Erica's Man: Hallowe'en Havoc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I prepared myself to enter my blonde workmate from behind, my fingers sliding into her as I readied her for my cock, I looked up at where the lesbian mass had been before and was surprised to find a beautiful, red-haired, white-winged angel sat on the face of a blonde girl, her own fingers inside a girl on each side of her, a brunette and another blonde. Erica smiled at me as I caught her eye, and I knew she recognised me. Smiling back at my wife, I slid the head of my cock between Natalie's pink lips to a moan from the blonde, whose mouth was still between her best friend's legs. Her wet warmth engulfed my cock as I slid easily into her soaked passage, filling her all the way with every inch gliding as deep into her as I could manage.

I looked down as I felt a tongue on my balls, freshly shaven for tonight, of course, and saw Holly caressing my testes with her mouth, below where my cock, currently motionless, sat deep inside her friend. I waited a short time, enjoying the attention to my balls, but then began to pull back and push forward into Natalie, soon settling into a regular rhythm that brought Natalie's moans. Holly's tongue retreated for the moment, as my balls slapped against Natalie's mound and my cock squelched into her sopping cunt.

Erica was still close by, though no longer watching me, as she had lain back and now had two tongues attending to her pussy, while one of the girls she'd had her fingers inside was now sat on her face, and both tits, now uncovered, had the attention of either the hand or mouth of another of the naked girls. With so much attention to every part of her, Erica soon orgasmed, the unmistakable arch of her back signalling her pleasure to me as I continued to pound away at Natalie from behind.

Seeing Erica being so thoroughly satisfied by a glut of beautiful female bodies was enough to keep me hard as ever as I continued to fuck my colleague Natalie, the tongue of her best friend Holly firmly holding its place against her clit now, despite the continued battering with my balls. Natalie's gasps and moans had quickened greatly, the combination of tongue and cock quickly pushing her towards an inevitable climax of her own. A loud squeak escaped her lips as she finally came, juices flooding her cunt as Holly licked along Natalie's clit to my shaft and balls, where I had stopped thrusting as the blonde's cunt walls contracted tight around me.

Holly continued to lick for a few second, before reaching up to slide me out of her best friend, bringing my soaked cock down and into her mouth, tonguing Nat's juices from my erection. She sucked my length for a short time while Natalie, freshly satiated, returned her attention to Holly's pussy. Looking back up, I saw Erica still on her back, a brunette now engaged in the 69 position with her, the other girls in the group otherwise engaged with each other for the moment.

Wondering suddenly where Alice and Kasey were, I allowed my gaze to roam the room, and soon found them not too far away. Kasey's red wings caught my eye first, Erica's cousin on all fours on the edge of this room's platform, the cock of a policeman in her mouth while she was being railed from behind by a tall guy dressed as a pilot. Alice was closer to where I was now slowly fucking Holly's throat, slightly behind me to my left, riding reverse cowgirl on what looked to be a very thick cock, her mouth hanging open and eyes firmly closed as she slowly maneuvered up and down. I'm fairly thick myself but this fellow, who I couldn't actually see due to the position of my sister-in-law, had some real girth. I knew such a thick cock would be stretching her and it was clear she was enjoying the feeling.

Holly suddenly took my cock from her mouth and rolled Natalie off her, pulling me off the bed to push me down onto a sofa nearby so I'd have a support for my back in a sitting position, one already occupied by a man dressed in a white lab coat with crazy grey hair sticking out everywhere, and a good sized cock he'd been stroking as he'd watched the lesbian group fucking my wife.

Climbing swiftly atop me, Holly sank down onto my erection with a satisfied moan, moving the folds of her toga to one side to place her pert little tits into my eyeline. Naturally, her nipples were immediately subject to the attentions of my mouth and tongue, licking the small, hardened areolas and sucking gently on her teats as she slid herself up and down my eight inches. To the side, Natalie followed, climbing on top of the mad scientist and sinking in turn onto his erection as he grasped her arse. The two goddesses rode the pair of us almost in synchronised bliss, moans getting louder as they worked themselves towards orgasms. Holly, having been longer since her last orgasm, climaxed first, settling herself with all eight inches of me inside her and grinding herself against me, a move she'd learned from my wife which never failed to make sure she came before me.

A grunt announced the scientist releasing a load of spunk into Natalie as she continued to ride him, prompting her to speed up in an effort to get herself off, while Holly rested on my lap, still impaled upon my hard cock. Natalie seemed to be getting frustrated and it was soon clear why, as she lifted herself off a quickly softened penis. Looking over, she raised her eyebrow questioningly at Holly, who grinned, nodded, and slowly climbed off me, my erection standing tall as the brunette retreated and Natalie clambered over. Nat turned and straddled me with her back against my chest, sliding herself down my erection as she beckoned Holly to use her tongue on her exposed clitoris. I reached around my blonde colleague and played with her ample chest, caressing her nipples as Holly knelt before us and tongued her best friend's clit as I pushed up into her wet cunt.

Natalie didn't last much longer now, the combination of cock and tongue helping her reach orgasm quickly, Holly lapping up the juices as it flooded down my cock.

I was coming close to orgasm myself again, much slower than normal after three earlier, as I'm pretty sure I'd have spunked inside one or the other of the girls by now usually. Standing as Natalie climbed off me, I eased her to he knees next to Holly and decided the best way to ensure I didn't lose this hard earned climax was quite simply to finish myself off. Neither girl seemed to mind, tongues extending to lick the head of my erection as I rubbed furiously along the shaft, finally releasing a small amount of warm, white cum onto Holly's face and then squeezing another blob onto Natalie's tongue, before both women took me into their mouth in turn, licking the last of my cum from the head of my cock. Exhausted after my fourth ejaculation of the evening, I collapsed backwards onto the sofa again, and Holly and Natalie perched on my lap, sharing kisses with myself and each other as we all watched the scene around us.

To my left, now, I could see Erica had rolled on top of the girl she'd been locked in a 69 with and was now sat on her face upright, beautiful pale tits on show. The girl she was sat on was being eaten by another girl with ginger hair now... not one of the angels, though. Alice, now to my right after the move to the sofa, was now visibly lost in a powerful and lasting orgasm, her hands flat against the floor physically holding her upright, eyes rolled back in her head as the thick cock buried itself into her tight pussy time after time. Kasey was harder to see now, although a glance over my right shoulder told me she was still being filled from behind by the pilot, although the policeman previously in her mouth had been replaced by a vampire.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I whispered to Nat, as I allowed my hand to rest on her chest, playing with her nipple, matching the action on the other side with Holly.

Nat chuckled, "I wondered if you'd recognised us. What gave it away?"

"When you told Holly who I was," I laughed. "Superb choice of costumes by the way."

Nat winked, "I've seen the way you look at Holly on her Greek Day at work. Easy choice!"

I laughed again. "So go on, where's the new man?"

"Right now..." Nat turned, then replied, "balls deep in that witch over there," her eyes staying on the group of three men and a witch, a cock on either side being fondled and sucked in turned, while she rode the other, apparently belonging to Natalie's new boyfriend. "Your and Erica's lifestyle has really changed my outlook on sex," she continued, "You probably noticed!"

"I noticed a couple of new things," I chuckled, recalling the pair eating each others' pussies not long before.

"Is that Erica?" Nat asked, nodding towards my angelic wife, currently back in a 69 position but with a brunette finger fucking her hard from behind.

I nodded confirmation and Nat smiled. "I know where I'm going next then," she chuckled to me, before she took Holly's hand and led her over to stand in front of Erica, who quickly noticed the pair of bare chested Greek Goddesses standing in her eyeline. Her eyes quickly traveled up to their breasts, and I saw her grin. Erica was always a sucker for a great pair of tits, so it wasn't long before she shuffled forwards, coming away slightly from the naked group to join Holly and Natalie on the bed we'd had sex on just before. Erica had seen me fucking the pair, and I wondered if she had guessed who they were. Whether she had or not, I enjoyed watching her get straight to sucking on Natalie's stunning chest while her hand slid between Holly's legs, quickly finding Holly's clit, from the look on the brunette's face.

I settled back into the comfortable sofa the girls had left me on and enjoyed watching my wife take on two of my work colleagues. Erica and Holly had been together before, in a threesome with myself, Holly's first time with a woman, in fact, but Nat hadn't even met Erica before now. Not that you'd be able to tell, the way she buried her tongue into my wife's cunt. The threesome of the white clad angel and two goddesses quickly brought more watchers, and as the lesbian group Erica had left dwindled into nothing, many of those observers made their way to watch them, too.

I simply sat, gaze transfixed as Erica, resplendent in her angelic costume, brought Holly to climax with her hand and tongue even as Natalie ate her pussy. As Holly lay back, recovering her breath as Natalie tried to bring Erica's orgasm about in turn, Alice joined me on the sofa, evidently done with her thick-cocked partner. I slid my fingers between her legs and rubbed as we silently watched the three together.

I soon felt my cock stir again, but fairly sure I'd cum my last for a while, I simply continued to watch my wife as I finger fucked her sister, sliding my middle finger inside her as I played with her clit with my thumb. Alice returned the favour as my cock grew, slowly rubbing at my slowly rising shaft, without any urgency though, as I think she could tell an ejaculation form me was not on the horizon.

As Erica orgasmed, back arching in pleasure as Natalie's tongue devled into her, Alice rolled herself over to straddle my now hard-again erection. Reaching down to guide me between the straps of her crotchless costume, she lowered herself, once more impaling herself on me.

Leaning into me, she whispered low, so her voice barely reached my ear. "That's all she's done, all night, you know. She's eaten a ton of pussy, but not had a single cock.... except you, before, of course," she corrected herself slightly from the surprising statement.

"Really?" I asked as Alice slowly rode me, Erica in the background now eating out Natalie while Holly sucked on the blonde's nipples. My wife was clearly doing a good job... Natalie was almost screaming her pleasure to the whole room. "Why?"

"She didn't want any men tonight," Alice explained. "She was excited for the orgy, but didn't want any other cock. So me and Kasey have been... blocking anyone who came for her" Alice grinned at the last. I'd seen her fucking a fair few guys tonight. I wondered how many she'd actually taken. Not to mention Kasey! I turned to where I'd last seen the cousin. She was still on all fours on the platform, but face laid cheek on the floor now, eyes closed and her mouth open in an O as a big black cock stretched her tight pussy. From the looks of it, Kasey had received a lot of cock over the last however long it had been since I'd last looked over. There was a lot of cum glistening on her arse and back as her petite body was penetrated by at least 10 or 11 inches attached to a man dressed as a Roman gladiator now.

"Kasey wanted to try a big black cock tonight," Alice whispered to me as she continued to slowly move up and down on my length. "She'll be hapypy!"

I turned my attention back to my wife as Alice and I kissed, her arms wrapping around my neck as she started to speed up her motions on my erection, both of us watching as Erica brought Natalie to orgasm in similar fashion to her own.

Erica was soon back on the receiving end as Holly made her way down my wife's body to lap at her shaven cunt. Natalie released Erica's breasts from her bra again and set to work sucking and licking her nipples.

Alice was focused on our sex again now, her eyes closed as she rode me faster and pushed down to take me deeper and deeper into her sopping wet passage. Shortly, I felt two breasts rest against my shoulder as Kasey's red hair appeared in the corner of my eyes. She leaned forward across me to kiss her cousin, the pair's tongues exploring each other's mouths. I couldn't help noticing Kasey's face was also fairly well plastered in cum. As she rested her chest against me over the back of the sofa, a moan escaped her throat and I felt her begin to be slowly pushed forward in a rhythmic manner. I looked over my shoulder to see a second black man sliding into her unopposed, this one dressed as a vampire.

The rhythmic thrusting into Kasey quickly increased in speed after the initial penetration, and Kasey was soon gasping and moaning against me, her arms wrapped around me to hold my torso as she was fucked from behind. She was soon clearly satisfied as she came quickly, and loudly, before receiving another load of spunk to the back. Alice was next, riding me to orgasm shortly after Kasey, who had come and sat down next to me by the time Alice climaxed. My own recovery before I'd manage another orgasm still a long way off, so when Erica came and joined the three of us, asking if we thought we should bring the two goddesses back to our room in the hotel, I honestly had to consider my answer!

When the other two quickly acquiesced, I had to agree, despite my exhaustion and lack of remaining vigour. We left soon after, climbing into two cars, the five women joining me once we reached an apartment which would soon be filled with even more sex. I am lucky enough that my tired cock didn't fail me, managing one more load of cum that night across the face of my white angel, as family and colleagues writhed in pleasure around us. But that... may have to be another story.

**********************************************************************************************************

In the aftermath, I found out that Kasey and Alice had indeed been Erica's cock-blockers... and when asked why, my wife simply said, "One is all I need... I got a lot of pussy, though!" She did know I'd been the one fucking her early on. She'd known neither girl would have let someone past who wasn't me. At least for our first party. She has said she might consider another orgy and would decide when it comes to it what or who she wants to fuck.

Alice and Kasey enjoyed the orgy so much they have since been to another without us. Kasey's husband doesn't know about either experience.

Natalie and Holly regularly get together with each other and sometimes visit myself and Erica, either together or individually. Erica is borderline obsessed with Natalie's tits.

All five girls have been on one girls' night out together at the time of writing, the result of which I may write about some day.