Erica's Man - Five Day course - Day 03

Story Info
The third day more than kept my promise to my wife.
2.4k words
4.36
10.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

"Erica wasn't happy last night," I whispered to Rhea. The Phonics course was just beginning the final session in the afternoon of the third day, and we'd been sat apart in the morning, placed in groups for the various activities. Whilst we'd sat together to chat during the break and dinner hour, lots of other teachers had stayed around this dinnertime so I hadn't had chance to mention the previous day. "She says if she doesn't get the photos I promised today then neither will you tonight."

Rhea smirked. Erica had sent just Rhea just one photo again last night, but had been careful about exactly what it was to include -- she'd taken a selfie of her face against the pillow as I'd fucked her from behind -- it was clear what was happening but showed no detail. The picture had been accompanied by the words -- 'If I have to use my imagination so can you!' and a winking emoji.

"I'm sure we can make sure she doesn't miss out today," Rhea whispered in reply.

I let a grin play across my own face, largely due to the fact that Rhea had just confirmed I'd get another chance to fuck her once the course had finished for the day. She was wearing a tight, white, strappy top today, which accentuated her breasts, above a khaki coloured pleated skirt which reached half way down her thighs.

Erica's other workmate, Helen, sat on the other side of Rhea this afternoon, and I had to confess I was more than a little disappointed I hadn't been sandwiched between the two as I had previously. Helen in particular was looking very attractive this afternoon -- her dark blue skirt seemed slightly shorter today than the skirts she'd worn previously and her toned legs had caught my eye the moment she'd walked in that morning. A pale blue buttoned blouse meant I didn't have quite the same view of her chest as I'd have liked, but from where I was I wouldn't have been able to get a great view anyway, so contented myself with admiring the tanned chest of Rhea between us.

As the course leader droned on, I wondered if Helen had mentioned to Rhea what had happened after Rhea had left the men's room the previous day. After Rhea had left to clean herself up, I'd investigated a suspicious noise and shadow I'd noticed beyond the cubicle door while Rhea had been riding me. As I'd suspected, Helen had listened in the cubicle next to us, and had finished rubbing herself to orgasm with the taste of mine and Rhea's fluids in her mouth. Rhea was deep in discussion with Helen now, although the whispers were too low for me to catch what they were saying. The discussion didn't last long, as the leader introduced a new activity which involved us all standing and moving around the room before we sat back down for the final quarter of an hour.

As the course came to a close for the day, I felt Rhea's hand rest on my cock below the table, as it had the previous day. With only Helen close enough to notice, who already knew exactly what we'd been doing the previous two days, I placed my own hand onto Rhea's thigh, inching up between her legs. Shortly the front of Rhea's skirt was bunched all the way up and out of the corner of my eye I saw her nostrils flare as my fingers began to probe at her mound, already wet with anticipation.

Surreptitiously I pushed her white panties to the side and continued to explore her wet pussy, Rhea removing her hand from me and leaning forward with her elbows on the table to ensure nobody further away could see where my arm was reaching.

Helen, however, was watching everything. Her face was towards Rhea's as they pretended to be locked in conversation, but her eyes alternated between locking with Rhea's and flicking down to watch as I slowly rubbed at Rhea's soaking groove. The angle, and of course the fact we were in a room full of other teachers didn't allow for rubbing Rhea towards an orgasm, so I continued to slowly rub up and down occasionally just grazing the clitoris, until the course finished and I slid the tip of one finger inside her.

Rhea turned and flashed me a dirty grin, her cheeks red and her breathing heavy, before quickly pulling her skirt back over her lap without replacing her knickers back over her cunt. She and Helen stood together and grabbed their notes, leaving the room quickly among the crowd of others now heading towards the door.

As every day, I slowly got my things together, pretending to write a couple more notes before I stood, allowing me to leave an empty room without the need for my erection to disappear. Sure enough, as on the previous two days, Rhea and Helen waited in the hallway near the toilets and Rhea shot me her filthy grin as I entered the men's room.

Unlike the previous two days, one of the other men on the course had decided to use the room before leaving, so I went into a cubicle to wait for him to leave. Sure enough, about thirty seconds after I heard him leave, the door opened again and in strode Rhea. Much to my delight, this time, she was accompanied by Helen.

Rhea wasted no time in crossing the room and kissing me, her tongue darting into my mouth as she reached down to unbuckle my belt. Helen, saying nothing, merely stood back and lifted her phone towards the action and, a little disappointed, I realised she planned to act as photographer. At least Erica would get her pictures today!

Rhea was already on her knees in front of me, peeling my boxers down my legs as my eight inches stood to attention in front of her eyes. Lovingly, she cradled my balls and raised the shaft with her other hand, then licked along the length from the bottom up, before taking the head into her mouth. Engulfed so quickly in the warmth of her mouth, I gasped and groaned as she sucked. Helen moved in close and I noticed she was filming Rhea sucking and licking along my cock. Rhea noticed too, and played to the camera, slowing her ministrations right down and occasionally removing my cock from her mouth to tease the tip with her tongue.

I enjoyed Rhea's mouth for a good few minutes, Helen videoing most before sending it to Erica and then moving around to get some photos from different angles. After a while, I could feel myself getting close, and I had no intention of stopping at a blow job today, so I reached down and cupped my hand under Rhea's chin, guiding her to her feet after she looked up into my eyes and then very slowly and deliberately took every inch of my cock into her mouth, the tip pressing against the back of her throat. Spit and precum dripped down her Rhea's chin as I kissed her, reaching round to run one hand down her back to cup her arse cheek as my other hand trailed up her thigh and lifted her skirt to fondle the other.

I stepped out of my jeans and boxers, abandoning them on the floor as I guided Rhea to the sinks where I'd licked her to orgasm the day before. Rather than lifting her up onto them today though, as we neared them I turned Rhea so her back was to me and she faced the mirrors above the sinks. Holding her back close against me, I lifted her skirt so my hard cock pressed between her bare arse cheeks, and with my left hand reached around her front and slipped it under her top, sliding up over her toned belly and under her bra to caress her breast and stimulate her rock hard nipple.

With my right hand, I ran my hand up the outside of her thigh and round to the front to lift the front of her skirt to bunch around her waist. My fingers explored her moist mound above her darkened, wet panties for a few seconds, before I slid them beneath to press against her clit.

Kissing Rhea as she turned her head back to meet my lips, I explored her chest and cunt for a while, feeling her arse tense against my cock as I rubbed her clit side to side. I'd almost forgotten about Helen until I opened my eyes to see her in the mirror, knelt next to us taking a photo of my cock nestled between Rhea's cheeks.

Breaking to kiss, I eased Rhea forwards to lean against the sinks and then knelt behind her, my face now perfectly behind her. I ran my hands up both thighs and hooked the waistband of her panties. Helen stayed where she was, knelt right next to me, and I knew my wife would shortly be receiving another video as I peeled Rhea's knickers down to reveal her glistening pussy and a tight, pink arsehole. Ignoring the camera, I leaned in and kissed the engorged clitoris, drawing a low moan from Rhea. Placing the palms of my hands on each arse cheek, I spread her pussy with my thumbs and then slid my tongue between her lips. I lapped at Rhea's wet groove, receiving moans as Rhea neared climax. Sucking on her clitoris, I then inserted first one finger, then a second inside her, and slowly began to slide in and out as I licked and sucked at her clit. Rhea's moans got steadily louder and her breathing became heavier and faster as she neared orgasm.

"Oh God, Oh God," she moaned as she reached the brink and her legs trembled as she came, sweet juice flowing onto my tongue.

A small squeak from next to me gained my attention and I turned to see Helen was masturbating now, one hand between her own legs even as she continued to train the camera on her friend's cunt. Seeing me look at her, she grinned, then turned her phone around to show me Erica's face. She had started a video call! Erica couldn't feel left out today! Helen quickly put the selfie camera on so Erica could see me as I looked at her, and Erica blew me a kiss before quickly panning down and show me she was masturbating too, in what I assumed was her work's toilets again.

My wife returned the camera to her face after a second or two, and mouthed "Fuck her." I grinned and nodded, standing behind Rhea as Helen stood and took a step back to change her view. Returning my attention to the pert arse and tight pussy in front of me, I positioned myself between Rhea's legs and ran the tip of my cock along the groove of Rhea's cunt. I did this a couple of times, teasing the hot teaching assistant by sliding the tip a little deeper between her lips as she waited, leaning against the sinks, bent over in front of me.

In the mirror, I watched her mouth form an O as I finally slid my cock smoothly into her slick pussy, easily burying all eight inches into her. Placing my hands on her hips, I thrust slowly in and all the way out, drawing small ohs of pleasure with every penetration. Slowly at first, but gaining speed, I slid in and out of Rhea's pussy, adjusting after every few seconds to a faster pace and a deeper thrust, until I was fucking her hard and fast, her tight pussy walls massaging my shaft as I groaned in pleasure and she let out little moans with every thrust, beginning to voice the words "Oh God, yes, yes, ohhhhh," among the less coherent sounds.

Helen had moved her phone to her weaker hand as she masturbated beside us, her pussy on show now as she had moved her white panties to one side to rub furiously at her clit.

Rhea reached her climax just as I was reaching mine, and a loud "Ohhhhh" escaped her mouth as I felt the muscles of her cunt contract and she came for the second time. A couple more thrusts sent me over the edge too and as I pulled out I squirted my load all over Rhea's arse and pussy.

Helen let out a squeak as she came, and I turned my head to see her whole body tensed in orgasm, leaving all of us gasping for post-climax breath, Rhea with her head rested on her arms as she recovered, her legs still holding her perfect arse high. Helen, once her muscles relaxed, dropped to her knees in front of me. She turned the camera around, evidently training it on herself in selfie mode, and I saw her smile to Erica, who I could tell from her face was still masturbating at the other end.

Reaching with her free hand, Helen took my still hard cock and guided it to her mouth, licking all the way along it and lapping up my cum and Rhea's juices without taking her bold gaze from Erica's face on her phone. She took me in her mouth and moved her head to take me deep into her throat as my wife watched through her phone. I could tell from the laboured breathing from my wife at the other end that she was almost ready to cum herself. It wasn't until Helen took her mouth from me, and sensuously ran her tongue up Rhea's thigh to lick up a trail of the cum dripping from her arse, that I heard the moan I knew so well and I knew Erica had thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Hanging up the call, Helen stood again and kissed me, giving me the taste of my own salty cum and some of Rhea's juices, before she turned and left the room. Rhea stood and pulled her skirt down before also walking out, shooting me a dirty grin as she left to clean up the cum dripping down her legs, leaving me the souvenir of her panties as I re-dressed.

I dressed quickly and left to go home without waiting for the girls, flashing Helen a grin as I passed her on my way out, as after the last two nights, I knew my wife would be eager to reclaim me as soon as possible.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers