Erica and Anya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking behind me, Miss Erica asked,

"What is your safe word Anya?"

"Cloudberry, Miss Erica."

"Good, don't be afraid to use it if it gets too much."

THUD! Before I even had a chance to process her words, the first stroke of the flogger fell on my back. It was surprising, but not painful.

THUD, THUD, THUD, several more stokes aimed to my back fell, I could tell she was increasing her strength after each stroke, but it wasn't anything too extreme.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, as the seventh stoke landed. That one was much harder than the rest, almost inching on being too painful. But the pain didn't last long as it quickly spread out not staying at the center location.

THUD, THUD. The swinging of her flogger was rhythmic, as she worked over my back, and eventually moved on to my butt. Alternating between medium blows and hard ones, I could feel myself falling into a trance, breathing heavy and waiting for the next blow.

My chest was heaving up and down, and my heart was racing from the feelings. The surprising hard blows once every six to eight strokes serving as the only thing keeping me from fully going into a meditative trance.

Moving lower, Miss Erica then started alternating her target from between my ass to my upper thighs, sometimes the tails of the fogger would hit my inner thigh and bring about a moan to my lips. Those by far hurt the worst, but the pain coupled with my already warming body temperature felt like a warm embrace and I was craving more.

Eventually, as I got used to the feeling of the flogger, I started wanting more of the harder, sharper hits. But Miss Erica probably noticed that as the strikes started getting harder and faster. The flogging lasted much longer than I initially expected, but I also didn't want it to end. Moving up and down my body, thighs, butt, back, but thighs, the pain was intense and exciting. I could feel the need between my legs growing as she continued hitting even harder, I could see myself almost orgasming from nothing but this.

Finally, there was a pause. A longer pause that had a tone of finality after the last stroke. Daring to look back, Miss Erica was almost breathing as heavily as I was, and I could see the beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Walking towards me, her hand reached out to gently stoke my butt. Running her cool hands up along my warmed body; that was too much for me.

With a grunt, my arms finally gave out as my chest fell onto the bed and my ass still in the air. Worried she would be mad at me for breaking position, I looked up at her. But instead of being mad, Miss Erica had a wonderful smile on her face.

She looked beautiful, her heavy breaths matched mine as she sat on the bed and started stroking my hair.

"You're amazing, Anya, you know that?" I blushed at her praise, thrilled I had impressed her but knew she was truly the amazing one.

"No, Miss Erica, you are the amazing one. That was something else."

"I really wasn't planning on going that long or hard, but you just soaked it up like a sponge, and I wanted to give you more."

At the risk of starting something my body might not be able to take, I responded,

"I think I could take more Miss Erica... I... I want more..."

"Hmmm... I don't know, we still have a lot of the weekend left, I don't want to burn you out too quickly... but..." Erica kissed me and said with a teasing smile, "I think I can indulge your request."

Walking around she put the flogger away and grabbed a few things from a draw that I couldn't see.

Looking back, she asked,

"Are you able to get back into position? Or do I need to help you?" A mischievous smile on her face. Although I was curious about how she would go about restraining me, I wanted to prove to her, but mostly to myself, I could do this. I had never felt more attuned to my body than I had just now. Noticing what it wanted and what it craved, every touch, drip of sweat, misplaced hair, gust of air, I could clearly feel all the different sensations and it was exhilarating.

"I'm good, Miss Erica," I respond. "I can do it myself."

"Good girl, I think I'll reward you for doing such an amazing job so far, and since I'm also getting a little warm with all this clothing..." Turning around she started taking off both her t-shirt and jeans.

I knew she was beautiful, but seeing Miss Erica in nothing but a black satin bra and panty set had my face gasping in awe. She was stunning. Her skin had a light tan all over, toned muscles that made it clear she worked out, but soft enough that you would want to jump into her arms. Her large 36D tits barely sagged and stood proudly on her chest ornamenting this perfect woman.

"Wow, I am so glad I can still get a reaction like that!" she smiled as she walked up behind me.

"You truly are perfect Erica."

"Hmmmm, what was that?" She asked as her nails started digging into my ass

"Miss Erica!" I respond in a panic, "You are perfect Miss Erica!"

"Why thank you, Anya. Are you ready to continue?"

"Definitely!" I nod and almost forgetting again, before tagging on "Miss Erica" at the end.

I felt her hands probing the entrance of my pussy, expertly teasing and playing, but not adding enough stimulation to push me over the edge. First, dipping one... then two fingers inside me to loosen me up, I felt her insert something in me. Feeling much smaller than a dildo would be, I didn't recognize its shape. But understood immediately what it was as the vibrations sprung to life inside me.

"Oh. My. God. I am going to cum," I scream. The vibrations with my already heightened state of arousal nearly pushed me over the edge.

"Oh no you don't!" Erica stated as the vibrations immediately stopped and she gave me a very hard swat on my ass.

Coming around to face me, I sheepishly looked in her eyes. Getting myself under control again so quickly wasn't easy, but with the stimulation gone, there was a lot less to focus on.

"What did I say earlier about cumming?" The disappointing tone in her voice was devastating.

"I'm sorry Miss Erica. I need to ask for permission to cum"

"If you remembered, why did you almost disobey? If I didn't turn the vibrator off you would have cum right then, wouldn't you?"

"Yes... I'm sorry Miss Erica. It was all so sudden, and I am already so turned on. The surprise more than anything made me almost lose control." A few tears streaming down my eyes, I was truly sorry.

"You will need to learn to control yourself better. Or we will not continue, is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Erica..."

"I'm going to turn the vibrations back on, but lower. Do. Not. Cum."

And just as she said, the vibrations came back on. The sensation was distracting, I so badly wanted to go over, I was so close. But it was still at a manageable level where I was able to hold myself back.

Miss Erica walked back over, this time holding a riding crop. Holding it near my lips, I understood what was wanted and kissed the crop before she went behind me.

"Get ready, this one stings more." was all the warning I had before the crop landed directly in the center of my right ass cheek.

WHACK! WHACK! Focusing her attention on my ass, this sensation was so completely different than the flogger. The pain was much more localized, bringing a fire to every place it landed.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. I could tell she was getting into a rhythm, but my mind couldn't process what was going on. I couldn't keep up, couldn't fall into the flow of this one like I had with the flogger, but I also didn't want her to stop. The pain was so intense, each sting made me want to shy away, but at the same time, I found my body arching up to meet her crop.

Tears filled my eyes, as I pushed through the pain wanting it to end, but my body was telling a different story altogether.

Suddenly, I noticed that the vibrations in my pussy were definitely getting more powerful, and the pain brought by the kiss of crop was just making my body all the more responsive to the sensations.

WHACK! WHACK! Not letting up, her crop met my ass and upper thighs multiple times. Tears falling onto the bedsheets, but my own body betraying me clearly wanting more. Arching my back like a kitten, my body wanted to meet the crop to feel more of its gifts.

WHACK! WHACK! No longer having the ability to think clearly or listen to my thoughts, my body, without my permission, was selfishly craving the piercing sensation caused by every stroke.

WHACK! My own voice surprised me when I yelled,

"Miss Erica, can I please cum?"

She didn't give a verbal response, nor release the rhythm she had going with the crop, instead turning the vibrator on to the highest setting.

Unsure if that was a yes or no, I couldn't hold on any longer. Everything was too much. I stabilized myself on one arm as the other wrapped around my neck gripping my hair. Tears flowing, breathing heavily, all I could mutter was a quiet,

"please... please."

And what seemed like an agonizing hellish wait, which was probably only a few seconds, Miss Erica's voice cut through the mind boggling mess that was going through my head,

"Yes. Cum for me Anya" Her voice clear and sure, and she accented it with a light strike of her crop directly on my pussy.

My reaction was instantaneous, as I had the most intense orgasm of my entire life. My entire body shuddered, and I fell over to my side closing my eyes and curling up into the smallest ball possible, riding out the waves as it came. I noticed the vibrator turn off, but it didn't matter, my mind was still cloudy, my body was twitching, and my labored breathing couldn't be controlled no matter how hard I tried.

"Shhhhh, you're ok, Anya. You did so good, I'm so proud of you." I felt Miss Erica climb into bed behind me. Wrapping her body around mine and stroking my hair to calm me down.

"Shhhhh, you did so well, shhhh" was all she repeated as I relaxed into her arms and her embrace. Strong, warm, comforting. I was so glad she was there with me, her presence helped calm my racing heart as we laid together for however long it was until I trusted myself to speak again.

"Miss Erica... That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life... we didn't even have sex... I don't... I can't understand"

"It's not always just about the sex." She said, still holding me, "you may be more of a masochist than you realize" quietly laughing behind me.

Still trying to sort out the feelings in my mind, and realizing we still had a full day left of this weekend, I needed just a bit longer to compose myself.

Pulling her arms tighter around me, I whispered,

"Thank you..."

**********

I will still in my reminiscent state in the shower when my Mistress barged in, not bothering with a knock.

"How long are you going to stay in here for? Or are you planning on having us order out again tonight?"

"Huh, what?" I reply as I try to focus myself on the present. "Sorry," I continue to say quickly as I turn off the shower.

Studying me for a moment, a small sigh escapes her lips as she relaxes the hands that were on her hips,

"What were you thinking about?" she asks, reading me like an open book.

"Nothing," I respond as I finish toweling off. Trying to escape her gaze, I attempt to move past her and make my way down to the kitchen. But seeing my attempt to flee, she pulls me towards her, wrapping her arms around my naked form.

Dropping a kiss onto my forehead, a look of desire in her eyes matches her playful tone as she states,

"You should know it's never a good idea to lie to your Mistress. Not only do I not appreciate it, but it doesn't bode too well for you either" accenting the last couple words with a few swats to my ass.

Reaching up to wrap my arms around her neck, I nuzzle myself closer to her,

"I was just thinking about you... about us. Starting from when I met you at the firm, the first night at the club, and our first weekend..." squeezing her tighter and tighter as I went down the list, "a trip through memory lane you could say."

"Hmmmm" she responds, holding me tighter. Her hand reaches up to grab a fist full of my wet hair, pulling down forcing my eyes to meet hers. "And what did you think of memory lane? If you could go back and do it all over again, would you still call me? Trust me? Want me?"

What a ridiculous notion, I would never not want her, love her, and desire her.

My only response to such a ridiculous claim was to stand up on my toes and kiss her, with us still holding each other.

"I wouldn't trade you, or us, for anything in the world. I love you Mistress... No, I love you Erica Ashford."

"I love you too Anya Liu, and I'm thankful every day that you are MINE!" she stated with a laugh and another kiss.

Taking my hand she guided me to our bedroom, dinner all but forgotten.