Erica Ch. 01: A Rigged Birthday

Story Info
Evelyne has a surprise planned for Erica’s birthday.
7.7k words
4.21
12.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 1 -

Evelyne's head came up to a rapid clicking sound repeating itself in the distance. She listened for a few seconds to be sure and smiled to herself in recognition. Uncrossing her legs, she got up from her chair and took in a deep breath of the early evening's chilly air. She gave it to a dark silhouette in the doorway.

"Make sure everything is ready." The chair vanished and the door closed with a soft click. Alone, she turned towards the sound, crossed both her arms under her chest and stood there, waiting. Above, a light began to blink into existence, reacting to the vanishing rays of the sun. It fell on her face straight down, casting deep shadows to contrast areas of light on her features, making her seem more angular and severe.

The clicking sound grew louder but its rhythm never changed. Quick and hurried. When it rounded the corner, a woman came into view. Of average height, she was wearing a pair of three-inch candy apple red stilettos, the source of the sound that had announced her arrival. Long legs covered in black lozenge patterned stockings met a pencil skirt of the same red as the shoes at mid thigh. It hugged her form perfectly, rounding the hips. A red laced black corset tied in the front with silver buttons took over at this point, accentuating curves and pushing an already sizeable chest almost to the point of popping free. She wore nothing above this, save for a red leather choker adorned with a single clear silver ring hanging in the front. Light brown hair fell down to her shoulders in full, natural curls. Lipstick that matched her skirt and shoes completed the look.

Even at this almost frantic pace, she kept in perfect balance while storming past the few people walking about, straight towards her goal. Spotting Evelyne, she visibly blushed but her pace never wavered. She stopped a mere few feet in front of her, silent and slightly out of breath. The taller woman didn't so much as blink, staring down at the newcomer, waiting. When she finally caught her breath and seemed about to break the silence, she was cut off.

"You're late, Erica." Evelyne stated, looking a bit irritated. "I was expecting you ten minutes ago."

"I'm sorry," she replied in a contrite voice. "I had trouble deciding what to wear and the sub-"

"I said you're late. I didn't ask for excuses."

"I'm sorry mistress. I truly am." Erica replied, bowing her head. "Forgive me?"

"That's better." Closing the gap in a single step, Evelyne grabbed her by the waist and pulled. With her other hand, she cupped the back of her head and kissed her passionately.

Completely taken by surprise, Erica whole body went rigid, but the domme's lips and hands quickly melted through her resistance and she relaxed. Her back arched against the other woman's body, neck craned up and lips opened to accept the passionate greeting. She emitted a low moan of satisfaction.

Knowing that her point was made, Evelyne ended the kiss with a soft bite of Erica's bottom lip. Remaining within inches of her face, holding her bent backwards with strong arms, she whispered. "That's for making me wait."

She moved back in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "And that's because I love you. Happy birthday, dearest."

Erica beamed. Evelyne slowly stepped back, letting the woman stand up straight, looking down at her.

The woman was simply stunning and she was not afraid to show it. She flaunted it and enjoyed being noticed. This love of being seen had, in fact, served as Evelyne's inspiration for tonight. Evelyne had to keep her grin hidden at that thought lest she make her quarry nervous. She had planned everything to the last detail and wasn't about to give anything away. Not yet.

"My, my, what lovely clothes you're wearing. Are you expecting something special tonight?"

Erica unconsciously perked up at the compliment. "I am. Because someone," emphasis was put on that word, "told me it would be a birthday I would not forget. And then gave me an address and a time. And nothing more."

"Is this a complaint I hear?"

"No ma'am. I just have no idea what to expect, which makes me both excited and nervous. I know how devious you can be."

"Devious, is it?" Evelyne arched an eyebrow.

"Delectably so," Erica grinned back.

"Good girl. And yes, I think you will remember this one," she finished cryptically, opening the door. "Shall we go in?"

Erica paused to look at the black double doors and their large gold-colored handles. Evelyne could see her eyes go to the old brown brick wall and the white marquee sign overhead. Then she peered inside and squinted, unable to see anything other than darkness.

"A local theater?" she looked puzzled. "How intriguing."

She stepped forward.

- 2 -

Once inside, Erica realized what she had mistaken for darkness was just dim lighting. Her eyes quickly adjusted and the first thing she noticed was lush old-fashioned wine-red carpets on the floor and a ticket booth to her left. Old bronze chandeliers furnished the walls, holding modern light bulbs styled as candle flames. Everything had a vintage feel to it.

"Come with me," was all Evelyne said before walking away. Knowing better than to keep her waiting, Erica quickly followed. No longer worried about being late, she took a long look at the woman leading her. She was wearing a tight-fitting black long-sleeved turtleneck and a pair of black leather pants. Although they showed not an inch of skin, the clothes were so tight as to make them seem to reveal even more. Her usual black low-heeled pumps made no sound on the carpet while she led her to an as of yet unknown fate. Her hair was tied back in a tight braid, a clear sign that she meant business.

Erica could feel trepidation build in the pit of her stomach. If she had learned one thing about Evelyne over the years, it was to never underestimate her. If she promised a night to remember, it would be that and more. The anticipation was gnawing at her.

Not slowing down, Evelyne turned her head to look at Erica sideways. "Did you forget to bring a coat? It's chilly outside!"

"I..." she began, broken out of her reveries. "Yes. I was too excited, and it was too late when I noticed."

This was nothing new for her. She tended to forget things, especially when she was preoccupied with something else. She could see in Evelyne's eyes that this was exactly what was going through her mind.

"Well, I'm sure your omission had a few heads turning on the subway. I mean look at you. I'm willing to bet you left a few with sore necks out there."

"A few," Erica laughed. A light laugh that sounded as soft as chimes ringing.

At the end of the corridor was a way backstage. Following this path, they came upon a small table that looked out of place, standing just before the stage itself. On it was a flat cardboard box.

"Pick it up, but no peeking inside. Those are your clothes for tonight. I'm sorry you went to the trouble of putting these pretty things on, but you won't be needing them much longer."

Looking at the woman in front of her, Erica thought she didn't look sorry at all. That made her smile. Yes, this was just like her. Every detail planned, always in control.

Without a word, Evelyne walked on stage and looked back expectantly. Not one to miss her cue, Erica followed.

The first thing she noticed was how empty the stage looked. Well lit from multiple lights above them, the only thing that could be seen on its black painted wood floor was a single cream and gold Victorian era chair. To her left, she could make out the shadows of seats. About thirty of them, at a quick glance. A small theater indeed.

Knowing better than to tarry or ask questions, she kept walking forward. When Evelyne stopped and turned to face her, she stopped.

"Bow to your audience." The domme pointed with an open hand towards the room. Erica strained her eyes but couldn't see anyone. It was too dark. The only light sources there were on the floor along a central alley, showing the path towards the door at the back.

Inspired by the decor and the chair, she opted for a curtsey, arms held slightly out to her sides and her right foot elegantly sliding behind her left.

More lights came on suddenly. Though dim, they were enough to reveal about a dozen men, all seated. None of them seemed familiar to her. In the back, directly under a light near the door, another much more feminine silhouette drew her attention.

"Isabella?" she asked.

"Hi, love. Fancy meeting you here," the woman replied.

The tall, muscular woman was a friend of theirs. A very good friend, in fact. She was wearing what looked like light beige cargo pants and a tight black tank top. Some sort of stick could be seen hanging at her waist. Security and co-conspirator then, thought Erica, beginning to put the pieces together but still unclear about the specifics.

"Yeah, fancy that."

Hearing steps and feeling a warm presence above her right shoulder, she turned her head.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Evelyne, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Erica hesitated. "I, uhm." She looked at the audience, then back at Evelyne. And then down at the package in her hands.

"Open it?" she asked simply.

"Of course. What else is a gift for?" Evelyne looked as if she thought it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She looked down at the box. It was about a foot across, half again as much in length and less than two inches deep. Slowly, she removed the lid. Inside was a bunch of black leather straps covered with studs and linked together with buckles. When she figured out was it was, her eyes went wide.

"A harness!" She dropped the box's cover in her excitement. The smile on her face looked like that of an excited child. Remembering where she was, her gaze returned to the crowd.

"Oh." she began.

"Oh!" she turned again towards her mistress, all smiles.

"I see you've figured it out. Yes, it's a suspension harness. We're going to put on a show for these gentlemen." She looked up and Erica followed her gaze. There, moving down towards them, was a set of chains and leather straps tied to a metal structure.

"This theater has a very interesting setup for props. It suits my needs," the woman continued.

"Well," Evelyne looked straight at her, "are you going to keep us waiting? It won't fit over your clothes, you know?"

"No mistress," Erica replied smiling, "it won't."

- 3 -

She crouched to put the box on the floor. As she stood back up, she became very conscious of her attire, the many pairs of eyes trained on her every move and how exposed she was, alone and in the spotlight.

Not that this made her uncomfortable. Quite the contrary. She was excited at the prospect of being on display like this. To play with her mistress, in front of a crowd? Bound and helpless to boot? She almost felt giddy.

As she brought her hands to the front of the corset, Evelyne spoke up. "I do hope you plan on giving our guests a good show." She was now seated comfortably in the chair, legs crossed and an amused look on her face.

"Of course, mistress." Erica's fingers reached for the top button and slowly began to untie it. This one was always the hardest to undo, pulled tight as it was against her bosum. Once she successfully worked it free, she let go of both sides at the same time. In response, her breasts seemed to jump forward, almost gushing out of their prison. They stopped just short of popping out, her nipples partially showing.

She began to slowly sway her hips from side to side to the sound of imaginary music, getting into a rhythm only she could hear but everyone else could now see. Slowly, her hands began sliding down towards her hips, fingers spread to caress every curve on their way. Upon reaching her sides, they began to push the skirt down little by little in time with her hips. When it cleared her rump, exposing flesh and a red lace string, she turned her back to the crowd.

Still moving to her own music, her hands kept pushing further and further down, forcing her to bend forward. The skirt kept sliding, clearing thighs, knees and soon her ankles. She stepped out of it, first one foot then the other. Each foot touched the ground further apart than it had been before, enough to give her an upside-down view of the room through her open legs and offering everyone a prime view of her now completely exposed breasts.

Most of the men now had their pant down, exposing flesh. Some were stroking themselves slowly, clearly enjoying the show.

"Well," she thought to herself, "I guess it would be silly of me to be surprised by this."

The sight of them enjoying looking at her made the flame of her desire burn a bit hotter. She kept swaying to the rhythm and let her hands glide along the silky stockings as she got back up. Turning back to face the crowd, she gave them a sultry look, bending forward until she was almost parallel to the ground, her eyes locked on the men.

She began to undo the rest of the corset, now letting her shoulders follow the music, allowing everyone a glorious view of her tits jiggling from side to side. When she at last got free of her attire, she let it fall to the floor under her.

"My turn." Evelyne said. "Come to me, my dear."

She turned towards the woman. Evelyne's legs were no longer crossed and she was leaning forward. Hand extended, she crooked a finger at Erica, who immediately took one step.

"No," the domme said immediately. "Not like this." Her finger was pointing down towards the floor. Understanding the command, Erica shook one stiletto loose, then the other, stepping forward and out of them. She went on her hands and knees.

"Yes. Very good. Now you can come to me."

She crawled on all four towards Evelyne, making sure to give the audience a good show of her exposed posterior. Her eyes never left her mistress' finger. She reached the front of the chair and stopped, waiting.

"Good girl," said Evelyne as she sat back comfortably in her chair, "but you're not done. I want you to come closer." She crooked her finger again.

Erica put both her hands on her mistress' knees and moved forward until a hand reached the top of her head and slid into her hair, gently pulling her down in Evelyne's lap.

"Good. You like your mistress' lap, don't you my pet?" purred the domme. For a reply, Erica snuggled her face deeper between Evelyne's legs. She stayed there for a minute, enjoying the warmth and the feeling of fingers massaging her scalp. Her eyes closed as she relaxed.

"Now, then. I want you to sit on my lap and take off your stockings. Though you have given us a good show, I'm sure our audience would like us to get on to more... interesting business."

She obediently sat on Evelyne's lap and extended one leg up in the air, rolling the stocking up to the tip of her foot. Torso fully extended along her leg, she took the rolled-up stocking and put it between her teeth. When she was finished with both, she turned to Evelyne, stockings in her mouth.

"Very good." She took the offered nylon garments. "Now go back there and wait for me with the harness in hand. Oh, and get rid of your panties. They would only get in the way."

Erica walked back towards the box on the floor, standing in front of her audience. All of them were now exposed, some having even taken their pants off. She pulled down her underwear and crouched to pick up the harness. On a whim, she threw the flimsy lingerie at the crowd.

One of the men, a tall looking fellow with short black hair, caught the offering. He winked at her as he wrapped it around his hand and used it to massage his fully erect shaft.

She waited patiently for Evelyne, holding the harness in both hands in front of her. When she walked in front of her, Erica noticed the turtleneck was gone. Underneath, she had been wearing an all-black leather corset laced in the front so low it showed cleavage down to her navel.

"Eyes forward, love. You know the rules."

Her eyes immediately went to the back of the room. "Sorry, mistress."

Evelyne gently took the offering out of her hands.

"Stand with your legs apart."

Erica reacted promptly, doing as she was told.

Evelyne started walking around her, then stopped to kick the box, it's cover, the stilettos and the corset out of the way. She tsked. "Really. You shouldn't leave your things lying about. Someone could get hurt."

She resumed circling her quarry, stopping directly behind her. Erica could hear the clink of the rings in the harness coming in contact with each other.

A step towards her, very close. "Put your arms up to your sides at head height, as if you were going to put a shirt on."

Erica complied, holding her arms apart and steady. She felt Evelyne's warm body press against her back and heard the clink of the harness rings above her head. She looked up.

"I don't remember telling you to look up? Did I?"

Quickly looking forward again, she replied meekly. "No mistress. I'm sorry, I got excited."

"Indeed. I'll forgive you again, but only because I know how silly you can get when you're horny."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Good girl. Now, look up." She couldn't see it, but it was easy to imagine the grin that surely must be on Evelyne's face right now. She complied, feeling every bit the fool for being baited so easily. The domme had spoken truthfully though. She was very aroused.

It was easy to see where her arms needed to go and as the harness came down, she extended her arms appropriately. It felt just like putting a shirt on. If the shirt was made of leather and metal and hid nothing from view.

It slid over her body, falling in place on her shoulders easily. The metal links felt cold against her skin. Her arms ended up extended to her side, and she kept them there, waiting for further instructions.

Instead, Evelyne worked on tightening the straps around her chest and waist. She could feel the woman's body press against hers ever so slightly, in part to reach for the front straps and in part to tease. Finally, straps were attached around her groin. When the last one was pulled tight and secured, it was almost as if she had donned a second skin.

Something slid across her right hand. Resisting the urge to look this time, she felt leather and metal slide smoothly along her skin, stopping just over the elbow. A single strand of leather locked in between her thumb and index finger.

Once both arms were enveloped in leather, Evelyne pulled both Erica's wrists behind her, placing one wrist over the other. They were locked in place against the small of her back. She pulled lightly, testing her bindings and finding no give.

After that, the other woman's presence vanished for a full minute. Having nothing better to do, Erica looked at the room again. Her audience was still there, still enjoying the sight of her, clearly expectant of what was to come next.

She felt a finger slide along her nethers from behind and gasped.

"My, my, what a naughty girl. She's already wet just from being naked in front of all these people!" The finger pulled away, leaving her wanting more.

Evelyne's body pushed up against her once again and her hand came in front of Erica's face, index finger extended. She could smell the familiar scent of her own excitement on it.

"Taste it and show everyone here how much of a horny little slut you can be."

Without hesitation, she closed her lips around the finger. She began to lick at the intruding digit, tasting herself, getting even more turned on by the knowledge that everyone could see her doing it.

"Yes, just like that. I can see you love it. Both your own taste and the people watching."

"Hmm-mm." Erica confirmed, her head nodding. The finger slipped out of her mouth slowly, languorously, sliding against her cheek as it did.