Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need your cock bad. I need it in me. Need for you to fuck me," Erica told me as I rubbed my cock on her entrance. "But, please be gentle," she pleaded softly.

I begin to thrust into her. There was resistance. I pressed harder. Erica panted and breathed deeply. The head popped in and as it did Erica and I moaned together. I was home! Looking down at her panting and waiting until she was ready. My hands caressing her thighs slowly. She nodded that she was ready and I thrust in another two inches before she groaned and almost screamed. She was so tight around me. She whispered, "Stop. Stop. Stop."

I didn't want to hurt her. My heart was breaking as I watched her. I began to slowly pull back; I was going to back all of the way out.

"Just stop. Stay fucking there. Give me a minute." Her voice was commanding and pleading at the same time. So I just stopped and rested in her. Two or three minutes later she nodded again and I thrust in another two inches and stopped. She was so fucking tight around me. This time she just moaned slightly as I rested in her.

"So full. So fucking full and you aren't in me, yet."

Then I bent down to kiss her lips. A very intimate kiss. Tongues dancing and entwined. As we kissed I slipped in another two inches and she groaned into our kiss. I kissed her ears. Her neck. Nibbling on it. Then kissing her lips again, I slowly began to move in her. I wasn't all of the way in, but I didn't want to hurt her. I wasn't that big, but for her I was and I just cared too much for her to cause her the pain I saw in her eyes.

Slowly I moved in and out. Never more than six inches of my eight-inch cock in her. And often less. I got on my knees and brought her ankles over my shoulders and started to go a bit faster only putting in four or five inches, but I knew I was hitting her g-spot with every stroke. Soon, she was trembling and writhing in pleasure as it crashed over her. I knew her orgasm was building and her pussy was relaxing around me.

Faster I went, but kept it shallow. Rubbing her spot with my cock relentlessly. She gripped the sheets as she moaned in her pleasure. Her cock growing harder and harder. Leaking continuously. She couldn't hold it back. Her body trembling and shaking. Releasing the sheets, she used her fists to hit my chest as she screamed and started cumming. I kept fucking her. I didn't stop as she rode wave after wave.

Finally, I slowed, stopped, moving her ankles from my shoulders, bent down to kiss her lips. Her body was still shaking as I wrapped my arms under her. Her arms went around my back to hold me close. Then I slowly thrust in to her deeply. As deep as I could go. She was relaxed enough to take me. The base of my cock stretching her out even more. Her moans were deep as I felt her finger nails rake my back. Resting there in her. Kissing her face.

"Now, fuck me you bastard," she whispered hoarsely.

I didn't need to be told twice. I started to move my hips. My cock moving in her hot, tight cunt. Faster. Going deeper and deeper.

"Fuck me harder. Deeper. Make me feel that cock in my soul," she told me.

Faster. Harder. Deeper. Pumping into her over and over. It wasn't long until I felt it start.

"Cum in me," she nearly yelled. "Fucking fill me."

And with that I exploded into her body over an over. I just let it go. Gave her all I had as I moaned. Leaving everything I had in her.

When I finally opened my eyes when I was finished, I was looking into her smiling face full of caring and love.

"Thank you, Tom."

"You are amazing!"

I softened and fell from her. When I fell from her, I think she breathed a sigh of relief. Moving next to her on the bed and pulling her close so her head was on my chest; my arm around her. Enjoying the magical moments together in silence.

"I am sorry if I hurt you," I softly said after a few minutes.

"Oh, it hurt alright. But, that's okay. I loved it, but will really be aching tomorrow," she told me. "So, don't expect to fuck me tomorrow..."

"You mean..." I started.

"I mean I want you. Want you with me. Want you in my life. And, want you in me. We will just have to prepare me a bit better for a while." As she said this, she was looking at me with her dancing grey eyes.

At that moment I was more satisfied than I had ever been in my life. A deep satisfaction that was so exquisite.

"You know," Erica started after a few minutes, "that was the first time I ever had an orgasm like that. Thank you. A girl could get used to that!"

"Then, you better get used to it because it will happen often."

Smiling, Erica got up and went into the bathroom. She was out in a few minutes and then I went in to clean myself. Returning to the bedroom, Erica asked me to spend the night. I slipped into the bed and held her close listening to her breathe as she relaxed. Soon, she was asleep, and so I. It was the best sleep I had in five years!

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it. Please feel free to leave comments.