All Comments on 'Erica's Awakening Ch. 03'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't

seem all that romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very upset.

I actually thought that after the kidnapping she would have uncontrolable urges for Mike so was pissed it wasn't.

Could you change it please???

I want some of big 'ol dick.

Arix

Oupa99Oupa99over 11 years agoAuthor
For very upset

Keep reading all of Erica's Fantasies will come true, just maybe not the way you expected.

suebramleysuebramleyover 11 years ago
More please

Now I wonder did Alan just ring Mike and Steve??? Can't wait to find out!!! Brilliant loved it and now desperately waiting for the next part.

daydreamer1977daydreamer1977over 11 years ago
Love this story.

I am still a new reader to this site, and yet to add any of my own. And to be honest not sure how one should comment. So forgive me if I am doing it all wrong.

I love this story and just want to read more. I am not sure how to add it so I can read more later, as and when you update. I can only say how much I want to read more, and see how much more he awakens her.

I did assume she would dream about the guys who awaken her senses, but to find out they were cops, and then continue to stick their rather large cocks in her mouth. I think she may have wondered more about sucking on them, as well as he's a cop. For them of course they were undercover, nice job.

Anyway, I will leave on that note, and look forward to reading.

Sarah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES