Erica's Man: Leaving Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a couple of seconds for a mouth to wrap around my cock, and another to join it, passing me between the two for a few seconds, before both women I had fingers inside pulled away and there was a deal of movement on the bed. With a view of nothing other than Cally's puckered little arsehole and perfect cheeks as she rubbed herself against my tongue with increasing speed, I had no idea whose cunt next slid down my eight inches, or whose perfect arses I found my hands grasping before I again brought my hand round the front of one to slide two fingers inside, while the other positioned herself on all fours, allowing me to finger fuck her doggy style with my right hand.

The tight pussy wrapped around my cock was clearly owned by someone desperate for an orgasm as they rode me hard and fast from the outset, their cunt slamming down onto my length over and over, moans quickly becoming almost screams of pleasure as they fucked themselves with my cock.

Cally came suddenly, her juices flowing as her back arched above my face, moving her tight little arsehole above my mouth. I didn't waste the opportunity to tongue the little starfish before she climbed off to one side, giving me a brief view of Anna bouncing up and down on my erection, Natalie the one on all fours and Elizabeth grinding herself against my other hand, before Holly took Cally's place on my face, her pussy, soaked from her recent orgasms, apparently not satiated by just two.

I set to work with gusto, licking and sucking at Holly's clit as she moaned with pleasure. Her third orgasm in quick succession soon followed as she ground her clit against my tongue, and the brunette climbed off my face, grinning down at me in the few seconds I had before Rebecca backed herself above my face, on all fours with her clit above my face rather than her arse, and I obligingly buried my tongue into her groove. I felt Elizabeth move ftom my right hand, soon replaced by either Cally or Holly, and I soon heard the unmistakeable sound of another pussy being eaten and turned my head slightly to look behind me. Sure enough, Rebecca was sucking on the clit of Elizabeth as I tongued her. A quick look around told me everybody was involved in what can only be described as a reverse gangbang at this point, Rebecca sat on my face and eating Elizabeth's cunt as Anna bounced up and down vigorously on my cock, my fingers inside Natalie on one side and sliding into Holly, who'd replaced Elizabeth on all fours with the fingers of my right hand inside her, licking Cally's pussy on the other.

I set back to work with my tongue, almost unable to move, bar for my arms fucking two of them of course, as I was used as a fucktoy by the group of women. An experience I'd never quite had before, it's definitely something I'd recommend... anyone who ever gets the chance to be used by a group of horny women should definitely do so. Despite the feeling of almost helplessness - I certainly didnt get a choice in who was where or what they were doing - being very different to the intimate encounters I was used to, even threesomes and foursomes have always had a high level of intimacy and deliberate gratification, it's one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had. Besides, a helplessness which involves your cock being bounced on by hot blonde after beautiful brunette, followed by another big-titted blonde (Natalie climbed across me to ride me in reverse cowgirl after Anna's screaming climax), can't be something I'd ever not recommend!

I lost track of who was where after a while, simply revelling in the orgy of skin, breasts and pussy around me, as pussy after pussy climbed onto my face or cock, occasionaly punctuated by a kiss to my mouth or a short period of sucking to my cock.

I came back to myself eventually, registering my surroundings a bit as Anna climbed off my face and collapsed in exhaustion, my right hand currently also free, Cally and Rebecca lying by my right side, although Holly, now on all fours with the fingers of my left hand inside her, was still lapping at Natalie's cunt as Elizabeth rode me, rocking back and forth on my cock to press her mound against me rather than bouncing up and down, a tactic most of them had employed to ensure I didn't cum and lose the stiffness they were fucking themselves with.

As Elizabeth collapsed to her side, moans subsided after another orgasm, Holly lifted her head from her blonde friend and looked round at the exhausted group.

Kneeling up, she spoke as she plucked a bobble from her wrist, tying her hair into a pony tail, "Right, come on everyone. Let's finish him off before you all pass out!"

She grabbed my hand and guided me unsteadily off the bed, kneeling in front of me and slowly rubbing along my shaft. Slowly, the others joined her, Cally and Natalie either side of Holly, Natalie once again wrapping her lips around the head of my cock and stimulating my tip with her tongue.

Elizabeth and Rebecca knelt by Cally and Rebecca reached out to fondle my testicles as Anna knelt beside Natalie on the other side. Natalie released me from her mouth and I took in the scene in front of me for a second. Six beautiful women, all naked and on their knees, focused on my cock. Six mouths and twelve gorgeous breasts in a row, ready to receive my cum. Holly guided my length across to Cally, who again took the tip into her mouth. Holly leaned in to lick along the side of my shaft, and Elizabeth, on the other side of Cally, leaned in to lick that side too. Rebecca ducked her head beneath the others to take a testicle into her mouth, four of them encouraging me towards a last orgasm.

As I neared climax, I pulled back from Cally's mouth, and, rubbing myself now, ushered the girls into pairs, tongues out with their faces cheek to cheek.

Despite it beong a third load of the night, it had been a long time since the first two ejaculations, and I've always recovered quite quickly, so when I came, my first load shot out harder than expected, splashing across Anna and Natalie's cheeks, only just missing Anna's left eye, rather than onto their tongues. Quickly turning, the second spurt aimed true, splattering across the lips and tongues of Holly and Cally, and the third hit Elizabeth and Rebecca on their tongues and chins, a splash falling onto Rebecca's right breast, just above the nipple.

A final few drops oozed from my erection, dribbling onto Holly's left teat, where she rubbed my spunk onto her nipple, as she turned and kissed Cally, the two sharing my semen between them. Natalie and Anna were licking my cum off each other's faces, as were Elizabeth and Rebecca on the other side. All for my benefit, I knew, and very much appreciated for it.

We soon crowded into the big hotel bed, all lying together in a group, myself in the centre, spooning Cally, my hand resting on her breasts and my cock half heartedly stirring as it nestled between her pert arse cheeks. Holly wrapped her arms around me from behind, Natalie and Elizabeth behind her on that side, and Rebecca and Anna on the far side of Cally. It wasn't long before, satisfied and exhausted, we were all asleep.

******************************************************

Dawn light was just beginning to show through the closed blinds when I was woken by a hand rubbing up and down my erect cock, the engorged tip stuck firmly into Cally's arse crack. Blinking in the half-light, I realised the hand was coming from behind, and looked over my shoulder, to be met by a kiss from Holly. Quietly, I turned over and kissed the evening's orchestrator, our tongues exploring each other's mouths and our chests pressed against each other between the other sleeping women.

Holly lifted her right leg over my hip and reached down, guiding my cock into her wet pussy. Quietly, slowly, we made love, surrounded by our friends and colleagues as her wet, warm cunt enveloped me.

Loving and intimate, with the one colleague who'd become more than just a fuck buddy for both myself and my wife, we soon came together, her cunt wall contractions tightening her grip on my shaft to bring me over the edge with her, cum firing into her belly as we gasped against each other's mouths.

We lay for a while, cock still inside her, until we fell asleep again.

*****************************************************

There's not a lot I like better than morning sex, and I was lucky enough to be woken by a mouth wrapped around my cock, Cally having turned so her pussy was by my face as I woke, inviting an early morning 69.

I duly buried my tongue into Cally's wet cunt, her mouth bobbing up and down on my erection as we pleasured each other. Past her perfect little arsehole, I saw that the bed was clear on her side, Elizabeth sat fully dressed in one of the hotel's chairs with a coffee, watching as I tongue fucked my young colleague.

Rolling onto my back, pulling Cally onto her knees above me, I was able to se more of the room. I wasn't quite the last awake, Natalie and Holly still lying with their eyes closed next to me, but Rebecca and Anna, also clothed again, were sat at the room's small table, again both with a steaming mug in front of them as they watched Cally grind her pussy against my tongue and lick around the tip of my cock. I noticed Rebecca had her phone pointed towards us and wondered if she was recording.

Cally didnt take long to climax, her legs giving way as she let out a loud shriek of ecstacy, waking both Natalie and Holly with the sound. Cally rolled off me, apparently satisfied with her orgasm for now. I looked around; Holly had turned over and appeared to be trying to fall back to sleep, and Natalie was groaning, sounding hungover.

Anna and Rebecca looked at one another and Anna stood up, Rebecca chuckling to herself.

"After everything last night, we can't leave him with blue balls now can we," the blonde said as she strode to the bed. "Watching you two has got me wet again anyway," she continued as she climbed across me, reaching down beneath the pretty white dress she'd been wearing last night to pull her knickers to one side as she lowered herself onto me. She wasn't lying; her pussy was wet and took my length easily, slick vaginal walls sliding down my hard cock to take my whole length.

True to her word, Anna's sole focus was on ensuring I wasn't left needing more, riding me slow and sensual at first, her cunt massaging my cock as she moved her hips up and down along the shaft. Soon, as my groans grew in urgency, she increased her speed, riding me successfully to receive a creampie prize, climbing off me after a few more slow hip movements to squeeze every last drop out of my erection. She returned without any fuss to her chair, sliding her finger between her cunt lips as she sat down and bringing some of my cum up to taste, flashing me a filthy grin as she did so. I was momentarily gutted that I wouldnt be working with her for longer than the two months I had - she was clearly someone I'd have enjoyed spending a lot more time with!

The taxis started to arrive about quarter of an hour later, Rebecca and Anna taking Elizabeth with them, all leaving me with a kiss and best wishes for my new job, as well as a good Summer break. Cally, Holly and Natalie began to get up and get dressed as the three left, and Cally and Natalie headed off with the same goodbyes, leaving me and Holly to share a taxi home.

What I hadn't realised was that Holly would be getting out with me when I reached my house, to be greeted at the door by my beautiful wife Erica, in pretty black lingerie.

"The kids are at their grandparents'," she welcomed me home after a kiss. "And I want to hear every detail from your point of view... before we watch the recording of the stream from last night."

I gaped at her. I'd had no idea the girls had filmed last night, and knowing my wife had watched the whole thing, no doubt with a vibrator to hand, just made it even more perfect.

"I thought Holly might like to join us while we watch, since she set it all up," my wife continued. "So I hope you're ready for round... is it six or seven now?" she chuckled throatily, before guiding me inside to where a still screen of five beautiful arses standing in front of me and Holly entering a hotel room was plastered across our new 62" tv.

Needless to say, my cock started to stir as I realised that my unforgettable leaving present from my old job hadn't quite finished yet.