Erica's Man: Leaving Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock by now was so wet with a combination of pre-cum and the saliva of three beautiful blondes, that I knew I needed to fuck someone now, before I blew my load all over the three girls in front of me. I have no problem doing that of course, but with six women, I wanted to make every ejaculation as good as possible, and for this first, I wanted to fill someone's guts.

"I need to fuck one of you," I said, simply, when Cally pulled away from this kiss.

"Me first," Cally replied, not waiting for a response before dragging me past the others to the bed and lying back onto it, legs up for me to easily peel her knickers off. She offered no resistance at all as I dipped my head to taste her, spreading her legs to reveal that perfect pink pussy I had last tasted years before. She moaned as I licked bottom to top, tasting her juices before standing tall and directing the head of my cock between her lips and into her tight, wet passage. I wasted no time in sliding every inch of my cock into this stunningly beautiful girl, eleven years my junior, with a body most men only dream of seeing in the flesh. She moaned as my thick shaft filled her, pushing between the tight walls of her vagina.

I was so horny and so close to orgasm that I had no control over the rampant fucking I gave Cally at that point. I hammered into her hard and fast, bringing loud "Oh"s from her over and over. There may as well have been nobody else there in that moment as my focus was on Cally and cumming inside her, to the exclusion of all else. It wasn't long, maybe a couple of minutes of furious fucking, before I came hard, three spurts deep into my younger colleague's tight pussy as I shuddered and groaned in ecstasy. Cally must have been close, too, as my orgasm set off her own, pulling me down into a deep embrace, her legs wrapped tightly round my waist, holding me inside her as her back arched and her nails dug into my back, a loud, gasping moan bursting from her throat.

I lay atop Cally, weak and gasping for a few seconds, still reeling in the wake of what had been a mind-numbing orgasm. She kissed me softly as I lay there, unmoving, breathing deeply to re-engage my brain, my erection still deep inside her cunt. It must have been at least a minute before I opened my eyes again, coming back to reality as my mind finally re-engaged with my ears, registering the soft moans of the rest of the group. To my right, Elizabeth was stood by the bed, masturbating again with one hand as she played with her nipple with the other. To my left, Nat and Holly were kissing passionately on the bed, Nat on top and playing with her best friends smaller tits as Holly's hands explored the blonde's arse.

Unable to see Rebecca or Anna, I slowly climbed off Cally and pulled her up, receiving another kiss from the beautiful blonde before I looked around to find both the other two blondes had been stood behind us, watching us fuck hard, both with a hand in their knickers.

Surrounded on all sides by barely clothed women touching themselves, my cock didn't droop for a second, despite the heavy load I'd just deposited into Cally's belly. Returning my eyes to Elizabeth, the youngest of the group and the one who clearly felt the least confident, a daughter of our friend rather than one of the staff herself, I decided to honour my promise to her mum next, noting that she had probably not been in on the idea from the beginning if my understanding of Rhea's request was correct.

Stepping over to the twenty-one year old, I pulled her into a kiss, her perky titties pressing against my chest as I grasped her backside, pulling her round so that her back was to the bed. I didn't waste any time in making my intentions clear, dipping my head to trail kisses down her neck and then her chest, lingering around her rock hard nipples with my lips and tongue. I hooked my fingers into her panties, pulling them down just far enough that when I reached both hands round to spread her arse cheeks, the sound of her soaked pussy spreading made me groan with anticipation. I lay her gently back onto the edge of the bed and knelt between her legs, leaning forward to taste her tight young, shaven pussy as I pulled her knickers the rest of the way down her legs. My tongue explored my friend's daughter, licking along her moist crevice to find her engorged clit at the top of her vulva as she moaned her pleasure. I soon slid a finger inside her, followed by another, to further her moans, slowly fucking her with my digits as my tongue circled and flickered over her clit.

To our left, Nat and Holly had disengaged and pulled both Rebecca and Anna respectively to join them on the bed, with the latter pair on their backs as the former straddled their waists, leaning down to kiss the blondes. My gaze slid to my right, where Cally currently stood alone, watching me pleasure Elizabeth, a trail of my cum dribbling down her inner thigh. I gestured to her with my free hand, and she came to me, entwining her fingers through my short hair, and lifting my head to kiss her as she squatted down beside me.

"Sit on her face," I whispered, as her tongue retreated from my mouth, no doubt taking the taste of Elizabeth's pussy with it. "Make her eat my cum from you."

Cally kissed me again, before climbing up onto the bed and crawling forwards to straddle Elizabeth's face. The younger girl hesitated a second - I'm fairly sure her kisses with Holly a few minutes earlier had been the extent of her girl-on-girl experience until now, but her tongue extended to touch Cally's pussy and, after a few seconds lapping at the cum-filled valley, she wrapped her arms round the blonde's thighs, pulling her down to more easily tongue her cunt.

To my left, a moan pulled my attention from the sight of Cally's perfect arse straddling Elizabeth's face, and I found Holly now laid beside Anna, alternating between kissing her mouth and her now exposed nipples, the bra cup pulled up over the breasts rather than removed, as her fingers rubbed at Anna's cunt beneath her white knickers.

On the far side, harder to see past Holly and Anna, Nat and Rebecca were both sitting now, Nat in a slightly higher kneeling position, Rebecca sucking and licking at Nat's ample chest as Natalie unclasped Rebecca's bra and released her pert breasts against her stomach.

I returned my attention to the cunt of my friend's daughter, raising the speed of my fingers as they slid in and out of her, bringing an increase in frequency and pitch of her gasps and moans, muffled by Cally's cummy pussy.

Whether through my ministrations or the pure eroticism of the situation, Elizabeth orgasmed fairly quickly, her thighs pressing against the sides of my head as she ground her clit against my tongue and moisture flowed onto my fingers, her back arching off the bed as she came.

As her body relaxed again, Elizabeth continued to eat Cally's pussy, and I stood between her legs. My erection was very much there, still at full mast despite my recent ejaculation into Cally, but I knew I wouldn't be cumming again for a little while. I guided my cock to the younger girl's opening and rubbed it up and down her tight, young slit, flickering it side to side at the top, over her clit. Elizabeth moaned with anticipation as I teased her pussy, her legs reaching blindly round me and pulling me forwards. I obliged her unspoken request, easing the tip of my cock slowly between her lips and pressing forward, holding her soft, milky thighs as slow thrusts opened her extremely tight passage gradually, allowing me to slide all eight inches into her bit by bit. Elizabeth moaned loudly as my thrusts began to increase in pace, burying my thick cock into her over and over. Placing my hand on her mound, I positioned my thumb at the top of her cunt, above where I slid in and out of her, pressed gently against her clit and rubbed her engorged nub, eliciting further moans from the twenty one year old. The moans soon became gasps and curses, still muffled somewhat by Cally's creampied cunt pressed agaunst her mouth. Cally herself appeared to be grinding herself with some urgency against the younger girl's face, and as Elizabeth came with a loud "fuuuuuuuuuck," Cally's back arched with a squeal, too, indicating Elizabeth's tongue had done its job.

I continued to slide slowly in and out of my friend's daughter's soaked pussy, still rubbing at her clit, aiming to give her another orgasm even as my focus turned elsewhere, looking around the room to find Holly now kneeling by a fully naked Anna, her knickers and bra now discarded onto the floor, Holly with two fingers deep inside her colleague while her thumb rubbed at her clit and her tongue licked at the blonde's nipple. Beyond them, Rebecca and Natalie were both fully naked now, laid beside one another in a 69 on their sides, the pair eating each other's pussies, occasional gasps and soft moans escaping from each other's lips.

Elizabeth's third orgasm came quickly after the second, my thumb and cock managing to prevent her stimulation from dwindling enough to keep her on the edge, and a high pitched gasp from her announcing the climax, drawing my attention back to the youngest of the group, who was rewarded by a kiss from Cally, who had shuffled round after her own orgasm to lick Elizabeth's nipples as I slid in and out.

I withdrew my cock from between the tight walls, stepping away from the two girls who were now kissing slowly, relaxing and recovering from their orgasms. Stepping to Holly, I kissed her soundly, pressing myself against her as I held her close, my hand reaching across her to her left hip, making sure not to interfere with her finger-fucking of Anna, who was gasping as she grasped at her own tits and squeezed her nipples, lost in the pleasure Holly was giving.

After a lengthy kiss, I stepped past Holly, leaving her to continue pleasuring the blonde we'd all only met a few weeks earlier. Natalie, tongue buried between Rebecca's pink lips, saw my approach, and immediately rolled herself onto her back, bringing Rebecca with her to lie on top, offering me easy entry to the slim blonde's pussy, her toned legs spread invitingly and her perfect arse cheeks spread by Natalie's fingers, displaying a tightly puckered arsehole between Natalie's blue nails.

Nat, her own pussy still being tended to by Rebecca, opened her mouth wide beneath the gaping cunt of her colleague, and I obliged her by placing my thick cock into her mouth first, greeted by her outstretched tongue and her hand wrapping around me. Natalie sucked and licked the head of my erection for a short while, while I ensured Rebecca wasn't left out with three fingers flickering across and around her pussy, not directly focusing on her clit but very much passing over it again and again, eliciting low moans from the recently returned new mum. A finger or two sliding tantalisingly just across the entrance to her pretty pussy drew frustrated moans after the first couple of times, and soon I decided the time for teasing was over, lifting my cock from Natalie's lips and pressing it between Rebecca's.

Rebecca moaned as I slid the head of my cock between her moist lips, sliding easily into the tight, warm channel of her vaginal passage.

A louder moan, almost a squeal, from our right, announced Anna's orgasm had finally been delivered by Holly, who bent down to kiss her current partner, her fingers softly stroking at her clit as the blonde shuddered in ecstasy.

I slid further into Rebecca, her clit now being rubbed from below by Natalie, whose own moans had ceased for the moment, Rebecca having arched her back at my entry, her pony tailed head leaned invitingly back. Seizing the opportunity, and feeling ready again after a recovery fuck with Elizabeth, I reached forward to grasp Rebecca's pony tail, pulling her up until she was at about a 45 degree angle, her clit hovering just above Natalie's face still, but her tits now jutting out from her arched chest as I held her up by her hair with my right hand and squeezed her left breast with the other. Cally seemed to appear out of nowhere, straddling Natalie's waist as her and Rebecca's tongues explored each others mouths, my cock sliding in and out of the latter's cunt slowly at first, as Natalie licked and fondled my balls.

As Cally and Rebecca kissed, I felt breasts press against my back and kisses trail across my shoulders, as a pair of hands reached around me to firstly fondle Rebecca's arse cheeks, and then settle on her hips, moving with the motion of my own hips thrusting into her. Looking around, I saw Holly was moving to come up behind Cally, and Anna was still recovering from her orgasm, meaning it was Elizabeth behind me. I continued to fuck Rebecca, still moving slowly for now, enjoying the feel of her tight walls wrapped around my shaft and Natalie's tongue and mouth caressing my balls. Holly's intentions soon became clear as she dropped to a crawl as she approached behind Cally, and then wrapped her arms under Natalie's thighs, burying her face into her many time lover's cunt.

Natalie gasped at the reintroduction of a tongue to her clitoris, and judging by the way her moans quickly rose in frequency and volume, Holly was using her tongue and fingers to good effect.

The disappearance of Natalie's stimulation from my balls made this the perfect time to speed up myself. I pulled a little harder on Rebecca's hair, moved my hand from her left tit to reach around her hips to her clitoris. noting as I did that Cally's head dipped to replace my fingers with her lips and tongue, and began to fuck her, hard.

Again, this fuck was fast and hard, ramming my cock into the pretty blonde's tight hole as she yelped and moaned her approval. My fingers, pressed against her clit as I pounded into her, along with Cally's soft lips and tongue tantalising her hard nipples soon brought a scream of release, Rebecca's body trying to collapse as she shuddered, but held aloft by my grip on her pony tail as I continued to slam eight inches in and out of her suddenly extremely slippery cunt.

Natalie, almost forgotten for a minute, gasped a loud climax as Holly made yet another of her colleagues cum, almost drowned out by my own grunting orgasm, sending a load of spunk firing into Rebecca's warm, wet passage, my knees nearly buckling as I came hard. My cock slipped out of the now gaping, puffy pink lips, and Natalie, in the throes of her own orgasm, had no chance to react as a second, smaller spurt of cum landed on her cheek, before the last couple of drops fell onto her forehead.

Opening her eyes, Nat saw my now slightly drooping erection above her, covered in my own cum and Rebecca's orgasmic fluids, and immediately took me into her mouth, cleaning the sensitive head of my cock with her tongue. After a few seconds, she released me and I squatted down, Elizabeth stepping back behind me to allow me space, to kiss her briefly, finally letting go of Rebecca's pony tail, who dropped down onto the blonde below.

Natalie eyed Rebecca's gaping cunt, my thick, white cum dribbling down between the lips, and immediately began tonguing her friend, lapping up my semen and Rebecca's juices alike, and bringing fresh moans from the freshly fucked blonde.

I backed away, leaving the two blondes back in the 69 they'd been in when I first walked over. Cally and Holly were kissing now, Anna had finally stood up, recovered from her own orgasm, and Elizabeth stood beside me, watching the two blondes lap at each other's cunts.

Anna clearly had no intention, having entered into this situation with six other people she had only known a few weeks, of letting it go by without making the most of it. Seeing me come away from the others a little, my cock drooping slightly, she was on her knees in seconds, her fingers wrapped round my shaft as her tongue glided round the tip. Reaching out with her other hand, she pulled Elizabeth down to her knees beside her, the brunette taking hold of my balls and caressing them as the blonde sucked my cock. Between them, they quickly put the starch back in my erection, although I knew it would be a while before I would be able to cum again.

Holly and Cally were now kissing in a three with Natalie, all three kneeling, caressing each other's tits and arses as their tongues tangled in the middle, while Rebecca appeared to just be resting, laid out on her back for the moment, breathing deeply.

Holly caught my eye from her position on the bed, a grin spreading as she saw the two women on their knees in front of me, passing my cock between their mouths. Very deliberately, she whispered to Cally and Nat, who both turning their heads to me, flashing me sultry smiles, before turning more to face me, spreading their legs slightly to allow Holly to reach down to slide her fingers between both women's shaven lips. The sight of the three women together, six beautiful breasts almost in a row, combined with the feeling of two women caressing, licking and sucking my already well-used cock, is a moment I will never forget.

I couldn't help but notice that Holly's orange panties, which had of course been the first off that night and only returned as we arrived at the room, were still on, and I decided it was high time that was rectified. Pulling Anna and Elizabeth to their feet, I guided them to join the other girls on the bed, clambering on between them myself to kneel amongst the five of them. I kissed Holly, then Cally and Nat, before turning to also kiss Elizabeth and Anna, as well as Rebecca, who had scrambled to join the group.

The next few minutes is hard to describe, as I caressed, groped, fondled and kissed all six women, soft skin, pert breasts, hard nipples and wet pussies from every side as they kissed and fondled me, each other and themselves in an orgy of hand and mouth loving and mutual and self masturbation.

Eventually, I found myself focused back on Holly, easing her down gently to lie on her back as I sought the intimate pleasure of peeling her wet panties away from her pussy. Lifting her legs onto my shoulder, I hooked my thumbs under the edges of her knickers and peeled the orange material up and away, revealing that beautiful bald pussy I had grown to love nearly as much as my wife's.

Throwing her panties to the floor, I leaned down to taste her, my tongue exploring her sopping wet cunt as she moaned. I felt a hand reach around me to wrap around my erection, before another reached down between my legs to cup my balls from behind. I tongued Holly for a couple of minutes, during which Anna and Natalie both joined me to stimulate her nipples with their tongues and fingers, helping me to bring about the brunette's shuddering climax quickly. As her quivers subsided, Holly's fingers gripped my short hair, pulling me up her body to kiss her mouth. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she suddenly threw herself over, rolling me onto my back. Perched above my cock, she leaned forwards to kiss me again, long and deep, as I felt another mouth wrap around the head of my length. After a few seconds, the mouth retreated as Holly raised herself into position, and from her position beside me now, Rebecca's hand held my cock straight as my many-time lover lowered herself onto my cock for the second time that night.

Holly's warm, wet cunt, lubricated by her recent orgasm, slid easily down my shaft to take every inch inside her as I found myself on my back, surrounded by beautiful naked women kneeling above me. To say it had become the stereotype of a reverse gangbang would be incredibly accurate. I reached out both hands and slid a finger into both Anna and Rebecca, before my vision was blocked by the arrival of Cally's cunt invitingly straddling my face. I, of course, would never refuse such an invitation, and extended my tongue to once again taste the young beauty's moist vulva, tonguing her clit and lapping at her vaginal opening as Holly ground herself back and forth on my cock and I alternated between rubbing at the clits of and finger fucking Anna and Rebecca to the sides. Cally soon began to move her cunt on my face, grinding her cunt against my tongue as her moans grew louder and more urgent. Holly was moaning loudly, too, as she moved, and soon I felt her hands rest on my chest as she leaned forwards and started to bounce up and down on me, her cunt walls wrapped tightly around my shaft. Another pair of hands joined hers on my chest, Cally's from the position, suggesting they were kissing as they rode my cock and face respectively. Holly came first, her body going still and rigid as the muscles in her cunt contracted, pressing tightly around my erection, before her whole body relaxed and she climbed off me, satisfied.