Erica Ch. 01: A Rigged Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyne turned to look in the same direction as Erica. "I'll buy you another pair," she said with a grin.

Isabella turned back to them, waved and exited the theater, locking the door shut behind her.

"I'll have to thank her another time, I guess."

She looked back at Evelyne lovingly, but did not say a word, enjoying the moment of quiet.

Erica tried to stand up on her own, but her legs were too wobbly. As she dropped back down on her bum, she realized there was a small foam mattress under her.

"Let me help you." Evelyne placed Erica's arm over her own neck and took hold of her. They stood up together.

Erica's legs felt tired and numb. Not quite able to stay up on her own yet, she leaned against Evelyne.

"Let's get you backstage. We have a private lodge all to ourselves." Evelyne took a step forward and Erica followed. They didn't have far to walk like this before they came to a room.

Inside, Erica saw a gilded dressing mirror, a pine green satin couch and a queen-sized bed covered with white linen sheets. In the back, another door led to the bathroom.

Evelyne led her towards the bed, helping her sit down.

The moment her skin touched the sheets, she winced and sucked in some air. She immediately leaned back against the stack of pillows behind her to take her weight off the sore spot.

"That hurt," she said with a smile, "what did you do to me?"

"Only what I knew you could handle. And you kept encouraging me so much, I couldn't resist."

"Encouraging you?"

Evelyne laughed at that. "You were crying out so hard at one point I think your voice could be heard from outside the room. Not that anybody was complaining. Just that, well-"

"That it made you go extra hard because it made you feel good inside?" Erica finished for her.

Evelyne leaned in for a tender kiss, knowing that was answer enough.

"Now," she said after their lips parted, "let's get your out of this harness."

Erica leaned back and relaxed. She let the woman work on the straps around her chest, the rest having apparently been taking off while she was lying on her back and above the floor.

She had to use her legs to lift her hips high enough to slip the harness part of the way up, and then she wrapped her arms around Evelyne's neck to help her slide the leather gear over her head.

Dropping back on the pillows, she looked down at herself. Her breasts looked redder that the rest of her skin and she guessed her rump probably looked the same.

Evelyne rummaged through a bag on the nightstand and came out with a tube Erica recognized. Without saying a word, she leaned on her side, presenting her back to Evelyne.

With the softest of touch, Evelyne applied ointment to her bum, focusing mostly on the bottom part of it. As she went about the task, Erica realized how many sore spots there were.

"How long did it last?" she asked suddenly.

"Oh, I don't know. I was enjoying myself too much to keep track of time."

"If you had to guess?"

"Hmm." There was a pause as she moved to work on Erica's upper back and shoulders. "Something between 15 minutes and half an hour?"

"Really? Wow."

When her backside was done, a gentle tap to the front of Erica's shoulder indicated she should lie back down. She did so very slowly, Evelyne helping her get down on the covers.

Ointment was applied to her breasts and thighs. She enjoyed the silent ministrations, an intimate moment with not a word spoken.

When she was done, Evelyne stood back up and took off her own clothes, pilling them up nicely next to her bag on the nightstand.

Erica turned her back to Evelyne again, leaving her enough room to climb in and snuggle against her.

As she climbed on the bed, Evelyne grabbed the sheets and pulled them over.

Feeling the warmth of the body that pressed against her and wrapped around her, Erica sighed.

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble. I would have enjoyed a card and a kiss."

"You know me. I love a good surprise party."

Erica chuckled.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it. Every part, every moment."

"Well, it was your big three O."

"And I will never forget it."

"That was the idea, dearest."