Erica and Anya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two more, then you have my permission on the third," the Master said.

"Ohhhh, Yes Master, thank you so much Master," the girl responded in what was barely a whisper. Her voice was so soft and breathy that I wondered if it truly was the same one making the yelps from before.

Not understanding what the conversation meant, I looked towards the stage with fascination. I could tell the show was nearing its end as more and more people started surrounding the stage.

SWISH! The cane came down and the girl moaned, clearly enjoying the sensation the instrument caused. Although the harsh red lines along her ass and upper thighs made me wonder if that much pain was truly enjoyable, it was a highly erotic sight watching her push back to get another strike.

SWISH! The next strike came quickly after, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath she was taking, and finally,

SWISH! The third strike came down and the girl arched her back further than I thought possible in her bonds and screamed "Thank you, Master!"

After a moment she returned to laying still, head down resting on her arms, her only movement was the erratic rising and falling of her chest. Her wavy blonde hair covered her face from view, but I'm sure I saw a smile when her hair parted enough to reveal what was hiding beneath.

Oh my god... She just came. The realization hit me several moments later as the rest of the spectators started clapping for the couple on the stage. I must have looked flabbergasted as I just stood there staring, not understating how she could have had an orgasm from nothing but pain. As my eyes wandered from the girl to her Master, he caught my eye and winked at me as he bowed slightly to the audience and turned to go tend to his sub.

Cheeks flushing in embarrassment, I quickly turned and left the stage area to find a little corner where I could sit and process what just happened. Finding an open couch, I thought about what just happened. Sure, it was just a demonstration, but the girl had actually orgasmed... and from nothing more than just pain! And the Master, although it seemed he was playing to the audience, he knew exactly where to hit, and when she would go over the edge. I saw as I turned that there was not a single line that crossed another, so he knew where he was aiming. His detail and attention to the girl's reactions as well as his skill, I've never seen anything like that before. Then it hit me, the light spankings, the rough strap-on sex, the playful "Yes, Mistress" some of my previous partners and I engaged in could not truly be compared to what I just witnessed. This was a whole separate level of BDSM, and although it was a little frightening, I was absolutely entranced.

I've always had a pretty high pain tolerance, and really enjoyed what little impact play I've tried, but I wanted more. Nothing to the level of what that sub experienced, I would never be brave enough to do anything in front of an audience, but I wondered...what does it feel like to feel the kiss of the cane? Was there something more to it than just welts and the pain? What was going on through the girls' head?

As I got lost in my thoughts resolving myself to finally ask Nikki what exactly she and Tessa did together, a voice interrupted my internal monologue,

"Oh my, is that Alyssa?"

It took me a moment to realize the voice was talking to me but was confused as I didn't know who it belonged to. As I looked up, I saw an absolutely stunning woman. Hair tied up in a classic French twist, piercing blue eyes with a smokey eye look and dark maroon lipstick. Her outfit left little to the imagination with leather pants and black bustier that really accentuated her breasts.

"You're Alyssa, right?" The woman said. I thought I recognized her but could not place where for the life of me.

"Hi there," I responded with a smile, "no, my name is Anya... I'm so sorry, you do look familiar, but... I can't place where I've met you before."

"Ah, Anya! Yes! Don't worry about it, I wasn't sure myself but you looked lonely sitting here so I thought I would introduce myself." The woman spoke with such confidence and grace, my eyes were glued to her face trying to figure out where the hell I'd seen her before.

"Now, usually I don't appreciate being forgotten," she continued to speak, "but I do believe we are in two very different circumstances and our last meeting was what... maybe three years ago I believe."

"Erica Ashford!" I blurted out. "Yes, of course! How could I forget, you look even more amazing today than you did three years ago!" Covering my mouth with my hands as I blush, I definitely didn't mean to say that last part out loud.

Her laugh calmed me down, "Would you mind if I took a seat?" she asked, and I gestured to the seat next to mine.

"So Anya, this isn't the best form, but since we met initially in very different settings, I do wonder, are you still at that little firm or have you moved on?"

I told her that I had moved on to a larger firm in the city, and she said that my talents would have been wasted if I stayed. I honestly didn't know how to feel about that comment since I still had friends working there, but that was the least of worries for the moment. I followed up by asking her about her business and what she was doing. It was an unspoken mutual agreement that we didn't speak about the case that brought us together initially. Her career was also going well, recently acquiring another small firm as her company was growing steadily over the past few years.

We kept talking about our careers for a few more minutes until she finally asked,

"So, what are you doing here this evening Anya? Although you look lovely this evening, from the way you reacted to that demonstration and how deeply you were thinking about it makes me realize this is not your every Friday night cup of tea."

"Oh, I... Wait, you noticed me when the demonstration was still going on?"

"Yes, I did. Although it did also take me a moment to figure out where I've seen you before. Given our current location," Erica said as she gestured to the dungeon around her, "I originally thought it was at another lifestyle party. But seeing your stupor at little Carissa's reaction made me realize you were probably new to this scene. Am I wrong?"

"Um..." My mouth opening and closing trying to find the words, "uh... no. You're not wrong. This is my first time here and my first time at any kind of BDSM event. A friend brought me with her, a replacement girlfriend so to say, haha"

"Oh? And where is that friend now?"

"She got taken away from me," I respond with a laugh, "One of the monitors begged her to be a practice bottom for a while. She did feel guilty about leaving me to fend for myself, but I told her to have fun."

"What a good friend you are," she responded with a laugh of her own, "But to be asked to be a practice bottom. She must be a regular here. All practice bottoms go through a pretty strict vetting process, and it's not something that people just do if they aren't here often."

"I guess. I knew she was into this lifestyle with her girlfriend... or I guess Mistress, but I didn't really understand how deep. But a lot of people have come up and talked to her so I do think she's pretty popular."

"Hmmm, I wonder if I know her then. Although I do love this lifestyle, I don't find too many chances to come to events like this. Busy schedules and all."

I swear I could listen to her talk all day. The way her voice sounds, not too deep, not too high, utter confidence with perfect articulation. I had no way to confirm, but she had the voice and the presence to make others quiet for her, probably never needing to raise her voice to be heard, a voice others want to listen to.

"So Anya, is this your first experience with anything BDSM? Or is it just your first time at an event?"

"Well, I thought I knew what BDSM was when my previous partners got a little rough during sex, but that was child's play compared to everything I am seeing around here."

"It's not good to diminish your experiences," Erica chastised me lightly, "everyone here came into the lifestyle in their own way. Most starting out just like you, minor play in the bedroom. Would you say you are intrigued by what you see here?" she finished her thought with an excited glint in her eyes.

And finally, I think to look at what color wristbands she is wearing. Purple and White. Which means she a lesbian and a dominant. For the first time in the conversation, I pause. Really thinking over my answer.

What could I say, of course I'm intrigued! Ever since the demonstration I wanted to know what that felt like, to be so hopelessly bound that I couldn't escape, to trust in another so completely, and to feel the same kind of satisfaction the girl had. But within that impulsive desire was also fear, fear of this unknown world, fear of admitting what I wanted, and also mild fear at the woman before me.

I mean, we barely knew each other. One, one hour meeting three years ago, and yes I was hopelessly attracted to her. I knew it when I first saw her and tonight just reaffirmed how much I wanted her. If this were any other club, any other time, I would probably have already tried to make a move to continue this outside of the club, but it wasn't, and I was trying to play a game where I didn't even know the rules.

"Yes..." I slowly started to respond as she patiently waited for my answer, "I... I am definitely intrigued...Oh fuck this!"

Taking a few deep breathes I resume my speech,

"I'm going to be honest here, I am very interested in this. What little I've dabbled in has always left me wanting more but with no outlet. When I saw that girl, initially I thought 'how could she take so much pain, what did she do to deserve it,' but then I realized how much she was relishing and enjoying the feeling and it confused me. Part of me wants to feel and experience that as well, and I am so attracted to you. Both of the you's I've seen, work and here, and if you said 'jump' I would probably respond 'how high?' But I also know how dangerous this can be and I'm scared. I probably shouldn't be venting this to you right now, and I'm sorry, but my friend is occupied and my thoughts won't calm."

Letting out a deep breath after saying my peace. Every word of it true. Erica's eyes opened in shock, but her expression was quickly replaced with a smile as she reached out and covered my hand with hers.

"Calm down Anya, thank you for telling me all this. I understand your internal struggles and as a lawyer, I'm sure you have seen some of the more unsavory parts of humanity, weather you wanted to or not. Your previous knowledge coupled with the more extreme things going on is fogging your mind. I want you to know that me and any other dominant here would never do anything to you that you didn't want and would also make it very clear what you were getting yourself into.

"If I'm being honest, I want question the friend that brought you here, especially tonight. Yes, this is one of the safest events in town, but it's also one of the more extreme ones this club hosts. This party is specifically hosted once every other month and is invite only, only those who have been vetted, trusted, and have been in this community for a long time are allowed here. And thanks to that, things at this party can get a little more intense. I'm extremely grateful that you didn't go into the back playrooms yet since what goes on in there can often times be even more severe than the main demo floor. So, in conclusion, seeing a new person at an event like this is unusual to say the least and it seems you were barely told what was going on here."

A dangerous look crossed her face when was talking about Nikki's choice to bring me here, but a flash of understanding passed through mine. The mischievous grin Nikki had when she picked me up to the playful teasing on the dance floor earlier. I've known Nikki was into BDSM for many years now, but I never really questioned or understood what happened between her and her partners. It was about six months ago, drunk, I asked her what it was like in her relationship with Tessa. She was pretty vague and eventually asked if I was interested in learning for myself. And I remember saying 'yes, absolutely' that evening. But that was months ago... and we were drunk. I thought the incident had passed both of our minds but clearly Nikki had been thinking about this for a while. This was truly a whole different side of Nikki that I was understanding.

Wanting to calm Erica down, and defend my friend in the process, I replied,

"Oh, I had no idea. But I think this is a classic case of when curiosity killed the cat... i.e. me, but it wasn't Nikki's fault. She probably planned to stay with me the entire evening, then we would crash at her place tonight as we went over what I thought. It probably surprised her the most when she was asked to be separated from me."

"Nikki? Tessa's girl?" she asked.

"Yup that's the one," I grinned and replied.

"That's funny, Tessa and I are actually pretty good friends, but I thought she told me she wasn't going to be here this evening."

"Oh, she's not here. She's visiting family out of town which is why Nikki suggested I accompany her this evening."

Erica had a slightly amused expression on her face, but if I was any good at reading people, I could tell she was thinking about something else right then. Nikki had been telling people Tessa was out all evening, so I hoped that I hadn't screwed up.

"Anyways, enough about Nikki. Since you are here and alone, and I don't have anyone with me, would you like to keep chatting, or shall we walk around and see what this club has to offer?" Erica offered and I smiled at her.

"I would love to explore with you! Since you are leading the way should I call you Mistress?" I teased her. But her expression was stern and unamused.

"You don't know what you are getting into yet, so I wouldn't joke around with terms you don't understand the meaning of, especially tonight. Since you are not My submissive, Erica is fine, or Miss Erica if you must."

"Oh... I'm so sorry, I didn't know..." I responded, surprised at her quick change of tone.

"Don't worry about it, now you do." She replied with a soft smile, "Shall we get going?"

"Yes!" I responded as she pulled my arm and led me away from the corner we were sitting in.

**********

Erica and I walked around together for over an hour. Specifically, she took me around to where some impact play instruments were hanging on half walls. Letting me feel, hold, and swing them; she told me about the more creative ways one can use clamps and floggers.

She also led me to the playrooms where we found several scenes open for viewing. Although she didn't let me watch them all, I was able to watch three scenes that she deemed were appropriate enough for me. While two of the scenes were more focused on impact play and spanking, the other was focused more on what Erica called sensation play. That scene transfixed me as a blindfolded male sub was alternated being rubbed with sandpaper, faux fur, and being hit with a crop. It was amazing to watch the skill of the Mistress as well the reactions of her sub. Although we left before the conclusion, he left a powerful image in my mind.

Honestly, I was really grateful to Erica. Despite knowing my feelings for her she never acted on them or took advantage of my ignorance. Instead, she voluntarily spent her time showing me around and explaining what was probably common sense to her. Surprised by how safe I felt with her, I was appreciative to have someone else to spend the evening with.

It was only another 15 minutes before Nikki found me again.

"Oh my god, Anya, why are you in this corner? Sorry I took so long, but I thought for sure you would be watching the playroom scenes." Nikki said as she came running up to me. Besides looking a little sweatier than before, she looked the same as when I left her. If I didn't know any better, I would say she just came back from a light jog.

I stood up and walked to meet her as she came over and caught her in a quick hug,

"Hey Nikki, how was your practice bottoming? I did look in the playrooms a little bit, but I wasn't alone so I was just chatting."

"Oh, who did you find to chat with? Did you see anything interesting?" Nikki responded with a laugh as she followed me back to the corner.

"Why hello Nikki, it's so lovely to see you this evening," Erica said as she stood up and approached us. Her voice was strange, speaking in a tone that could only be described as superficially sweet. Although I looked up at her in confusion, I still turned back to Nikki to tell her who I was talking to. But as I turned to her, I noticed that she had gone absolutely pale in the face and her hands immediately started clamming up in mine as Erica addressed her.

Nikki had an utterly panicked look on her face, eyes darting everywhere looking for a place to flee. But with Erica standing right in front of her and my hand in hers, she had nowhere to go. Finally, her eyes settled on mine, and she gave me a look I couldn't decipher, but it seemed she had steeled herself for something as she let go of my hand and took a step towards Erica.

What I saw next was not the Nikki I knew, not the bubbly, jubilant, careless girl that has been my friend for 10 years, but more like a meek mouse trying not to be eaten by the tiger in front of her.

Eyes locked on the floor below, her hands clasped together behind her back just above her tailbone she said in the shakiest voice,

"Hello Miss Erica... It's a pleasure to see you again, I... um... didn't expect you here tonight."

"Hmm, no I suppose you didn't. But that's ok, where is Tessa now, darling? It has simply been far too long since we last spoke in person and I can't wait to catch up with her." Erica responded in her still fake voice which confused me since I already told her before Tessa was out of town.

"My... My Mistress isn't here tonight" Nikki sped through her words in a small whisper where I could barely hear her.

"Pardon me? I don't think I heard you. Could you please repeat yourself Nikki?" Erica stated.

"My Mistress is not here this evening, Miss Erica." Nikki responded still quietly, but louder than before. I noticed now she was absolutely shaking in fear, but I still couldn't figure out why.

"Oh, I didn't know you were allowed at these things without her. Is that why you brought Anya? Did Tessa see something in her and decide it was worth showing her around?" Erica's voice now had a dangerous glint to it, and this conversation was starting to sound like an interrogation.

Resigned with a tear falling from her face Nikki responded,

"Tessa does know about Anya, we've been friends since our freshman year of college. But no, bringing her today was my decision."

"So Tessa doesn't know you're here tonight, right Nikki?"

"No Miss Erica, my Mistress probably thinks I'm at home right now."

"Ah, I see. So instead of being at home like a good girl, you decided to bring a beginner, an absolute novice into a den of wolves!"

"Yes, but I was planning to..." Erica interrupted Nikki mid-sentence

"Planning to what? Be by her side the entire evening? Show her around, be a good little hostess?"

Nikki could only nod as Erica was stating facts. I was also starting to shake from Erica's anger and wanted to leave this argument, but knowing I was part of it and just a little bit curious I stayed next to Nikki.

"So Nikki," Erica continued, "If you were planning to show her around, please tell me why I just spent the last two hours of my evening doing your job. While you were what?... Oh yes, what were you doing these last two hours Nikki?"

Nikki fully crying at this point, just started shaking her head.