Erica's Man: Hallowe'en Havoc

Story Info
An invitation to a Hallowe'en party allowed us to explore.
17.5k words
4.66
15.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
154 Followers

There was a week left until October half term and I collapsed heavily into my chair at the end of another long week. This half term, at eight weeks, was always the longest and one of the most tiring. This week had felt particularly long due to lesson observations and a visit from the local authority.

As I took a minute to relax, before I finished marking the afternoon's work, Holly popped her head round the adjoining door between our rooms. "Has Nat spoken to you yet?"

"No," I responded. "Didn't know she was looking for me. Any idea what she wants?"

Holly grinned as she stepped into the room. I took a moment to appreciate her lithe, athletic body, slimmer more recently as she'd joined a gym after a recent break up. Her skin-tight leggings showed off her toned thighs, and she'd removed her jacket now the children had left, revealing a white gym top which pushed up her B-cups. She'd always been hot, and I'd enjoyed her body intimately several times before, particularly in an extremely pleasurable week during the Covid-19 lockdown where we'd fucked repeatedly, including a threesome with my wonderful wife, Erica. I returned my gaze to her face as she replied. "I do, but I'll let her tell you about it. I think she's got a proposal that'll be right up your street," she chuckled, before my eyes were drawn to her pert arse, framed beautifully by her leggings, as she turned and exited again. I did love when it was her class' PE day!

Mind afire with possibilities - all sexual, as Holly's suggestion that whatever Natalie wanted would be right up my street definitely suggested my cock would be involved - I grabbed the books and tried to focus on the marking I wanted to finish before I left, and waited for Nat to come down and speak to me. Luckily, I only had a few books left to do, so it didn't take long despite my mind being somewhat distracted, and when she arrived, closing the door behind her (which I took to be a good sign!), I only had two books left to mark.

"Hey. I believe you have a proposition for me."

I spoke before she did and she smiled. " I knew Holly wouldn't be able to keep quiet. How much did she tell you?" she asked with a grin. Holly and Nat had become best friends over the years working together and my thoughts couldn't help slipping back to the time I'd spent the night at hers with her and Holly, again during the crazy week during lockdown.

I was enjoying resting my eyes on her ample chest, suitably covered for work of course by a red dress, but the standout feature of her shapely body. Nat had a more curvy build than Holly, but was still fit and slim, with her arse and thighs just as toned and pert. Smiling, I looked back to her face as I responded. "Nothing, actually. She only said you had a proposal she thought I'd like."

Nat grinned. "Well, I think she's right. You know my new fella?"

I nodded. "Not really, but you've obviously mentioned him a few times."

"Yeah. Well, he's been invited to a Hallowe'en party on the Friday night of half term."

I nodded my understanding as she continued.

"He's allowed to bring guests, so obviously I'm going, and Holly is going to come too. We wondered if you and Erica might fancy it."

"Erm. Yeah, maybe." I was a little surprised. This was a much tamer proposition than I'd imagined. "I mean, we're not massive on Hallowe'en really but I suppose a party might be fun. I'll see what Erica thinks." Internally I thought it might be something Erica might be up for, but during school holidays we usually focused on spending time with the kids, so a bit of a party with people we mostly wouldn't know didn't really sound like it'd tempt her all that much, although I did consider that we might be able to make the most of Holly and Nat being there with us.

Nat laughed as she sensed my lack of enthusiasm. "I think maybe I didn't quite get the idea across... I'm not talking about just a standard Hallowe'en costume party, it's a costume masquerade ball... an adult, costume masquerade ball," she expounded, emphasizing the word "adult."

I sat silently for a minute, thinking, although I could feel an unstoppable smile cross my lips. An orgy. Erica and I had fucked lots of women together, and Erica had encouraged me to fuck many more on my own, but we'd always known them, always been comfortable with inviting them into our open relationship.

An orgy would be different. It meant people we didn't know. People who might not be the sort of people we'd want to pleasure.

We'd discussed orgies before, of course. Anyone with our kind of relationship could hardly completely avoid at least considering the idea. We'd always left the discussion about finding an orgy to join as a hypothetical one, deciding that if the opportunity came up we'd discuss it properly, but that we wouldn't actively seek one out.

Perhaps surprisingly, it was Erica who was probably more reticent about the idea. I was very grateful for my wife's attitude to sex. and the fact she encouraged me to sleep with other women, as well as enjoyed seducing other women herself for us to fuck together, but I had offered many times for her to be with other men as well. She had always refused, extolling that she'd rather have a new woman between her legs than a new man. An orgy, we assumed, would be a free for all, and Erica's biggest concern was that she wouldn't have a choice on who entered her. A reasonable concern, to be fair. It'd be a different proposition for me, entering whoever I wanted, than for her not knowing whose cock was inside her.

"I'll put it to Erica," I agreed, as Nat raised an eyebrow quizzically at my lengthy hesitation.

If anything, this raised her eyebrows further. "I honestly thought you'd jump at this!"

I explained Erica's previous reluctance and Natalie agreed that it'd have to be Erica's choice, although I agreed to try to persuade my wife.

"I'll be honest, Nat, I'm surprised this is something you've gone for."

"Oh you'd be surprised what I'm into nowadays!" she chuckled. "Ever since that night with you and Holly, and finding out about how your relationship works, I've tried a lot of new things." She paused. "In fairness, this will be my first time at anything like this. I think the fact it's a masquerade, and anonymous, kind of makes it easier. " She grinned. "Holly took less persuading than you!"

I laughed. "I could tell she was excited before. Anyway, I'll head home now and I'll discuss it with Erica over the weekend."

**********************************************************************************************************

"I dunno. We've always leaned against the idea haven't we?" Erica had responded as expected, intrigued by the idea, but unsure.

"We have, but I think you're probably more against it than I am, my love." I stroked my hand up her naked thigh. The discussion was taking place in bed, following a slow and sensual lovemaking session... the polar opposite to how we imagined an orgy would be. "I honestly think you'd enjoy it. Imagine a mouth on each nipple, a clit on your tongue and a big dick inside you. You could have so many orgasms... and give so many as well!"

"Well, yeah, but I love your cock! Wouldn't it bother you to see me fucking another man?"

"The number of women you let me be with, I genuinely just want you to enjoy yourself, whoever makes that happens. It turns me on to see another woman make you cum, and it turns you on to see me cum with another woman. I have no issue with the idea of an orgy, as long as you're cumming! If you're bothered about it, of course we won't go, but if you want to give it a try, as a one off... if you don't like it we can always leave, or if you want to never do it again afterwards, that's fine too. Anything that can be done to make you more comfortable while we're there, I'd make sure it happened, too."

Erica nodded. "I'll think about it," she said, "but for now..." She grinned at me as she reached down and placed my hand back between her legs. I returned the grin, and feeling the conversation had made her wet again, began to work on her orgasm.

**********************************************************************************************************

The day of the party came and after a few suggestions as to how we could make Erica more comfortable, she'd decided we should go. After all, you don't know if you'll enjoy something until you've tried it.

It had actually been her sister, Alice, who had talked her into it. Part of talking Erica into it, though, had been gaining an invitation herself. Erica had agreed she'd be more comfortable with Alice there, and Alice... well I think Alice was just excited to be part of an orgy!

So, to ensure we experienced the orgy as it was meant to be, with the masquerade providing anonymity, we'd agreed that Erica and Alice would get ready and arrive separately to myself. I had no idea what costumes they'd be wearing, but for Erica's comfort, we'd agreed that Alice, as her companion, knew my costume, that of a Celtic warrior, with a short tartan kilt and shoulder plaid and a shaped blue mask which covered the top half of my face and part of my left cheek to represent the woad paint, with a long, brown wig to hide my short hair, and Erica had chosen a phrase to come and tell me if she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave. We also agreed that we'd stay in public rooms, to avoid her being unable to find me. We'd also been in touch with the organisers (Natalie's boyfriend had been able to provide us with contact details) and they were fully supportive of the choice of any woman attending, or man for that matter, to refuse any activity at any point. They assured us, in fact, that many people came and only watched, and that there was no pressure on anyone to get involved at all.

Erica, satisfied that this would be an event she could attend on her terms, seemed to have had her misgivings replaced by genuine excitement, and had been extremely horny when she arrived back from dropping the kids at her mum's for the night. It hadn't taken me long to lick her to orgasm before she set off to her sister's to get ready, leaving me with the giddy statement that "We're both going to get so much pussy tonight!" I'd abstained from any such release for nearly two weeks by this point myself, ensuring I'd be very ready for my orgasm when it arrived!

**********************************************************************************************************

The building itself was a large, grand looking country house, white in colour, about forty minutes from where we lived. I stepped out of the car provided - there was a fleet of cars picking up from local hotels to allow people to drink safely - and stood for a minute or so, looking up the 50 yard or so path, lined with pumpkins and cobwebs between the bushes and shrubs, to the grand front doors. These were about twice the size of a man, one of which was partially open, I could tell, but not enough to allow anyone to see inside. I'd deliberately arrived fairly early. I wanted to ensure I got plenty of time at the party, partly in case Erica wanted to leave early, but to ensure I got to experience as much as possible either way!

Crunching up the path in my ancient-style sandals, I was able to hear creepy piano music emanating from the partially open door, as well as a few voices. I was glad to not be first to arrive!

A suited butler in the small foyer inside the door checked my name and offered to take my phone and wallet. I'd left my wallet at the hotel, with free drinks provided throughout the event, however I had brought my phone, just in case. We'd agreed that unless Erica wanted to leave earlier, to meet at the front of the house at the end of the night, so I shouldn't need my phone, but there could be a bit of a crowd, so had decided to bring them as a backup.

"Enjoy, Sir," the butler wished, completely straight-faced, as he handed me a glass of champagne, and I stepped through the inner door. The main entrance hall was something out of a film - the wide marble steps curving outwards at the bottom dominated the centre of the room, with a number of sofas and chaise-lounges mostly occupied around the rest of the large room. It was brightly lit, though I could see a lot of the rooms leading off from here had much dimmer lighting, which was more what I'd imagined from this sort of event.

Not that the bright light of the entrance hall seemed to be preventing the party from getting started, of course. Even as I stepped in, my cock twitched in anticipation as at least three of the seating areas were occupied by couples... or small groups... engaging in oral sex and mutual masturbation. Not to mention small groups watching each activity as they sipped their drinks. The piano music was live, I noticed, a young looking man dressed as a vampire bringing forth music, while a beautiful looking witch lay across the top of the piano itself, stroking her hands gently over herself, dwelling slightly between her legs, in anticipation of what the night may bring.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the masquerade really did provide fairly strong anonymity. Most were wearing masks which covered all but their mouths, and I wouldn't have been able to pick out anyone I knew unless they had a particularly distinctive mouth feature. I wondered then if any of the women I knew were attending might be here yet. I didn't think so... Erica and Alice wouldn't be there for a while yet, I was certain, and Holly and Nat weren't exactly known for their punctuality when we'd been on staff nights out!

Taking another sip of my drink, I wandered over to join a group of three by a chaise-lounge, two women, dressed as Cleopatra, with a minimum of white material covering a lovely, pert chest and a very short wrap around her waist, and a witch, whose boots almost reached the top of her thighs, where her arse was barely covered by a tight black dress which was as low cut as it was high riding, her navel on show only a short way above where the dress ended, and a man, dressed in a fireman's uniform.

The trio were watching appreciatively as Tinkerbell sucked the cock of a Roman Centurion, her pert arse and very neat, shaven young pussy (from sight I immediately thought this woman must be early twenties) on show under her extremely short green dress as her mouth slid up and down what looked an average sized penis.

I watched the girl (I'd decided she was fairly young, after moving round to see what I could of her face) for a few minutes, feeling my blood begin to redirect to my cock, before deciding to see what else was happening in the early stages. A couple of other people had arrived as I watched. A policeman had joined the trio watching Tinkerbell, and I joined a second group of observers at the same time as a blonde haired nurse with a stunning pair of breasts who'd walked in as I left the first group.

Turning my attention to what had attracted this particular group of voyeurs, I felt the blood start to flood south as I watched a beautiful, dark haired army private knelt with her face buried in the lap of another dark haired pirate woman, who in turn, was eating the pussy of a beautiful, blonde smurfette, who had clearly painted her whole body blue under her white dress. Without doubt, I'd never been so attracted to a smurf before! I only took a couple of minutes watching this threesome of women for my cock to stand at full mast, lifting the front of my kilt and exposing me to the party. Not a problem of course... very much the whole point, in fact, I reminded myself as I looked across and noted the nurse I'd spotted had her hand under her dress, as did what looked like a school girl and teacher combination of women, while every man in the group had at least a semi-erection, whether visible as mine was or within the confines of trousers.

Not wanting to get too committed, too early, I spied another, smaller group near a chaise-lounge by the bottom of the huge stairway. Strolling over, I plucked another drink from the tray held by a waitress in a short, white dress as I passed, replacing it with my empty champagne flute.

As I arrived at the group, I was met with the sight of a pretty, blonde french maid, her hair up in a bun, on her knees between two men, a caveman and a naval officer, her mouth alternating between their two cocks. While, again, the scene was enough to keep the blood flow firmly in my own cock, I decided not to try and join in. I couldn't help wondering if the women "getting the party started" in the main entrance might have been paid for, and while I don't judge people whose life takes them into that life, I felt like I wanted to find a partner... or group... elsewhere for the moment. Leaving the maid with the caveman's erection firmly lodged in her throat, watched by a couple of men in suits... secret agents or the like I presumed, and a policewoman and short-skirted robber who I thought might have arrived together, I stood fairly central and looked around for a minute or two as I took another drink (perhaps I was experiencing a little nervousness at my first experience of these parties, I admit).

Glancing back over to the second group I'd visited, I felt the smurfette, currrently gasping loudly as she ground herself against the face of the pirate, was probably most likely to be a genuine guest, of the small groups I'd witnessed so far, but the party was certainly beginning to fill up, with a wide array of Hallowe'en costumes spread around the room. Amongst the multitude of men in suits - dressed as Men In Black or other secret agents I had to assume (a lack of creativity for the event, I felt!), and a number of vampires and witches, were a couple of other Roman legionaries, a fair number of camouflage-clad soldiers (male and female), Wonder-woman, Captain America and a few other Marvel or DC comic inspired costumes, again from both genders, and plenty of your standard role-play costumes among the women - nurses, policewomen, maids etc.

Around the room, there were still plenty of people watching the show being provided I'd already seen, as well as what looked like a fourth group that had started up around what looked like it might be a couple of guys. Fair enough, but not my cup of tea. There were a few couples heading into the more dimly lit side rooms, so I decided to see what was going on in one of those... after I collected another drink (ok, I admit, I was feeling the nerves a bit, and really wasn't sure of the etiquette on getting involved, so I thought a drink or two might help, although my fourth this early hadn't been the plan!).

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Braveheart himself!" A chuckle followed the words, spoken in a soft scottish accent, as did a hand on my arse. I turned to find myself face to face with an unorthodox nun, her hair covered by the traditional veil, but, as might by expected, the rest of her nun's habit was a bit less conservative. Twin shoulder straps didn't spread more than four inches thick as they travelled down her slim body, covering her nipples and part of each breast, although her perfectly shaped d-cups (I estimated) still showed plenty. The straps didn't join as they stretched down to meet her pleated skirt, which itself was only about a foot long, covering her hips and maybe a couple of inches down her toned, athletic thighs. The rest of her body was equally athletic looking, with a smooth tummy below the prominent chest complemented by a pretty smile under her black eye mask. At a guess, I thought she seemed younger than I, maybe in her mid twenties, though it was impossible to tell with any certainty.

Her hand had stayed pressed against my skin as I turned and now cupped my testes as she spoke again, eyeing my obvious erection. "Enjoying your... freedom, I see, my Scottish hero."

I merely smiled at her, as her hand slid up to grasp my length. As a celtic warrior, I could see the mistake she'd made, but right now I really didn't want her to withdraw her hand if she found out I wasn't scottish!

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
154 Followers