Erica's Man: Leaving Do

Story Info
My colleagues gave me an unforgettable send off.
9.6k words
4.5
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

"Excited for tonight?"

Holly was the third person to ask me that today, and my answer mirrored the first two. "Of course! Not every day you leave your job! I'll miss you guys of course, but I can't wait to be finished now."

All true, of course. I couldn't wait to be finished. I hated the head, and most of the senior leaders, and couldn't wait to move on and take up a leadership role elsewhere. That said, I really would miss my colleagues, as I got on well with all of the teachers and TAs, though with Holly more than most. I really would miss her. We got on like a house on fire, always had, and the fact we had become regular fuck partners over the past six years, with my wonderful wife Erica's blessing of course, meant I'd truly miss seeing her every day.

"Noooo, I know you're excited for this afternoon when you get to finally leave this shithole. Are you excited for tonight?"

I chuckled. "Even more so. Can't beat a night out with you all, and the restaurant we're starting at looks good as well." I paused. "I'm hoping I'll get to say a proper goodbye to a couple of you as well!" I knew Holly would know I meant her and Nat, her best friend at work and someone we'd had several threesomes with over the past couple of years, since Holly had "convinced" me to fuck Nat when she was down about an ex.

She grinned. "I don't know. Might be going home on your own tonight. I might decide to keep that big kingsize bed in my hotel room all for myself!"

I laughed as Holly disappeared round a corner in the corridor, heading up to the school hall whereas I'd stopped at my own classroom. Excellent. I'd been hoping to end up at either her apartment or Nat's house, but a hotel room was perfect. Presumably much closer to where we intended to finish the night out, and as everyone knows, hotel sex just has that extra something about it.

The day itself was fairly dull. The kids had finished the day before so my day was spent emptying my things out of my classroom, sorting a few things I needed to hand over to the people taking on my jobs in school, and making sure I'd given back all my equipment. I'd half hoped for a quick fuck at some point, but with everyone in and out of all the rooms, there was never a chance. Still, the moment came when I could walk out of the school a free man, ready to move on to my next role in September, and Holly combined her peck on the cheek as I hugged her with a quick squeeze of the cock, in a position I don't think anyone else could've seen.

**********************************************************************************************************

The meal was as good as we'd been told to expect when the restaurant was suggested, and the drinks and laughter flowed freely. I couldn't have hoped for a more enjoyable time with a staff I'd come to love, aided by a welcome message from the deputy head who apologised that she wouldn't be able to join us after all, and it left pleasant memories of all of the ones who weren't coming out with us afterwards. Luckily, working in a primary school, I was pretty much surrounded by women, a good twenty of them, of varying ages, as well as our gay Teaching Assistant, who had everyone in stitches as usual. Holly, in a demure orange dress, and Nat, in a summery blue one, were there of course, along with Rebecca, recently returned from Maternity Leave and in stunning shape for a new mum, in a black top and skirt, and Cally, eleven years my junior as a very beautiful 24 year old, who'd been my student a good four years ago and been taken on full time in the last couple of years, was wearing a blue blouse and jeans. Anna, a pretty blonde who'd only started recently (and I was a little disappointed not to have more time getting to know) was there too, looking very attractive in a white flowery dress, and my good friend Rhea, more of an older sister to me than anything else, although we'd always jokingly flirted as she knew about how my wife and I lived, but had no intention of cheating on her own husband, had brought her 21 year old daughter Elizabeth out, too, a welcome, and very pretty, in her white top and green combat pants, addition to the group.

Most of us did head out after the meal, at least as far as the local town, where the older members of the group were comfortable, before a few of us were aiming to head out to the clubs afterwards. Again, a great time, with the usual ones performing karaoke and the rest of us drinking and laughing. The flirting had started from the first minute at the restaurant, as that's just how I communicate most of the time, but it began to ramp up as we all enjoyed the effects of the alcohol. I found myself employing my old trick of leaving half finished drinks around, so people thought I was drinking more than I was. The last thing I wanted tonight was to pass out and miss hotel sex with Holly.

As the flirting increased, particularly between me and Holly, stood with her legs either side of mine at the bar for a while, one or two of the older women, who had no idea that my wife actively encourages my sex life with other women, began to throw slightly disapproving looks our way, and we decided to head out to the clubs before too long.

As we said our goodbyes to everyone not heading out, I was pleasantly surprised to find out exactly who was joining us for the club. Holly and Nat were both coming, and I found my hopes that a threesome was in the offing rising quickly. Rebecca, who I'd fucked once before when I'd found her mid-sex with the previous deputy head, was coming out, as was Cally, who'd fucked me on my desk as she finished her student placement. We were joined by Anna and Elizabeth too, Rhea pulling me aside to ask me to "Make sure you show her a good time. I know you would anyway, but I've persuaded her to come with you tonight with a promise you won't forget to make sure she enjoys herself when you're surrounded by the others!"

I thought it was a slightly unusual way of wording what she said, but I of course nodded and hugged my friend goodbye as we piled into a couple of taxis and headed off. Sat between Holly and Nat in the taxi, with Elizabeth in the front, I soon felt a hand on my cock, which immediately rose to attention beneath my jeans. Holly was clearly feeling horny already, and I almost wished we weren't heading to the club first. The ride was about fifteen minutes, and my zip was open, my cock in Holly's hand within the first three or so. Nat reached down to join her best friend shortly after, Holly rubbing slowly along my erection as Nat caressed my freshly shaved balls. Holly leaned in to whisper that I'd have to wait until later for anything more, as she had every intention of keeping me cumming until the morning.

Elizabeth turned as we arrived outside the club, but quickly turned back to the front at the scene in the back seat, her face clearly turning crimson in the driver's light before she quickly opened the door and climbed out, joining Cally, Rebecca and Anna who stood waiting.

I tucked my cock back away, with a kiss for both women, and we all climbed out, my erection tucked under my waistband. The line for the club was long, but knowing it was my Leaving Do, we'd planned ahead and were able to bypass the queue and head straight for the VIP section we'd booked, where champagne and several cocktails awaited us, with several sofas to sit on. The section was quite well separated from the dance floor, offering a small amount of privacy, although anyone who really wanted to would be able to see us all clearly.

After a couple of drinks, and a toast to my new job, we all headed to the dance floor. Holly quickly dropped any pretense at inhibition and was grinding her pert arse against my cock almost immediately, while the others danced around or with us. Rebecca and Cally joined me as Holly moved away to collect another drink, the two blondes both pressing up against me as we danced. I called to Anna and Nat, the other two blondes, and they laughingly came and joined us, surrounding me completely with beautiful blonde women, tits or arses pressed against me from all sides.

As the group broke apart at the end of the song, a couple of the girls heading to the toilet, and the others to the bar, I stepped back up to our VIP section for a glass of champagne. As I sat down with the glass, I saw Holly come up the steps to join me. Instead of sitting down next to me though, she placed her glass on the table, dropped to her knees in front of me and, leaning forward, unzipped my jeans for the second time this evening, pulling my boxers down to release my cock. She wasted no time in wrapping her fingers around me, rubbing me quickly to full mast, and then wrapped her lips around my eight inch erection. She sucked me lovingly for maybe half a minute, before standing up, reaching beneath her dress and pulling her knickers down her legs. She stepped out of what looked to be orange, lacy panties to match her dress, handing them to me with a dirty smile, before climbing onto the seat, straddling me with one leg on each side.

"No cumming. Tell me if you're going to blow," she ordered. A second later, the familiar slick warmth of a sopping wet pussy enveloped my cock, Holly sliding all the way down to my balls with no problem, her soaking wetness a testament to just how horny she was. A loud moan escaped her next to my ear, and she stayed where she was for a few seconds, savouring the feeling of being filled by a big cock.

Presently, though, she began to ride me, bouncing up and down on my erection, the slick walls of her vagina wrapped tightly around my shaft. As she rode my cock, her face against my shoulder so that her moans would be muffled, I saw Elizabeth stop short as she walked into the VIP area. For the second time this evening, my friend's daughter looked away quickly, shocked at the view of Holly bouncing up and down on my cock. This time, though, she didn't go away, and shortly I saw her look back towards us, watching us fuck. I was fairly sure she wouldn't be able to see anything other than Holly bouncing up and down, with Holly's dress covering us from the back. She caught my eye instead and slowly moved towards us and sat down on a sofa nearby, picking up a glass of champagne without breaking eye contact with me.

Distracted by Elizabeth's arrival, I hadn't realised Holly had changed her movements, sat fully impaled on my eight inches and thrusting herself back and forth rather than up and down. Her moans were louder and more urgent, too, and she bit my shoulder as she came hard, shuddering with release as I felt her cunt contract around me. Holly remained where she was, sat on my cock, for a good minute or so afterwards, regaining her composure and breath, before lifting herself off my cock and causally bending over to suck and lick her juices from my shaft and head. She grinned at me as she stood back up, then patted my cock and covered it again, telling me, "Still saving you for later," before sitting next to me and taking her drink from the table. I thought she winked at Elizabeth when she realised she was there, but I wasn't sure.

Of course, I was beyond horny now, and when Holly stood back up and dragged me back to the dance floor, tucking her panties into my pocket as we moved, there was no hiding my raging erection. It didn't take the others long to notice either. It was a little awkward when Anna danced up against me and clearly wasn't expecting to feel my cock fully erect against her backside, jumping a little before dancing away again, blushing, but thankfully not making a big deal of it. She did, however, lean in to Cally and say something, at which Cally's eyes immediately found my crotch. She giggled, before replying something to Anna and then dancing across the space between us both, turning to crush her perfect arse against my erection and wrapping her left arm up around my neck as she danced against me. I placed my hands on her hips as she ground her backside against me, grinning up at me before pulling my face down into a kiss, Anna watching on and looking gobsmacked at Cally's forwardness.

Nat and Rebecca soon joined us, and the dancing returned to being just that, although I now had to consider that Cally might also have designs on tonight, as well as Holly and Nat's hotel plans. For another forty minutes or so, though, we all danced and moved together, occasionally getting a little close with one or two of them; even Elizabeth seemed to be a bit more forward, her backside another to press against my erect cock on the dance floor.

It was getting late, and the club was starting to slow down as we neared closing time. Cally, Rebecca, Elizabeth and Anna left together, hugs and kisses holding a slight tinge of regret on my part as I'd hoped Cally might have joined Holly, Nat and I in their hotel room, but I could hardly complain as the two remaining girls promptly dragged me back to our VIP area and finished the last of the champagne and a couple of bottles of prosecco that the group had acquired over the evening, before both pressing against me with kisses and not-too-subtle hands on my cock.

Luckily, our taxi diver wasn't too prudish, and didn't create a fuss as I groaned at the alternating mouths wrapping around my cock on the way to the hotel, only a five minute ride, but with both women rubbing, licking and sucking on my erection, it was over far too quickly.

We pretty much ran upstairs to the room, myself ready to rip the pair's dresses off them and fuck them senseless after the hours of build up. We paused at the door, though, and Holly told me to wait a second while they got ready. Despite my protests that I was as ready as they could possibly want, my erection straining to drag me through the door itself, the pair held firm, and shut me out behind them as they entered the room, Holly grabbing her knickers from my pocket as she closed the door.

It was only about a minute before the door opened again, but it felt like an hour. Thankfully, I was rewarded for my patience by a long, sultry kiss from Holly, her brown hair hanging down over her now bare shoulders, her dress discarded somewhere in the room. Turning on the spot, she pulled away and pushed me backwards into the dark room. As I stepped back, I turned my head to look for Nat on the bed, only to be stopped in my tracks as Holly flicked on the light.

"Fuck..." I couldn't contain my shock." All of you?"

Lined up in front of the bed stood all five of the other women who had come out clubbing with us, all clad in nothing more than their underwear. Nat, who I'd expected, stood on the far left with her blonde hair falling over pretty, pale blue underwear barely covering her large chest. By her was Anna, who I really hadn't expected to see, but was very pleased to. Her blonde locks were tied up into a pony tail now and her white underwear revealed a gorgeous body, with perhaps C cup breasts. On the far right was another surprise, Rhea's brunette daughter Elizabeth, who I think may have been as surprised as me at the situation she found herself in, wearing black knickers and a white bra over D Cup tits, which, while nice and lacy, didn't match, suggesting she hadn't planned this had been talked into it during the night, potentially by her own mother, as I rethought Rhea's meaning earlier in the evening. Next to Elizabeth stood Rebecca, another whose blonde hair now stood in a pony tail, slightly less toned than the last time I'd seen her without her clothes, but stunning still in black underwear, and with a larger chest after Maternity Leave, from a B to a D if I didn't miss my guess. Finally, in the centre stood the stunning blonde Cally, still the most classically beautiful woman I've ever met, her pretty face maintaining a seeming innocence, belied by the fact her perfect body was covered by nothing more than her blue lace bra and knickers and was clearly part of what I could only assume was about to become the best night of my life.

"Surprise!" whispered Holly, reaching around me to pick open the buttons of my shirt as I stood speechless, gazing at my leaving present. "We're all yours tonight, and we've agreed, for tonight, nothing is off the table."

I wondered how drunk some of the girls were. I knew Holly and Natalie had become accustomed to being with other women, but as far as I knew, the other four were all straight. Perhaps the occasion, and the amount we'd all drunk, was what had them agreeing to "anything goes".

Natalie moved first, stepping forward confidently and dropping to her knees in front of me. Rebecca joined her within seconds as my jeans reached my ankles and Nat hooked her fingers over my shorts to release my eight inches, springing up as it passed the waistband. Rebecca was first to take a hold of my cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and touching her thumb to the drop of sticky pre-cum already appearing from the tip, rubbing it over the head to a low groan from me.

Cally was next to approach, stepping to the side of where Natalie was now leaning forward to taste the newly wet head of my cock, and pressing herself against me as she kissed me long and deep. My left hand quickly found her pert arse, fondling the perfect cheeks as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Holly's hands caressed my chest now as she pulled my shirt down my arms and off, as Natalie' tongue stopped its ministrations of the tip of my cock, to be replaced by Rebecca's mouth, wrapping around the head completely and slowly taking me into her mouth and throat. Holly's hand found her as it moved south, and she pulled Rebecca further and further along my shaft, until a gagging noise signalled that her friend needed to relent.

Nat took my shaft into her hand as Rebecca leaned back to take a breath, but the arrival of Anna between her and Rebecca, after watching for a few minutes, convinced her to give the new girl the next turn. Anna shuffled forwards between the two other blondes, leaning forward to lick around the head of my erection.

Holly moved round to press against my side, opposite to Cally now, two chests pressed against me as I alternated my kisses between the two, caressing their arses as their friends and colleagues shared my cock between them.

I enjoyed a few minutes in this position, Natalie, Anna and Rebecca taking turns to suck my cock, fondling my balls, licking and sucking along the shaft or the head, almost making my knees buckle at times, as I let my hands explore both Cally and Holly, unhooking and removing both bras to release four perky C and B Cups respectively, soft skin and small, hard nipples now pressing against my chest and side.

Elizabeth still hadn't come forward yet, perhaps a little unsure with so many women already engaged with me, but she was definitely aroused, her right hand in her knickers and her fingers clearly rubbing against her clitoris. I grinned and motioned her towards me, bringing her to stand by where Holly was currently kissing my neck and taking my hand from Holly's cheek to pull Elizabeth's head forward to kiss me.

As we locked lips, I held her to me, and then as I felt her tongue reciprocate my own encroachment between her lips, I moved my hand to trail my fingers softly down the nape of her neck to her back, finding her bra clasp and releasing it, before drawing the straps down her arms one by one to expose her bare chest.

She pulled away from the kiss, and I glimpsed a beautiful pair of pert breasts, as well as Holly's arm wrapped round the younger girl to fondle her arse, before Cally distracted me with another kiss.

My eyes open as my tongue fenced with Cally's, I took in the scene around me. Rebecca was currently licking the head of my cock while Anna stroked up and down my shaft with her left hand, her eyes closed as Nat's mouth and tongue tantalised one nipple as she stroked and pinched the other. Holly had turned away from me now, too, lips locked with Elizabeth, who seemed to have settled into the mood of the occasion and was now groping Holly's arse as they kissed.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers