All Comments on 'Erica and the Prviate Detective'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
Very Hot!

These Erica stories just keep getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love this one too. I can just imagine you ;-)

Mike.

onimusha1983onimusha1983about 14 years ago
I can't wait to see where this story will go!

Keep up the writing Claire, I love your stories :)

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago

Every time that I go back and re-read these stories about Erica, they seem to get hotter and hotter! I can actually visualize this girl, from her face, shape of her tits, her dress, etc.. These stories ae so well written that I can almost taste this girlls young pink pussy! I've read quite a few stories on here over the years that were done really well..... but Claire out does all of them! Thanks again for another well done story to the Erica series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cliffhanger hard on !!!

Claire 2010 your something else!! what a way to put in a story break!!

OMG I'm dying to know what happens next!!

You got a talent for this babe I'm so hooked on your fantasy stories, its better than the Penthouse forums I use to read he he!

I clap my hand for you but their kinda sticky xxx Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another cracker

As always excellent story

Alfred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
On The Edge of my Seat!

You did it !

this tory was filled with dirty sexy,action and I was hard in no time, almost didn't make it through the whole story and then you stop with the blow job!!

Your a wicked sexy writer and I am so looking forward to part 2 like never before!

I hope you get tunred on writing this, I can almost see you writing as your panites become wet, smiling at how all of use will be sitting here with hard ons loving you stories,? xxx James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot hot - please make this an audio story!

Your readings are so hot and ALL your written stories would be superb read by you. Also look for an external Mac microphone, so you can move around freely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please More !!!

This got my cock so hard and I stroked as I read fast and faster then....OMG I'm dying for chapter 2 Please hurry and Please do this one as an audio so I can listen to you talk dirty about your cunt,your fuckhole and all that no panties stuff that just adds to your slutty goddness in your sexy accent.

I hope you post a pic on your bio page one day so we can all see the naughty girl who makes us hard and who we dream about all day!!

Bad Daddy 998

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No panties!!

Oh Claire, Erica where can I get a pair of your panties so I can enjoy your wet love juice?? Your one super nova slutty writer and rock my world babygirl hell yeah.

I ain't kidding about them panties, I just aint afraid to ask . : 0

another bad daddy

claimdeniedclaimdeniedabout 14 years ago
Holy God!!!!!!

More Erica rape stories!!!!! This storyline keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rock Hard

After a few minutes thats what I was!

Can't wait to see where this goes?!

It's so dirty and raw I love it!

Erica is a happy ending read for me and Claire 2010 has one of the sexiest accents that leave's this daddy drained !

Please tell this daddy all about your cunt and your ass!!

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
More more more!

These Erica stories are so hot! I can't wait for more to see what happens next to her. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Private Eye, Public viewing

For those of you who don't read Claire 2010's bio your missing out on a pic link of this smoking little hottie!

She rocks us with her written word and seduces us with her voice,now you got a pic to enjoy also.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9b224c68193280

xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Daddy Likes!!

I just saw the new picture of Claire 2010,this sure makes this Daddy very Happy and horny!

You got a very yummy body my dear .

Your spoiling me you naughty baby girl and I love it,if you ever do anymore let me know cause Daddy likes to see his sexy baby girl : P

Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Erica

sometimes a girl just can't get a break but she is the hottest and sexiest damsel in distress ever. Claire, your writing only gets hotter and wetter. Can't wait for the darker Erica stories! what more could possibly happen to this poor girl?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot For Erica

Another hot tale and I mean a hot tail.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

poor erica, she always get taken advantage of. i loved the ending. it was such a clash of self image and desire with desire winning out. HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another mind blowing story

How much sexy can you get, your stories are definatly the sexiest stories on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Erica

So dirty yet so hot.

jman2424jman2424almost 14 years ago

what a hot little story and what i wouldn't give to be the character Mr. Parker and do all those things with such a hot sexy girl, maybe you would want to help me act this story out, keep them coming.

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
Erica just doesn't stop

She is crying but you can tell she loves it all. It made me so hard reading it.

GemineyeGemineyealmost 14 years ago
Can't wait for more.

Such a hot story! Erica is an amazing invention, an innocent little girl who makes you feel protective but who behaves like a slut who knows no boundaries. And the author (on her bio) looks like an angel too! This must be the best Literotica has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great stuff

wonderful chapter, i was cumming too

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Hotter than the last one (and that was hot)!

Excellent job this time, you really transitioned into her begging for it well. My only complaint (more of a request) is that she should have been fighting him more, maybe shouting something about ovulating and not wanting to get pregnant. Then, have her cum again as he does, giving into the wonderful feelings and accepting her possible impregnation.

Outstanding job young lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Hot Story

Luv the development from desperate young naive victim to willing slut. Visualizing your bio pic as that of Erica added an additional sensual element to the erotic qualities of this story..........Jay

ginasdaddyginasdaddyalmost 10 years ago
Massive Load

Jesus... this one made me shoot my load so hard... I was even hard after I shot, it wouldn't go away, so I had to re-read it and shoot again. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

why do you keep having her get raped? is anyone going to help her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor Erica

Hahaha, you should enjoy Erica a bit more, she is the best! And no one is there to help her, which is why the story is so good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just started reading the stuff without audio…. You are amazing!!!!! Thank you! Would LOVE more…. If you got? 😬😍

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Am beside my self with sexual excitement. This story, when the person who is supposed to come to her rescue, help her, turns around and takes advantage instead. You write that so perfectly. Plus no violence nor gratuitous cruelty. Mr. Parker was so slick.

This theme is so beyond hot. Off the chain. 🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous