Erica Ch. 01: A Rigged Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel for me." Evelyne whispered softly in her ear, the breath close enough to warm her skin. Calmly, Erica went down to her knees, sitting on her heels, legs spread apart.

The domme walked in front of her, admiring her own handiwork. She bent down and wrapped new straps around each of Erica's legs. When they were tightened, each leg was locked in against itself.

From her crouching position, Evelyne put a finger under Erica's chin and pushed up so she would look straight into her eyes.

"Good. We're ready. How do you feel, my love?"

Erica smiled hungrily up at the woman. "Like I want more."

"That's good to hear. Now, for the next part, I will deprive you of your sight. It will make what comes next much more fun for me."

As an afterthought, she added : "And hopefully for you, too."

She reached around her own back and pulled out a pair of leather straps crossed one over the other in the middle. Moving behind Erica again, she put the blindfold in front of her eyes and locked it in place.

Her sight completely gone, Erica focused on her hearing.

- 4 -

The sound of chains and the occasional feeling of something pulling against the harness told her Evelyne was tying her to the rig. This took quite some time, as the woman was very meticulous about bondage, always triple checking everything.

Kneeling there, her thoughts went inwards. To her nakedness. To the audience. To her bindings. To the woman she loved. And to uncertainty of what was coming. Her breathing accelerated. Not much, but to the attentive eye of the experienced dominatrix, it was enough.

She spoke softly and from up close. "Are you okay?"

"Y...yes."

"Remember, as always, you have but one word to say if this becomes too much for you."

"Yes, mistress. I promise I will. But I trust you. And... mistress?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for this."

"My pleasure."

Evelyne knew her well and this had been a fantasy of hers for a long time now. Two of her fantasies, in fact. Suspension and doing it in front of an audience.

She felt a pull against the harness as she was hoisted up in the air. Her balance shifted and she could feel her face was looking downwards, though it was still higher than her waist. Both her legs were opened wide, exposing her flesh for all to see.

"Comfortable?" Evelyne asked in a voice that, this time, was clearly meant for the audience.

"Yes, mistress."

"Then let's begin."

Erica, not knowing what to expect, paid attention to every sound.

Steps walking away from her. Coming back towards her. Circling her, slow and deliberate, round and round. Stopped behind her.

The ensuing silence lasted long enough to become oppressive. Enough for her to hear the low hum of the lights above. Someone coughing in the audience. She stayed alert, waiting, listening, but nothing happened.

Erica relaxed.

A sharp pain burst from her lower back, accompanied by a loud cracking sound. Enough to sting, but no harder. Her whole body tensed in surprise and she took in a sharp breath.

Then she felt something rub against her ankle and work its way up between her legs, slowly. It felt rigid and small, but it wasn't a finger. The touch was light enough that it almost tickled. Slowly it crawled up towards where both her legs met, vanishing just before it reached its destination.

Another hit, this time on the inside of her upper arm.

The same rubbing, starting on her belly and working its way up to the space between her breasts, continuing on until it caressed her throat.

Suddenly, she felt lips on her own, her domme's tongue pushing its way inside. She gladly parted her lips to accept the kiss, but it was gone as soon as it came.

A hit, a caress, a nipple pinched between two fingers, then nothing for long enough to feel the absence.

Three consecutive hits fell on her inner thigh, the last one getting a squeak out of her.

There was no pattern, only a clear intent to surprise. She would not be permitted to get into a rhythm, that much was obvious.

Her breathing accelerated gradually, mostly from the anticipation. Enough for her chest to rise and fall noticeably. Her mouth was still partly opened and had been since the kiss.

Erica quickly fell into her subspace, giving up all attempts at anticipating or controlling the situation. Once there, deep within herself, she began to enjoy every touch.

Stings and caresses melded together as pleasurable gifts from her mistress. She felt them one by one, forgetting the last when a new one came along. Her sense of time became vague. It meant nothing. There were the sensations and nothing more.

After a while, the repeated attention given to her nipples and bum made them feel so sensitive it seemed like they were being touched even when nothing was there. A soft touch felt like a whip, but a whip could almost feel like a caress.

Something wet touched one of her nipples. Or was it wet? Whatever it was, she enjoyed it.

She felt something rubbing against her sex, long and thin, sliding inside her folds. How long had it been there?

Her mouth was making sounds, but she wasn't sure if she was moaning or crying out.

The skin all over her body now felt as if on fire, every touch making her shiver. She was shaking, but wasn't even sure if was from the pain or the just because of her state of arousal. She wasn't even sure if the pain was intense or merely a product of her imagination.

A sharp sensation in her shoulder, very different from the rest, sustained, brought her partially back to reality. She could feel a soft moist touch under it and above. Her blindfold was undone and pulled away, bright lights assaulting her. When she could see again, Evelyne's shoulder was right in front of her. Understanding came: the pain was a bite, the softness her lips.

The domme stood back, smiling at Erica from a few inches above. She planted a light kiss on her mouth. Then another and another, moving from side to side, giving her time to catch her breath. Giving her time to come to realize that she felt out of breath.

Once that calmed down, she tried to catch the lips. She wanted to feel her mistress' mouth pressed against hers, the wetness and warmth of her tongue against her own.

A finger pressed against her lips, eliciting a moan of complaint from Erica.

"I have a much better idea for those lips of yours, my love."

Evelyne began to attach new chains to the harness, in the front this time.

Erica's mind was still a bit disconnected from the world around her, deep within her own intimate inner space. As she looked around, she came back from it, at least in part.

She noticed they seemed to be a few people short. As she scanned the crowd, her gaze crossed one of theirs. He was jerking himself furiously and her attention seemed to push him over the edge, because as she watched, he began to jizz all over his hand and dick. That made her smile.

Apart from them and to the side, she could see Isabella. The imposing woman was sitting on a chair, blocking the way up to the stage, her left hand slipped in the front of her pants. Erica smiled at that, happy her friend was also enjoying the show. Isabella winked back.

Evelyne's hand grabbed hold of the ring in Erica's collar and pushed her upwards, bringing all of her attention back to herself. Her balanced switched from front to back, the movement stopping with her now looking to the ceiling.

Still holding fast to the collar, the domme expertly freed a chain from each shoulder. When the second one gave way, Erica felt all of her upper body weight pull against her neck. Slowly, she was lowered until the rig took all of her weight again.

Lying horizontally on her back, a few feet above the ground, she saw Evelyne walk around to stand above her head. Erica was lowered until she was below the woman's waist.

Evelyne's pants were gone. Her mound came in view, fully on display. She stepped forward, spreading her legs over Erica's face. The submissive woman could see her mistress' slit, glistening wet from her arousal. She smelled her familiar aroma and breathed it in.

The lust she felt boiling inside herself at that moment was familiar. Her mistress knew how to get her to this state of mind where she had almost no inhibitions. Where she was an insatiable mess.

She extended her tongue upwards, trying to taste the offered fruit, but came short. Barely.

"Good. I see you're eager. Now, my love, you will pleasure me and you will not stop until I am satisfied. Are we clear?"

"Yes, mistress." she answered in a barely audible voice.

"I did not hear you."

"Yes, mistress." This time, her voice was clear and loud.

No sooner did Evelyne lower herself in reach of Erica's waiting lips than the tongue lashed out again, this time easily parting the folds in one long hungry lick. Evelyne clenched, showing her lover just how much she appreciated her appetite. Her answer came in seeing Erica's throat visibly constrict as she swallowed.

Satisfied that her mistress was pleased, Erica paced herself. She slowly licked Evelyne's lips up and down, making sure to keep the touch light and pleasant. She went with slow, regular strokes, sometimes pushing inside the folds. Every time she did so she could taste more wetness, a clear sign her ministrations were being enjoyed.

The same rubbing sensation as before touched Erica between her legs. No sting this time, just soft rubbing, up and down. She could feel it dragging her own wetness and spreading it around her slit.

"Don't let me distract you now. Keep doing what you're doing." This was accompanied by a slight slap right on top of her nub, making her clench in surprise.

Knowing more was coming if she didn't comply, she got back to the slow movements of her tongue.

Soon, Evelyne's hips moved just enough to allow Erica access to her clitoris. Knowing a silent command when she saw it, she began to focus solely on her new toy. She flicked her tongue over it lovingly a few times and felt it react, swelling a bit more.

They kept doing this for a while; Erica teasing her domme's clit, Evelyne teasing her sub's nethers.

Without any warning, Erica's mouth was suddenly pushed back and down as Evelyne began to grind her hips against the sub's face. She parted her own lips open around the ones being pressed down on her, extending her tongue against the woman's nub and applying pressure, letting the domme rub herself against the appendage.

She felt Evelyne's hands lean on her hip bones in an effort to support some of her own weight. Once that was done, the grinding intensified and soon Erica was merely a tool against which her mistress was bringing herself to completion.

She did not have to wait long. She soon heard Evelyne moan, the sound coming to a crescendo. Both of the women's thighs clasped around her ears and she felt her insides tense up. Then came a discharge, warm and sweet, falling on her tongue, some of it spilling on her lips and chin.

Evelyne stayed there for a while after, enjoying the aftermath of her climax, legs sometimes tightening as a shudder passed through her whole being.

Pleased her mistress was satisfied, Erica did not move a muscle to make sure she didn't ruin the moment.

Evelyne dismounted and bent down towards Erica.

"Well done, my love." A whisper, intimate and only for the two of them.

Erica felt two hands grab her head as she was pulled in a passionate upside down kiss. She could feel her domme's tastes mix in her mouth, saliva and juices coming together. Evelyne's tongue invaded her, pushing her own back. Lips enveloped her mouth and more, drawing what juices had fallen on her chin and cheeks back inside.

She enjoyed the assault, relished it, moaned against it. She was hers, completely, to do with as she pleased.

It stopped as suddenly as it had started and Evelyne was standing above her, dominating her entire world again.

- 5 -

She locked eyes with Evelyne, lust burning bright in her eyes.

"Oh. I know that look. Enjoy my present so far, my love?" the domme said teasingly.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, mistress."

Evelyne nodded to herself. "Do you want the piece de resistance, then?"

"Yes!" Erica replied, louder than she had intended, forgetting to use her title again.

Evelyne chuckled. "Don't worry. My eager beaver will get it's reward."

Isabella emerged from behind the domme. Her pants were gone, but what commanded all of the sub's attention at the moment was the sizeable strap on wrapped around her waist. Long, neon pink, it was shaped to imitate a man's endowment, including exaggerated veins along its length. It just hung there and she couldn't take her eyes away from it.

"You don't mind if our good friend joins in on our fun, do you?" Evelyne asked.

"Not at all." Lust replaced surprise on Erica's face.

The domme lifted the toy with a finger. "You know, I intend to have her shove this deep down your throat."

Erica's cheeks flushed and her eyes widened a bit.

"Yes? Did you want to say something?" Evelyne was clearly enjoying toying with Erica.

"I... I'm just not sure-".

Evelyne laughed heartily. "Girl, I know you enough to see how turned on you are right now. And I've seen what you can take."

"Never quite this big, though." She hesitated. "I think?"

"Well, no time like the present to learn. Shall we begin?"

Her hands still bound behind her back, all Erica could do was wait. Isabella moved to stand above her, dangling the silicone length over her forehead.

Erica opened up and extended her tongue. The woman pushed the tip inside her mouth, no further, letting her wrap her lips around it and begin to wet it with her saliva. She was going to need to make it slippery if she wanted to make the experience of swallowing the whole thing easier for herself.

The girth wasn't exceptional, it was the length of it that impressed her. She could see it from up close now and it seemed to go on forever. Not as big as some porn actor's she'd seen on the internet, but still a bit scary.

"I think she likes it." said Isabella.

"She does. She is such a slut when it comes to being bound and penetrated."

Evelyne's voice came from down between Erica's legs and she looked up, bumping her forehead against the strap on as she did. The domme looked back at her, mouth just above Erica's open legs, and smiled.

In her minds, Erica could see her predicament, imagine it quite clearly, and she liked what she saw. A sudden rush of excitement flooded through her.

Evelyne's hands caressed her inner thighs as Isabella pulled her head back and slowly pushed inside her mouth again. Girthy or not, it was still big enough to fill her mouth. The woman pushed a bit further this time and soon the tip reached the back of Erica's throat. She felt her gag reflex awakening and focused on relaxing, letting it wash away. This was, indeed, not her first time.

The next minute was filled with her friend's strong hips pulling back and pushing forward slowly to let her saliva coat and lubricate the toy.

On her other lips, she could feel the softest of touches from Evelyne, smooth as silk. Wet, subtle and impactful. She moaned around her mouthful.

At this point, her gag reflex was no longer even registering and she could feel saliva dripping out of her mouth, meaning the toy was as wet and slippery as it was going to get.

As this went on, Evelyne's agile tongue moved upwards. Lips pounced and enveloped her clit, sucking at it. Erica moaned again, audibly this time since her mouth was empty.

Isabella chose this very moment to thrust deep down her throat. She felt the length slide along her tongue, spreading her airways wide, blocking everything. It slid deeper and deeper within her. When she felt leather push against her nose, she knew it was fully inside her. As far as she could tell from where she was, it reached halfway inside her chest.

It stayed there for a few seconds. Then a few more. She could not breathe right now, but didn't care as she knew she could hold on for longer than this.

Fingers slid inside her. She would have cried out, but with her mouth full of silicone, it came out as a wet gurgle. She repeated the sound again when Evelyne began to finger fuck her, still sucking on her now very swollen nub.

Her air came back all at once as her friend pulled back, leaving the tip hanging just above her lips to drip saliva back on them as she caught her breath. As soon as her breathing slowed, to toy was plunged back inside her.

This time, however, Isabella's strong hands gripped the sides of her head and she began to shove herself down Erica's throat. She wasn't exactly rough, but went all the way with every stroke.

Evelyne adjusted her pace, slowing down or accelerating, depending on how close to climaxing Erica was. The domme was perfectly reading her reactions and kept her on the edge.

The pauses for air and face fucking continued. Evelyne kept taunting her with denied orgasm after denied orgasm.

Erica enjoyed every second of it. Knowing she was, in this moment, completely at their mercy, that they could do whatever they wanted to her and she couldn't stop them was what she loved most. In the back of her mind, of course, she knew that she did still have a say, if she really wanted to. The paradox of having this power and not wanting to use it was the very thing that made this work for her.

At some point, the domme's fingers stopped pumping and instead reached for that sweet spot inside her canal that could be used to melt her brains to mush. The sucking of her clit intensified as the fingers expertly stimulated this spot, finally promising sweet, sweet release.

On cue, Isabella began to pump her hips harder against Erica's face, invading her completely. The woman's thumbs were pressed lightly against the top of her throat, enhancing the sensations of the monster thrusting inside her.

Hanging in the air, bound and at this point also gagged, her depths being invaded mercilessly and a bunch of strangers watching her submit to this and take pleasure in it, all of it was culminating in a ball of pleasure forming inside her belly. It quickly went from embers to a roaring fire and she resisted its release, making the sensation grow even stronger. The more she resisted, the more it grew.

Eventually, the sensation reached a peak and burst, taking her mind along with it. She began to shiver as a powerful orgasm took over her senses. She screamed as hard as she could, even though she couldn't.

Isabella slowly pulled out. Evelyne, however, did not stop immediately and her fingers and tongue kept pushing Erica further for a bit longer.

When she stopped and pulled her fingers back, Erica's insides clenched, trying to keep them inside. The sweet sensation of air came back when the strap on cleared her throat. Erica was breathing hard, her mind feeling the aftermath of her climax, legs tense and shaking. She clenched her lower abdomen, feeling an echo of her orgasm reverberate through her every time she did.

Eventually, she relaxed. Her breathing paced itself. She did not know how long her orgasm had lasted, but it had felt like a blissful eternity.

Around her, she could hear noises, but she didn't pay them any heed. She just floated there, enjoying her universe of pleasure.

- 6 -

A while later, feeling her back touch something soft, she opened her eyes.

Evelyne was crouching by her side, looking at her.

"Are you okay?" asked the domme.

"Yes." A pause, a sigh of contentment. "This was perfect. Thank you."

Evelyne offered a hand, which Erica took. She was gently pulled to a sitting position and looked around.

Isabella was escorting the remaining men to the exit. The tall one still had her panties tied around his hand and they seemed to be wet. "Well, I guess I should probably forget about these."