Ericka in the Civic Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick eagerly turned the page expecting things to start getting good, but instead it was a two page spread of a surprised Clair and Patrick standing in the doorway of a Patrick's apartment with 5 other men sitting on a couch and chairs watching a basketball game on TV.

Turning the page almost without thinking Patrick saw Clair in the kitchen, her back to the doorway and Patricks's hand around her waist. The caption said that he would find someplace to go. The next panel was a rear view of Clair alone in the kitchen, the next panel was a small one that showed a pair of black hands around Clair's waist, the next frame was one of those hands on the zipper of her dress, pulling it the rest of the way down. The next showed the dress being pushed off her shoulders. The next was the dress in a pile on the floor and the next showed her bra on top of it.

Turning the page the side was a full 2 page page shot of a side view of Clair, naked except her her shoes and stockings in the arms of someone other than Patrick. With one hand he was playing with Clair's nipple, the other was holding his cock as he prepared to enter her from behind, his pants at his ankles. The right side showed the other men undressing as they were watching over the half height kitchen wall.

The next panel showed various close ups of Clair, now on the couch, with first one cock in her mouth, another in her pussy, another jacking off above her face, then another in her mouth while she held one in her hand and another in her pussy.

The next page showed and orgy scene with Clair on her knees, still in her stockings and heels, with one cock in her pussy from behind, one in each of her hands and two in her mouth. On the edge of the picture a fully dressed Patrick could be seen coming back into the room. The magazine ended with another two page layout. Clair was on her back, cum was covering her face, tits, belly and pussy and two cocks were spewing on her smiling face. That was the end of the magazine and Patrick shot his load across the bathroom, not caring where his spunk landed.

As Patrick exited the bathroom, Erica finished up cooking and put everything on a platter and brought it out to the living room. She was barely able to grab one and take a seat. Seating was limited so when she got up to grab another beer she wasn't that surprised to find that her seat was taken by Nate. Not being put off she sat down on Nate's lap. "I'm not blocking your view, am I?" she asked.

"No, if you lean back against me, you'll be fine." So she did and he wrapped his arms around her, putting his hands on her belly. She sat there sitting on Nate's lap with Trevor on one side and Patrick on the other watching the end of sports center. The top and bottom button of her jersey was open so it parted there revealing most of her abs from a couple of inches above her belly button to the waistband of her shorts. It was there that Nate put his hands. She looked the contrast between the darkness of his skin and the whiteness of hers before she closed her eyes. It was after 1am and she had had four beers. To say she was tired was an understatement, but she couldn't send everyone home with their clothes in her washer. Nate didn't keep his hands still, but instead slowly rubbed her belly with his fingers in ever enlarging circles. His left had traveled upwards rubbing her ribs under the jersey while his right hand traveled lower. He slipped his fingers under her waistband. It tickled her a little, which caused her to squirm under his hands.

While she was squirming, she slid up his body so that as a result his left hand was now again centered on her belly while his right hand was halfway under her shorts, placed on her mons, still with slight but firm pressure. He whispered in her ear, "Smooth, I like that" and patted her mound. He slid his had just an inch lower so that his long finger was able to reach into her slit and he started to rub her clit. They sat there like that, with Nate rubbing her clit for several minutes, the pleasure building with her.

Patrick turned and looked towards her, her eyes were open, but they were staring at the ceiling and he wondered if she was really seeing anything. He gently unbuttoned the bottom button on her jersey. "This is your fantasy, isn't it?" Patrick asked her. She didn't reply as he slid his hand up her torso and unbuttoned the middle button on the jersey. As the button between her breasts opened Patrick whispered in her ear, "Tell me how much you want this." All Ericka could do was breathe as Patrick did the inevitable and unbuttoned her last button.

Trevor then whispered in her other ear, "you have something I want and now I'm going to take it." He peeled back her jersey and took her tit into his mouth.

"Oh." she gasped, finally able to find some words. She whispered, "Just fucking kiss me already."

Trevor had been watching Ericka out of the corner of his eye. He could see her chest rise and fall as she breathed. He wasn't sure if she was watching the tv at all or if she just fell asleep on Nate's lap. The jersey she wore was not designed for breasts and he could see a lot of her tit through the gap between the buttons. He was almost salivating Nick was holding the woman in his arms. So when Ericka turned to him and said, "Just fucking kiss me already." Trevor replied "Fuck yeah" in a whisper and was happily pressed his lips against hers. When she parted her lips, he parted his and slid his tongue between them. He rolled onto his side and placed his hand over her. He found the hem of her jersey and slid his hand under it basically cupping the bottom of her rib cage.

Erica now found herself drifting in and out of her dream and with Trevor kissing her, his tongue playing with hers, his hand on her body, under her shirt and above her waist. When he cupped her breast, she put a hand on his arm and gently pushed against him. She heard a voice say, "Just relax and enjoy this." She felt the cool air against her skin as Nate unbuttoned her jersey. Once her jersey was opened, the men helped her to her feet. They took turns kissing her and feeling her up. Patrick slid her running shorts down her legs leaving her nude among them. He began licking her pussy. Nate was the first of the men to undress, sliding his own pants down. In a matter of seconds she was facing Nate, his cock was pressing against her. He lifted one of her legs making it easier for his cock to enter her wet pussy.

Seeing the naked Ericka let Nate fuck her, the others quickly undresses. Nate pulled out and the men repositioned Ericka so she kneeling on the couch. Nate was able to fuck her from behind while Jimbo put his cock against her lips telling her to open her mouth and suck him. She did. He hadn't showered since the game and his musky sent filled her nostrils as he pushed into her. Nate's was driving into her, helping Jimbo slide his prick deeper down her throat. Patrick took her one of her hands and brought it to his cock. Trevor and the two other guys, waited for their turn, gently stroking their cocks. Jimbo was first to cum and shot his load down her throat. He stepped back and his cock was replaced by another and when Nate was done with her pussy. Patrick slid his cock into her for his turn in her cunt.

All 6 men took her multiple ways, 2 or even 3 at a time. Someone found her new digital camera and started taking pictures of her sucking on one cock, while another was in her pussy and another was in each of her hands. They fucked her pussy, they fucked her mouth, they fucked her ass. They fucked her tits. As the evening went on they spit on her and slapped her with their cocks, and if she moved too slowly they spanked her. Eventually the guys were pretty much spent and Erica was left panting, covered in her sweat and theirs and covered in her cum and theirs. Everyone fell asleep where they were.

In the morning Patrick woke up first. He found his clothes. He quietly woke Nate and took a seat at her computer. A few clicks of the mouse and he found what he was looking for, the recordings from last night and backed them up to a CD before deleting them from her computer. Jimbo and Trevor carried the sleeping Ericka to her bed before they left.

Ericka woke a couple of hours later. She hungover, sore and alone. Checking her phone, there was a text from Chips asking her to call him in the morning. She texted him, "I'm fine. Just woke up. Slept like a baby. No need to worry."

He phone immediately rang, it was Chips. "I said I was fine." She said after she answered the phone.

"I know. I just wanted to check in on you make sure you were okay."

"Well I'm fine." She was quickly getting bored with this conversation.

"Good. So everything was good last night? What happened?"

"What happened?" Ericka let the annoyance creep into her voice, "What do you think happened? You think we had an orgy and I let them gang bang me until we all passed out. Is that what you want to hear?" Chips didn't know how to respond to that so he said nothing. Ericka let him sit in that silence for a few seconds, then she sighed and said, "Honestly, we all went to my place. We did laundry. We watched SportsCenter. I made dinner. We ate. We hung out. They went home and I woke up in my own bed alone. Stop being an asshole about it. It isn't any of your business anyway."

"Well fuck me for giving a shit" Chips hung up the phone.

Ericka knew she'd apologize to Chips on Friday but right now she had bigger things to worry about, like getting some Advil, coffee and a bath.