Erica and Anya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me Nikki, what were you doing for the last two hours while your friend of 10 years was entertaining me?" Erica's voice taking a truly dangerous tone if I ever heard one.

"Marcia... Marcia asked me to practice bottom for a while. It was only supposed to be an hour."

"You're lucky I found her Nikki, what if it wasn't me who approached her but Marcus? Or maybe even Miranda?" Now Nikki had a horrified look on her face coupled with her tears.

Turning to me she said,

"Oh Anya, I am so sorry for leaving you alone. I really shouldn't have; it was stupid of me. I am so so so sorry." Then turning to Erica, "You're right Miss Erica, I am lucky that you found her, please... please have my deepest gratitude"

"Look at me Nikki," Erica said, back in her natural voice, "First you come to a party without your Mistress' knowledge or permission, then you decide to bring a complete novice to an event that is clearly NOT for beginners, then not only do you leave her alone for two hours, but you also leave her alone to go and practice bottom where other people are touching and using you without your Mistress' approval. Do I have this right?"

And very slowly, knowing there was no escape, Nikki nodded to Erica's words.

"Well then, if that truly is the case I guess there is nothing left to do then to call Tessa." At that, Nikki full on panicked, grabbing onto Erica's arm and lowering to her knees,

"Please, Pease Miss Erica you can't. I'm begging you. Please!!!" Her last please a mix between a sob and a scream, but with one harsh look from Erica, Nikki dropped her hands and crumpled to the floor defeated.

"Stay!" was the only word Erica said, directed to, I presume, the both of us, as she walked away towards the front room of the club.

Nikki was fully sobbing, and I knelt and helped her into a sitting position. I tried to get her to sit on the couch, but she refused and chose to remain on the floor leaning against the side of a chair. Not knowing what else to do but could clearly tell she was distraught and probably in trouble I sat next to her, held her, and let her cry into my shoulder.

Being in the corner we were shielded from most eyes, but some people had caught whiff of the commotion and decided to hover nearby. But I was thankful no one decided to approach us as I would truly have had no idea what to do then.

After a few minutes of crying, Nikki lifted her head and turned towards me,

"I am in so much trouble..." Nikki finally said and I let her talk, "I knew... somewhere I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away with this. And I truly realized that going to practice bottom was a bad idea, but I finally had you here and I was in such a good mood... I knew you have been curious about my relationship with Tessa after I told you we were a 24/7 BDSM couple, but I also knew you wouldn't understand if I just tried to explain with words, so I wanted to show you. But seriously, Anya how on earth did you end up with Erica of all people?"

I tried to respond that it was because she recognized me from when we met at work, but she continued talking without letting me answer.

"I mean seriously, out of everyone here, you just ended up with one of the two people in the world that Tessa trusts with me."

I looked at her quizzically, "I don't understand what that means, Nikki."

"It means that... I'm confused Anya. Did Erica really stay with you for two hours? She never tried to pawn you off to anyone else?"

"No, she said she was happy to be my guide this evening. We talked for a lot of it, but she took me around and showed me the various implements, what they were used for. We even went to the playrooms for a bit to see what was going on. In fact, even though a few people came up to her to say hello, while she would introduce me, she ended the conversations with them pretty quickly and led me elsewhere."

The absolutely confused expression Nikki gave me would make one think I was speaking in a foreign language.

"That's absurd Anya... but I know you don't lie so I'll have to believe it. You see, Erica is... she's been around for a while. Despite how young she is, she's mentored many dominants and helped them come into their own. A lot of the people here have great respect for her, in fact, she was Tessa's mentor several years ago. Now they are just good friends, but that's why Tessa trusts me with her. That's why you saw me earlier calling her "Miss Erica" and trying my best to show respect... although failing. It's just, when I realized who you were with, I knew everything that happened tonight would get back to Tessa and I panicked, I behaved like a fool, but I guess I should have been more prepared for the consequences of my actions."

"Oh Nikki," I reached out to hug her, "I had no idea how much thought went into you taking me here. I'm so sorry, if I can do anything to help, I can talk to Tessa if needed, I really don't want you to get in trouble because you wanted me to learn more about you and have a good evening."

"Thanks Anya, I don't think anything you say will move Tessa, but it couldn't hurt to try." She laughed, and seeing her smile lifted a weight off my shoulders. "But," she continued, "it still doesn't make any sense why Erica was with you. Although she's been a Domme for over a decade, she hasn't had a sub of her own for the past several years. Many people have offered her their submission, but besides playing with a few girls every now and then at the club, she has declined and shown no interest in taking anyone of her own. Despite that, she still spent hours with you -- a self-identified, unattached submissive... it's shocking"

Again, I wanted to say that it was probably because Erica recognized me from work, but yet again, I didn't get the chance as Erica walked back in the room. Walking with purpose straight towards us, I stood up when she approached while Nikki remained on the floor on her knees.

Nikki looked up at Erica worried, but the look in Erica's face showed no sympathy or emotion towards Nikki. She simply handed Nikki her cell phone and gestured with her head in the direction she came from. With a deep breath, Nikki took the phone and walked to where I assume Erica was just moments ago.

Once Nikki was out of sight, Erica turned to me,

"I'm sorry you had to see that with your friend. But she made a lot of bad choices tonight and will be punished severely. Tessa was absolutely furious when I told her, and it took me so long to come back because I was trying to calm her down even a little before I handed the phone to Nikki."

"Is what she did really that bad? She did this because she wanted to show me another side of her, share more of her life with me. I really don't want to be the reason she gets hurt..."

"Oh, she will hurt. Probably for the next several weeks if I had to guess... maybe more. Anya, please listen to me," she said and I turned to look into her large blue eyes, "Yes she did this for you, but you are not at fault even at all. I know you don't understand all the rules here, hell even I don't. Every D/s couple has their own rules and ways in which they live the lifestyle. But there were many different ways Nikki could have introduced you to this and she picked just about every worst decision possible. The best thing would have been for her to ask permission to take you to a party with Tessa. That way Tessa and Nikki would have been able to explain things before you walked in and you would have been more prepared for what you saw in here.

"I know you see it as no big deal, but leaving you alone was a very dangerous decision. Yes, I said that most people here are very good dominants and wouldn't take advantage of you, but that's not everyone. If you had been unlucky and got caught with someone else, you could have been seriously hurt tonight and I want you to understand that. There is a lot of good here, but even with all the rules and safety we try to put in place, there is danger in our craft. I by no means want to scare you, but I do want you to understand that Nikki made bad choices tonight and that both of you were lucky nothing happened to you. Do you understand?"

I took many deep breaths, fully letting her words sink in. She was right, both Nikki and I were careless. I didn't know anyone else besides Nikki, and besides the most basic rules, I was pretty clueless about the nuances of this place, and if someone else came up and was nice to me, and asked if I wanted to try an implement, I probably would have let them... and gotten hurt.

"You're right," I said, as I thought about the what ifs, "we were both careless. Thank you so much for spending the evening with me and showing me around. I really was lucky you were the one who approached me."

"Now on that note, since I'm fairly certain you and Nikki will be going home as soon as she gets back. I want you to think about this evening and what you saw. If you are genuinely still intrigued and want to learn and experience more despite what you just went through with your friend, you can give me a call."

Erica handed me one of her business cards and I looked up at her in shock. I almost made a comment that Nikki said that she didn't take and train subs but quickly thought better of it.

"I mean it Anya, really think about this. It is a whole new world you are getting into, and you will learn a lot. I'm a very strict Dominant and expect a lot out of my submissives, but I will go slow and hopefully also show you the good parts of this lifestyle."

I blushed at her comment, sending a quick prayer to my friend who I'm sure was going through mental hell right now.

"Thank you, Erica. I really will think about this and your offer. I really don't know right now if I will take you up on it, but..."

"No need to say anything. I see a lot of potential in you. You're smart, curious, open minded, not to mention attractive; you take direction well and have a willingness to learn. I will know your answer when and if you call, but if not, I wish you the best of luck in your career. You are a good lawyer Anya, at least from what little I've seen and I'm sure you've only gotten better with time. I'm confident you will do well for yourself."

With those parting words, she took my hands in hers and gave them a light pat, then reached up and ran her hand through my hair twice before smiling and turning to leave. It was then I noticed Nikki coming back into the room and she returned the phone to Erica as they passed each other.

As Nikki came back to me, I spread my arms open catching her in a hug,

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," Nikki responded quietly, "Definitely not great but I avoided many of the worst-case scenarios I was picturing. Erica must have talked Tessa down quite a bit, I will need to thank her next time I see her."

"Ha, she's full of surprised that one," I responded, "You know she just gave me her card and told me if I ever wanted to explore more in this lifestyle to call her."

"Wait, she gave you her business card? Like work business card?"

"Umm, is there any other kind of business card? I mean, I don't see why that's such a surprise, the first time we met was through work, although it was the small firm, not the one I'm at now."

"Oh," a look of surprise and understanding flashed through Nikki's eyes, "So this wasn't the first time you two met. That makes me feel a lot better, the universe doesn't hate me that much then! But if it was at your old place, that was what? Two years ago?"

"Three, and the universe probably doesn't hate you" I replied.

With an uncharacteristically serious nod, Tessa asked,

"Um Anya, do you mind if we head home now? I know I said I avoided the worst-case scenario, but I'm not in any mood to stay here right now..."

"No problem, I've had a long night as well, and can't wait for a nice hot shower and my bed!"

Nikki and I both laughed as we made our way out of the club. I offered to drive, but Nikki refused, saying she wanted to relish the last bit of freedom she would have for the foreseeable future.

**********

It was now Thursday, almost a full two weeks after that crazy night and my work performance was absolutely horrendous. Despite my best efforts, I could not concentrate on anything. Every spare moment weather it was at work, at home, or at the gym, sooner or later my thoughts would turn to Erica and her offer. I desperately wanted to talk this over with someone but when I called Nikki, Tessa picked up her phone.

Honestly, despite knowing Tessa for almost 4 years now, we haven't had that many conversations. Nikki and I always hung out together alone. Sometimes we would double date when I was with someone, but that was a rare occurrence. Anyways, when Tessa saw it was me, she said that Nikki was unavailable to talk and that when she could, she would call me.

So, without anyone to talk to and bounce my emotions of off, I was left only to my own thoughts. Specifically, I thought about her parting words, "I see a lot of potential in you." For some unexplainable reason, that made me so happy, and I wanted her approval. I wanted her approval despite any logical explanation why. I tried to convince myself it was because even though she liked my idea all those years ago, she ultimately went with another firm, rejecting me. That my seeking her approval was to make up for that time... I tried so hard to believe that. Repeating to myself over and over again that it was ridiculous of me to care so much about the words of someone I barely even knew. But I couldn't.

My heart wanted to trust in Erica. I wanted to fall head first into her arms and her lifestyle, letting her guide me into what I've been missing my whole life. But the other part of me, the smart, educated, self-sufficient girl who put herself though an ivy league education then law school was telling me that whatever I was about to get into was dangerous. Diving into the unknown to a world where harm and abuse could be an everyday occurrence, into a world where I could lose my sense of self and all the things I worked for and valued about myself.

I knew this was not something I could go into lightly, especially as I thought about what Nikki told me. Erica didn't take subs, she had a sub long ago, but after they parted, she never took another, never had an interest. With her giving me her number, she was taking just as much of a risk to change her life. For both of our sakes, I wanted to make the right decision... Whatever that is.

**********

"Please, no more Miss Erica," I cried as tears streamed from my face, "I don't think I can take anymore."

"Shhhh, It's ok little Anya, I'm sure you can. You've been responding so nicely this evening." Erica's hands start gently rubbing circles on my sore behind. Draped over her lap, Miss Erica has been switching between paddling my ass with a circular wooden paddle with holes cut out from the center, and stimulating my breasts or my pussy. And with every iteration I found myself getting wetter and wetter, but wasn't able to cum. Miss Erica expertly brought me so close to the precipice, over and over again, but always stopped before I tipped over the edge.

Her fingers inched down to caress my sopping wet folds, fingers teasing my outer labia without ever touching my clit. My back arched violently in response, trying to get her fingers to graze the place I most desired.

With one hand on resting on the small of my back, Miss Erica continued caressing my pussy while two of her fingers slipped inside me. Pumping her fingers in and out, Miss Erica leaned towards my ear and whispered,

"If I didn't know any better, I would say you were really enjoying this."

"Mhmmmmm" I moaned, trying to keep my thoughts coherent. "Please, please Miss Erica."

"Please what Anya? Use your words."

And although everything in my mind told me to say something, nothing came out of my mouth except my uncontrollable moaning.

"Shame," Miss Erica stated, "I knew you wanted more" and with that, she quickly removed her fingers and brought the wooden paddle down on my ass four times in rapid motion.

Seven more strokes with the paddle rained down, from my ass down to my inner thigh, until she finally stopped. Legs flailing, tears falling, body wiggling trying to escape my predicament, but Miss Erica had me secured on her lap, unable to get away.

As the paddle returned to its small circling motions, Miss Erica allowed me time to get my breathing under control.

Suddenly, the wooden paddle was replaced by her sharp nails. Slowly dragging and gliding over my ass, lightly scratching, almost tickling the flesh underneath. The switch made my body instantly shudder, it was more than I could handle. I could distinctly feel every single movement her hand made. Every trail her finger took felt like a line of fire on my tender skin. The heightened nerves from the previous paddling responding in overdrive to this new simulation. The feeling was nice, yet so powerful and intense -- I was almost losing my mind.

As her fingers traced a few more lazy circles, they eventually came to rest again near my sopping wet and needy pussy.

"Let's try this again, shall we dear?" Miss Erica started to say, "What. Do. You. Want?" each word was punctuated with a light smack directly on my pussy.

"Please... Miss Erica," I started to say trying to get my myself back in control from the latest stimulation, "I... Please... I..."

"You can do it, just ask for it," Miss Erica said as her fingers found their home teasing me again.

"Please Miss Erica... Please..." taking a deep breath, I say loudly, "Please may I cum?"

"I thought you would never ask!" Miss Erica responded with a bright smile while her fingers jammed into me. "Cum for me little one, cum right now!"

As one hand continued to finger fuck me, the other reached down and finally applied pressure and stimulation to my aching clit as an orgasm ripped through my body.

"AHHHHH"

With a start, my eyes jerked open as I quickly sat up from my bed. Taking a moment to get my bearings and realize that I was in my bed, alone, at my condo, in the dark,

"DAMN IT!" I scream, and with a frustrated sigh, I reach over to my nightstand and pull out my trusty vibrator bringing myself to a quick and unsatisfactory orgasm.

Breathing heavily as I laid back down, eyes open and focused on the bare ceiling above,

"This can't go on" I said out loud to myself. This is the fourth time in the last week I've woken up to dreams about Erica. I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't work... Every waking moment seems consumed by my thoughts of her. At this point, I can barely tell the distinction between reality and fantasy.

I reached over for my phone, quickly slipping the case off and finding the business card safely where I hid it. Holding it up, I stare at the paper in the dark.

"Tomorrow," I whisper. No matter what, I've made my decision to call her tomorrow. Anything at this point is better than the hell I am putting myself through. If it doesn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be, but I'm going to try. And by the gods, I'm going to give this 110% of my effort, "so you better be ready for me tomorrow, Erica Ashford!" I say out loud, convinced that putting the words it out into the universe would ensure I didn't lose my conviction.

Putting the business card back into its hiding place, I look at the clock. 2:30 AM. Draping the covers back over me, I tuck myself back into bed for what I assume will be four hours of unsuccessful sleep attempts.

**********

Staring at the small 3.5" x 2" piece of glossy cardstock, my fingers entering, deleting, then re-entering the 10 numbers that made up Erica's phone number. Sitting in my car, I've already wasted 30 minutes of my 45 minute lunch break. Knowing that if I was going to do this today, I would need to do it now.