Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood there holding hands and just looking at one another. Her hands were so soft and I could feel her nails. Not super long, but done so well. How did she have time to make this change into an exquisite woman. I knew this had to take time and the thought she did it for me, made me feel so important; feel like a king.

"Would you like to sit down," she asked. I felt a bit foolish for just standing there. I should have asked that question, but I was so enchanted by her.

I smiled, nodded and guided her to the couch. Once I was sure she was comfortable, I sat near her. Without asking, she began to pour us wine and handed me my glass. As she did, our fingers touched briefly. I was surprised I didn't see sparks fly off of our fingers. Our connection and chemistry was that strong. Of course, it didn't hurt that I had known Eric for years and that we had a trusting relationship.

"To a woman. An angel. A goddess. May this be the first of many, many days together," I toasted. Her reaction surprised me; I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

"What's wrong," I asked very concerned that I did something wrong.

"I'm just so happy, Tom," Erica responded. "I'm such a girl," as she reached up to wipe the tear away.

"I think it's pretty great you're a girl." I said smiling as we sipped our wine.

In a moment Erica settled back and closer to me inviting me to put my arm around her, which I did. And we just sat there for a few minutes without saying a word; being very comfortable with one another. A man and a woman, and I found myself hoping a it was a man with his woman.

"Um, you know I am older than you are," Erica said softly as I held her.

"Yeah, I think you're the same age as Eric," stating the obvious which got me a 'love slap' on my thigh.

Erica shifted on the couch so she was facing me and I was looking directly into those lovely grey eyes.

"I'm serious. You might get tired of me. You are younger and healthy and well, handsome. You are going to want to make a life with someone who will be with you for years and years. That's just a simple fact. And, I don't want to waste your time, or mine, if you have any doubts."

"You know, Erica, I have learned in the last few years that somethings don't last forever even when you thought they might. I've also learned that who I seek is so very hard to find, and I will not settle for less. And to think that person lived right down the street!"

I reached out and pulled her in to me, our lips meeting softly at first and the with a slow burning intensity that only became more and more passionate as our tongues touched and danced. Her arms went around my neck to hold me close and it was at that moment we both moaned softly. The kiss broke and we just looked into one another's eyes.

"I've known you for years," I began, "and have loved every moment I spent with Eric. Now, I am going to love all of the moments I spend with you and him even more. As the years go by, I want people to look at us as think we have a great love story." When I stopped speaking, I kissed her again, a bit more softly but no less intimate. That kiss broke and when it did, I just held her close to me. Both of us just breathing.

"You know, I couldn't decide what to wear to introduce myself to you," Erica said as she broke the silence.

"Your choice was excellent."

"I first thought I'd come out in something sheer, sexy and erotic. But then I thought you should first meet Erica as the woman she is, or wants to be. As the lady I want to be for you."

"You made the perfect decision, I assured her quietly, "I see the woman and can catch glimpses of her sensual side," as I put my hand on her exposed leg feeling the softness of what I thought were stockings. "This is the woman I wanted to meet, and to see that she is all woman." As I finished speaking, I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it. Then, I slowly started making love to her hand as I looked into her eyes. Gently kissing the top...her palm...each of her fingers. Holding her hand to my face and then running my tongue over her fingers...slipping one between my lips and sucking on it...softly moaning on her finger. Then slowly withdrawing it from my lips kissing the tip as I do.

"Have any doubts," I whispered as her finger left my mouth. She smiled softly and gently shook her head no.

"I think I should tell you that I got tested a few weeks ago. I'm clean and healthy," I told a slightly surprised Erica.

"Why would you ever get tested for STD?"

"Hoping," I said smiling. "Hoping that I'd get the nerve to ask you out and hoping you'd say yes. Maybe hoping it would lead somewhere. And, I think it's important to show you respect. I have the report in my wallet..."

"I believe you," she interrupted me. "Thank you. Nobody has ever cared enough to do that for me." Erica leaned forward and softly kissed me on the lips.

Then, Erica stood and took my hand encouraging me to stand. Once I did, she guided me to her bedroom. My mind was focused on her; on watching her walk down the hall. She even looked over her shoulder and smiled just to make sure I was paying attention to the sensual swinging of her hips.

Chapter 4

We entered her bedroom. Candles were lit casting a soft glow and a series of recessed lights were on that shed light on the middle of the bed. One light shone down on the floor in front of the bed. Just shining on the floor. It cast the kind of light that should highlight a piece of art; a sculpture, or something of great value. The overall feeling of the room was feminine without being too much.

Erica guided me to a comfortable chair in a corner and had me sit in it. Then slowly, without saying a word, she unbuttoned my shirt. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six buttons undone. Her soft hands slipped in the shirt and caressed my chest as she leaned toward me and softly whispered in a very sensual whisper.

"A lady in the living room and a slut in the bedroom. Isn't that the saying?" As she ran her fingers over and over my nipples.

She walked...no, she strutted over to her walk-in closet and went in for a moment. When she emerged I didn't see any change at first, but when she stood under that light at the foot of the bed, I could see she changed her 3" heels for ones that were almost 5" tall. And, what they did for her legs and her posture. Now, Erica was a sex goddess!

As I watched, she began to unbutton the buttons on the front of her dress. Slowly. Moving her hips and smiling as she did. She knew she was teasing me and loving it. Slowly she opened her dress from the top down revealing a lacey black corset with gold highlights. God, she was amazing! The buttons undone, she let the dress slip from her shoulders and held it with just her arms for a moment as I just literally stared at her. She had dusted her shoulders and upper chest with gold glitter that sparkled in the light. Then, she let her dress drop to the floor and stood there for me to examine and, well, adore with my eyes.

After a minute, she turned so her back was to me and bent over, legs straight, to pick the dress up from the floor. Her ass was perfect and was incased in sheer black panties. Standing up again and looking over her shoulder smiling at me, she placed her dress on the chair to her makeup table. Moving back under the light, she faced me and slowly turned.

Her high heels were black patent leather. Her stockings, held up by garters attached to her corset, were black. The panties you already know were sheer and black. I could just see her cock in her panties that was getting harder by the moment. The corset was a thing of beauty and eroticism giving her an almost hour-glass figure emphasized by the breast inserts she was using. The truth was I couldn't even tell they were inserts, or maybe I just didn't care.

Her face. The same face I saw in the living room, but now her eyes were dancing and the light caused shadows on her face which only made her sexier to me. Erica was wearing jewelry. I know that, but I couldn't tell you what it was. Our eyes locked. I desired her so much, but was so nervous at the same time. This was new to me. Pleasing a woman, giving pleasure to a woman like Erica is something I had never done.

"Well, what do you think," she asked me.

"You're a goddess." The sincerity in my voice was evident, which caused her to smile. "I hope you will be patient with me as I learn how to give you the pleasure you deserve. I'm a fast learner." Smiling as I said the last words.

"Don't worry, Baby. We'll just keep doing it until you get it right...and then do it some more," Erica told me with a soft smile.

I got up from the chair and walked toward her. As I stood in front of her, I slipped to my knees. Looking up into her eyes, I kissed the bulge in her panties feeling her heat through the thin material. Her perfume surrounded me and suddenly I needed to have her between my lips. Needed to feel her hot, hard cock in my mouth. Needed. I was surprised by my need and discovered that it sprang from my feelings for her; from love. I needed to be connected to her...with her.

I slowly rubbed my face against the front of Erica's panties feeling her heat on my cheeks, forehead, and against my lips. Beginning to kiss the bulge, I started at her balls kissing them through the thin material. Feeling them on my lips and against my tongue as I began to lick them. Her moans and the touch of her hand on my head told me I was giving her the pleasure she so deserved. My hands were resting on her hips.

Looking up into her eyes, I traced the shape of her cock with my lips following it up from the base to the tip. Once at the tip, I felt her precum leaking through the very panties, and began to suck on the wet spot knowing I was sucking on the head of her cock. She pressed her hand on my head to hold it closer. Looking up into her eyes, I just smiled.

"I thought this was all new to you," Erica said between her shallow panting.

"It is. But I am pretty good at doing research." About two months ago I had decided I wanted to be ready when I worked up the courage to ask Erica out. It's amazing what you can find out on the internet.

Erica had put her panties on over her garters, so I slowly and carefully slipped them over her hips and by now very hard cock and then down her legs and off her feet.

Seeing her beautiful cock took my breath away. It wasn't very big, but was formed so very well. My fingers caressed her from base to tip several times trying to memorize its size, shape, and how it felt. The head was so soft, hot and hard at the same time. Oh, and it was very, very wet.

Swirling my tongue over the head and tasting her for the first time was something I will never forget. I absolutely loved her taste! And, judging by her moans and the pressure she placed on my head with both of her hands, she liked the attention I was giving her.

Locking my lips around the head, I began to suck on her. I was determined to suck her cream from her, so I sucked hard while she tried to push more of her cock in my mouth. She knew what she wanted as I felt her slip by my lips until she was all of the way in, deep in my mouth. My tongue caressing the underside as I moaned on her. Her hips began moving as she slowly began to go faster and faster to take my mouth; to make it her's.

As Erica plowed away into my mouth, one hand fondled her balls while the fingers of my other hand teased her entrance. She started tapping my head.

"I'm going to cum. Can't hold it back," she cried out. I felt her body tense and her cock get bigger in my mouth. Pushing all of the way down on her to the base, I was telling her I wanted her cream in my mouth.

I felt the first explosion of her thick cream and then backed off so I just had her head between my lips and sucking on her. I really wanted all of her cream; I wanted to empty her. Squeezing her balls gently to get her cream out. I started swallowing and kept swallowing as she filled my mouth, leaving just a bit on my tongue. Her screams of pleasure were like music to me as I supported her body with my hands on her perfect ass.

Then, I just looked up at her eyes with a smile on my face. Her cream at the corners of my mouth and down my chin. I didn't get all of it when I swallowed.

"I was supposed to do that to you," she said gently between pants as she caressed my face.

"Isn't there a saying about ladies first," I asked her with a smile.

Knowing she was feeling a bit weak, I carefully stood while still supporting her and took Erica into my arms to kiss and hold her as we stood there under the light in her bedroom. That kiss we shared...so wonderful and intimate as I shared her cream with her during that kiss.

"Not bad for an old broad, huh," she whispered as I held her.

"Not bad for a girl of any age," I said as I laughed gently.

Then, picking her up in my arms like a baby, I placed Erica in the middle of her big bed. Getting on the bed next to her, I brought her close to hold her body close as she continued to softly pant. No words were spoken, nor were they needed as I held her. Slowly she calmed.

"Where have you been all of my life," she asked as her breathing returned to normal.

"For the last several years about five houses away," I replied and smiled softly.

Erica got up from the bed and walked toward the bathroom. If her walk was meant to get my attention, she was very successful. As she got to the doorway to the bathroom, she turned and smiled.

"You better be naked in that bed when I return. I have plans for you tonight, Young Man!" With a soft, almost evil laugh she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't have to be told twice. Very quickly I was naked and pulled back the covers as I got into the bed arranging the pillows so I would be sitting up when she came back. Naked. Sitting up. And so very hard for her.

In a few minutes Erica exited the bathroom. As she got closer to the bed, I could see she had taken the time to brush her hair and 'fix her makeup.' Lord, she took my breath away, again. The way she smiled at me was so caring and loving...and so very sexy and almost predatory at the same time. When she arrived at the side of the bed, she looked down at my hard cock and ran her finger tips over it. Down. Up. Over the head. As she did, she could feel me leaking.

"It's beautiful and perfect," Erica said as she looked into my eyes. Then she wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a few times slowly spreading my precum as she did. "Your base is wider than I thought it would be...and you are longer." Looking into my eyes, "Please be gentle with me," she asked.

I knew she was being sincere. My cock isn't huge, or anything. It's about 8 inches and cut. It starts out kind of medium in thickness, but gets wider at the base. My ex-girlfriend told me I wasn't normal and that I could hurt her if I ever was too rough.

"Erica, we will take it slow and I will be gentle. Okay?"

She smiled, got on the bed and kissed me harder and deeper that I had ever been kissed. That kiss went on and on. While we were kissing, I was caressing her back and arms. Her hands were on my chest and nipples making me gasp and moan. I was lost in her touch, her taste and the scent of her perfume. It was overwhelming and I loved it.

Then her lips went to my nipples. Slowly licking, then kissing, then beginning to suck on them. Oh god, I moaned and gasped. They are so sensitive. I tried to get her to stop, but at the same time my cock felt like it got harder and grew two inches! Erica was amazing!

As I was lying there panting with my fingers in her hair, she moved down my body and began kissing my pubic hair. She lifted her face and told me,

"Tomorrow, we are going to thin this out a bit. Do you mind?"

What was I going to say? I am in bed with the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, hard, and her lips are about 2 inches from my throbbing cock. What would you say?

"No, I don't mind," I responded between pants.

Then as I felt her tongue on my cock swirling around the head, I opened my legs. I wanted to be open for her. Wanted to open my heart to her, or had I done that already?

She used her tongue on me and then opened her lips to take me between them. Heavenly. Hot and wet as she began to suck on the head and slowly stroke it. Then just slid her lips all of the way down. There was a moment of gagging for her, and then it passed. Then she began to slowly bob on me. I wasn't going to last long!

"I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her.

She bobbed faster and gripped my cock with her lips harder. Her hand was on my balls fondling and squeezing them.

"ERICAAAAAAA! Fuck!" I moaned; almost screamed as I exploded into her mouth. I just kept cumming and cumming into her mouth and she just kept swallowing. The room was spinning and I was seeing stars! It had never been like this before for me.

She pulled back until she was just sucking on the head drawing out every last drop. Squeezing my balls to empty them. And, when she was done, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me sharing my cum. I cleaned it from her mouth with my tongue and swallowed moaning every moment. I really wish I could tell you how great it was; I'm trying but know I am doing a poor job of it.

The kiss broke and I held her as I continued to pant lightly. Coming back to Earth slowly, I just whispered thank you.

"That was just to take the five-year edge off. Just wait until we get to the main event," she told me softly. Then, I felt her hand slide softly down to my cock and I felt her gasp.

"You're still hard," Erica said. "How can you still be hard." She asked looking into my eyes.

"It's not so difficult when I'm in bed with a sex goddess, you know," I responded with a smile.

"Are you like this all of the time," she asked softly and I just nodded slowly. "You might kill me," Erica stated softly, "but what a nice way to go! I need you in me. Now." Her voice and expression left no doubt about her need as she turned to the nightstand and got a bottle of lube and started to open it.

"Before we use that, I have something to do," I told her as I moved down the bed and positioned her on her back. Now, between her legs and looking up at her smiling I bent my face and began to lick and kiss her balls. After a few minutes, I want lower and licked that sensitive area just behind her balls pressing on it with my tongue. Moaning and whimpering like the hungry man I was.

I slipped my hands under her lovely ass and lifted her hips just a bit so I could kiss her entrance. Her moans filled my mind as my tongue slipped across, around and in her. I could feel her heat on my tongue!

Her legs spread wider and she pulled her knees back so I could have easier access to her. I guess she liked it and when I glanced at her face, I could see her surprised but very happy. Then I slide my tongue into her even deeper, twisting and moving my tongue in and out...in and out. Her hand was on my head to hold me in place; to push my face into her pussy.

I wet a finger and slipped in it. She was tight, but within moments she was relaxed as I moved my finger in and out...in and out. Then, I added a second finger to open her even more. My tongue was right there next to my fingers trying to slide it in. God, I was so hungry for her.

Her moans and small screams pressed me on to do more and more. My fingers spread to open her. To relax and open her entrance. I wanted it to be so good for her.

"You didn't have to do that," she told me as I took the offered bottle of lube.

"I shouldn't enjoy my woman's pussy." I asked her. Her eyes were a bit glazed as she smiled and nodded lazily. Then I began to apply lube to her pussy with my fingers. I wanted to make sure she was very wet and that I went as deep as possible with it. Then it was time for me to put it on my cock. She watched as it shined in the candle light when I was done. Wiping my hands on a towel she brought from the bathroom.