Erica's Man: Hallowe'en Havoc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. The angels held the eyes of several of the resting observers around the walls of the room, and some of those already engaged in intercourse of some kind. For the moment, there was no movement, however, and the observers were content with doing just that, as Erica lifted her head from her cousin's teat and bared her own, shuffling forward onto all fours as she moved her breast to Kasey's mouth. The movement had lifted Erica fully onto the platform and I had confirmation her panties were crotchless as she reached back with her right hand to slide her fingers between her glistening lips. My entire body was screaming at me to go to my wife, and I almost gave in, but decided to give just one more minute to the situation before I went to her.

I almost immediately had cause to be thankful of my resistance. A warrior princess, elven, by the ears, with two tight blonde braids joining to one at the nape of her neck, above what looked to be a real leather "armour" (although like the female armour in games, it covered little more than her chest and mound, with the leather a g-string at the back, and some leather shoulders to complete the look), strode purposefully forward and began to caress my wife's arse. Erica looked round to see who had taken the initiative, and smiled broadly. I wondered if she'd hoped for a woman, at least initially. She'd always said she preferred to have sex with other women, and this would certainly help ease her in, if she did want to be with other men later on.

I decided that now was the time to join the group, if I was going to, and stepped forward to where Alice was still sucking her cousin's nipple. Standing behind her, I brushed one hand up her side, reveling in the feel of the straps of the angel lingerie on her skin, while my other hand reached up the inside of her thigh to find her extremely wet pussy.

Alice looked round and offered a wink as she caught my eye, recognising me with my costume. Sitting round, she released Kasey's hard nipple from her mouth and sat up on the edge of the platform, fingers wrapping round my rock hard cock, protruding once more from my short kilt, as she pushed her hair back over her shoulders and immediately took my head into her mouth. She held my gaze for thirty seconds or so, sensually running her tongue around the sensitive head of my erection and slowly stroking along my length. I wondered if she could taste the nun on my cock. Taking her mouth from me after this time, she grinned at me and, gripping more firmly, slid her hand over my head, coming away with a mix of her spit and my pre-cum. Delving between her legs, she slid the same fingers into her soaked pussy, as with her other hand, she reached up and unclasped her bra at the neck, pulling the front down to release her pert breasts and rock hard nipples. Taking her right hand from her cunt, she slowly rubbed her right nipple with the fluids on her fingers, licking her lips erotically as her eyes held mine. After a pause as we looked into each others eyes, the fingers of both hands now rubbing and pulling at her nipples as she smiled seductively at me, her head darted forwards and her lips wrapped once more around my erection. This time, there was no eye contact as she closed her eyes and, to put it simply, went to town on my cock, head bobbing along my length as she sucked and licked along my length.

Knees almost buckling from the sudden onslaught of pleasure Alice was delivering, my eyes found Erica. She was kissing Kasey now, their lips locked as the ninja continued to tongue her cousin's cunt. The elven warrior princess was knelt behind my wife now, two fingers from her left hand slowly sliding in and out of her while the right hand focused on flicking her engorged clit. Erica was moaning and I could tell the elf knew what she was doing. Erica has always said a woman knows how to please a woman better than any man, and I've always enjoyed watching her prove it!

I continued to watch the elf pleasure my wife, soon tonguing her arsehole to add to the sensations brought by her hands. Alice distracted me before too long, though, as she released my cock from her her mouth and reached up to wrap her hand around my neck and pulled me down to a kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Leaning back, she pulled me down on top of her, before with a gentle push on the top of my head, she signaled that it was my turn.

Never one to argue with my sister-in-law, I hungrily kissed down her beautiful, toned body, trailing kisses across both breasts and her stomach before I slid my tongue between her glistening pink lips into her sopping valley and tasted her juices. Alice moaned, and I could tell from the sheer wetness of her cunt that an orgasm wouldn't be far away. I saw her turn her head to kiss Kasey... Erica was lost in an orgasm on the far side of the girls' cousin as the elf warrior's fingers pounded in and out of her now, her tongue buried deep in my wife's arse.

Tonguing Alice's clit, with a couple of fingers slid inside, I had a close up view as the ninja finally stood between Kasey's legs. Kasey released a six, maybe six and a half inch cock from a hidden zip at the front of the costume and briefly took it in her mouth, before lying back onto her wings and guiding the erection to her cunt. Alice came as she watch the stranger enter her cousin, while Erica simply watched with a satisfied grin, both arms crossed on the platform with her arse and pussy still in the air, presented to the elf, who was currently lapping up the juices released by her orgasm.

Kasey's moans soon grew to regular gasps as the ninja began to thrust his erection into her, slowly at first but soon increasing to a regular rhythm. A tug on my hair from Alice as I licked at her juices told me she was ready to join the pair beside us. I stood and quickly positioned my own cock at the entrance of my wife's sister's cunt. Still half watching Kasey getting fucked, I slid my length into Alice, all eight inches sliding quickly into a tight pussy I'd come to know and love. Her wet warmth engulfed me and I couldn't help a loud groan of pleasure, the slick walls of her vagina pressing against every millimetre as my pubis pressed against hers. I stayed fully inside her for a few seconds before slowly pulling most if the way out to push back in, beginning a slow, deep fuck that brought long moans from her open mouth. I reached down to slowly rub at her clit with my thumb as I slid in and out of her. Despite the stunning sight of this black clad angel, wings spread behind a perfect pair of breasts with hard nipples, above the lacy diamond still in place as I thrust through the crotchless strappy panties, with her pretty mouth hanging open beneath her black and silver masked eyes, I couldn't help my attention returning to my wife, who's elven partner had just returned with a fairly large (probably 9 inches), realistic looking dildo.

Erica gracefully turned onto her back as the braided elf returned, spreading her legs wide so the observers further back must have a wonderful view of her wet cunt. Not for long, though, as the silicon erection was placed with its head at the entrance to my wife's beautiful pussy. Erica pulled the elf down into a kiss as the dildo was slowly moved up and down her slit. My wife's unmistakable "Fuck me, I'm ready" moans joined the sounds of her sister and cousin, who was now being fucked hard and fast, as she pressed her body against her partner.

I continued to thrust deeply into Alice, who I could see was now watching Kasey being pounded hard, my own speed now increasing to a steady middle speed, as I watched a large pink dildo slide into my wife. A loud moan escaped her lips, pressed against the elf's neck now, as the fake erection pushed slightly further with each movement of the elf's wrist.

A sudden grunt from the ninja between us announced his climax, and I saw a stream of spunk land up Kasey's belly as my attention was diverted back to the centre of our three couplings. Kasey wore a look of surprise and then almost rage as the ninja, true to his costume, stumbled away from her and quickly disappeared into the darkness after a second shot of sperm landed on her left hip. "What the fuck???" she almost gasped, breathless, and I could tell she had been at least fairly close to orgasm. Making a split second decision, I reached out to pull her towards her cousin, but Alice beat me to it, wrapping her legs tightly round my waist and pulling me deep into her belly as she twisted to grab Kasey's furthest arm and pull the fiery haired red angel over to straddle her, on all fours in front of me, her pert arse framed by red straps and her soaking cunt wide open between her puffy, recently fucked lips. I knew Alice had gathered, same as I, that Kasey was close, and I immediately felt her hand reach down to my cock and guide it from her pussy to her cousin's.

I wasted no time and immediately thrust into Kasey as Alice pulled her down into a kiss, their naked breasts crushing against each other. Knowing Kasey was close, I pounded into her hard and fast from the outset and soon felt her vaginal walls contract around my shaft as she squealed her satisfaction.

I slowed, not ready to blow another load just yet, continuing to slide in and out of Kasey's sopping pussy as she and Alice kissed. I soon returned my cock to Alice's cunt, and for a while I had the two of them to myself, alternating a few thrusts into each of the warm, wet pussies of the red and black clad angels, although I admit my attention had again returned to my wife, who was being soundly fucked with the pink dildo while the elf licked at her clit.

As I once again returned to slide into Alice after a short stint inside her cousin, I saw Erica's right hand grip the elf's braids and pull her hard against her mound, while her left hand grasped at her own breasts and I knew my ginger angel was close to another orgasm. I decided the time was right to speed things up again myself, and looking down, wondered for a second why the hell I was able to concentrate on anything other than the beautiful pair of scantily clad angels before me, two shaven and glistening pussies above each other begging for my cock. Even watching my wife fucked by another woman surely had to take a back seat!

Regaining my focus, I slid my cock back into Alice, harder than I had for the last few minutes, and began to thrust into her with more vigor. I replaced my cock in Kasey's cunt with two fingers and began to thrust into her in time with my hip movements into her younger cousin.

The combination of being filled themselves, with cock or fingers, and the other being fucked at the same time soon had both women gasping and moaning against each other's mouths and necks. I began to pound hard into Alice, speeding right up, and as her moans came faster and louder, changing in urgency, I knew she was getting close to climax. I have to admit, only the fact I'd already shot a load of spunk over the scottish nun earlier was stopping me from filling my sister-in law with hot, sticky cum, but I was grateful of the slowing effect as I continued to pound her hard, soon feeling her walls clamp round my cock as her orgasm arrived as she gasped her pleasure against her cousin's mouth.

I heard, rather than saw Erica's climax to my left as the elf's use of the pink dildo came to its conclusion. A loud moan announced her orgasm and I looked across to see her back arched as she came, her hand reaching out to pull the elven girl into a kiss.

The elf clearly felt it was her turn to receive, as she climbed up onto the platform, straddling Erica, and soon shuffled forwards, bringing her knees past my wife's shoulders and reaching down to peel her panties to one side, before sitting on my wife's face. Erica, no stranger to a pussy, immediately set about reciprocating the orgasms she'd received, tongue and fingers quickly setting to work on the elven warrior.

I couldn't help noticing that Erica's freshly fucked cunt was now wide open, on display to everyone nearby. I half wondered if anyone was weighing up the opportunity, but, intrigued though I was to see her fucked, it didn't take more than a second of deliberation to decide to pull out of the soaked pussy of her sister and step in myself.

Erica moaned as I slid my cock easily between the straps of her lacy panties into her waiting cunt, the slick walls gratefully accepting me deep inside her. Face covered by the elf's mound, I knew she couldn't see me, so even if she'd recognised me despite the costume as I fucked her sister and cousin, there was no way she could be completely sure it was me entering her now. Somehow this turned me on even further than I already was and, lifting Erica's legs so I could fill her as deep as possible, I started this coupling at a fair speed, definitely fucking this white clad angel as opposed to making love to my wife.

Erica's moans against the elf's pussy came thick and fast as I ploughed deep into her, and increased in volume as her sister, Alice, no longer entwined with their cousin, unhooked the strap at the base of her neck and again uncovered her chest, before taking the hard nipple of Erica's left breast into her mouth. We both knew Erica loved to have her nipples played with during sex, and as Alice hand now reached down to rub her sister's clit as I pounded away at her cunt, Erica couldn't hold on long before another orgasm surged through her body. The feeling of her cunt walls clamping around me finally brought another load of cum from me and after shooting the first deep inside her, a second, much weaker spurt landed on her lacy diamond and belly.

I rested inside my wife for a few seconds, enjoying the intimacy for a little longer, before I slowly pulled my softening length from her. I knelt to kiss her clit, Alice's fingers retreating for a second to allow me access. Kasey's face appeared next to me and I stood and took a step back, allowing Kasey to move in on all fours, her tongue setting to work lapping my cum from Erica's pussy.

It took mere seconds before Kasey was joined in this position, a young looking guy with a good body, in nothing but tuxedo underwear and a collar and cuffs kneeling behind her and sliding his five or six inches between her puffy, well fucked lips. Alice was already on the receiving end of some more attention, too, lying on her back again now with the tongue of a tall guy in a loin cloth buried in her cunt. From my angle, it looked like he had a good ten inches at least hanging down beneath that loin cloth and I knew Alice was in for a good fucking soon. Erica, for the moment, was focused solely on making her elven partner cum, my semen still pooled on her belly, with Kasey's tongue keeping her wet and ready for... whatever came next.

I knew I would be no use for a little while, yet, after my second climax of the evening, and I dallied with the idea of staying to see what happened next to these three women I loved, but I decided to let them go all in. Alice, at the very least, knew I was around and could find me if needed, but I thought it was safe to say I thought Erica was comfortable enough to leave her to enjoy herself as she chose, and see what other delights were on offer in this grand old house. I backed away from the group, watching as Erica, it seemed, produced an orgasm from the elven warrior princess as I picked up a glass of prosecco and turned to continue towards the door. Allowing myself a final glance back as I left the room in search of further adventure, I saw the elf kissing Kasey now, immediately above Erica's mound, as she'd turned round into a 69 position. Alice's legs were wrapped around her new partner's waist as she was filled up by that ten-inch member I'd seen.

Slightly nervous all of sudden, perhaps just a touch uncomfortable myself at leaving my beautiful wife to the unknown (Yes, I understand the hypocrisy of this, but it had always been her choice to only share each other with other women, and something on this scale was new for us both), I left the room, stepping back out into the brightly lit grand hallway.

Sipping at my newest drink, I moved across the entrance hall to a different side room, passing a disheveled looking french maid who was now involved in what can only be described as a gangbang, with at least two cocks inside her and four or five more in either her hands or the hands of a man less than a metre away. From glimpses between the men involved, it looked like she'd taken several loads of spunk already, and from her squeals of enjoyment and downright filthy talk coming from her mouth, hoped to take several more during the evening!

Tinkerbell had disappeared from the sofa I'd first seen her by now, and in general it looked like most of the crowd had headed for the side rooms, or upstairs to the more private rooms, although the sofa I'd left earlier still had a bit of a crowd... it looked like a few more people had joined in the fun there... and there were still people arriving. I saw a pair of Greek goddesses, blonde and brunette, in short toga-style dresses, arrive as I came towards a side room and made a mental note to search them out later... Greek goddesses, unlike the nun, are very high on my role-play fantasy list, so a pair would be perfection!

Leaving them to settle in for the moment, I entered the dim side room opposite the one I'd just left. It was a large room, with an array of furniture, from chaise-lounges and sofas to beds and even a swing or two. The room, as might be expected, was a hive of sex and noise. Two women in what looked like a secretary and a cheerleader outfit were sucking the cock of a policeman near the entrance, while another french maid was getting pounded from behind by a fireman on a nearby chaise-lounge and I spotted Tinkerbell on another, with a suited man sucking on each nipple and a third, slightly more imaginatively dressed Captain America's face between her legs. To my left, Snow White appeared to be sat on the face of the witch I'd seen earlier, with Robin Hood's cock deep in her mouth, but I walked towards where I could see a fully red, body painted demon or devil with a superb pair of breasts, complete with attached horns in her dark, tightly braided hair, and a tail, who was currently on her knees between a zombie Michael Jackson and a circus ringmaster, fanged mouth alternating between cocks. I wouldn't normally have had much interest in the idea of a devil costume. Not that I'd ever be uninterested, but again it's not high on my fantasy list. There was something about this woman, though, that caught my attention. I'm still not sure, even now, exactly what it was, whether it was the body paint, exposing her nakedness while also hiding her identity, the way she wide open eyes stared through the mask up to gaze at the owner of whichever cock was in her mouth at the time, the sensual way her tongue played around the tips before the erections disappeared into her mouth... there was just something that made me stay and watch her devilish ministrations. Despite already ejaculating twice, my cock soon began to rise again, although slowly, and stalling at about three quarter mast.

I watched for a while, and as I regained my energy and began to feel like it might be time to think about joining in again, the devil seemed just the woman to rectify my lack of a full erection, and grinned evilly as I stepped forward, leaning forward to lick sensually along my length as she continued to stroke the other two cocks to either side. I very quickly regained full erection, looking down at her excellent tits, about a dd-cup I thought, certainly significantly larger than any I'd enjoyed in a long time.

Devil was an expert with her mouth, easily keeping all three men satisfied with licks and sucks, while her hands rubbed sensually along whichever two of us she wasn't entertaining with her mouth at the time. I had decided before arriving that I'd get involved with at least some sex with multiple guys involved. It isn't something Erica and I have done, so tonight seemed like it was the ideal time to experience it. Devil wasn't the girl I had my eye on fucking right now though, and she seemed happy right where she was, enjoying sucking multiple cocks above getting filled, for the moment at least.