Ericka in the Civic Center

Story Info
22 Year Old Ericka McKann takes a part time job.
9.4k words
4.08
10k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

It was the summer. Ericka McKann was 22 and had just graduated in May with her criminal justice degree. She took the civil service exam to become a cop like her father in June and was mostly waiting. She kept her job working as a waitress to pay the rent. 12 hour shifts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays getting a bunch of off duty cops drunk wasn't very fulfilling and left her with a lot of empty time. Erika took a part time job in the local community center. She would be able to use their gym facilities to stay in shape. She signed up for 18 hours a week, a 6 hour shift closing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. She also could use the gym on other days, and it became her habit to get her cardio in either in the pool or on the stair master on the other days.

The community center was a neighborhood oasis in the middle of the chaos. Erica was enraptured with the director, Mrs. Chim. The older Chinese woman was passionate about "her" center and it's mission statement "To provide a safe place for members of the community to be able to develop their physical and mental strengths allowing them to grow into the role models of tomorrow."

During Ericka's interview and orientation Mrs. Chim repeated many times, "In any situation, when you don't know how to react, react in such a way that people who are love you would also be proud of you. And most importantly, when your here act so that I would be proud of you." Ericka bought into it and after explaining to Mrs. Chim that her plan was to take the police exam and leave the job in a year or so when she went to the police academy. Both agreed and Ericka accepted the minimum wage, part time job.

During school hours the center was not much more than child care for kids to young for school. The moms would pay a small amount and the center would make sure those 3 and 4 year olds would be safe while the mom's ran errands or worked part time jobs. An after school program filled the afternoons with a variety of programs including free tutoring for homework, an ESL class was offered and a reading room that also served as a computer room with 6 older computers donated when a local business upgraded their systems. In the evenings the "adults" would use the center. More ESL classes were offered, as was a computer skills course and various other job skill. Monthly an immigration attorney would show up and offer needed advice.

Mrs. Chin's goal was to keep the kids in a place like this where they could avoid much of the trouble on the streets. Anything that resembled violence resulted in suspensions. And while the director couldn't keep the members of the gangs out, she didn't tolerate any of their activity in the place. Ericka was assigned to look over the weight room and the gym floor. Erika took advantage of her position to use the weight room herself. She was actually getting paid to lift weights and run on the treadmill. She just had to wear an old red tee-shirt and be willing to be interrupted to help people as they needed it, but they rarely did. And to pick up a phone if tensions started to rise. That happened from time to time.

Three days a week, Ericka arrived at work at 4 and spent her first hour working the front desk, checking people in and out. Her uniform here was the red recreation center tee shirt, which she usually just put on at home and wore to work, changing from jeans into shorts or sweatpants. On Tuesday and Thursdays she spend most of her time on the treadmill. Running for most of her shift if she didn't have too many interruptions she could get ten miles or more in. The place was pretty warm so on these days she wore a uniform shirt she modified. She cut off the arms, the collar and shortened the length. by removing the hems they wouldn't chafe against her as she ran. She couldn't wear headphones while she was on the clock in case someone needed help, but she could and did run and get lost in her thoughts.

Sometimes those thoughts she began to fantasize. She thought about wardrobe malfunctions. What would happen if her shorts slipped off her hips while she was doing a pull up? Thinking that it might be easy to make that happen. If she could coyly untie the drawstring while wearing shorts a size too big. She thought about what underwear she would wear on such a day. She imagined doing inclined sit ups and her crop top sliding towards her shoulders exposing her tits. Other times she thought about working the free weights in a tank top without a bra. Universally her thoughts would start with seemingly accidental exposure. On some of her longer runs the thoughts would then progress to the men around her taking things to the next step, perhaps undressing her or touching her. Occasionally she even pictured herself naked on her back on the bench press getting fucked by a line of men. The thoughts made her smile and distracted her from the boredom of running on a treadmill.

In the middle of one particularly vivid fantasy Ericka was interrupted from her run. Two men were starting to get loud over by the free weights so she stopped her run and walked over there. "Hey, I'm Ericka. I work here. What seems to be the problem?" she asked.

Paul said, "We've been working out together for weeks, and today I get here and he tells me he's done already."

Tolu replied, "Hey, it's not my fault you are over an hour late."

"It's not my fault. My boss kept me late."

"Well I need to get home to see my kid before he goes to bed."

Ericka watched the exchange, the men's voices started calm but were getting louder again. She stepped in, asked their names. She glanced at the clock, it was just about 8pm. "Hey, so you need a spotter, and you need to get home. So here's an idea. Tolu, go home to your kid and I'll spot Paul today. Tomorrow you can spot each other again like the friends you are." She stood with her hands on her hips smiling at the two of them. The idea was agreed to, Ericka had them shake hands.

"Just give me a few minutes before we begin." She went to the employee locker room. Paul shook his head, thinking it was just like a woman to clean-up before working out. But he did enjoy looking at her ass in her running shorts as she walked away.

Ericka did need to clean-up, but her issues were more 'down-below'. She was finding her underwear uncomfortable as her sweat and other fluids started to dry and were causing her pussy to itch. She didn't want to be scratching herself while spotting Paul. She dampened a paper towel and went to a stall. she sat down, removed her shorts and underwear and wiped herself down then used Toilet paper to dry herself. When she was ready to get dressed again she felt her damp panties and just didn't want to put them back on so she didn't. She slid on her shorts and it reminded her of some of her fantasies working out without her underwear. Thinking that she might not have another opportunity like this, she also took off her bra, justifying it to herself that it was also sweaty and would be just as odd to be adjusting her bra once it started to dry, so she removed it and tied a knot in her tee-shirt under her breasts to give them some support.

Paul was starting to grow impatient waiting for Ericka to return, but smiled when he saw her start walking back to him. It took him a few moment before he realized that there was something different about her, she had tied a knot in her shirt and he could see her abs. He thought they looked good. Normally he let the older Tolu determine what the day's workout would be. Tolu had a body Paul aspired to, but seeing Ericka he thought today was a good day to focus on abs. Abs and chest. "Ready to get started?" She asked, "What's first."

"I'm thinking alternating abs with chest and arms. Maybe some glutes."

"Perfect. Let's do this. Start with stretching?" Paul almost rolled his eyes. Everyone knew that you should stretch before you worked out, but he never did. "I know some good stretches for the abs, let me show you. It wont take long" They went to the stretching mats and she lay down like she was about to start a pushup. She had him do the same facing her. "Now, leave your pelvis on the mat, strighten your arms, lifting your shoulders as high and back as they will go. and when you get there, lift your chin as high as it will go. try to look behind you if you can. The more you can curve your back the better." Paul liked how she looked doing it and gave it a half assed try.

After 5 reps of returning to the mat and the stretch Ericka said, "Ok, I have one more. This should be easier." She got on all fours first she arched her back and tucked her chin to make the biggest arch or hump she could. then she dropped her belly and lifted her head and chin to make the deepest sag that she could. Paul briefly wondered if this was a slow motion of what she would look like getting fucked doggy style.

After that they worked out crunches, bench press, leg lifts, curls. a variety of grips. They were some 90 minutes into their workout when Paul said, "Lets go over to the pull up station. The bar was 10 feet off the ground. Steps were in the frame so a person could reach the bar. Paul used them to get onto the bar. "I want you to try this," he said. Hanging vertically, he lifted his legs stright out in front of him. Then he spread his legs as wide as he could, then brought them back together. Then keeping his legs together and at a 90 degree angle he did a pull up."That's one"

Ericka was impressed by his strength. She could do pull ups, but wasn't sure she could do this. After his 5 reps were done he dropped down. "Your turn."

"Ok. Help me up." Instead of using the steps, Paul put his hands on her waise and when she jumped for the bar, he lifted her the rest of the way and held her there until she got her grip. She exhaled and lifted her legs into position. Her body was trembling at the exertion. "You better spot me on this. If I slip, that going to be a hard fall on my ass." Paul got behind her and put his hands lightly against the skin on her waist being careful to be sure that she felt his presence but not to assist her with the exercise until she needed it. As she spread her legs she was thinking how she must look. Paul was behnid her and couldn't really see, but there were others in the gym. As she brought her legs together she realized she was actually in the position of one of her fantasies. If she fell, Paul's hands were in position to pull her shirt right off of her. She did her first pull up and returned to the starting position and started her second rep. She was starting the accent of her second pull up when the strain became too much and she let go of the bar.

Gravity of course did its work immediately. She gave out a yelp as her body fell, Paul's hands indeed did catch her shirt, but the knot in her shrt also caught on her chest adding a rotation to her before the shirt slipped up and was raised to her neck. Paul's reaction to her was only momentarily delayed and he did catch her before she hit the ground, with his arms under her shoulders, her shirt bunched around her neck. In her rotation her back smacked him in head. Once he stopped her fall their posisiton was still awkward. They both had their arms in the armholes of her shirt. The cut fabric began to tear, and once it started it continued until it tore through the bottom of the fabric. Paul grasped at it, but caught only the shirt and Ericka fell the final 30 inches to the floor.

The first thing that Paul noticed wasn't actually her tits, it was actually her mouth. It formed a round 'O' shape that matched the surprise in her eyes. A moment later she was on her ass on the floor and he saw her tits were out. Others that were working out heard her cry out and came over to see what happened. Some 8 men gathered around and looked upom the topless woman on the floor who was reachind behind arching her back to try to reach her ass that was hurting. It was several moments before Ericka even realized she was topless. She reached over her chest to cover herself with one arm. Paul was first to speak, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"My shirt" She replied, "Give me my shirt."

Paul handed her the torn fabric, she held it against her chest. "Are you okay?" He asked again, "You slipped, I tried to catch you. I wasn't fast enough."

"Not your fault." She said as she struggled to get to her feet while covering herself. "My hands slipped. It would've gotten hurt if you weren't there." Paul offered a hand and she took it and was back on her feet..

She looked at everyone looking at her. More than a dozen eyes were looking at her. Certainly they all saw her on the floor, topless. She still technically topless, holding what was left of her shirt against her chest. "Let me through" she told the group, a path parted and she slowly started walking towards the locker room. She saw the clock said 9:45. "Start packing it up, we close in 15 minutes." She shouted and went into the staff locker room. She was the only staff member left so she didn't fear anyone walking in on her. She looked at the shirt in her hands. It had torn from the arm holes to the collar on both sides. ultimately she decided she could tie the tops of the front panels together like a halter it would shrten the shirt, but it would still be long enough to cover her. In a few minutes she had completed the alterations and stepped out of the locker room.

She still had a job to do and began the pre-closing routine. Paul was waiting for her still apologizing for what happened. Ericka thought he was being sweet, but she knew he did the best that he could and tried to convince him of that.

After a couple of more weeks of mostly getting paid to work out, Ericka was getting bored. She liked working out, but didn't think she could have another accidental exposure to make things interestin. Additionally she bought into the mission and wanted to do something more. She had a meeting with Mrs. Chim where she suggested that they could create a basketball league. They could start out with Wednesdays being league day. Her idea was that at 4pm the junior high students could have 4 teams and play 2 games 30 minutes games. Then at 5:30 the high school students could play. They had no problem getting the students to sign up, but they needed coaches. Part of Ericka's plan was that the captain of each High school team would also be expected to coach a junior high team. Ericka suggested that she could be the referee for every game. Mrs. Chim liked the idea, and set a date three weeks out.

Mrs. Chim also offered Ericka a raise. "You have no idea what kind of impression you can make on a young man," she told Erika. A beautiful woman like yourself shows them some attention and they'll follow you around like puppy dogs. When an old woman like me gives them some attention, they think I have an agenda, and to be sure, I do. But with a young woman like yourself, they have an agenda, and if you show them your beautiful side and that you care about them, they will try to impress you and get you to notice them. And if you're in here and they're following you then they're in here. And if they're in here, they aren't out there getting in trouble. That is my agenda. And your agenda is making sure I achieve my agenda without them achieving theirs." Erika was flattered that she was appreciated and the words of praise meant more to her than the almost five dollars a week.

"And what's their agenda?"

"Well, how should I say this?" Mrs. Chin paused choosing her words carefully. "Frankly, they basically want to fuck you." Ericka was not expecting those words to be spoken by Mrs. Chin. "What? Should I have said it differently? 'They want to get in your pants' maybe? It's all the same. I just don't want you to forget it"

"No, I just never heard you cuss before. It caught me by surprise."

"Look, I only hire two type of folks to be out around the clients. Big strong men to intimidate them into being nice and pretty young girls to make them want to be nice."

On Wednesdays she put on a zebra-striped referee shirt. Four 5 minute quarters for each of 3 games meant that by 6:30 the junior kids were done and the seniors got started at 7, with seven and a half minute quarters. Those 2 games were done by 9:30 and an open court was on after that. Technically the center closed at 10, but Mrs Chim allowed for the pickup games to continue as long as a staffer was willing to be there to lock up when it was all done. On Wednesdays Ericka was happy to do that. After 3 plus hours of running up and down the court she liked to relax in the pool swimming some gentle laps. She even bought a red razorback tankini for swimming so it would look a bit like the uniform shirt, though it didn't cover any of her arms or midriff.

Things got interesting on one of those Wednesdays. The league had been running for 6 weeks. There was even talk of putting a team together to play a YMCA team in a few weeks. The last official game of the evening was over, with a hard fought 1-point victory with a block from behind of a layup attempt as time expired. Erika had everything packed up and changed out of her referee kit and into her swimsuit and flip flops. She locked the front door behind the last of the students and planned to get some laps in the pool for an hour, maybe more, while letting the adult pick-up games continue.

It wasn't 15 minutes when she heard the shout from the gym floor. One of the players ran to the pool area to find her. She grabbed her towel and followed him to see the injured player on the gym floor. When she got to the gym was one of the players was grabbing his ankle. Erika sent one of the players to the kitchen to fill a bag with ice to keep the swelling down. She knew more than basic first aid and knew enough to keep his sneaker on and surround it with ice. While he went she gently felt his ankle and lower leg. She was reasonably sure that it wasn't broken, but even so it was a bad sprain. When the ice came and she had him hold it in place while she looked for a string or something to tie it in place.

Her training said to use his shoelaces, but his sneakers used velcro, not laces, so that wasn't an option. Ericka did realize that there was something with a shoelace, her bikini bottoms. While her swimsuit top was a razorback that provided her good support, her bottoms were basically just string bikini bottoms with ties to hold them together on each hip. Thinking first about her patient, she wrapped her towel around her waist and untied her bikini bottoms, pulling the strings through. She was then able to use those strings to secure the plastic bag of ice onto the swelling ankle.

She helped the injured man to his feet and supported him under one shoulder as she walked him to the door with another of his friends under his other shoulder. She turned off the alarm and unlocked the front door and saw him safely being escorted to the bus stop by some his friends, she locked the door again and didn't realize that the corner of her towel was caught in the now locked door. The whole group of players had been following just a few feet behind them and once the door was locked on of the players asked Ericka if she would join them on the basketball court. They were now at 9 players left and if she would play with them they could do a full 5 on five, otherwise they'd have to play 4 on 4 and rotate sitting a man down, so Erika agreed to join in the game.

Ericka stepped away from the door, but the towel around her waist did not come with her. She only took a stride, but that was enough to leave her completely bottomless in front of 9 men who were getting a complete eyeful of her womanly charms. Her pale white skin was completely exposed from about 3 inches below her breasts down to her flip flops. The nine men could see her shaven mons and every freckle on her torso was exposed to them and of course they could see her uncovered quim. She covered herself with her hands then turned around and tried to pull the towel out of the door. One of the players, Patrick, stepped forward and helped her pull the towel out. It came out after her third pull, with just a small tear at one corner. The whole time the rest of players had a great view of her ass. Once she had the towel again, she wrapped it around her waist. All together she was bottomless for less than two minutes.

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers