Erica's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

approached the camper, the last two cars, the drivers had their cock out and in their hand. I got to the first one and said, open your door and turn toward me. I squatted down took his average size cock in my mouth and sucked on him until he shot his cum in my mouth. It took this guy about three minutes to cum. I got to the last car before I got back to camper. I told the guy the same thing, open the door and turn to me. The camper was in direct sight of this car and both Andy and Sal were watching. I sat on the guy's semi rigid cock and gave him a lap dance, he got rock hard, started to groan and shot a hot load of cum all over my ass. I got up and smiled at him. He said wait before you leave. He pulled out his wallet and gave me a one-hundred-dollar bill. I thanked him and strutted back to the camper. I stead of the promised two hundred dollars, I got another five hundred. I cleaned my guy's cum off got dressed, told Sal and Andy that I would be in touch. I wanted a DP badly. We kissed, I left and strutted back to my car. As I was going through the parking lot my audience showed their appreciation. Everyone was out whistling and applauding me.

12