. It was plenty on the legs and even more plenty on the cleavage. Amanda rolled her eyes and snickered to herself. Of course she'd go with that, she thought. She looked to see John fully gawking at her. It made her slightly uncomfortable because he wasn't looking her own self like that. She "accidentally" stepped on his foot to break his fixation. Quickly and impatiently she rallied them up to head out. "Ready to go?" They yelled goodbye to their children and then told the babysitter, a sweet 22 year old named Katie, everything she needed. Katie saw them out the door and wished them a good time.

When the trio arrived at the place, all their old friends and co-workers were already mingling with drinks in hand. Amanda lightly held onto her boyfriend's arm as the three of them moved into the action. Greeting a group of guys, everyone exchanged their hugs and handshakes. The conversation began courteously enough with every sharing their current endeavours. Soon enough though, the conversation shifted to the returning girl. Everyone wanted to know how Erica was doing, where she'd been, why she was back in Toronto. Even though Amanda and John had shown up to the conversation and had remained in the circle, the attention on Erica had displaced them to the fringes. Any time Amanda tried to interject with a comment there'd be a pause and she'd get a semi-interested response before they turned their attention back to Erica. Amanda voiced her annoyance to her boyfriend. "Can you believe this? They're all over her!"

"I dunno Amanda. She has been gone a long time."

The girl rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and her tits have nothing to with it."

Without daring a response to that, John shrugged his shoulders. She was right on this one but he wasn't about to admit it to her face. The two of them watched as Erica told everyone how much she missed everyone while she was and didn't want to leave. Although she seemed sincere enough, Amanda was very sceptical of it all. Not wanting to see any more of this, she excused herself. "I'm gonna go freshen up." As she left, from behind her she heard the crowd burst into laughter and again she rolled eyes.

Inside the washroom, she relieved her and checked herself in the mirror. She puckered up her lips trying to put on her best sultry face and pushed her tits together so they jutted as outwards as they could go. "Hello, my name is Erica and I'm so fuckin' fake!" She mocked in the silliest voice she could make. She smiled at how stupid this all was, but in a strange little way it gave her a bit of satisfaction. Just then she heard the door squeak open. In walked the lady herself. Erica propped herself in front of the mirror and checked her face as well.

"Oh hey Amanda! I see you've come in for a breather too. It's nuts out there isn't it!"

"Yeah, crazy." Amanda responded quite coldly.

"It is soooo good seeing everyone though, isn't it? Even after all these years, everyone's just as I remember them!"

"Yeah, and you're exactly as I remember you too." Amanda mumbled under her breath.

"Hmm, what was that? Gotta speak up dear." She laughed. She reapplied her lipstick and dropped it back in her purse.

Amanda just smiled trying to cover up her bitterness. "Oh nothing, I just said sometimes things stay the same no matter how much time passes or circumstances change, you know?" She was going for a witty double meaning with that remark. She was hoping Erica would pick up on it too.

"I know exactly what you mean! As they say 'plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!'" Amanda expected a bit much on that one. She zipped up her purse and slung it over her shoulder. "Well, I'm all done! See you out there!"

She started for the door but Amanda quickly stopped her. She was going to be straight up now. "Listen, Erica. You can be my guest and go after any of the guys that would throw themselves at you, but don't you even dare lay a finger on John tonight." she stared at her sternly waiting for a response.

"Oh Amanda, I won't even attempt it." With those unsatisfying words (to her blonde foe), she smiled and left. Amanda pondered those words before she finished reapplying her makeup. She straightened out her skirt and made her exit a few minutes later.

Pulling open the doors and stepping back into the bar, she scanned the scene. There were pockets of groups chatting amongst each other. Couples were dancing on the dance floor and having a good time. She spotted John talking to a couple of guys across the room. Erica was not near him so she was fine. It had better stay like that she said to herself. She started on her way to him but only got a few feet before she was stopped by her friend Jeff holding a couple of drinks.

"Heyyyyyy! Amanda! How are you doing? Crazy that I bumped into you! You HAVE to have a drink with me. Here!" He handed her a glass of clear liquid, half full. Amanda was surprised by it all. Nervously yet politely she smiled and took a sip. Jeff looked at her as she downed that little bit. It was a bit strong for her tastes but still was kind of sweet. "Huh, good eh? Now how are you beautiful?"

Amanda slowly spun the drink in her hand as she spoke. "I'm good, I'm good. Got the little ones at home and the ole sales job. It's kind of like having two jobs you know?" She laughed in trying to make good small talk. Of course her mind was on getting back to John.

"Hahaha, that's great, that's great! Work, can't wait for the day we don't have to do it eh? I'll cheers to that!" He chimed his glass on hers and raised the drink to his lips. He waited for her to do the same before downing it. Amanda reluctantly did the same, quite slowly. She shivered and coughed as the rough liquid slipped past her throat. Clutching her neck she set the glass down.

"Well Amanda, good seeing you. Maybe I'll see around tonight again!" Amanda mustered out a "yeah" as she tried to regain composure. Once he left she restarted her journey to find her man. That drink had clouded her mind a little bit. She was a bit disoriented but still kept it together. Step by step she walked to her man who was still ways away.

Along her path she was poked from the sidelines. "APRIIIIL!!!" She turned to see her friend Summer seated with two other of their mutual friends. Several glasses of wine were positioned on the table along with a big bottle in the centre. "Sit, sit! Glad I actually saw you tonight! Here, let me get you a glass of wine, this stuff is amazing!" With that, Amanda watched in slight alarm as she filled quite a tall class of the red liquid.

She tried to refuse it. "No no, I'd better not. I just had a really stiff one just now, I don't think it's a good idea!"

"Nonsense! I know how much you love the stuff! Remember our girls' nights when we used to sit around and drink wine and just try to escape our boy troubles?"

Amanda smiled and took the drink. "Haha, yeah those were good times. We roasted a lot of guys!" Her teeth clanged on the cup as she filled her mouth with its tasty contents. It was so sweet and fruity!

"Remember that one guy, umm, Mike was it?"

Amanda giggled and took another gulp. "Oh gosh, he was so indecisive! He never knew what he wanted. I'm sorry but I can't wait around for men." Reminiscing certainly had brought back her taste for wine. 'Twas good, really good in fact!

"Looks like you waited around for one though eh?" Summer said in obvious reference to John.

She laughed again in response. "Yeah, John is a lion in bed. When I can get him to be anyways. Not lately as you know...but hey, no denying how fierce that man is!"

She was starting to get giddy now. Being so caught up in the conversation she passively watched as Summer refilled her glass to the top again. She drank a good amount down again.

"Haha, I'm sure there's more than one person in this room that can envision that! Althouugh, I do hear motherhood has made you out to be a weak little kitten, Amanda. I still can't believe you had two of them. I'm so much better without them."

"Weak, what? What are you talking about? I'm offended you say that Summer! AND they can envision all they want but he is allll mine." She instinctively thought of Erica as she said that. You're not getting him slut, she thought vengefully.

Summer chimed her glass on Amanda's. "Cheers to that!" She drank hers down, and then the blonde did the same. This time when it came to refilling her container she did it herself. "I gotta run, but I shall see you sometime soon." She fumbled a little as she rose. "Oops! Hehe, silly me..."

When she came to a fully upright position, the wine hit her. She giggled and waved goodbye. She walked rather unevenly with a smile never leaving her face. She originally had set out to find John yet that aim was now lost. She staggered through the crowd in a drunken stupor brushing her hand down random guys' arms, winking at them, and blowing them kisses while their girlfriends, where applicable, looked on disapprovingly.

Elsewhere in the room, John sifted through the bodies in the room trying to find his partner. Instead he found Erica. "Hey, Erica? Have you seen Amanda?"

The brunette moved her head around to see if she could get a look. There were a lot of people to look through so it wasn't easy. Her eyes did however pass by the image of an unstable figure about Amanda's form practically top of another guy. Perfect, she thought. She turned back to John. "Umm, no, I haven't. I'm sure she's around here somewhere though."

"I know, I know. She's kind of been in a bit of a pissy mood tonight so I hope she isn't trying to ignore me or something." The man lamented.

"No no, of course not. She's probably mingling with someone." I know I'm sure of that, she thought to herself. "Don't worry about it! Enjoy yourself. Here," She grabbed his hand and led him away. "Come dance with me." John felt assured by Erica so he obliged in her request. On the dance floor, the two stood about a foot apart dancing and chatting innocently. John looked down and saw Erica swaying her hips in her little black dress. She looked really good in that little number, he thought. It accented all her curves, her breasts.

"So, John, you enjoying yourself?" The brunette subtlety glanced around him to see if she could spot Amanda, who was somewhere behind him.

"Uh, yeah! It's been a great night! This was a good idea wasn't it?" He tried to focus on her eyes more than her chest.

Erica located Amanda draped over some guy's arm nuzzling her head into his neck, wine glass still in hand. "Yeah, definitely!" She stroked her hand down his silky chest. "Thank you sooo much for doing this!" She reached up and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. She glanced behind him again to see Amanda was now making out with the guy.

A little caught off guard, John gulped and smiled. "No problem, I thought it would be exactly what you needed." He scanned her body again from head to toe in an almost trance. Erica beamed a confident smile back at him. Then from above him in the background, she noticed someone get on a chair. It was Amanda with a bunch of guys hollering at her feet. Erica figured this would a good time to alert John. She pointed at Amanda and put her hand to her mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh..."

John turned around to see Amanda grinding in place. She slowly rocked her hips all the way down to her feet before coming back up. She took another drink of her red wine. John shook his head in disappointment. "Amanda..." He looked on in embarrassment as his girlfriend sung as loud as she could to the guys around her. Erica put her hand on his arm and rubbed it sympathetically. "So sorry you have to see this, hun." She swooped in and tried to comfort him while he watched the train wreck go on. Amanda had pulled one shoulder strap down and had part of her bra showing.

"It's that wine. She really hit the bottle again tonight." He said in frustration. Erica continued to feel up his bicep.

Amanda downed the rest of her drink and then tossed the glass behind her. Then raised her arms in the air, turned around and fell backwards. One the guys caught her. She laughed and clutched him around the neck. She then planted a kiss on him. John had seen enough. He marched up to the guy to get his woman back and then get out of there. "Hand the girl over before I knock your bloody lights out!" He did as he said. "Jasoooon! My man!!!" Amanda exclaimed giddily as she kissed him in his arms. From there he started for the door. Erica trailed behind with a devious smile on her face.

After a quiet car ride, the three arrived home. John cradled a completely passed out and exhausted Amanda in his arms. Katie got off the couch to greet them. "You`re home early. What happened to her?"

"She had a little bit too much to drink. I'm going to put her to bed. I'll be back to pay you." With that he went into the house and into their bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed and took off her shoes. He sighed and shook his as he looked at her sleeping form. He tried to reason what happened tonight but couldn't come up with anything that would remotely explain her wild antics. She was usually so mild mannered, even when she drank. It was really hard to watch her like that tonight.

He sighed again and returned to the living room. He was pulling out his wallet when he saw Katie and Erica kissing. He froze watching the two women engaged with each other for about 30 seconds. It was incredibly hot. Two pretty young girls getting it on. They broke up the kiss and Erica let her out.

Still in awe, John tried to keep his cool when he spoke to Erica about what just happened. "Erica, you're into girls now?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess I am. While I was away I did a lot of soul searching and figuring out that I'm bi was part of it."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers