Erica's Adventure

Story Info
Erica, the girl with something extra, has sex in a Rv.
4.3k words
4.49
3.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ERICA' S ADVENTURE

Today was going to be a great day. I was anticipating this day for a week. I met a guy on line, an adult dating site. We exchanged pictures and messages and agreed to meet this afternoon. I got a good night sleep and woke up early to begin preparing for my much-anticipated date. I carefully selected my clothes, shoes, jewelry and my wig.

I chose a black short spandex skirt; I just love the spandex when meeting someone. It hugs my long slender legs and really accents my ass. My blouse was a thin white button down. I like button down because I can decide how much I want to show. To go along with my skirt and blouse, a black bra and black panties, red garter belt and a shade of nude stockings. My shoes were a pair of red 4-inch heels. The pictures that I sent to my date, I was wearing a blonde wig, I wanted to wear the same blonde wig, a nice shoulder length wig placed on my head securely. I don't want any accidental loss of my wig. To complete myself a nice neckless, three rings, a bracelet on each wrist and an ankle bracelet.

Now that my clothes and accessories have been chosen, time to prepare, Before I showered, I wanted to make sure that I was clean internally. I was very cautious with what I had eaten the past couple of days, that way the cleaning process would be easy. I got my douche bag, filled it with warm water, sat on the toilet and began to douche. When I was satisfied that I was clean, I got into the shower. I showered, shaved my legs, gently shaved around my tiny sissy cliffy an around my breast.

I mentioned, my tiny sissy clitty, I believe that when I was being formed, my wiring got crossed up. My testicles are very small, my sissy clitty when soft, which is all the time, is about an inch in length. I actually have 36B breast. My body hair is very light, but I feel the need to shave weekly and moisturize daily. I have never taken hormones, all of me is natural. I can have an orgasm, but I just ooze and dribble. Since I stay soft and I am so small, when I get horny, I just push my little sissy clitty inside of me and rub it until I cum, just like a female. I am not sure if I am extremely lucky or cursed. I stay in shape by running, when I run, I must wear a bra, the bouncing hurts and I lose my firmness.

Before I did my make-up, I lubed my sissy pussy really good and inserted an extra-large butt plug. Time for my make-up. I start with a nice foundation, on top of the foundation a rose- colored blush. I carefully do my eyes, I put a dark blue on my eye lids and a lighter shade of blue above the lids and below my brows, next a black liner on the bottom side of my eyes, the lips, the lips speak volumes. I go with the brightest lip gloss that I have. Brightly colored lips say, stick your cock in here. I love my lips to speak. i am satisfied with my make-up job, it is perfect.

Time to get dressed. I remove my butt plug and I fill up a lube injector and inject more lube, I like to always be ready, I reinsert my butt plug. This time it just slides in. I have so much lube in my sissy pussy, when I walk, I can hear a squishing sound. I put on my garter belt and stockings; my bra is next. I get my bra fixed just right so that my titties look big and full. I have a nice pair of sheer black panties. I put the panties on and push my little sissy cliity inside of me, looks just like a pussy. I am all dressed, time for my wig. I put the wig,on carefully. I want it real secure; I brush out and it looks great.

I realize that I am early, so I take a coffee break. I poured my coffee and sat on a kitchen chair. When I sat down, my butt plug made me fill full and horny. i drank my coffee and decided to finish dressing. I looked into the mirror, everything looked perfect. I noticed that I had the slightest of wet spots in my panties, I am so horny now. I need cock in the worst way.

I put my blouse on and left the two top buttons open, with the blouse being sheer, my black bra was visible and it looked nice. I slipped on my skirt on zipped up and tucked my blouse in, I put on my heels and ready to go meet my date.

I am six foot tall and with my four- inch heels I look quite dominating. practice walking a lot in my heels, when I walk, I can put on quite the show. I know how to make my fuck me heels work. I sprayed myself with some nice perfume and it is time to go.

I sit on my bed and grab my purse to make sure I have all the essentials, a small make-up bag, travel size perfume, cash, credit cards, and my driver's license. I open up the drawer on the night stand and get a box of rubbers out, I remove six rubbers and put them in my purse.

I am really excited and a bit nervous. It was a cold and gloomy day in New Orleans. I hurried to my car, a Mustang GT, standard transmission. I cranked up the heat, I had no coat and being dressed as I was, I was quite cold. I drove to our meeting spot, a boat launch for Lake Pontchartrain, a large area with several boat slips and a large parking area. Due to the cold weather, the area was nearly empty. I parked so that I could watch for other cars. I described my car to my date and he described his as well. When I arrived, I was the only car, I was about 10 minutes early. About thirty yards away from me was a parked Winnebago. I waited for my date to arrive, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes passed and no sign of my date. A half an hour goes by and I am getting antsy. I got out of my car and the way that I was parked the Winnebago had a perfect view. Getting out of my Mustang with my long legs was not an easy task and with a short skirt on, it was even more difficult. I got out and walked over to the lakes edge, watched the water, and walked around a bit. I was freezing my ass off, so I walked back to my carto warm up. I checked my phone to see if my date messaged me, nothing. I was really pissed off. I can't believe that I am being stood up. I was getting ready to leave, the door of the Winnebago opened and a guy with a tee shirt and shorts came out and hurried walk to my car. When he got to my car, I put the window down. He said, I am Andy and you look like you are lost and cold. Andy was an attractive guy. I said to him, I am not lost just pissed and really cold. He said, I know you don't know me, but if you would like to come inside where it is warm, I can offer you some hot chocolate or coffee.

I thought about it for a while and decided to accept Andy's invitation. I grabbed my purse, I got out of the car, locked up and walked back to the camper with Andy. We got back to the camper, he opened the door and let me get in first, Andy was right behind me. We got inside and he offered me a seat on a bench seat which paralleled the side of the camper, my back was to the window. I looked over my shoulder, saw my car and still no date. I decided to myself that was a really nice situation to be in. If I got what Andy wants, I would be more than happy to give it to him. I wanted Andy to desperately want what I had to offer. I can now feet the excitement•building in my sissy pussy.

When I sat, I carefully crossed my legs. I di not want to take anything for granted. I wanted to be as lady like as I could be. As he was preparing the hot chocolate, we exchanged small talk and told him my story about being stood up. He said he was from Florida, just driving west on 1-10 to Los Angeles, just vacationing. He poured to cups of hot chocolate, gave me a cup and sat beside me. I could see he was not wearing any underwear and his manhood was getting exited. We exchanged more small talk, and BOOM, he said to me, you sure have nice legs. I thanked him for the compliment and he inched closer. It was apparent that what Andy wanted is what I wanted to give Andy, and in the worst way. With his free hand, he put it on my right leg and began to rub. I looked at him, smiled seductively and offered no resistance. He put his cup on the table and put his arm around me. His other hand was now on my breast. He said that feels so nice and firm. His other hand is inching further and further up my leg. I was not sure how he would react to my surprise. I leaned over and gave him a long, deep, passionate kiss. I was getting so hot; I did not care how he would react. My legs began to loosen up and he got to my surprise. He rubbed it a bit and said nothing except, WOW, you sure have a pronounced clit. I said, Andy, that is my tiny sissy clitty, and I hope you can accept me for what I am. If you accept me for what I am I will make it an adventure that you will not forget. He said, I am an adventurous man, let the adventure

I stood up in front of him, I grabbed his shirt and removed it. Andy had a beautiful well- developed chest. I sat down next to him again, not caring about being lady like in a skirt. I kissed him and worked my may down his chest kissing and licking his chest all over. The excitement was really building in my sissy pussy, I

could feel it leaking. I know Andy was also getting excited. I stood up, -opened Andy's legs, got on my knees and worked his shorts until they were off. I have this hunk of a man in front of me to pleasure. Andy was about seven or eight inches long with low hanging balls, a real work of art, a girl's dream come true. Andy's cock and balls were so beautiful that they made with quiver. I kissed and licked the head of this beautiful cock. Andy was semi-hard. I worked my way down the shaft, held his cock up and started to give his balls a tongue bath, I kissed his balls; I licked his balls; I sucked on his balls. With all this attention, Andy's cock was now rock hard. I took his cock in my mouth, rubbing my tongue all over the head, and consumed it inch by inch until I could feel it poking the back of my throat. As I sucked on Andy's cock my moaning was getting louder and louder, I wanted that cock to fill my sissy pussy,

As I was sucking on Andy's cock, giving immense pleasure to both of us, I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and fondling my breast. I heard Andy say, what's up Sal. Sal is my brother. I looked around and up at Sal and said, hi, I'm Erica. I have Sal on his knees behind me, on his knees, unbuttoning my blouse and taking it off. There was no resistance or objections from me. I relaxed my arms so the blouse would come off easier. Sal is right against me I could feel his cock on my back. Sal got up and sat next to Andy, Sal was as good looking as Andy. I told Sal, take your clothes off and enjoy the party, he did and sat back down next to Andy, Sal's cock was just as long as Andy's, but it seemed thicker. I reached up for Sal's cock and began to play with it. He already had pre-cum on the head and I messaged the head with my finger tip. I worked Sal's cock for awhile and felt it growing in my hand. I moved from Andy to Sal and took Sal in my mouth. Sal's thick cock really felt good in my mouth, just the thought of that cock in my sissy pussy was having me so excited. I could not wait.

Andy got up and helped me up. We were facing each other, although I was quite a bit taller. Andy unzipped my skirt and took if off and sat me down. I sat with legs apart and Andy worked my panties off, all the while Sal was standing by me with his cock firmly in my mouth. I reached around and unfastened my bra. With the slightest movement my bra would fall off. Andy turned me around and had me kneeling on the bench seat, he was now on his knees playing with, and kissing my ass and fucking me with my butt plug. Sal positioned himself so that I could take his cock back into my mouth. Eventually the butt plug was out and I could feel Andy start to penetrate my sissy pussy. I was so hot and needing his cock deep inside of me that I forgot all about the rubbers. Andy entered me slowly, although my sissy pussy was ready for anything, I could feel him slowly penetrating me inch by inch. He was completely in me I could feel his pubic hair against my back. He wrapped his arms around me and developed a slow rhythm and his rhythm increased until I could feel his massive balls slapping me on the back off my ass. I was in ecstasy, and the whole while I am sucking Sal as my moans were growing louder and louder, I was in the state of delirium. I could feel Andy growing and hardening in me and suddenly Andy lets a massive groan out and I knew he just shot his hot cock juice deep inside of me. He stayed inside of me until he softened up. I turned to Andy to lick off the remainder of his cum and it tasted so good. I sat Sal down, straddled him and leaned forward. I grabbed his long and extra thick cock, lookéd him in the eyes and said, you have sloppy seconds. I slowly worked Sal in me, I wanted to feel every inch of his long thick cock penetrate me. With Sal I would be in control and I would establish the rhythm. I slowly lowered myself onto Sal's cock. By this time my little sissy clitty was ready to cum. I could feel my body shaking and quivering with every up and down motion. As I was fucking Sal, my arms were around him and every so often I would look him in the eyes and I could tell he was enjoying it. I sat up and Sal started to suck on my titties and lick my nipples. Sal tells me to stop and get up, I said you can't be fucking serious? I got up and Sal laid me down on the bench seat, spread my legs,.put on leg on one shoulder and the other leg on his other shoulder. With my ass in the air, Sal rams his massive cock in me until he is completely buried in me. He is pumping me, grinding on me, and I am screaming with delight. It was a good thing the area was deserted at the time. Sal starts to play with my sissy clitty with a finger and begins with a slight chuckle saying, your sissy clitty is wet and gooey and so tiny that it is cute. Andy lets out a laugh and says and says really freaky looking. Andy is on his knees playing with my sissy clitty, the more he plays with it the wetter I get. Andy is playing with my tits and nipples while Sal is pounding me into oblivion. Just as Andy did, Sal lets out a huge loud groan and shot his load of cum in me. Sal pulled out of me immediately and stuck his cock in my mouth and said suck it bitch suck all the cum out. I sucked Sal dry.

I needed help to sit up and my two men helped me up, I was too week to move. Sal sat on one side of me and Andy sat on the other side. Sal reached between my legs and grabbed my tiny balls. As he was fondling them, he looks at me and says, do you have balls? I looked his way, smiled and shook my head in the affirmative. Sal once again said to me, you are quite freaky, a little sissy clitty and real nice titties. I put my arm around him, looked him into the eyes and asked, are you disappointed? He said, no, not at all, it's just that I have never seen anyone quite like you. You really know how to please a man. Andy said, I need some water. Andy came back with three bottles of water for all of us. Andy asked me, did you cum? I said you felt my sissy clitty how wet it was. I have sissy juice all over my thighs. It felt wonderful. I

must have cum at least six times.

I put my bottle of water down and grabbed both Andy's cock and Sal's cock. Andy picked up my butt plug and told me to open my legs and scoot forward. He pushed my butt plug back into me, I offered little resistance. was still well lubricated from all the cum inside of me. Andy asked me to stand up, I stood up, he said I saw you standing with your clothes on, now I want to see you nude. I still had my garter belt and stockings on. I was facing both Andy and Sal. Sal said, unbelievable! I asked good unbelievable or bad unbelievable? Sal just smiled and Andy said turn around, I want to see your ass. I turned and Sal and Andy grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed and pulled them apart. Sal said bend over, I did, and Andy said look at that fucking butt plug. I sat back down and their hands were all over me and my sissy clitty was beginning to leak again. Andy rubbed my sissy clitty with a finger- tip. I fell back against the seat and began to let out my little girly moans. Sal was still playing with my tiny balls, gently squeezing them in his hand. My girly moans kept escaping from my lips. I was moaning and squirming as my two men had their way with me. It just felt so good. Suddenly I began shaking and quivering, I moaned loudly and more cum began to dribble from my sissy clitty. Andy got as much of my girly cum on his fingers and rubbed it all over my lips. I licked my lips and suck Andy's fingers dry. Sal did the same thing, after I licked Sal's fingers I just slid down and my whole body was limp.

Andy got up and straddled me, his cock was in my face. What else should a girl do, I put his limp cock I my mouth and gave it a delightful tongue bath. After a few minutes, Andy pulled out and collected all of my clothes off the floor, bra, panties, skirt, blouse all over the floor. He handed them over to me and still in a weekend state I took them from him. Sal went to the back of the camper and came back, looked at me and said give me your hand, I gave him my hand and he put five one hundred bills in my hand. I told him that I can't accept their money. They both insisted that take it. Who am I to argue. I looked for my purse and found it on the counter table, I got up, got my purse and put the money inside. I looked out the window and noticed there were no cars in the parking lot other than mine. I said I guess it's time to dress and head out. Sal said that they would be there for four more days and that I should come back and visit. We exchanged phone numbers and Sal looked at me point blank and asked me, have you ever had two cocks in your sissy pussy at one time? I said no, put my clothes down and grabbed their cocks and said it would be fun to try. I said, guys I have to admit, your two cocks are two of the most beautiful cocks that I ever encountered. With that being said I sat down and kissed and licked each cock again. With a sparkle in my eye, I said next time I come back we will have a DP. While sitting, I began to slide my panties on. Andy said to me, you want another two hundred? I asked, what do need to do for that? Feeling like a real whore, I do whatever for the money. Take off the panties, put your heels on and walk to your car, walk don't run and walk as seductively as you possibly can. When you get to your car walk around for a minute or two than come back to the camper. I looked out the window and saw two cars parked apart. I knew I would have an audience, probably some old guys. I thought about how cold it was, then said, fuck it, what the hell. Just thinking about doing that with an audience my little sissy clitty was getting wet again. Sal looks down and sees the dribble and tells Andy to look and they both have a chuckle and Sal says, this fuckin bitch is incredible. I put my arms around Sat, gave him a deep kiss and did the same to Andy. I sat down and said I want to check my make-up, everything was fine, but I covered my lips with my fuck me lip gloss. I put my purse over my shoulder, opened the door, and I looked back and said, see you in about five minutes.

I got outside the camper, it was colder than before, the wind was blowing my hair in my face. I stood there for a few seconds to collect myself. I took a deep breath and began walking like a stripper on stage. A window on the camper opened and I could hear Andy saying, you go girl. As I was walking there was horns blowing, some cat calls and whistles. I think I miscounted the cars. I actually did have an audience. I really started strutting now, I could hardly feel the cold. I spun around, bent over, and rubbed my little sissy clitty which was even tinier with the cold weather. I think my sissy clitty retreated deep inside me and my little balls also disappeared. I got to my car, walked around it and started walking back to the camper. I was enjoying myself so much, that I walked completely around the cars in the parking lot. The windows were down, I got right against the door and gave the drivers a good look and a feel. As I

12